• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Sigh, can’t even go one place without one mere mention of that fool who should stop being relevant. When people talking about him are making him relevant to begin with.

I was hoping to not resort to one use of the Ignore function, but my patience is officially gone.
Sometime I wonder if people Ignore me...

As much as I do them.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sigh, can’t even go one place without one mere mention of that fool who should stop being relevant. When people talking about him are making him relevant to begin with.

I was hoping to not resort to one use of the Ignore function, but my patience is officially gone.
I both laughing and scared.

Laughing because I can’t take you serious with that avatar.

And scared because you do sound rather angry about this...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guess I can add Shadow of the Colossus on my "And here is another soundtrack I should have listened long beforehand" list.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
> Mattpat
> clickbait

Pick one.

No seriously, pick one.
Can I choose to abstain instead, please?

Forget Hyrule Warriors I’m playing Super Mario RPG
Your not wrong on your decision.

Also, why is everybody thinking it weird for Sanaki to be in a wedding dress, you guys never seen a 10 year old play dress up?

Really seems to me, some of you might just be reading a little bit too much into this

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also, why is everybody thinking it weird for Sanaki to be in a wedding dress, you guys never seen a 10 year old play dress up?

Really seems to me, some of you might just be reading a little bit too much into this
Mainly because having a literal child in a wedding dress alongside someone like Tharja on what is ultimately a fanservice banner leaves a bad taste in the mouths of many. Authorial intent and whatnot.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think Sanaki is just a flower girl; she doesn't have the bride title like the others (Charlotte doesn't have it either, but the point still stands)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Pythra with or without Recks gets confirmed during E3 I'll write a hype post so intense that I'll get an infraction for being too loud.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If Pythra with or without Recks gets confirmed during E3 I'll write a hype post so intense that I'll get an infraction for being too loud.
If Malos is confirm, I promise to do a drawing, no matter how good or bad it look, I will post it here.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think Sanaki is just a flower girl; she doesn't have the bride title like the others (Charlotte doesn't have it either, but the point still stands)
She has it on the JP title, which is what people are citing.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I imagine they want to give it a solid end instead of just letting it go forever like a certain other zombie show.

I wonder if Blaine will finally be brought to justice or get killed by the end.
The later seems possible but he’s a pretty smart and capable person, so taking him down would be hard to do. It will be interesting to see what happens to him though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The later seems possible but he’s a pretty smart and capable person, so taking him down would be hard to do. It will be interesting to see what happens to him though.
Honestly I’m expecting atleast 1 of the main cast to die by the end.

Outside of Angus who I feel is guaranteed.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Sanaki's Japanese title is 花嫁姿の神使 hanayome sugata no shinshi

The key part is 花嫁姿 (神使 just means "divine messenger", the Japanese name for the Apostle). I'm not an expert, but from what I can gather 花嫁姿 means something along the lines of a person or other figure wearing a wedding dress. So the title would translate as something like "apostle in a wedding dress". 花嫁 alone would mean "bride", but 姿 changes it to mean just someone dressed as a bride.

I know we have some more fluent Japanese speakers around here, so I'm open to correction on this, but that's what I got out of it. Doesn't make me any more comfortable with it, mind.

At least we get groom Marth for free so I can happily pass on this banner.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
She has it on the JP title, which is what people are citing.
Apparently, someone pointed out that while Ninian and Tharja use Bride on the JP titles, Sanaki apparently uses "image of a bride" on her JP title.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Nia or no XC2 reps pls

Or at least give Rex Pyra/Mythra, Nia, and Roc as Blades.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If we can get any XB2 reps, I be happy, I like all of them.

Through, despite my previous posts and my username, you be sure I be hype as hell if Turters get confirm.
ycC2ovl.png

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No someone ELI5 me how to do Tempest Trials please.:016:

D

Deleted member

Also Bride Tharja looking nice. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-switch/76618847

...in a nutshell.

You can replace the crow's face by whoever you want.
I've been sitting here for a while saying that Rex and Pyra/Mythra likely won't be playable in Smash...and we may not be getting any XC2 content until DLC...

Of course, on one hand Pyra/Mythra could just have their japanese voices or Rex could just be on his own (which would be pretty lame honestly)...but at the same time it doesn't really look good for their chances tbh...

I still think Elma is more likely as far as Xenoblade characters go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom