• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Me: "I'm gonna redownload FGO and play the new event!"
FEH: "lol nice try but there's no escape"
Is it wrong Tap Dungeon is the thing I'm most excited for? Actually, it's the rewards but you get my point

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hector and Eliwood look amazing. Going for them as soon as the banner comes out!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait I just realised Lyn's artist is Wada Sachiko aka FE6 and FE7's original artist.
I really hope this means Brave Hector will get artwork by him now.

Also, Armor Boots

Probably uninheritable as there's onoy one level for it.
"Armored unit can move 1 more space if HP=100% at the start of turn. Does not stack."

Mfw it's likely Hector's C-Skill
Mfw you powercreep yourself before your Brave version even comes out

I was talking about Brave Lyn, she's the true horror of what happens when there's nothing holding her back
Wada Sachiko also did Marth and Virion's Heroes art. Their art is top notch.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm still pretty much completely lost on the Fire Emblem talk.

One of these days I need to play at least one game from that franchise.....

D

Deleted member

I need to play my Switch more.

And I intend on doing that once the 11th arrives, because for the past few months I've largely just been playing TF2. Currently trying to 100% the Jungle Infenro contracts (I absolutely hate the defense point requirements because those ones are really situational). Whether I'm able to do that or not remains to be seen. I'll probably take a sort of break from the game itself after that, too, to focus on other games I've been neglecting lately.

Considering that I've put over 2,800 hours into playing that game, I'd say it's just about time that I take a break from it.....
Same, I never touch my Switch anymore. Or my PS4 ( Others use the Switch a lot in my area ). I just like to play For Glory in Smash for Wii U a lot, + this website is too much fun for me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm still pretty much completely lost on the Fire Emblem talk.

One of these days I need to play at least one game from that franchise.....
Heroes is free if you want to try it out and get the basics. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
Intelligent System........You better have a waveload of available Blessings for use to get with these Special Training Maps. Cause I don't even.....:facepalm: I was afraid of a possibility like this.

They better have a way of giving out Blessings like candy, cause this will go either smoothly or incredibly horribly.

D

Deleted member

Armor Boots is not on any new unit so it's likely a Seal reward from the TT. That's gonna be fun /s

Valentine Lyn is fullt kitted with Ardent Sacrifice, Atk/Spd Bond, Guard and Armor March
Valentine Hector has Glimmer, DC and Wary Fighter. Why even use default Hector at this point?
Intelligent System........You better have a waveload of available Blessings for use to get with these Special Training Maps. Cause I don't even.....:facepalm: I was afraid of a possibility like this.

They better have a way of giving out Blessings like candy, cause this will go either smoothly or incredibly horribly.
The training maps are said to give Orbs and Blessings on their first completion.
Besides, everyone should have a Fjorm, 2 Water Blessings and one Wind Blessing if they did the TTs

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I hope you guys are ready for next level memes.

It's as strong as the DBZ one.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Same, I never touch my Switch anymore. Or my PS4 ( Others use the Switch a lot in my area ). I just like to play For Glory in Smash for Wii U a lot, + this website is too much fun for me.
I at least played Breath of the Wild for a bit. It's probably the first thing I'll start playing again once I take that break from TF2, along with Super Mario Odyssey.

A mobile spin-off? I'd definitely consider it if my current phone wasn't old as crap, lol.

I've asked folks around the site what a good starting game for getting into the series would be before. I might as well add Heroes to that list even if getting it isn't an option for me right now.

D

Deleted member

Developing Brain: I like Fire Emblem!
Good Brain: Fire Emblem is really neat! So much cool characters! I will play some games of this!
Advanced Brain: I want to talk about Fire Emblem all day with all of you. I am a master of this subject!
Cosmic Brain: Changing the name into EmblemBoards instead of SmashBoards. We have became on with Fire Emblem.
Master Brain: WALUIGI
I want the basics!
Wada Sachiko also did Marth and Virion's Heroes art. Their art is top notch.
I at least played Breath of the Wild for a bit. It's probably the first thing I'll start playing again once I take that break from TF2, along with Super Mario Odyssey.
I played Breath of Wild for a moment, same with Odyssey and then just stopped. This site is taking away my time from games, but not my time on education. Smash 4 For Glory is honestly too addicting for me, I NEED MORE SKILL! I HAVE A LOT BUT I NEED MORE!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Wait lol I just realised Hauteclere got powercrept AGAIN.
Only thing it has over Barbaric Armads is that there's no HP requirement for the +10 Dmg but lol

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The votes were tallied up and I can say they were expected. Captain Toad scored high with flying colors while it was Pauline who broke from her short lived tie with Petey Piranha. Must be the Odyssey hype and some Captain Toad fans.

Anyway, the next Mario series poll is ready with spinoff Mario characters as the focus. It's between Waluigi, Daisy, Birdo, and Toadette. Though it's rather obvious the first two will be going neck and neck the whole time.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Anyways, enjoy.

On a side note, I am happy to be doing these again. It really allows me to see who is wanted and who isn't as far Smash fighters. Can only imagine how covering Pokemon again will be.
Inb4 a certain someone wants Pidgey to run in the poll like last year. Or was it two years ago?

Ether way, you can't be adding every Pokemon under the sun. Just ones that would realistically work as a Smash fighter.

And by the way, what's that cheesy movie you are watching again?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Inb4 a certain someone wants Pidgey to run in the poll like last year. Or was it two years ago?

Ether way, you can't be adding every Pokemon under the sun. Just ones that would realistically work as a Smash fighter.

And by the way, what's that cheesy movie you are watching again?
Deathstalker. Trust me, that movie just as nonsensical as most bad 80's movies. What bad movies to Darkwinlord even get me to watch?

And yeah, I'll be more strict as far as what Pokemon I can accept. No more troll picks like Pidgey and more legitimate choices like Incineroar.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Armor Boots is not on any new unit so it's likely a Seal reward from the TT. That's gonna be fun /s

Valentine Lyn is fullt kitted with Ardent Sacrifice, Atk/Spd Bond, Guard and Armor March
Valentine Hector has Glimmer, DC and Wary Fighter. Why even use default Hector at this point?
I'll take a Seal over a Skill. Cause that is a case of a skill that should never be a skill cause it would be so frickin' annoying to get a copy of a limited hero just to allow one of your Armored units to be able to move 2 spaces at 100% HP with the rest of your units. It's one thing for Armor March as it gives benefits to both the character and adjacent armored allies, but for a skill that only affects the unit and only at 100% HP, that should be a Seal.

ATK/SPD Bond with Guard for Lyn will be fun. And she'll be decent against Reinhardt.

Edit: Ooo, that's nice attention to detail.
Marcus: Lord Eliwood loved his wife deeply. And one night...before the two became engaged, Lord Eliwood suddenly disappeared from the castle. When he returned to his love three days later, he presented her with a beautiful white flower which only grows in the snowy highlands. It was the flower which she loved the most.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Eliwood is the TT reward. Nice, now I only have to chase one unit in the banner but this also means Lilina is gonna c***block me. Please Lady Luck, let me have your blessing just for this banner and I'll offer you how many Orbs you wish from me for future banners
ry6axsk5nwe01.png

Mfw Hector is so boken they have to specify that this isn't his Brave version

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait lol I just realised Hauteclere got powercrept AGAIN.
Only thing it has over Barbaric Armads is that there's no HP requirement for the +10 Dmg but lol
I'd argue it still has a strong niche by being locked to Minerva and Michalis. Fliers can pass through terrain Hector can't. In that sense its niche is preserved.

Now if they were on the same movement type...

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Bow Roy on a pony and Lyn as another mysteriously armored unit to round out my armor emblem team?

Welp, looks like I'll be pulling after all.

Glad Eliwood isn't on the banner, can pull colorless and blue without fear!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Eliwood is the TT reward. Nice, now I only have to chase one unit in the banner but this also means Lilina is gonna c***block me. Please Lady Luck, let me have your blessing just for this banner and I'll offer you how many Orbs you wish from me for future banners
Yes! No Eliwood to stop me from getting Lyn! I WILL HAVE MY FIRE EMBLYN TEAM!

D

Deleted member

Wait, Lilina has Atk Tactic, that's actually a skill I was looking for.
I hope we get another Flier Dancer in the future so I can replace Axezura on my team and just have everyone carry Tactic skills for Nino's Gronnblade
Glad Eliwood isn't on the banner, can pull colorless and blue without fear!
Yes! No Eliwood to stop me from getting Lyn!
You two are Bad Civilization.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait, Lilina has Atk Tactic, that's actually a skill I was looking for.
I hope we get another Flier Dancer in the future so I can replace Axezura on my team and just have everyone carry Tactic skills for Nino's Gronnblade

You two are Bad Civilization.
I think Altera and Lyn could relate to each other on a bunch of different things.

But seriously, let me have my Lyn Team. I have Regular Lyn, Bride Lyn and Brave Lyn. I only need Valentine Lyn to complete the 4-Lyn Team to compete with Lucina Emblem.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
View attachment 136256
Mfw Hector is so boken they have to specify that this isn't his Brave version
Eliwood is free!

That's great he seems to be the second best unit so that will be a good unit to have for free.

EDIT:

Here's the trailer, the maps look good.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yay~ Another Tempest unit I won't get at SSR due to me focusing more on FGO~

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
"My arm is singin'!"

- Hector (2018)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you wanna do Merc Missions to raise the Merc Rank and expand your Blade capacity and pull Rares more easily but you need a specific Rare Blade to to the juiciest missions.
****ing Adenine stop taunting me.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
When you wanna do Merc Missions to raise the Merc Rank and expand your Blade capacity and pull Rares more easily but you need a specific Rare Blade to to the juiciest missions.

****ing Adenine stop taunting me.
Juiciest missions takes a lot of time anyway.

And I have no idea what did Adenine do to you lol.

D

Deleted member

Today feels... strange. I feel like something is.... missing from SmashBoards. Can someone help me explain this feeling please? Also, nice Fire Emblem conversation going on, the streak is broken! Lets talk more about Fire Emblem! Nice Valentines changes that those guys got. Something feels..... missing....
-Suit marth
-valentine's characters.
-all in the same damn day

:061:
I know, right? So many cool things! Marth in a new suit is nice.
"My arm is singin'!"

- Hector (2018)
There is always time for a song.....
Funny quote from Hector!
Too bad my computer can not support the app ( it can support more ).

Last edited by a moderator:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Me yesterday: I think I might want to spend my remaining orbs on the Hero Fest banner to see if I can get Sigurd or Brave Lyn.
Me today: There's no way I'm spending any orbs until the Valentines banner.

Seriously, the new characters look so cool! I really want Hector the most, but I would like to get any of them.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Juiciest missions takes a lot of time anyway.

And I have no idea what did Adenine do to you lol.
Sheba's and Perceval's Merc Missions give +100 points and are short tho.
I need Adenine's Keen Eye to do Sheba's missions but she just keeps mocking me everytime I open a Core.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Just throwing this out there, I would rather stare at glass than bothering with Ursula's Affinity Chart.

Why is she so dependent on so many Merc Missions to level up anyway?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just throwing this out there, I would rather stare at glass than bothering with Ursula's Affinity Chart.

Apparently stamps help to overcome stage fright.
I wanted to abuse the living **** of the missions to raise my rank, but 25 points per 6-10min quickly became painful.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Apparently stamps help to overcome stage fright.
I wanted to abuse the living **** of the missions to raise my rank, but 25 points per 6-10min quickly became painful.
I can only imagine.

Some like Final Smash Gamer can do it, but I don't think I can play the waiting game for a stronger Blade.

D

Deleted member

As someone who actually completed that, yes, it feels like a chore.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can only imagine.

Some like Final Smash Gamer can do it, but I don't think I can play the waiting game for a stronger Blade.
You can play Tiger! Tiger! tho; grind for Poppi's Light Element Core and set up a Merc every 3-5 games.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You can play Tiger! Tiger! tho; grind for Poppi's Light Element Core and set up a Merc every 3-5 games.
True. I haven't spent much time with Tiger!Tiger! compared to most players.

But hey, that's how you can get a Poppi that's much stronger.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Lots of things to be excited for in the next coming days. :joyful:
-Kara no Kyoukai Event for Grand Order
-Valentine Event & TT and a big update in general for FEHeroes
-Year of the Dog coming up next week for Overwatch and being able to change skins at the beginning of a match coming tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom