• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The tallies are in. The winner was Paper Mario of the four RPG Mario characters. Geno was pretty damn close too, but couldn't take him on. Mallow and Fawful however were both abysmal.
I kind of felt like picking between Geno and Fawful was like choosing between children.

I admit I can't think of a full moveset for Fawful though. Assist trophy perhaps?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've never watched any of Logan Paul's videos nor those of Jake Paul's. Heck, I don't think I ever even heard of the guy until just last month. I'd be completely lost on this if I hadn't heard about Logan's screwed up suicide video on the news in January.

I already dislike like him just hearing about all this **** though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've never watched any of Logan Paul's videos nor those of Jake Paul's. Heck, I don't think I ever even heard of the guy until just last month. I'd be completely lost on this if I hadn't heard about Logan's screwed up suicide video on the news in January.

I already dislike like him just hearing about all this **** though.
I wish we were still in 2017 when I had never heard of him.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I hope Logan Paul goes to his local sandwich shop and they accidentally spill a full bottle of hot sauce on his meatball sub, and he still has to pay for it.

And he can't leave until he eats every single bite, including crumbs.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I hope Logan Paul goes to his local sandwich shop and they accidentally spill a full bottle of hot sauce on his meatball sub, and he still has to pay for it.

That sounds delicious.

D

Deleted member

I hope Logan Paul and Jake Paul get their channel removed and are sentenced to jail for their cruelty. They have got in trouble with the laws.

Sounds like a good idea. How about we make him pay double for the sandwich instead?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I hope Logan Paul gives me $100,000.

D

Deleted member

I hope Logan Paul... Uh... Pulls a 3* Bartre
I got nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Gaiz, gaiz, playing FEH right now, guess what?

Gorgon Sisters.png

I upgraded my Mia~ No idea how she turned into an Archer though.

Oh yeah, never seen Logan Paul's videos but hearing what he did already makes me dislike him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I hope Logan Paul gives me $100,000.
I hope he donates another 100,000 dollars so he can donate to charity and other good programs. Also he needs to spend another 100,000 dollars to me as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Won't stay for long, we have a Blackhawks game to attend and there better be a good performance tonight. Been years since I last seen a hockey match up close.
Remember, you made a bet too.

If the Blackhawks lose, I will be laughing all day at the stuff you'll be posting.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm gonna admit, hearing that Paul made a video devoted to the topic of suicide prevention and apparently donating $1,000,000 to that same cause might have just caused me to gain some newfound respect for him. Now, this coming from someone who never saw the original video that caused all the controversy, and never followed or knew about his work prior to this, so maybe I'm not in the right position to judge that. Whether or not his intentions in doing all that were good, honest and genuine, I leave that up to you to decide. I'm not definitely sure about it myself.

But now I'm hearing that he went ahead and made a video about tasering dead rats. Just....what the ****.

I don't understand this guy. If nothing else, I'm positive that I really don't understand this guy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I used some Summon Tickets today on Grand Order. I got this.

And two weeks after Saber Bride. Once again, Summon Tickets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quartz Summon.
Can confirm:
I got Mordred from a Summoning Ticket
Best thing I ever got from a full summon was Anne & Mary and I don't care about them at all

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, I am really enjoying the music in the Kara no Kyoukai Event. I recognise Yuki Kajiura anywhere and she's always great to hear.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Can confirm:
Best thing I ever got from a full summon was Anne & Mary and I don't care about them at all
Considering you like Assassins, Crits and Crit Stars, Anne & Mary is actually a nice Servant for you, thanks to Riders having high Star Absorption and Anne & Mary having alot of skills to do with Crits and whatnot.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

And two weeks after Saber Bride. Once again, Summon Tickets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quartz Summon.
Can confirm:
My first SSR was Arjuna. I got him from a summoning ticket.

I also got Scathach from a ticket.

And Suzuka. And Passionlip. And Waver. And Summer Artoria. And Jeanne. And Drake. And Ozymandias. And Illya. And Kiritsugu. And EMIYA Alter. And Saber Lancelot. And Rama. And Artoria Alter.

The only time I can say tickets failed is that I got Astolfo from one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I got an idea to punish Logan Paul and Jake Paul.
How about we send them to the Distortion World with Giratina for their crimes?

Mythra Mythra the cursed image of Mythra is gone.
How is my new profile picture?

Ivander

Smash Legend
My first SSR was Arjuna. I got him from a summoning ticket.

I also got Scathach from a ticket.

And Suzuka. And Passionlip. And Waver. And Summer Artoria. And Jeanne. And Drake. And Ozymandias. And Illya. And Kiritsugu. And EMIYA Alter. And Saber Lancelot. And Rama. And Artoria Alter.

The only time I can say tickets failed is that I got Astolfo from one.
At least he got slightly better.

Anyway, my first SSR was technically Altera, for one account(with the Female Avatar). The other account's(which is with the Male Avatar) first SSR was Kintoki. Anyway:
-I got Altera from a Quartz Summon
-Got Vlad III on the "Female" account from a Summon Ticket
-Got Kintoki from a Quartz Summon on the "Male" Account.
-Got Tamamo from a Summon Ticket on the "Female" account.
-Got Vlad III from a Guaranteed Quartz Summon on the "Male" Account.
-Got Saber Bride from a Summon Ticket on the "Male" Account.
-Now I got Saber Shiki from a Summon Ticket on the "Male" Account, and like I said, I got Saber Bride like two weeks ago. My "Male" Account seems to be on an EX-Luck streak. Here's hoping it stays for Jeanne Alter.

How can you say that it failed you when you got Astolfo! D:
Tier lists......Basically, Astalfo was "very bad" when he was first released. He got decent with a later update however.

Ivander

Smash Legend
At the very least, I can say that Astalfo, once his updates hit, is no longer Fionn or Saber Lily Tier on the 4* List.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

At least he got slightly better.

Anyway, my first SSR was technically Altera, for one account(with the Female Avatar). The other account's(which is with the Male Avatar) first SSR was Kintoki. Anyway:
-I got Altera from a Quartz Summon
-Got Vlad III on the "Female" account from a Summon Ticket
-Got Kintoki from a Quartz Summon on the "Male" Account.
-Got Tamamo from a Summon Ticket on the "Female" account.
-Got Vlad III from a Guaranteed Quartz Summon on the "Male" Account.
-Got Saber Bride from a Summon Ticket on the "Male" Account.
-Now I got Saber Shiki from a Summon Ticket on the "Male" Account, and like I said, I got Saber Bride like two weeks ago. My "Male" Account seems to be on an EX-Luck streak. Here's hoping it stays for Jeanne Alter.

Tier lists......Basically, Astalfo was "very bad" when he was first released. He got decent with a later update however.
No tier lists, we die like men and use our favorites.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
There was once a time I actually liked watching Logan Paul and Jake Paul, but it was particularly their Vines when they collaborated with other famous Viners like Jerry Purpdrank, DeStorm, King Bach, Curtis Lepore, and a few others I can't remember. It was during a time when Vine was pretty popular. I stopped following them once I lost interest in Vine, so I didn't watch their Youtube videos. Only just recently had I learned about the controversy they have been causing, and it's lead to me losing a lot of respect for them.

And meanwhile, I still am yet to pull a 5-star servant out of a single summoning ticket...

Gotta say, the urge to just use those 30-ish Saint Quartz I have where my luck for pulling 5-stars has been is quite tempting, but at the same time, I'm trying to save up for Jalter, Tamamo Lancer, and Merlin. The pain...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
*hockey fan radar goes off*
How long have you been going to hockey games? :)

My dad is more of a religious fan of hockey than me.

I watch them on TV sometimes, but this is our first time in a while we will see the whole thing live.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
How can you say that it failed you when you got Astolfo! D:
Because Astolfo is simply put, not good.

He's in short a downgraded overglorified Medusa with a gold border who people only use and defend for the sake of being a trap.

Both of them are Quick-based AoE Riders with similar kits in their skills, they both have Monstrous Strength, a stunning skill and a skill that charges their NP bars.

So, what does make Medusa decent while Astolfo is inferior? Consistency.

Medusa's Monstrous Strength is a rank superior to Astolfo, who for a SR, has a very low ATK. Her Mystic Eyes have a much better chance of stunning the opponent than his Down with a Touch. Astolfo's third skill is his only pseudo-saving grace, but is also his worst skill, it gives him 50% NP charge, compared to Medusa's third skill that only gives her 20%. The problem comes in that it has a secondary effect, which gives him either star absorption, generation or critical hit up at random, making him inconsistent.

Besides that, he along Lancelot and Atalanta from the Terrible Quick-Based NP Gain trio only the other two are actually usable beyond that. Yes, he can get a whooping NP charge with a skill, but...if you want to use it again, you'll have to wait various turns for the cooldown. This is where Medusa being more consistent than him comes again, she has a much more decent NP gain and 2 Arts cards, not to mention her third skill actually gives her a higher NP gain. As such, you can use her NP more often than his.

And again, he has low ATK for a SR, so you won't get whooping damage from his. He does have a superior Magic Resistance and Independent Action over her, but the former doesn't matters as with any Magic Resistance and with how inconsistent he is, Medusa puts her Independent Action to better use.

I short, what he can do, someone of a lower rarity who is easier to upgrade does it better. Sure, he's got the whole 50% NP charge thing, but besides that...There's no reason why to choose him over her, or better yet Drake who many people have in their friend lists and is better than the two.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
And meanwhile, I still am yet to pull a 5-star servant out of a single summoning ticket...

Gotta say, the urge to just use those 30-ish Saint Quartz I have where my luck for pulling 5-stars has been is quite tempting, but at the same time, I'm trying to save up for Jalter, Tamamo Lancer, and Merlin. The pain...
For Jalter, she's going to appear after this Event and 2 Events after this. Basically, after the Kara no Kyoukai Event, the next 2 Events are the Prison Tower Event with Edmond Dantes and then there might be a Fate/Heaven's Feel &/or Fate/Extra Last Encore Event. But that last one was an announcement collab, so whether we get it or not, I don't know.

But anyway, after the Prison Tower and the possible Event with Heaven's Feel & Last Encore, the Event where Jalter appears comes after them. Basically, Jalter is close and you don't want to try using Quartz Summons before that, especially with how fast NA has been going through Events. And that's not even counting the fact that after the Jalter Event, there's the Fate/Zero Event happening after that with Iskander/Adult Alexander and Assassin Emiya.

Edit: At the very least, it will be a while before the Swimsuit Event and especially Babylon. So there will be time to gather Quartz for one of the Swimsuit Servants and Merlin.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's rumors that Micheal Bay will work on a Lobo movie for DC. I guess it's a better fit than him on Transformers, but I'm sure people are worried as it is.

Many years from now, I would want a Transformers movie re-boot only for the designs to be simplified from the current films. I mean, it doesn't have to be 80's Transformers exactly, but those Cybertron games on the 360/PS3 are kind of what I was thinking of. Still detailed but not to the point of muddying up the design up close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom