• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I prefer drinking with friends.

And even then its not many cans.

Yesterday was an acception. Sometimes, it just goes down like spring water. Especially when you're having a good time.

If I'm a bad person, or whatever, because of that, so be it.
I would imagine the movie was better then normal while you were drunk pff

Like how when me and my friend went to see Rampage. might of been because I was buzzed but the movie wasnt half bad

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
All I'm gonna say is I've never been drunk, and never want to experience it because I fear what my drunk personality would be.
Worried about this for a fair bit myself, but have mostly found that it's not quite what people make it out to be. Not so much a change as...removal of a filter.

Whatever you really were before, you'll be after, and moreso. I say really, because if you're putting some kind of face or restraint on prior, that'll be right out.

This mostly causes issues if what you really were before was either depressed or an asshole, with different concerns for each.

For me, apparently removing my filter causes me to ramble nonsensically or relax in a heap on the floor and giggle at every dumb thing.

Bet that doesn't come as a surprise.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Worried about this for a fair bit myself, but have mostly found that it's not quite what people make it out to be. Not so much a change as...removal of a filter.

Whatever you really were before, you'll be after, and moreso. I say really, because if you're putting some kind of face or restraint on prior, that'll be right out.

This mostly causes issues if what you really were before was either depressed or an *******, with different concerns for each.

For me, apparently removing my filter causes me to ramble nonsensically or relax in a heap on the floor and giggle at every dumb thing.

When I'm drunk I get really flirty with everyone.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

This mostly causes issues if what you really were before was either depressed or an *******.

Then perhaps I'm overreacting a bit? I'd like to go deeper on here but I'm afraid that part of it would be best for a PM because I'm not risking getting banned for it lol

I'm dealing with my own issues of depression (which came back after awhile since last year for some unknown reasons other than possibly someone offending me about my ASL skills), but I'm trying to hang in there. I guess I do put on a bit of a face irl because I have a hard time trusting people with all the **** I went through the last few years: engagement, verbal abuse, manipulation, theft, etc. I could go on, but I'm just tired of putting on a face like this

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
ive only been buzzed and I always stop drinking there. and when I am buzzed, I just feel sleepy that so Im guessing if I were to keep drinkin, Id just sleep

Guess that shows how my tolerance is, Not good lol

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I decided :V
Lilina only gets upgraded to 5☆
Disgusting gets the refine *realizes I only have 170 Dew*... eventually.

On the other hand I wanna save the Dew for Sieglinde

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Brb editing the mayo.

Where's the difference with the sober you? :troll:
Was thinking it.

But if I'd said it, I'd have heard the same thing back.

Then perhaps I'm overreacting a bit? I'd like to go deeper on here but I'm afraid that part of it would be best for a PM because I'm not risking getting banned for it lol

I'm dealing with my own issues of depression (which came back after awhile since last year for some unknown reasons other than possibly someone offending me about my ASL skills), but I'm trying to hang in there. I guess I do put on a bit of a face irl because I have a hard time trusting people with all the **** I went through the last few years: engagement, verbal abuse, manipulation, theft, etc. I could go on, but I'm just tired of putting on a face like this
Not an overreaction there, then. That'd be where I'd be wary of it too.

You're in a position where you need that face, so to speak. It's a good thing, or at least having it is better than having it yanked from under you.

Hang in there man. We got you here if you need anything.

D

Deleted member

I prefer drinking with friends.

And even then its not many cans.

Yesterday was an acception. Sometimes, it just goes down like spring water. Especially when you're having a good time.

If I'm a bad person, or whatever, because of that, so be it.
I am not saying you are a bad person for doing it, just do not repeat getting drunk.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay so at E3, they reveal three newcomers for Smash: Torbjorn, Psyduck, and Lakitu.

Your reaction? Who would you main?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Since we're talking about alcohol, I'll give my experience with it. The legal age to drink here is 18, but most of the people I knew already drank with... 15? It was hard not to try it, people would often laugh at me at parties for not drinking and such. But hey, I wanted to prove all of them wrong because being young they all thought drinking made them "cool guys", and I was able to have fun as them even without trying it. And honestly, kinda glad I didn't, because some of them have told me that they got so drunk that they don't even remember what they did, and I find that kinda sad.

Welp, now I'm 19 and I only drink beer eventually. I drink it because I like it's taste, not because I like getting drunk or something. And hey, drinking so little makes it so whenever I get to do it I appreciate even more.

ive only been buzzed and I always stop drinking there. and when I am buzzed, I just feel sleepy that so Im guessing if I were to keep drinkin, Id just sleep

Guess that shows how my tolerance is, Not good lol
Wow, I thought I was the only one like this hahaha. Yeah, after having just a single beer, I start to feel buzzy and sleepy lol, I've never drank more than 2. My tolerance is null, and my friends laugh at me because of that hahaha. But hey, can't win them all, and I can perfectly live without alcohol, so no big deal.

Okay so at E3, they reveal three newcomers for Smash: Torbjorn, Psyduck, and Lakitu.

I'd main the hell out of Torbjorn lol. Already find it hilarious in Overwatch getting everyone triggered by just picking him, imagine having a stupid turret in the battlefield hahaha. If we had an Overwatch character I rather have Lucio though

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Can speak from experience that drunkedness is essentially a removal of a filter.

You essentially will do things you want to do but wouldn't do if you weren't under the influence. I feel for a lot of people it can be sort of an excuse to act a certain way but for others it can be a loss of control. This is why some people get excessively violent when they drink. They already have a violent disposition but they are able to keep it in check when sober.

Needless to say I've done some regrettable things while drunk. But most regrettable was the money I've spent on alcohol several years ago. I've all but quit drinking and mainly leave it to certain occassions.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Wow, I thought I was the only one like this hahaha. Yeah, after having just a single beer, I start to feel buzzy and sleepy lol, I've never drank more than 2. My tolerance is null, and my friends laugh at me because of that hahaha. But hey, can't win them all, and I can perfectly live without alcohol, so no big deal.
I really only do it on special occasions, or if Im out with me girl friend from school on a girls day/evening out

Yeah I can live without alcohol but you know what I have trouble not having any of? Caffeine.
I need my coffee

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is a bit off topic but I just finished my shiro for now and wasnted to share him:
That plus 10 defense when attacked and 55 attack is crazy! He’s a good wall and I like what he can do with his kit.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Glad I never touched alcohol in my life. :)

Something I intend to absolutely never do in the future.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Can we go ahead and stop the alcohol discussion? I don't think it's going nowhere here and last I'd want is for this thread to get closed over something like this

I really only do it on special occasions, or if Im out with me girl friend from school on a girls day/evening out

Yeah I can live without alcohol but you know what I have trouble not having any of? Caffeine.
I need my coffee
25 and a half years of being alive, no coffee

didn't even take a drop during my six years as an undergrad

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Are you telling me i'll get to live my dreams of having Psyduck in Smash? :surprised:

D

Deleted member

There's a game Nintendo has talked about several years ago which is in development and which has yet to be revealed, but which also has criminally fallen below everyone's radar since then:

Pikmin 4.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There's a game Nintendo has talked about several years ago which is in development and which has yet to be revealed, but which also has criminally fallen below everyone's radar since then:

Pikmin 4.
Didn’t miyamoto confirm Pikmin 4 was hey pikmin? Because at this point I’m pretty sure it is

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Can we go ahead and stop the alcohol discussion? I don't think it's going nowhere here and last I'd want is for this thread to get closed over something like this

25 and a half years of being alive, no coffee

didn't even take a drop during my six years as an undergrad
i started drinking coffee when I was little, I have a bit of a caffine addiction pff

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To talk about something else.

I'm trying to search how to make an antagonist a, to put simply, absolute ****head.

While also giving them a reason as to why they are acting like this, with those reasons being depressing enough that, while you don't forgive them for what they done, you can at best feel pity for them, or at worst, understand why they act like big asshole.

It's no easy feat, but I really want to have the perfect balance between those two elements, wish me good luck for that.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

My reaction?

"Holy **** the Crashboards has been revived again" :troll:

But I'd go for either Torb or Psyduck because I'm maining a ****ing duck with psychic moves.

....but I never understand why in Gen 1, Psyduck wasn't Water/Psychic

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So I was ****ing around with Shindanmaker and saw a magical girl generater and said **** it
magical girl Animalᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗCrosser
theme: Lolita
motif: Flowers
weapon: a crossbow
Colours: crimson + lavender
magical girl Professor Pumpkaboo (forgot the space. Apparently that made a difference)
theme: Oriental
motif: vines
weapon: fans
Colours: pastel blue + cherry

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This is a bit off topic but I just finished my shiro for now and wasnted to share him:

That plus 10 defense when attacked and 55 attack is crazy! He’s a good wall and I like what he can do with his kit.
Oh yes, Shiro is quite a good wall on the enemy phase. He's been clutch in many battles for me.

If you're looking for good teammates for Shiro, the number one teammate he should have is a Reinhardt or green mage counter. Sigurd, Julia, and Deirdre (the latter two equipped with G Tomebreaker) are good picks for that. He can also benefit from having a good support unit that can heal him. It doesn't necessarily have to be healer, but I found that a unit with Fury+Renewal+Reciprocal Aid can make a good healer for Shiro while also functioning as a strong backup attacker. My Brave Lucina does exactly that and makes a good teammate for Shiro. You could also try a similar deal with a Falchion user equipped with Infantry Pulse, Renewal, and Reciprocal Aid for a similar affect (assuming you have a unit like that).

D

Deleted member

In order:
Oh cool
Waht
**** this *****

I'd main Lakitu as a punching bag
Since we're talking about alcohol, I'll give my experience with it. The legal age to drink here is 18, but most of the people I knew already drank with... 15? It was hard not to try it, people would often laugh at me at parties for not drinking and such. But hey, I wanted to prove all of them wrong because being young they all thought drinking made them "cool guys", and I was able to have fun as them even without trying it. And honestly, kinda glad I didn't, because some of them have told me that they got so drunk that they don't even remember what they did, and I find that kinda sad.

Welp, now I'm 19 and I only drink beer eventually. I drink it because I like it's taste, not because I like getting drunk or something. And hey, drinking so little makes it so whenever I get to do it I appreciate even more.

I'd main the hell out of Torbjorn lol. Already find it hilarious in Overwatch getting everyone triggered by just picking him, imagine having a stupid turret in the battlefield hahaha. If we had an Overwatch character I rather have Lucio though
Same here, my friends had been drinking and smoking ever since they were 15 but I've always refused to go along with it. Focusing on the alcohol bit since that's the point of discussion here, I never really liked the idea of not having full control of myself and the such. Doesn't help that I always hesr it tastes horribly so it just makes me go "why???".
Like, what's the appeal of drinking piss and vomiting all over the restroom?

I'm trying to search how to make an antagonist a, to put simply, absolute ****head.

While also giving them a reason as to why they are acting like this, with those reasons being depressing enough that, while you don't forgive them for what they done, you can at best feel pity for them, or at worst, understand why they act like big *******.

It's no easy feat, but I really want to have the perfect balance between those two elements, wish me good luck for that.
It isn't that hard tbh. Make them do despicable things but have them basically make it so that they have no other choice.
For example, an assassin-for-hire forced into the job to survive but who still coldly kills their victims without remorse.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Despite myself, having a real depressing morning.

Eh. Let's see if FEH can help me feel any bette-

View attachment 145491

View attachment 145492
depressing morning? anything ya wanna talk about dude? :x
Ya know...

Why is reddit so bad?

I always try to start good discussions but I'm always downvoted barring one or two subs.

I'm not even slamming things. I'm trying to be positive.
ya....i kinda dislike reddit as well, to me its just a mess
:glare:

Oh to hell with it.

I'm 29.

Not like it's worth hiding anymore anyway.
....you really aren't that old if your just 29 red

**** my oldest brother gonna be 25 soon
My parents aren't here for the whole week.

Even with my sister being here with me, it feel so....quiet and empty.

...man, I hate this kind of sensation.:urg:
know that well .-. having literally lived up in a large family and surrounded with my sibligns its always awkward toend up being all alone in your house
I know Natz, so the lack of grammar is something I tend to overlook :V

sorry

While also giving them a reason as to why they are acting like this, with those reasons being depressing enough that, while you don't forgive them for what they done, you can at best feel pity for them, or at worst, understand why they act like big *******.

hes not a ****head but @LoneKonWolf could give ya some pointers of himself beign himself
So I was ****ing around with Shindanmaker and saw a magical girl generater and said **** it
magical girl Animalᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗCrosser
theme: Lolita
motif: Flowers
weapon: a crossbow
Colours: crimson + lavender
magical girl Professor Pumpkaboo (forgot the space. Apparently that made a difference)
theme: Oriental
motif: vines
weapon: fans
Colours: pastel blue + cherry
katt kinda interested this lol

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Your new Ocellus avatar almost made me have a Cuteness overload >W< . inb4 Fluttershy Fluttershy with BIAS arrives. :V

@ShinyLegendary I think you got the wrong Marth, shouldn't it be this one?
View attachment 145440
:v Isn't he precious?
-Arrives a day late with Silverstream Bias :v

So there was another Pokemon Leak. :facedesk: well at least it seems to being handled well enough lol.

Here's my reaction for Psyduck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom