• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So there's a new event calendar for heroes.

The next VG and Grand hero are labeled ??? which is a first.

There's water blessing and fyrom quests. New heroes on the 21st.

A freaking falchion users only banner
A banner called "New Power" whatever that is.

And next month is another 4 and 5 star skill inheritance focused banner.

All sound pretty interesting.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I miss Gravity Falls.

A lot.

It was and still is my favorite show of all time.

On the plus side the show ended before it entered modern Fairly Odd Parents territory and got an absolutely amazing send-off. Quality over quantity, as they say.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I miss Gravity Falls.

A lot.

It was and still is my favorite show of all time.

On the plus side the show ended before it entered modern Fairly Odd Parents territory and got an absolutely amazing send-off. Quality over quantity, as they say.
A spin-off where we see the Author's adventures in the town would've been neat. Or at least some shorts were we see how the characters ended up.

Still great closure overall though.

D

Deleted member

Tomorrow, I am going to play some For Glory. It has been a busy week for me, how about any one else? The topic on this thread is actually quite interesting right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Yeah, I just wish action series didn't get bogged down(the new Spider-Man show) or were left only on Netflix like Voltron.

I might not have any new action series to watch when DBS ends/go on hiatus or whatever. They didn't say when JoJo part 5 was happening.
Yeah, action cartoons are kinda dead in the water.

At least superhero ones, since DC found their cow in live action shows (Arrow/Supergirl/Gotham/Flash/etc.) But it's not great for anyone else either.

Somehow Spider Man ones continue to live, but they're pretty mediocre nowadays. It really peaked with Spectacular Spider Man.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well....

Nice to know how my boss really feels about the well-being of her employees...

Decided to speak to her about an issue I had with a customer who started acting very aggressive towards me, even violently, without provoking him in any way...and while I was explaining it to her she started screaming at me talking about my attitude and has even threatened to fire me if I don't apologize to her...This actually isn't the first time something like that has happened where I try to explain an issue with work with her and she starts yelling at me about saying it's my fault and I have an attitude problem...

Well jeez no wonder I have an attitude problem...

So yeah....I may not have a job tomorrow...honestly with the way things are going I wasn't going to be staying for too much longer, cuz I am really started to have enough with all the BS that's going on...

Personal life rant over...back to doing whatever...
Sorry to hear that man, hopefully you'll get things going the way you want pretty soon.

The new game modes catch my attention. I do not care what any one says, I am trying advanced mode.

CN was good back then. I just do not watch TV anymore because there are honestly no new shows that catch my interest anymore. USA CN is honestly annoying by spamming TTG all the time. Are they trying to send a message? That Powerpuff Girls reboot is probably one of the only few shows that can really hurt a person mentally and physical. Youtube is my new "TV". I only use Netflix because of educational movies and anime ( One Punch Man ).
Yeah, I can get what you mean. The only two new shows I watch like that are the Flash(even if Barry's friends are weak as hell) and Into the Badlands. Everything else is game shows and re-runs of stuff I like.

Not a fan of the new TMNT designs already, only Leo looks cool. But Raph is the leader for some reason, Mikey fights with a damn yo-yo, and each turtle is a different species, which sort of ruins the brother thing they got going on a bit. But I get they wanted to visually separate them some, every series keeps doing that more and more.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A spin-off where we see the Author's adventures in the town would've been neat. Or at least some shorts were we see how the characters ended up.

I'd love a spin-off of some kind. Either a prequel or sequel, I'd be down for either. And I wouldn't even remotely object to a Special or two.

And very much so. For a show that lasted two seasons, it was handled remarkably well, grand finale included.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
CN was good back then. I just do not watch TV anymore because there are honestly no new shows that catch my interest anymore. USA CN is honestly annoying by spamming TTG all the time. Are they trying to send a message? That Powerpuff Girls reboot is probably one of the only few shows that can really hurt a person mentally and physical.
Exactly. After the good things started to vanish (the old shows and the mostly new ones like Regular Show), I preferred to watch gameplay/playthroughs with commentary and stuff like that or watch the only good show I found on weekends. And of course, less TV means I focus more on my personal projects plus playing for a short period of time to entertain me by killing silly ragdolls.

D

Deleted member

He thinks he's busy :awesome:

I am.
Sorry to hear that man, hopefully you'll get things going the way you want pretty soon.

Yeah, I can get what you mean. The only two new shows I watch like that are the Flash(even if Barry's friends are weak as hell) and Into the Badlands. Everything else is game shows and re-runs of stuff I like.

Not a fan of the new TMNT designs already, only Leo looks cool. But Raph is the leader for some reason, Mikey fights with a damn yo-yo, and each turtle is a different species, which sort of ruins the brother thing they got going on a bit. But I get they wanted to visually separate them some, every series keeps doing that more and more.
You do make a good point. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was at its best at it's young times I think, and there has been so many things based off it.
Harvey Dent was right about this quote:
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.".

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I still hope those Rick and Morty references lead to the Author making an appearance physically and being apart of an episode. It be one of the most hyped cartoon moments if it actually happened.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, action cartoons are kinda dead in the water.

At least superhero ones, since DC found their cow in live action shows (Arrow/Supergirl/Gotham/Flash/etc.) But it's not great for anyone else either.

Somehow Spider Man ones continue to live, but they're pretty mediocre nowadays. It really peaked with Spectacular Spider Man.
I would say the new series is more disappointing than Ultimate Spider-Man. That show isn't as good as Spectacular, but Ultimate did have its moments. From an animation standpoint, the new show is much weaker, and the artstyle being pseudo-anime isn't too great. Peter was made less annoying as the new series went on though. He still isn't the thug he was back in the early comics. Seriously, read the Lee/Ditko stuff, Peter Parker gives no **** a lot of the time.

Like when Spider-Man beat on Kraven with one arm, the same dude who lifted a Gorilla like it was nothing in the same issue.

One thing that Ultimate did that I liked was Miles getting his own name as Kid Arachnid. It's catchy enough like Kid Flash and makes him less redundant, the new show gives him that name too I think.

Can't stand Spider-Gwen though, because that name is so ****ing idiotic, I'm sorry.

D

Deleted member

television is dumb anyway
i don't like it it's bad for the eye sockets
What about a computer or laptop? :troll:
OH MY GOD!

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!
He is just a substitute of his previous self... :substitute:
I've been dead my dude.
I don't know why I'm here.
Welcome back! I probably do not know you, but nice to meet you!
Exactly. After the good things started to vanish (the old shows and the mostly new ones like Regular Show), I preferred to watch gameplay/playthroughs with commentary and stuff like that or watch the only good show I found on weekends. And of course, less TV means I focus more on my personal projects plus playing for a short period of time to entertain me by killing silly ragdolls.
I preferred to watch gameplay as well. Smash 4 For Glory videos always appealed to my stuff. YouTube is honestly my TV. The only thing I would watch is either anime or good shows. Removal of TV does help you with personal projects. I was never a TV guy in my life to be honest.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I am.

You do make a good point. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was at its best at it's young times I think, and there has been so many things based off it.
Harvey Dent was right about this quote:
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.".
It's less about seeing it when we young more about preferences in character design. I mean, my favorite version is 2003's despite mixing Shredder and Krang together, because early on it is SO close to the Mirage comic series. The 80's series has its strengths too. As does the 2012 show.

But more and more, they ARE changing how they look, I thought the 2012 version did a fine job of it, and didn't need to change how they look.

Still, my biggest issue is that Raph is the leader, and Leo's the "smart and snarky one". At that point you're changing core elements of the show.

Chrono.

The Vince McMahon climaxing GIF describes me now.

I NEED TO PULL KOS-MOS DAMMIT
Screw KOS-MOS.

I'm all in on the Patroka train right now.

Though I'm sliiiightly disappointed that

Revengeance Jin and Monado Black aren't Blades.

Makes me think those will be the paid DLC ones.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Screw KOS-MOS.

I'm all in on the Patroka train right now.

Though I'm sliiiightly disappointed that

Revengeance Jin and Monado Black aren't Blades.

Makes me think those will be the paid DLC ones.

lmao Imagine Malos wrecking Malos, but yeah, they're the main antagonist dudes so a package dedicated to him makes sense; specially because both can be Mythra tier easily.

Imma enjoy wrecking Amalthus with Ahkos and Patroka.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The fact that Kos-mos is even in Xenoblade 2 is pretty bat**** to me to be honest.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Someone brought up a interesting point, what if the ??? GHB is Bruno since he goes by ??? with the voting gauntlet being focused on him, veronica and others.

I'd be ok with Bruno

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Welp...good grief
For those who haven't got to the late chapters, better watch out since the article has spoilers about Torna group....damn....

I haven't even finish chapter 5...so yeah I got spoiled a bit again...
Advance in the game bro. I know you want to do everything before advancing. But you are already so overpower that most of the challenge, and thus, tension, of the main story is going to be a joke for you. Plus, ALOT of sidequest are impossible to get until you got to Chapter 10.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Advance in the game bro. I know you want to do everything before advancing. But you are already so overpower that most of the challenge, and thus, tension, of the main story is going to be a joke for you. Plus, ALOT of sidequest are impossible to get until you got to Chapter 10.
I know, but you can't force me ya know?
I just finished Ursula's quest...but....
I still got 50+ common core crystals, I used to consider once I finished Ursula's quest I will advanced. But now I think I need to get at least one more rare Blade, whether it is either Nim or KOS Mos.
To be fair, I also stick around in Alcamoth for a year before going to Valak mountain in the first Xenoblade.
And call me a weirdo but I actually kind of don't want to finish this game...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I know, but you can't force me ya know?
I just finished Ursula's quest...but....
I still got 50+ common core crystals, I used to consider once I finished Ursula's quest I will advanced. But now I think I need to get at least one more rare Blade, whether it is either Nim or KOS Mos.
To be fair, I also stick around in Alcamoth for a year before going to Valak mountain in the first Xenoblade.
And call me a weirdo but I actually kind of don't want to finish this game...
Alright, but then, don't complain if you get spoiled in the next months coming. Because the more time pass, the more peoples are going to not care about certain spoilers. (Like with the Torna groups).

And advancing doesn't mean "finish the game now", it just mean that, you can advance to like, Chapter 8 or 10. And then, do another big session of sidequest and unique monster to hunt. (Though, then again, most of the unique monsters you are going to face are going to be joke to you. So, The Superboss and maybe some 99 Unique monsters are going to give you a real challenge)

Don't take this too harsly too, I know you are having fun right now. But I really feel like some aspect of the game are going to be more busy work than fun if you keep staying at chapter 5.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I was reading through the base conversations from FE12 and I got to Beck's.

It's amazing how one conversation set can make me like an incredibly minor character so much. Like, I liked him already because he's a ballistician who comes with Thunderbolts in a map filled with enemy ballistae, but still.

The guy named his horse Pony. I can connect with that so much. Best Ballistician-turned-Horseman.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The best part of XC2's new update is that I can level my team down; Imma sell like 80 levels to make the New Game+ challenging since the beginning....

jk I'll progress to Gormott busted af to make Pyra take a dump on Rotbart's grave.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom