• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I consider something an act of creativity even if it's just taking one thing you like (realistic art) and adding it to another (Splatoon).

I can't express how happy I am this turned out well. Just look for yourself:

ExquisiteSound.jpg

What's he listening to?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
D

Deleted member

>New MatPat theory
>"Thanos was right"
>Cites Malthus as evidence
>"If you cut half of human life, the maximum population number is also halved while resources remain the same"

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Looking at some of the official press videos of KH3 and finding out lots of stuff.

The coolest thing so far...

There's a Dissidia: Final Fantasy themed shop in Galaxy Toys.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

i am impressed, you usually coward out or ignore it instead of taking the action, you earn a little respect
Thank you ^_^

ya have praline as a co-host so she can help ya out, 2 people can do a lot of coordination

also if ya still need help even with that all ya have to do is ask anyone in the group:tired:
I’ll be fine with one co-host.

Hopefully...

Remember I’m cohosting it.
Heck yeah you are!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
>New MatPat theory
>"Thanos was right"
>"If you cut half of human life, the maximum population number is also halved while resources remain the same"
"Resources are finite" says purple nutsack chin with INFINITY stones who never heard of planting new plants after eating one
"He's right!" Says man who claims bones aren't organic

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I just got that. lol

Have a good sleep/nap!
Having said that.

I just followed the link.

And I would hit that so hard whoever could pull me out again would be crowned king of Plegia.

Now sleep. Will enjoy sleep, thank ye.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It’s funny how people are ******** about Sanaki but she’s clearly not a bride and makes no indication that she is
I mean, of all possible characters to put on a bride banner (not wedding, bride specifically) they chose the literal ten year old.

That's understandably problematic IMO. Not even the one groom could be on the banner, so it's even more explicitly a bride banner.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
>New MatPat theory
>"Thanos was right"
"Thanos was right"

W H E W

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
MatPat did a clickbait theory.

In other words, water is wet.

D

Deleted member

Resources are finite" says purple nutsack chin with INFINITY stones who never heard of planting new plants after eating one
Tbh, "infinity" stones is probably a misnomer from some guy who thought "incredibly high" meant infinity. Or he did know but "incredibly powerful stones" just didn't roll off your tongue.

What bothers me is Thanos saying "the universe is finite", like, buddy, that's the one thing we know ain't true
He's right!" Says man who claims bones aren't organic
I'm sorry but what

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Tbh, "infinity" stones is probably a misnomer from some guy who thought "incredibly high" meant infinity. Or he did know but "incredibly powerful stones" just didn't roll off your tongue.

What bothers me is Thanos saying "the universe is finite", like, buddy, that's the one thing we know ain't true

I'm sorry but what
Matpat's infamous Sans is Ness theory has the hypothesis that Ness went through the teleporter that destroys all organic matter, which is why everyone needed to use those robot bodies or some **** to get to Giygas in Earthbound. Matpat being the complete tool he is didn't seem to notice that Sans is a skeleton made of bones who also for some reason seems to bleed.
The point is Matpat never really seems to know anything he's talking about

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Matpat's infamous Sans is Ness theory has the hypothesis that Ness went through the teleporter that destroys all organic matter, which is why everyone needed to use those robot bodies or some **** to get to Giygas in Earthbound. Matpat being the complete tool he is didn't seem to notice that Sans is a skeleton made of bones who also for some reason seems to bleed.
Ffs Gwen we've been over this.

Arguing against his argument is fine, but when you attack the person you draw the line.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Ffs Gwen we've been over this.

Arguing against his argument is fine, but when you attack the person you draw the line.
How is saying he doesn't know what he's talking about an attack on his character? Sure, maybe I could have added "in his videos" but would that really have changed anything? I didn't even start this and it's a fact his video tend to filled with damning misinformation

D

Deleted member

The "blood" is ketchup tho
How is saying he doesn't know what he's talking about an attack on his character? Sure, maybe I could have added "in his videos" but would that really have changed anything? I didn't even start this and it's a fact his video tend to filled with damning misinformation
Matpat being the complete tool he is

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I mean, of all possible characters to put on a bride banner (not wedding, bride specifically) they chose the literal ten year old.

That's understandably problematic IMO. Not even the one groom could be on the banner, so it's even more explicitly a bride banner.
Holy gatcha, she's ten?!?

nope.gif.cf.gif

Get away while you can.

D

Deleted member

Started reading the MHA Illegals manga. Quite funny that the protagonist is called "Gentle-Man" when we now have a "Gentle" in the main manga.
I like the more mundane approach it has, seeing things like Gentle-Man being reprimanded for using his Quirk in publuc really puts a lot of stuff into perspective.
Also, I want a full MHA shared universe, give me more spin-offs damnit!
its not hot or sexy at all, its just depressing
Bless this
Doesn't change how bones are organic
I didn't say it did though, just pointing out Sans doesn't actually bleed

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh **** you Intelligent Systems for making me like Tharja. Goddammit.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I must be the odd one out that doesnt like when chicks look scared/hurt in danaged art

its not hot or sexy at all, its just depressing
Genny's damaged art just makes me feel like a terrible person. Poor baby sheep.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
> Mattpat
> clickbait

Pick one.

No seriously, pick one.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sigh, can’t even go one place without one mere mention of that fool who should stop being relevant. When people talking about him are making him relevant to begin with.

I was hoping to not resort to one use of the Ignore function, but my patience is officially gone.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sigh, can’t even go one place without one mere mention of that fool who should stop being relevant. When people talking about him are making him relevant to begin with.

I was hoping to not resort to one use of the Ignore function, but my patience is officially gone.
Dude you have Kamiya as your avi.

You can block that ************ all the way to Mars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom