• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, anyway, Anna is probably feeling left out of the Banner, especially after she was hinted last year.

Edit: Hah! I just noticed that Bride Tharja has the finger to the mouth pose that Anna does. I wonder if that was intentional.

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
"pyrras VA said she wasnt contacted for smash"

ultimately this means nothing because if she was contacted for work you'd bet your ass she'd be under NDA

theres a reason voice actor tweets use the word "Finally" when they announce who their voicing in video games

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
D

Deleted member

Oh **** you Intelligent Systems for making me like Tharja. Goddammit.
Normal Tharja: Okay IS... Looking nice.
Tharja Normal Girl: IS I see your plan.... I like it.
Bride Tharja: I get it IS you want me to like Tharja, you already did so!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, anyway, Anna is probably feeling left out of the Banner, especially after she was hinted last year.

Edit: Hah! I just noticed that Bride Tharja has the finger to the mouth pose that Anna does. I wonder if that was intentional.
Anna: “I suppose I’ll get my chance... another day.”

Also, just gonna ask one thing; isn’t the whole Bride thing just for a festival, like literally all other seasonal stories?

I mean, last year had Caeda, someone who is canonically married, run around with a wedding dress just like everyone else. What would be her point here if this was a quest for love?

EDIT: Speaking of her being married, her husband is a unit for this year’s Bridal event, which helps with my point.

If it’s just a festival, there’s nothing wrong with Sanaki. She’s just taking part in the festivities.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I am a bit tired from working a lot more than I usually do, but I am fine.
Well, I'm glad you're getting all your work done on time: keep that mindset going as you get through the rest of high school and you'll do great.

I am in a need of Wendy’s after the torture I’ve been through.
No more leave blowing.

Yeah: I had heard about all that. I suppose I would be careful when eating chicken or just eating more slowly in the future.

As for me.... I'm alright, I guess. Could be better, but its alright.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait, did someone say that a FEH bride is 10?

FE, I thought you were not that extreme.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Well... not really...

Also, just gonna ask one thing; isn’t the whole Bride thing just for a festival, like literally all other seasonal stories?

I mean, last year had Caeda, someone who is canonically married, run around with a wedding dress just like everyone else. What would be her point here if this was a quest for love?

If it’s just a festival, there’s nothing wrong with Sanaki. She’s just taking part in the festivities.
We’re the ones taking this too much at face value.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

She's dressed like one, but isn't a bride. The JP title mentions she is the "image of a bride" rather than an actual bride compared to Ninian and Tharja. And her English title is "Apostle in White". So no, she's not a bride in the literal sense.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I've been moving around everything in our 20+ year old home this entire week. I'm physically and mentally (and slightly emotionally given how long we've lived here) drained.

And we aren't even close to done yet.

We're taking a day off today though. My Hyrule Warriors order can't come in soon enough...

D

Deleted member

She's dressed like one, but isn't a bride. The JP title mentions she is the "image of a bride" rather than an actual bride compared to Ninian and Tharja. And her English title is "Apostle in White". So no, she's not a bride in the literal sense.
Ah, I get it. It looks odd at first, but there is nothing wrong about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I've been moving around everything in our 20+ year old home this entire week. I'm physically and mentally (and slightly emotionally given how long we've lived here) drained.

And we aren't even close to done yet.

We're taking a day off today though. My Hyrule Warriors order can't come in soon enough...
Dang, I can feel your pain.
I still live in my house when I was born ( My house must be 17 years old or something like that ), but I feel your pain. It must be so hard to move all of your stuff and to say goodbye to your house, I really hope things go out good for you.

Also we were talking about our backstories in History class and the teacher thought mine was a bit odd compared to the others, but the teacher believed it.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Apparently my bloodline MIGHT link back to President Cleveland. That's what my Grandma always told my mom anyway, she doesn't really believe it, though we've never dug deep enough to check either.
...That's also not exactly a great thing since, from what I can tell, he wasn't exactly stellar at his job. :V

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Saying 'ancestors' when referring to WW2 makes it sound like it was ancient...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Awww yeah! My Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U amiibo cards just arrived in the mail today.

All 58 characters, baby! It also includes Famicom R.O.B. & Player 2 Corrin, but sadly not Player 2 versions of Bayonetta & Cloud (funny that the seller told me Player 2 Corrin wouldn't be included either and yet I have it).

This is going to be so awesome for my game amiibo needs!

Now the question is how good will they be on Smash Switch?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That and jumpscares.

I think that's the FNAF lore in a nutshell. :)
Oh, my friend, if only the FNAF lore was that simple, atleast now those days...

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
ArcSys gave us more Yang gameplay earlier..........
she is an unga machine. Rekka has a guard point and is also a command grab variant, astral looks nice, and when her semblance activates I Burn plays

I think I'm in love

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

EDIT: Speaking of her being married, her husband is a unit for this year’s Bridal event, which helps with my point.

The in-universe justification doesn't matter. The developers made a conscious decision to put a ten year old on a bride banner, and that's disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom