• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thank goodness. That last season was cancer.

I thought Sparky was terrible but Chloe took it to another level.
Agreed. At least they got rid of Sparky so it wasn't a combination of both.

Hold that thought, however. I'm actually still unable to find information that it's cancelled/finished. I swear I read that it was finished on Wikipedia just a bit earlier, but now I can't find that info there again. I'm gonna guess it's the result of quick edits being made based on assumptions after the announcement that Hartman was leaving Nick. Guess that's what I get for only reading about it there.....so it might be done, and it might not be.

The show could potentially continue production without him, but I really hope it doesn't. At least Spongebob has been trying to get back on track and some would argue it already has. FoP is little more than a zombie at this point, a zombie that should be put down, at that.

Steven Universe had an atrocious release schedule in 2017.
When the hell is this show gonna get back on a normal airing schedule? If ever? Hopefully it does because I really don't want it to meet the same fate that Adventure Time has.

I'm actually at a point where I don't even really want more Steven Bombs. Airing two to five episodes in the span of a day or a few days every few months just makes the wait for new episodes longer and leaves people wanting more sooner; not helping the matter is that the show hardly airs re-runs anymore either, and the amount of time in between new episodes has not only been unreasonably long, but inconsistent. I wouldn't even complain if it meant that they never did any more Steven Bombs, just get the show on a freaking normal weekly schedule again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know, I will probably stay single for the rest of my life. I want to focus more on my needs and education rather than a girlfriend.

Am I the only one that thinks that CN should air old episodes of Adventure Time on Friday and the weekends? That show was a powerhouse when it was introduced, than over the times it just fizzled out. Exactly like Spongebob except I heard that it's present season is an improvement, as Stephen Hillenburg is back into the show.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Fine by me. Are they real?
Yes, and they’re awful.

No, I am not trying to date you. It is an offer of kindness.

I know. You are going to reach sixty thousand posts soon. Mic_128 is jealous of you probably. :troll:

Exactly, if they put it on than it would have more fans. It is not the creators of Steven Universe's fault, easily CN's fault. They also need to air Adventure Time more, that show was really enjoyable back in the day. It is coming to an end soon, so I say that they should air Adventure Time more often.
Pff I know you don’t wanna date me, I’m twice your age.

D

Deleted member

Was I the only one that used to like Adventure Time?
I'm betting that a few years later, you'll get a girlfriend. :troll:
.......you sure about that?....I will probably be single.
How is "finding a girl" not part of your needs? You're a boy, dammit!
NO, I am worrying about my future-self. Not about me now.
Edit: Nice edit. Are you in a relationship or nothing?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Teen Titans GO can vanish off the face of the Earth without a trace for all I care.

I would probably hate it far less if they didn't air it so much more frequently than anything else, though.

I stopped actively following Adventure Time a few seasons ago but it'd still be nice to see it airing more often again. For something that was essentially once CN's flagship show, seeing it air so rarely nowadays is........weird. And kind of saddening, really.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
**** I forgot about Adventure Time. I ****ing love the show. I’m so sad it’s ending.

D

Deleted member

You say it like being single is a bad thing.
It is not a bad thing actually. Saving money is cool. It is just sad that I will never be able to have a child call me "grandpa"... :crying:
Teen Titans GO can vanish off the face of the Earth without a trace for all I care.

I would probably hate it far less if they didn't air it so much more frequently than anything else, though.

I stopped actively following Adventure Time a few seasons ago but it'd still be nice to see it airing more often again. For something that was essentially once CN's flagship show, seeing it air so rarely nowadays is........weird. And kind of saddening, really.
TTG can go away. I heard that the creators of TTG created TTG for a joke, but the joke has gone too far. Now you can say it is the only thing that CN airs is TTG. Adventure Time has gotten slightly worse as it progressed, and thank goodness it is not being treated like the Simpsons. Just air old episodes of Adventure Time in Fridays and the Weekends and I am honestly good. Spongebob's new season has been signs of recovery actually.

That PPG reboot can burn in the shadow realm.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It is not a bad thing actually. Saving money is cool. It is just sad that I will never be able to have a child call me "grandpa"... :crying:

TTG can go away. I heard that the creators of TTG created TTG for a joke, but the joke has gone too far. Now you can say it is the only thing that CN airs is TTG. Adventure Time has gotten slightly worse as it progressed, and thank goodness it is not being treated like the Simpsons. Just air old episodes of Adventure Time in Fridays and the Weekends and I am honestly good. Spongebob's new season has been signs of recovery actually.

If you adopt a child you can still be called grandpa.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yuss, BB cross is gonna have an english dub. Now Ill be able to hear Yus smooth voice
Base on Taipei Games Show footage. The game will have Chinese localization for the PS4 version too, not sure about the Switch Version but very likely it will.
Even though I still won't buy it at launch , I hope this game can have bilingual dub in all regions.

D

Deleted member

If you adopt a child you can still be called grandpa.
It would just be more interesting to be related. I can tell my grandsons and granddaughters the story of me. I was really smart for my age in highschool, and I would hop on this site every day. I spoke to a community, all wanting to get their favor. I would speak to them all day about things I liked and wanted to share. Of course, I was the oddball. I was young at the time, so I was below everyone in terms of power. I could add more but nah.
**** I forgot about Adventure Time. I ****ing love the show. I’m so sad it’s ending.
I used to watch it and it was so funny! Jake was probably the funniest. I just can not watch it anymore ( not that it is bad, I just lost the time to + I favor anime now ). I am sad that it is ending, but I think it is for the best for it. They could try a Spongebob ( where they continued it and it got horrible, then the new seasons came out and it got decent ), but I do not know if that would work. Either way, it will end somewhere around this year. CN is honestly declining in quality right now.
Omg, these Japanese figure skating pair skated to Yuuris song from Yuri on Ice

Im very happy
Me too!

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Year of the Dog is here for Overwatch!

And the new skins look awesome, especially Genji and Mercy!
Yep, 新年快樂 everyone! 恭喜發財!
Sadly I still gotta work during the Chinese New Year holidays. So I can't play the game that much. But I already got Mei's Luna skin, so that is good.

That being said, most new skins aren't good imo.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That also means Fairly Odd Parents really is done for good. I remember hearing about FoP supposedly ending a few months ago, but I couldn't find anything confirming it.

For Hartman himself, he made a fair decision He's been working with Nick for so many years now, I can understand the desire to branch off and head into a different direction for future projects at that point. I'll definitely keep an eye out for his work in the future, he might make something interesting again.

.............Back to FoP though, it's about time that show be put to rest lol......
FoP ended in a sad way; animated in Flash due low budget, but glad it is over.
However the chances of getting a Danny Phantom revival are over too.

What's left for Nick? *tunes channel*: SpongeBob (that thankfully got good again) and the Dan "A girl's bare feet are my ****" Schneider shows.
sad

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tbh, I'm not really interested in romance myself at the moment.

I have no interest in dating or trying to look for someone either. That said I'm not against the idea of romance, either. Not at all. Most likely, I will meet the right girl someday. Just not for a while from now. It's not one of my priorities in life just yet.

Not before the Powerpuff Girls reboot.
At least, that show seemed to be showing some signs of improvement (including ditching the forced meme references). Their crossover episode even portrayed the girls and Mojo much more competently from what I heard, which made the Toddler Titans look even worse by comparison.

......and then the "Power of Four" happened. Bleh.

What's left for Nick? *tunes channel*: SpongeBob (that thankfully got good again) and the Dan "A girl's bare feet is my ****" Schneider shows.
sad
I did hear it resorted to flash animation in it's final episodes, along with being shifted over to Nicktoons. If it is truly over now, then it's for the best.

I don't know anything about most of the other shows on Nick currently, including....the shows made by that guy.

I've heard good things about The Loud House, though.

D

Deleted member

What's left for Nick? *tunes channel*: SpongeBob (that thankfully got good again) and the Dan "A girl's bare feet is my ****" Schneider shows.
sad
I think a lot of people are honestly glad it ended, including me. FoP was horrible in it's latest seasons and I think people are glad the show is over so it can finally conclude after it's unfortunate seasons. Spongebob did get good again. I am no Spongebob expert at all.
Seasons 1-3 of Spongebob was brilliant and truly the golden ages. Seasons 4-5 were just "meh". Seasons 6-8 were the dark ages of Spongebob for sure ( they were horrible, no joke ). Seasons 9 was mixed ( bad yet decent ). Part of season 9 and seasons 10-11 were a large sign of improvement. Spongebob will never reach the golden quality of seasons 1-3, but at least the quality is increasing. This thread right now is giving be big tokens of nostalgia.

Chrono.

What's left for Nick? *tunes channel*: SpongeBob (that thankfully got good again) and the Dan "A girl's bare feet are my ****" Schneider shows.
sad
Man, it's sad how Schneider's shows used to be great.

Kenan & Kel, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, even early seasons of iCarly were decent.

Emphasis on early seasons, because after those it went downhill and never recovered, neither did his later shows.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It would just be more interesting to be related. I can tell my grandsons and granddaughters the story of me. I was really smart for my age in highschool, and I would hop on this site every day. I spoke to a community, all wanting to get their favor. I would speak to them all day about things I liked and wanted to share. Of course, I was the oddball. I was young at the time, so I was below everyone in terms of power. I could add more but nah.

I used to watch it and it was so funny! Jake was probably the funniest. I just can not watch it anymore ( not that it is bad, I just lost the time to + I favor anime now ). I am sad that it is ending, but I think it is for the best for it. They could try a Spongebob ( where they continued it and it got horrible, then the new seasons came out and it got decent ), but I do not know if that would work. Either way, it will end somewhere around this year. CN is honestly declining in quality right now.

Me too!
But would it really matter if they weren’t blood related?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imma grab Cartoon Network Latin America... and hug it for airing less than 3 hours of TTG per day.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Well, my father is upset at how badly the Blackhawks screwed up during the 2nd period. So we left early instead of staying for the third period. And partially due to the snowstorm.

I’m still holding out on them making a recovery and beating the Stars. If all else fails, I might as well hold a massive L for losing my bet.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I don't tune in to CN much anymore for a combination of different factors and TTG being spammed so much is one of them. Combine that with their other apparently most aired shows (Gumball and O.K. K.O., from what I can tell) being shows I'm not very interested in, not being invested enough in Bears, and the shows I do still really like either being over or airing so infrequently....I don't really have a reason to watch CN anymore. I mostly just record new episodes of Steven Universe whenever they're on.

Emphasis on early seasons, because after those it went downhill and never recovered, neither did his later shows.
Drake & Josh was great. I didn't like live-action shows much at all at the time it was still new, and that included sitcoms, but there was just something special about that one that drew me to it.

Neither Nick nor Disney Channel make sitcoms like they used to.

D

Deleted member

Imma grab Cartoon Network Latin America... and hug it for airing less than 3 hours of TTG per day.
Good job to these guys. They deserve a hug. It is CN America who is having the problems with TTG being spammed.
Wanna know something good? With the Olympics going on, now we dont have to suffer through TTG marathons
I never had to suffer through TTG marathons because I never watch CN anymore.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Critheal S8 Mythra is not really that buste-

Finishing the Whereabouts Unknown Quest removed a huge chip from my shoulder.
The quest had option to retreat though, but we should never do that. And yep, there are plenty of quest where you see human corspe.........
Hm, this monster/Dino is actually easy to kill when you reach to at least mid 70 and with Blades that can do Blade combos easily and have at least two healer Blades, if I remember correctly I took down that Dino when around level 76
New MHA chapter is out and we get introduced to a duo of new villains, and I already like them more any of the Eight Precepts.
I mean, MHA is hitting on that social commentary, they're Youtubers doing prank videos, basically.
"BANK ROBBERY GONE WRONG!(PRANK!)"
I mean like wow...
That little girl villain doesn't even look like she belongs in a manga to some extent.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Sorry, but maybe I was into CN back then. I am now into anime. If only they aired TTG less...
Oh, I remember the good old days where Cartoon Network was something worth watching and that its cartoons were part of my childhood. Now it is only TTG and that painful PPG reboot. This is a reason why I am glad I don't watch TV anymore.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, I just wish action series didn't get bogged down(the new Spider-Man show) or were left only on Netflix like Voltron.

I might not have any new action series to watch when DBS ends/go on hiatus or whatever. They didn't say when JoJo part 5 was happening.

I'll be honest, I didn't **** with Drake and Josh like a lot of kids did at the time I was a kid. I did like Kenan and Kel and the Amanda Show.

I don't trust Dan "The Man" Schneider. But rumors are only that until they are proven. And that's the cleanest nickname I could think of.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well....

Nice to know how my boss really feels about the well-being of her employees...

Decided to speak to her about an issue I had with a customer who started acting very aggressive towards me, even violently, without provoking him in any way...and while I was explaining it to her she started screaming at me talking about my attitude and has even threatened to fire me if I don't apologize to her...This actually isn't the first time something like that has happened where I try to explain an issue with work with her and she starts yelling at me about saying it's my fault and I have an attitude problem...

Well jeez no wonder I have an attitude problem...

So yeah....I may not have a job tomorrow...honestly with the way things are going I wasn't going to be staying for too much longer, cuz I am really started to have enough with all the BS that's going on...

Personal life rant over...back to doing whatever...

D

Deleted member

The new game modes catch my attention. I do not care what any one says, I am trying advanced mode.
Oh, I remember the good old days where Cartoon Network was something worth watching and that its cartoon were part of my childhood. Not it is only TTG and that painful PPG reboot. This is a reason why I am glad I don't watch TV anymore.
CN was good back then. I just do not watch TV anymore because there are honestly no new shows that catch my interest anymore. USA CN is honestly annoying by spamming TTG all the time. Are they trying to send a message? That Powerpuff Girls reboot is probably one of the only few shows that can really hurt a person mentally and physical. Youtube is my new "TV". I only use Netflix because of educational movies and anime ( One Punch Man ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom