• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne. I can confirm his magical love spot is effective on more than just women.

:061:
Thank you for making this.... "wonderful" post so I can put it in the Out of Context Thread.
*Looks in the dykg comment section*

"The main villain of the next Fatal Frame will be Logan Paul"

No just no.

Joke or not, can we not ruin this franchise by giving Logan Paul more undeserved attention? Good thing it will never happen.
I really want Logan Paul and Jake Paul to be banned from YouTube.
I mean, they get way too much attention.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stoopid, please do not hate me.... but......
Do you have a little crush on Natz~?
No. I don't. b-baka!

Mario Odyssey's bosses did look pretty detailed and creative compared to the others. I think Mario Odyssey was overall a huge success for Nintendo.
Yeah.

I didn't even bring up the capturing either. Becoming the enemy rather than having an ability due to conveniently magical furry cosplays was a nice twist.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I want a new sidescrolling Mario given the care and love Tropical Freeze was given, and not just another churned out re-re-re-remake of New Super Mario.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I really want Logan Paul and Jake Paul to be banned from YouTube.
I mean, they get way too much attention.
Didn't he recently stop making vlogs?

I think that is the last we will ever hear of him.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Natz's fire is hotter than Hell. That's why it's nothing.

If you build up resistance to her flames, you pretty much become a tank that can handle nearly anything.
Holy **** that's actually a really impressive feat now that you mentioned it! :surprised:
*Looks in the dykg comment section*

"The main villain of the next Fatal Frame will be Logan Paul"

No just no.

Joke or not, can we not ruin this franchise by giving Logan Paul more undeserved attention? Good thing it will never happen.
Lets hope not. The last thing he needs is any more attention.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't care who develops Smash Switch, just tell them to give it a title that doesn't continue that awful numbering system that I can't stand.
The numbering system were never the official title for Smash lol.
Or just called it Super Smash Bros for Nintendo Switch...
Please don't....
Huge news!

Cloud only..

Chrono.

I didn't even bring up the capturing either. Becoming the enemy rather than having an ability due to conveniently magical furry cosplays was a nice twist.
As much as I enjoyed the mechanic, it did made me realize how much I prefer when powerups are just an extension of Mario's abilities. Rather than a puzzle solver.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As much as I enjoyed the mechanic, it did made me realize how much I prefer when powerups are just an extension of Mario's abilities. Rather than a puzzle solver.
That's more the game's fault than the mechanic itself.

I still think the same way though.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It kinda was.

The fourth game is called Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS, after all :p
And we all prefer the unofficial title Smash 4
Lol

What if the Final Fantasy 7 Remake becomes a Cloud Based Game too?
By the time they finish FF7...
We might already get a more powerful Switch...

Add "To be continue" on the last panel...
And I actually prefer Mikey using Nunchuck.... Because that's how I know him... At the time...

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Ever since I saw Deadpool 2, I've pretty much had the theme on loop.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
THE HOT DUDE HAS A BEAUTY MARK ON HIS FACE THAT MAKES PANTIES DROP GODAMMIT IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR

PERVERTS
:061:
I've got a charm point under my left eye. The ladies love it.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK I counted up 1000 words worth over the past week so I gotta write 750 words worth of something tonight for my writing challenge stuff. . .

Lost my train of thought partway through this said:
It wasn't so much of a mystery why much of the life in the gate system planets was so similar if you really thought about it. Planets with compatible atmospheres and electromagnetic fields cross-pollinated at countless points in their history, to the point that it was nearly impossible to tell which was the original progenitor world. Thus well-protected worlds became earth-like gardens, in the same sense that earth was like any other planet within them within reason. Meanwhile low atmosphere, poorly protected worlds with the right conditions became home to much more exotic metaphysical lifeforms, inasmuch as such entities could be defined as such. For all intents and purposes, the two main forms of life in the network were carbon-based life and energy-based life.

That isn't to say that there wasn't crossover, but any examples of such were almost universally energy world to carbon world intrusions. Biological life could do little more on exposed worlds than scatter a few extreme-environment species of bacteria to either be pushed out of their niche by local flora and fauna or simply exist outside of the bounds of the ecosystem entirely. Energy forms being adapted to live largely outside of traditional needs and indeed physics itself, on the other hand, adapted much more readily to carbon based worlds, although due to the breeding requirements of such species being particularly exotic most planets saw little more than small-to-mid sized colonies exerting only mild influence at most on the flesh-and-blood population.

Of course, this discounted deep-space life, unbound by any of the rules above due to their sheer lack of connection to the gate system altogether. Life able to travel in physics-breaking methods, making it's home in the vacuum of space above all else. It didn't need to play by any rules regardless of what everything else was bound by.
Gotta do something real quick said:
They called it the Pizzalands. The grass grew yellow and smelled of cheese, gigantic red mushrooms dotted the ground in their faintly speckled glory. The plains were bordered by the sand dunes of the surrounding dessert, the plains themselves nurtured by the vast underground portion of a nearby lake. It was an oasis in a harsh world, where anything not soiled already all too often was eaten into nothingness. It was here that the farms eked out a living, raising cattle and pigs when they could. Poultry was rarer in the dust choked lands but seen at times, and the bravest even tried to raise small fish in the lake. It was a simple land, without the bounties of the land of Burgerton but with a flavor few could hope to match. There were even rumors of an underground spring that fizzled with the tang of fruits and syrup, though most of the townsfolk themselves dismissed it as a mere legend.

But all was not perfect in the Pizzalands. There existed the hushed trade of a feared and addictive contraband, tearing apart countless lives from the shadows. They called it "pineapple." Sweet and tangy, the rumors went, but as likely as anything to eat you apart from the inside. Entire patches of ground died from the botched disposal of the drug, as though the world itself had been afflicted in some way by it's vileness. And yet rumor had it that the drug was naturally grown no less, imported from the distant country of Frutsalahd. Such was the burden the Pizzalands bore, and not even the finest of the Basil Guard could determine how to drive it from the land.

Worse still, there were rumors of a terrible insurgence force, the Pe'ta, sweeping across the land. No country was truly safe from their terror, children taken from parents and parents from children. They swore to wipe out the lives of every citizen of the Great Snacks, pledging their service in the name of the Great Health but in truth serving the cult of the Hateful Void. They took their torches to the great mushroom trees and the grasses of yellow, aiming to burn down all in their path in a suffocating smoke. They cared for none and hated all, such was their creed, their decree. For every man, woman, and child of the Pizzalands they killed, they shouted in glee, such was their way, such was the way of the Pe'ta, loathers of the people and Slayers of Cats!

And who would be one to save the Pizzalands from such dangers? There were legends, of course. Legends of the great Princeroni, who brought spicy justice to the land once and for all. But who would rise like dough to such a mantle? The royal line had been lost long ago, and the Recipe of Heroes with it. The land was not but peasants, and no peasant could ever be hoped to rise to such a mantle. Those were fairy tales, and in a serious world like this, fairy tales could never be true.
This is basically the equivalent of me making fart noises with my armpit as writing ESPECIALLY with the second part, but deadline met WOO!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ever since I saw Deadpool 2, I've pretty much had the theme on loop.

Thanks to Deadpool I keep mixing up "Papa Can You Hear Me?" and "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?"

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Stoopid, please do not hate me.... but......
Do you have a little crush on Natz~?
Pffffff you couldn't read which Social members have legit crushes on each other if you tried. Although I don't think anyone would hate you if you did manage to ferret one out. :awesome:

Unikatt is only a ship 'cause it's funny to watch them squirm.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Pffffff you couldn't read which Social members have legit crushes on each other if you tried. Although I don't think anyone would hate you if you did manage to ferret one out. :awesome:

Wait... some NintenZone users have crushes on others?

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I am one of the few users who does not ship with anyone in here well at all.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Them?

I'm the only one who squrims because I'm a giant ***** lmao

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
OK I counted up 1000 words worth over the past week so I gotta write 750 words worth of something tonight for my writing challenge stuff. . .

This is basically the equivalent of me making fart noises with my armpit as writing ESPECIALLY with the second part, but deadline met WOO!
Hey, beats mine.

When I finally sat down to research the Floran thing I ran across PGAD and the more I went into it the less funny the premise seemed.

So that got wholly deflated and I'm scrambling for an alternative at the buzzer.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Decided to cheese my way through the Jump Rope in Odyssey by taking advantage of the Letters OoB glitch about 5 hours ago.

Currently at over 33 000 "jumps"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom