• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I meant Nayru not Farore. What’s Farora gonna do? Stand behind a counter and give link cable rings?
Well, those rings in Oracles could do quite a number of things, so yes actually.

Though from the Oracle games I want Maple, using a Broom, vacuum cleaner and UFO for her weapons, and Ralph with a one handed sword and no shield.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't care who develops Smash Switch, just tell them to give it a title that doesn't continue that awful numbering system that I can't stand.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hmm... since my saiyan OC stays a child I can put golden great ape and Super Saiyan 4 in the AU!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I don't care who develops Smash Switch, just tell them to give it a title that doesn't continue that awful numbering system that I can't stand.
Smash 4.5 then? :smirk:
Hmm... since my saiyan OC stays a child I can put golden great ape and Super Saiyan 4 in the AU!
Why is that?

Also I don't think there's a requirement to put anything in an AU. DB's consistency is complete wack and characters make huge leaps in power for no reason lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why is that?

Also I don't think there's a requirement to put anything in an AU. DB's consistency is complete wack and characters make huge leaps in power for no reason lol.
Why is what? My OC staying a child? I just felt like it. She’d just stay a child cause during the Bojack arc they wish her to stay a child. :p

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well, those rings in Oracles could do quite a number of things, so yes actually.

Though from the Oracle games I want Maple, using a Broom, vacuum cleaner and UFO for her weapons, and Ralph with a one handed sword and no shield.
Not the animal companions?

Ricky, Moosh and Dimitri are life.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Why is what? My OC staying a child? I just felt like it. She’d just stay a child cause during the Bojack arc they wish her to stay a child. :p
I was curious why you thought having a character be a certain way was a requirement for doing something.

Just pointing out that DB treats consistency like poo poo. :)

D

Deleted member

So, your going to use that fact she's still a child against her, to prove she's not a functional teenager? Shishœ doesn't that exactly make you lose your own argument, her problems actually come from being a teenager, not like Todoroki who's father emotional screwed with his emotional development, or Yayazoru being from a rich family makes her have social anxiety, or how Deku's bullying and pressure from being All Might's successor has made him put in to much work. Cause if so, your whole premise falls apart.
Ok fine, I'll give you Froppy. Though Momo's issues don't seem to be related to her family and just mainly coming from her defeat at the Sports Festival due to her not being able to make quick decisions and beating herself over ot.
So whose ready for the bridal banner tomorrow?

If your pulling, who for?

I’m going to try for Sanaki because I could use more mages and a flying one is always useful.

Then I’ll get for cordelia who I think will be on the tempest trial banner with the ones from the last year.

After that if I have anything left it’s getting saved for the legendary banner because Christmas units are going to be great.
F L Y I N G N I N I A N

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
It moves because Americans call football soccer, start calling football soccer again and the goalposts won't move. :troll:
Soccer comes from "Association Football" and the term was invented in Britain to distinguish it from "Rugby Football." Even to this day in Britain a rugby player is still called a "Rugger", just like how prior to the 1980s an Association Football player was called a "Soccer."

Meanwhile, in the US, we developed our own version of the game called Gridiron Football, eventually shortened to just Football. When Assocciation Football was brought over and started getting popular, we used the "Soccer" name to differentiate it. And then, being the hipsters that they are, the Brits stopped calling Soccer Soccer in favor of calling it Football around the 1980s precisely because they didn't like that Americans had their own version of the sport.

And now they act like we're the weird ones for calling the sport the name they gave it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Horrible wish, if you ask me.

Even though adulthood sucks.
Exactly why the villains use the dragon balls for that wish.

I was curious why you thought having a character be a certain way was a requirement for doing something.

Just pointing out that DB treats consistency like poo poo. :)
Well the adults remove their tails which are how saiyans become great apes and a golden great ape is the only way to become super saiyan 4.

Goku only grows his tail back in GT when he gets turned back into a child so it makes sense and it’d be a way to reference GT in my AU of Dragon Ball Z/Super.

D

Deleted member

I looked at Paper Jam again at a glitch video and oh my goodness it is bad.
Color Splash was not great, but it is loads better than Paper Jam.
Also the collision detection in Paper Jam is a joke.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Horrible wish, if you ask me.

Even though adulthood sucks.
Hey dude if I had the option I would be a kid again lol.
Well the adults remove their tails which are how saiyans become great apes and a golden great ape is the only way to become super saiyan 4.

Goku only grows his tail back in GT when he gets turned back into a child so it makes sense and it’d be a way to reference GT in my AU of Dragon Ball Z/Super.
Yeah I guess so. Then again there was also the Blutz Wave thing at the end of GT.

Just goes to show the writers will come up with something on the fly to work whatever they want in the story lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, your OC is still stuck as a child, so in a way, bad guys "won" through sort of a Thanatos Gambit.

I personally don't like being too dependant.
Just cause she’s stuck as a kid doesn’t mean she doesn’t still kick a bunch of ass, especially in the AU tournament of power. ;)

Are you kidding me dude? Being dependent is the best thing ever! Not having the stress of owning a property or having a job. Count me in!
Hell yeah my dude.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So Resident Evil 7 is coming to Nintendo Switch!

Except it's a cloud version, so it's only streamed.

And after 15 minutes of free play, you have to buy a ticket to keep playing which only lasts 180 days.

And it's currently Japan only.

Source: https://nintendoeverything.com/resi...nounced-for-switch-launches-this-coming-week/

I guess the region free nature gets around the Japan only stuff, unless streamed games are locked for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Not the animal companions?

Ricky, Moosh and Dimitri are life.
Well, praline already said them, so I felt I didn't need to mention them.

Ok fine, I'll give you Froppy. Though Momo's issues don't seem to be related to her family and just mainly coming from her defeat at the Sports Festival due to her not being able to make quick decisions and beating herself over ot.
Okay, that is true about Momo, she still lacks any sense of proper social skill in away, or at least, not to the level that Ishda or Uraraka have at least.

Soccer comes from "Association Football" and the term was invented in Britain to distinguish it from "Rugby Football." Even to this day in Britain a rugby player is still called a "Rugger", just like how prior to the 1980s an Association Football player was called a "Soccer."

Meanwhile, in the US, we developed our own version of the game called Gridiron Football, eventually shortened to just Football. When Assocciation Football was brought over and started getting popular, we used the "Soccer" name to differentiate it. And then, being the hipsters that they are, the Brits stopped calling Soccer Soccer in favor of calling it Football around the 1980s precisely because they didn't like that Americans had their own version of the sport.

And now they act like we're the weird ones for calling the sport the name they gave it.
You, really had ruin my joke didn't you

Anyway, I found the prefect counter to this:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
First Phantasy Star Cloud, now RE7.

What's next? At least PSO is an online game but this just seems like a lazy way to "port" games to Switch. Good luck playing RE7 on the go.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And after 15 minutes of free play, you have to buy a ticket to keep playing which only lasts 180 days.

Source: https://nintendoeverything.com/resi...nounced-for-switch-launches-this-coming-week/

I guess the region free nature gets around the Japan only stuff, unless streamed games are locked for whatever reason.
Half-Life 3 when?
I mean..... Resident Evil 7 Switch hype!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well I suppose we do techinically have another RE game on Nintendo.

Now a RE character for Smash is even more likely :troll:

Starlight_Lily

Well, this seems like a doomed port.

What can I say, as an American Football fan (read: real Football fan), it's a pet peeve of mine.
European Football still came first though, its been a thing in England since before Europeans went to the Americas though, seriously look it up, it just was more brutal cause whole towns would play other whole towns.

Also something I realised about Star Fox the other day, its the series Nintendo, when the dev team in Kyoto is making it, has always used new hardware and tech on, don't believe me, here:

Original: FX Chip
64: Rumble pack
Command: Touch screen
Zero: Gamepad

Assualt and Adventures are the out lairs cause they weren't made by the dev team had the head office in Kyoto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom