• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Whaaaaaat? You're saying overused chicken metaphors are oddly specific?
In some scenarios, yes, I'd say they tend to be oddly specific. To be honest, I was thinking you were describing how most of us tend to feel when we're sitting around waiting for news on games and stuff. In this situation, it's quite accurate. :p

In-fact, I think it's an Eggcelent scenario!

<I should probably get out of here while I still can>

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I get shipped with him I’d hope it’s in a mother/son kinda of thing not like as a couple.:urg:
If we were a couple, I think I would break up as soon as possible. No offense.

That seems... oddly specific for some reason. :p
It does..... :thinkingemoji:
At least he can pull B!Sanaki without hearing police sirens.
I like that FEH reference, but I can not mate with a 10 year old.
What if the Final Fantasy 7 Remake becomes a Cloud Based Game too?
I just want to say this joke is top tier, and I am not kidding.
Decided to cheese my way through the Jump Rope in Odyssey by taking advantage of the Letters OoB glitch about 5 hours ago.

Currently at over 33 000 "jumps"
I feel like Nintendo is going to make an update where the "99,999" score thing due to the glitch will be removed, as well as the glitch.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So this clearly means however many jumps you get with the letter glitch is how many you have to do normally, right? :p
I'd rather go to hell than jump that demonic rope of salt.

I feel like Nintendo is going to make an update where the "99,999" score thing due to the glitch will be removed, as well as the glitch.
I don't want to see the scooter nerfed.

Makes New Donk even better because of the glitches it brings.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Wait... some NintenZone users have crushes on others?
If I get shipped with him I’d hope it’s in a mother/son kinda of thing not like as a couple.:urg:
In the case for UniKatt, its more-so them just being silly. They're closely bonded, sure, but that's as far as it goes for them.

To be honest, I could better off seeing you in a mother type of relationship to Shiny, if anything. I think you've certainly helped him learn a lot on here, which I find to be pretty darn important.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If we were a couple, I think I would break up as soon as possible. No offense.

It does..... :thinkingemoji:

I like that FEH reference, but I can not mate with a 10 year old.

I just want to say this joke is top tier, and I am not kidding.

We’d never get to dating unless you were literally twice your age, melon head.

In the case for UniKatt, its more-so them just being silly. They're closely bonded, sure, but that's as far as it goes for them.

To be honest, I could better off seeing you in a mother type of relationship to Shiny, if anything. I think you've certainly helped him learn a lot on here, which I find to be pretty darn important.
Pumpkaboo and I are the NintenZone OTP. ;)

I’m also tough on Shiny like a parent is on their child.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Praline? Mother relationship? HAAAH!
I think there are some users who like to act like they are my father. Not going to say who.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I had to google pullet.

I...don't know how to feel about that.
I googled it too, and uh...you and me both, red.

We’d never get to dating unless you were literally twice your age, melon head.

Pumpkaboo and I are the NintenZone OTP. ;)

I’m also tough on Shiny like a parent is on their child.
Oh really now? :p

Which I honestly think is a good lesson for him to learn: parents do care about their kids quite a lot, after all.

D

Deleted member

Basically, a fairy fell in love with him, but Diarmuid denied her, so she gave him a mole that makes women fall in love with him if they see it to mess with him. It especially screwed him when it made his leader's fiance fall in love with him.
Basically, Diarmuid turned Fionn McCool into the First Cuck in History.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Praline? Mother relationship? HAAAH!
I think there are some users who like to act like they are my father. Not going to say who.
It's not impossible, Shiny: praline's taught you quite a lot.

Why do I get the feeling that I know what users on here are similar to your father...?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's not impossible, Shiny: praline's taught you quite a lot.

Why do I get the feeling that I know who you think are similar to your father on here...?
No, I am not saying they are similar to my father.
I am just saying that they like to be in charge of me and act like a father.
Can you tell me who you think?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Who do you think he thinks is his NintenZone father?
To be honest, I have a few guesses. If anything, I'd say it's a combination of me, Swamp, Stoopid, and maybe even Opossum, but that's just from what I've seen. We all want Shiny to understand and learn from the experiences that he's gone through, and I feel we've offered the appropriate advice that we can give.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

To be honest, I have a few guesses. If anything, I'd say it's a combination of me, Swamp, Stoopid, and maybe even Opossum, but that's just from what I've seen. We all want Shiny to understand and learn from the experiences that he's gone through, and I feel we've offered the appropriate advice that we can give.
Me? A dad?

**** NO!

I'm more of an uncle, honestly.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Well depending on who it is I might just be an aunt instead... :urg:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Basically, Diarmuid turned Fionn McCool into the First Cuck in History.
I'm pretty sure the first ones are the ones who got that from Gilgamesh, considering that whole deal with the "No husbands bed their newly wed wives until the king lays with them first" and most of the reason why Enkidu was sent to deal with him.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
One of my cousins recently gave birth, actually.

Technically, the true term isn't "uncle", but **** it, I'm going with that.
That's a cousin, once removed. In case anyone was curious what "once removed" actually means, it's that.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Let's just say "a lot" and leave it at that.

But only about 5 of them are around my age.
Well then... quite a lot of cousins nonetheless. Do you often interact with these 5 cousins that are around your age range? :o

I will give you all a hint, there are six men that mix to be the true NintenZone father.
I'm pretty sure I'm at least part of that mix, to be honest.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's a cousin, once removed. In case anyone was curious what "once removed" actually means, it's that.
I'm still gonna say uncle because **** it. "Uncle [real name]" sounds better than "Cousin once removed [real name]"

Well then... quite a lot of cousins nonetheless. Do you often interact with these 5 cousins that are around your age range? :o
Most of them are hours away from home and the one that's left isn't exactly the best influence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom