• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Have you ever found a joke so good that you decided to make it your avatar?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
No.
Real police force.

Also guys....
Do not ignore me, but

Yellowlord, Vaanrose, Opossum, Swampasaur, GoldenYuiitusin, and redfeatherraven would mix to create the ultimate NintenZone daddy.
;)
I'm more a rogue Han Solo type, Kid.

D

Deleted member

Well Goldie probably hasn't seen it yet. Hey @GoldenYuiitusin.

I'm more amused than anything for my part, but if I'm in that mix y'all are probably screwed.
Heh? What?

No.
Real police force.

Also guys....
Do not ignore me, but

Yellowlord, Vaanrose, Opossum, Swampasaur, GoldenYuiitusin, and redfeatherraven would mix to create the ultimate NintenZone daddy.
;)

Me, a father?
Yeah, I can't see that. ._.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well Goldie probably hasn't seen it yet. Hey @GoldenYuiitusin.
I'm more amused than anything for my part, but if I'm in that mix y'all are probably screwed.

I'm more a rogue Han Solo type, Kid.
Heh? What?
Me, a father?
Yeah, I can't see that. ._.

Well... I'm slowly beginning to think I am the only true father (personality wise at least) in Shiny's view. :p

Not that I don't mind, honestly: if he continues to learn from his mistakes and grow from them, then all the better. It's what I went through when I was his age: what's to say I can't help stray him on the best path for life? :)

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Am I the cousin with all the cool stuff by any chance? :confused:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
So what am I then? :confused:
Thinks for a moment what you meant.

Remembers Dark Ura slipped on a banana peel and died.

Yeah, I agree. :)

You're Uraesistable, that's what you are! :p

Don't inspire from your twin here, Ura: make sure you eat your potassium over a sink or something just to be safe.

Also
Mythra Mythra is my grandson.
Facts.
"Mythra is my grandson."

>Age is 25 while you are 14

I'm not so sure about that, Shiny... just saying.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
He must learn to understand about being his age.
Then he can go free.
I mean... even at 25, you can still act immature and mostly still have maturity left over: I would honestly keep this in mind as you get older. Heck, I'm younger then Mythra and I tend to act immature for my age. It won't change the fact that I can still mostly act mature even in my moments of immaturity, however.

I'm not sure what the whole "then he can go free" part of what you said has to do with all of this, though...

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Nothing like hooking up Discord after work and recieving some positive feedback for a drawing you post up. :grin:

Would've opted for more critique but whatever. It just makes me smile.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My cavalry team is gonna get a whole lot fancier soon.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey guys: this is a question I'm asking to everyone since I don't think I've ever asked the entire NintenZone here, but... how do you think of me as a person? Don't worry: nothing bad is going on, I'm just genuinely curious.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Stats:

Ninian's attack is *** just as her regular version

35/35 Tharja tho.
Marth looks great! 31 attack and 36 speed is great for a free unit, really happy he's going to be my first 5 star axe cavalier. Wonder what his weapon will do.

Ninian is looking exactly as I expected, still the only unit I might pull. Tharja is powercreep regular Tharja, definitely an offensive threat with all her skills. And Sanaki has 30 speed? That's... More than I expected. She's a nuker that's for sure, with flier buffs she'll be pretty insane. Good stuff overall, but having Marth free, I don't know if I'll go hard on the banner hahaha.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys: this is a question I'm asking to everyone since I don't think I've ever asked the entire NintenZone here, but... how do you think of me as a person? Don't worry: nothing bad is going on, I'm just genuinely curious.
You are probably one of the nicest people in SmashBoards and you are not a person who is a loose screw like me.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think you’re alright, but I fel like I don’t know you as well as I could...

D

Deleted member

Dang it.... It is late.

Good night people.

I am really sorry if I offended anyone. Especially to Mythra.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Two words; cinnamon roll.

You are probably one of the nicest people in SmashBoards and you are not a person who is a loose screw like me.
You really didn't need to insult yourself here.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Pretty good guy in my book.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Honestly, you shouldn't doubt yourself like that, Shiny: you're still 14 and learning. Besides, you made a friend recently, which I think is an awesome start. Keep talking and getting to know that friend, and make more friends from there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom