• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Since FEH rused me with OT times, I'm focusing on the FGO event for now while grinding Sheena when AP is recharging.
Finally got enough SP on her, so should I give her Slaying Axe a +4 Res refinement or just focus on Def and give her +4 Def?

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
This guy I know is going to/wants to make a vs. wiki/website that's independent of Wikia and like... I would really to use that instead of Wikia, and I could easily pay for that, but he isn't willing to let me fund it because he wants to do it himself.

But also, he has no job. And he isn't going to get a job until he gets a car. So I'm stuck with just waiting until that happens because if I do a bunch of stuff on my wiki then I'll have to move it over to his and that'll be annoying as all hell.

Also PayPal is being annoying with its setup so that's another "Aaaaaaaaa".

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My god damn Half brother got a DWI and no one knows where his house is so we cant even check to see who is taking care of his dog and he hasnt even submitted a list of people that can visit him. ****ing **** dude, how stupid could this man be. :229:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Devilman is that weird show that I have no plans to ever watch but still ****ing love its memes
Maybe one day I'll watch Crybaby
You know what? From now on, whenever I have a problem, I'm no longer gonna call it a problem. I'm just gonna call it an Aaaaaaaaa. That sounds good.
Are you telling me people just don't call their problems Aaaaaaaaaaaa already?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You know what? From now on, whenever I have a problem, I'm no longer gonna call it a problem. I'm just gonna call it an Aaaaaaaaa. That sounds good.
smug_kamui_small.png

Should I go get the Floran?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
What if someone has good Def and Res?

Your Felicia is a little boned then, isn't she? :p
Simple enough; she has Savage Blow 6 and area-of-effect debuffs, so she just whacks someone else first, chips said mixed tank down to low HP and saps their defences, then finishes the deed.

Suppose I'll show off what I have, since she has two skills that aren't that commonly used:
Windsweep is nice since she's fast enough to use it, and it lets her ignore Distant Counter. While Mirror Strike gives her a little more attack and anti-mage power. Savage Blow goes quite nicely with the area-of-effect debuffs, meaning anyone caught in the vicinity is an easy kill once she's dealt with her current prey. As usual with Windsweep, it works best when she is paired with a dancer or three. Just about the only thing she fears is dragons with refined Lightning Breath, really, and even those aren't too bad if she has Glacies ready to go.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Since FEH rused me with OT times, I'm focusing on the FGO event for now while grinding Sheena when AP is recharging.
Finally got enough SP on her, so should I give her Slaying Axe a +4 Res refinement or just focus on Def and give her +4 Def?
I always use refinements to help out the unit's weak point, but I don't have any statistical reasoning for that. I just figure that trying remove situations where they are in trouble is more important than trying to make them OP in some particular way. All depends on the way you like to think about it I suppose.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Simple enough; she has Savage Blow 6 and area-of-effect debuffs, so she just whacks someone else first, chips said mixed tank down to low HP and saps their defences, then finishes the deed.

Suppose I'll show off what I have, since she has two skills that aren't that commonly used:

Windsweep is nice since she's fast enough to use it, and it lets her ignore Distant Counter. While Mirror Strike gives her a little more attack and anti-mage power. Savage Blow goes quite nicely with the area-of-effect debuffs, meaning anyone caught in the vicinity is an easy kill once she's dealt with her current prey. As usual with Windsweep, it works best when she is paired with a dancer or three. Just about the only thing she fears is dragons with refined Lightning Breath, really, and even those aren't too bad if she has Glacies ready to go.
Jesus Christ! Never thought I'd see that clumsy maid become competent :troll:

D

Deleted member

Holy ****, that's one scary Felicia.
Don't think any default DC users can reach that Spd(maybe Ryoma but I'm not sure) or even bother to try and Mages just can't touch her.

Guess she isn't the one in trouble anymore...
I always use refinements to help out the unit's weak point, but I don't have any statistical reasoning for that. I just figure that trying remove situations where they are in trouble is more important than trying to make them OP in some particular way. All depends on the way you like to think about it I suppose.
I don't have much experience with refining because most of my units have Legendary Weapons, I only refined Lukas's Slaying Lance for Def and Nephenee's for Spd.
I like specialized bulk but I don't think she'd have much use compared to Lukas who has 51 Def while she's sitting at 43 right now. I think I'll try covering her Res a bit, 33 without any boosts is pretty good and Hector and BIke have enough physical bulk for Axes I suppose

D

Deleted member

tfw my Ryoma has 39 speed.

Literally just one point away from Moydow's Felicia.
Considering that if anyone's using a Ryoma these days, it likely carries Fury 3+Vantage so that's enough to counter her.
The keyword here is "if", however.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Considering that if anyone's using a Ryoma these days, it likely carries Fury 3+Vantage so that's enough to counter her.
The keyword here is "if", however.
I actually have those exact two skills on him, so yeah, I think I can agree.

But the two Savage Blows combined with Fury's recoil means his Felicia gets a guaranteed 20 damage without even counting her actual attack...

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Devilman is that weird show that I have no plans to ever watch but still ****ing love its memes
Maybe one day I'll watch Crybaby

Are you telling me people just don't call their problems Aaaaaaaaaaaa already?
Jokes on you, that's from the OVA which has more swears than a sailor. Also yes that is how long it takes Akira to ****ing react to his boyfriend calling him

D

Deleted member

Jokes on you, that's from the OVA which has more swears than a sailor. Also yes that is how long it takes Akira to ****ing react to his boyfriend calling him
I know it's from the OVA, at least 50% of the Devilman memes come from it.

I'd post more from that gem but most videos are compilations and full of swears but nothing can ever beat Akira's delivery of "**** you!"

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I know it's from the OVA, at least 50% of the Devilman memes come from it.

I'd post more from that gem but most videos are compilations and full of swears but nothing can ever beat Akira's delivery of "**** you!"
Breh, BREH, Have you SEEN the actual Devilman transformation at the end of the first OVA? Good lord is that terrible yet hilarious VA work.

Also ffs logan paul it's been 3 days since he tried to make a new start after he got banned from Japan because he filmed a corpse and he's been tasering dead animals

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I have a question that will probably confuse people. im applying for a job at my local SPCA and it asked for wage desired but problem is this is my first job app and Idk what wage I can put for Annual and Hourly without turning them off from hiring me.

I was think a wage equal to the job im applyingg for, taking care of the animals, cleaning their shelters, monetering their pysical and mental health, ect but I need a bit of help.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Soon you will be able to spend My Nintendo gold coins on the eshop.

Finally, I'll actually be using them.

A similar thing was in place when the Wii U launched. I managed to buy a few things using the rewards programme, so hopefully this turns out just as good, if not better.

EDIT:
1 gold coin= 1 cent.
However, you can use the coins whenever. Say you have 250 gold coins, you can save $2.50 on your next purchase.

The Wii U programme rewarded points but you needed so many points before you could redeem them for cash.
Friggin' finally!

Now I'll have something to spend on.

Chrono.

Blazblue Cross Tag is getting an English dub.

This is surprising since ArcSys has seemingly abandoned dubs for their games after Xrd's was received so poorly, Revelator and it's future updates simply just removed the dub. Meanwhile with Blazblue, Central Fiction didn't have a dub so they could bring the game out faster, apparently. They didn't even let the VAs know beforehand and some of them were rather hurt about it (Patrick Seitz, Ragna's VA, in particular.)

Of course FighterZ has a dub but that game is a whole other ballpark.

Hopefully this dub isn't paid DLC :p

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How ******* stupid is the world to think this guy changed?

I knew he would be back to his same tricks. For gods sakes, he painted his return as the return of Jesus Christ.

Please Donald Trump do something great and ship this guy to Japan for his crimes.

Hell thrown Jake in there too. He's been quiet lately, but his brother has done more then enough to cover both of them.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Good morning and how are you? Since some of you didn't see there results for last night's poll, I will give you a reminder. Waluigi more or less dominated the whole thing like a monster. Only a fraction of his total votes went to Daisy while a certain female Toad and bow wearing dinosaur got even less. So it's clear that Walugi makes the most sense as the token spinoff fighter.

Anyway, here's the next one. As I said, Mario RPG characters will be the main focus. That means series like Mario & Luigi, Paper Mario, and the Square co-owned Super Mario RPG will be the subject. Your picks are between Paper Mario, Fawful, Geno, and Mallow. It will run for 4 and a half hours as per usual.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And begin! ~~Totally not a Cuphead joke~~

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Mario Kart Tour will be free-to-start.

D

Deleted member

Back from school. So how is it going everyone?
Checked my Switch to see if I still had my friends, and all of them are still on my friends list. Thanks!
Is Mario Kart Tour a Pokemon-Go like game or is it just a Mario Kart game except slightly more reduced? Or is it a long guide? I can see people making memes if it is a Pokemon-Go like game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

No surprise there.

I just wanna see how the gameplay will be, if it's just a mobile racer I'm curious to see how they'll make it work since mobile racing games are janky as all hell.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Year of the Dog is here for Overwatch!

And the new skins look awesome, especially Genji and Mercy!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Goddamn.

Never wanted a whole set before, this is a new feeling for me.

No love for Lucio though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You all like my new profile picture?
Edit: The time master is dead.
No surprise there.

I just wanna see how the gameplay will be, if it's just a mobile racer I'm curious to see how they'll make it work since mobile racing games are janky as all hell.
Me too! I do agree that they are janky. I always had a hard time moving a character around by rotating, so that makes sense. It will be funny if it is like Pokemon-Go, where it is online.

They do look awesome oh my goodness. Like the fire type style on Mercy! Is Ginji the one with the energetic panther symbol coming out of his chest and looking like a knight? I know who Ginji is, he just looks very different from his normal armor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Goddamn.

Never wanted a whole set before, this is a new feeling for me.
I got all the NY skins from last year and there are only 6 New Legendary skins, so I might have a chance of getting them all, especially as I heard that apparently this event is going to be 4 weeks compared to the usual 3. I might be wrong on that though.
The other cool thing about this update is that we can now change skins at the beginning of a match!
They do look awesome oh my goodness. Like the fire type style on Mercy! Is Ginji the one with the energetic panther symbol coming out of his chest and looking like a knight? I know who Ginji is, he just looks very different from his normal armor.
Genji, Mercy, Zarya and Pharah's new skins are actually based on the 4 Symbols of China. Pharah is the Azure Dragon, Mercy is the Vermilion Bird, Genji is the White Tiger and Zarya is the Black Tortoise. Which is awesome cause I was hoping they would do the 4 Symbols for this year's NY Event after they did the Journey to the West characters last year and they did.
I wanted Pharah and Mercy to get the Dragon and Bird and they got them, although I was expecting Pharah to get the Bird rather than the Dragon. I didn't expect Genji and Zarya to get the Tiger and Tortoise, especially Genji as by what I heard, Japanese characters getting Chinese-themed stuff or vice-versa is looked down upon by either China or Japan due to past tensions and last time Blizzard did something like that with a Panda character, it blew up apparently.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I have a question that will probably confuse people. im applying for a job at my local SPCA and it asked for wage desired but problem is this is my first job app and Idk what wage I can put for Annual and Hourly without turning them off from hiring me.

I was think a wage equal to the job im applyingg for, taking care of the animals, cleaning their shelters, monetering their pysical and mental health, ect but I need a bit of help.
I was always told to just say "Negotiable" if you were unsure.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Oh my, this event looks good. The year of the rooster was kinda disappointing for me, didn't get a single legendary event, and even then, those weren't that great honestly. But I agree, both Mercy and Genji are tempting. I have like 14000 credits, so I might go and buy one of those (more inclined to buy Mercy since I actually use her)

No love for Lucio though.
Another Lucio fan here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom