• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I can't even fathom what I'm doing right now.

Willingly letting a friend "test" them to see if they are bi. More or less seeing if he can be attracted to the same sex.

He's a curious fella and personally asked me to do this.

Ivander

Smash Legend
@Erureido
@Shishœ

Just to mention, if you plan on doing the KnK Event, you should try farming a bunch of Assassin EXP. UPs as there will be some "missions" that require Shiki to Ascend at least twice, as well as using her and getting her Bond to 5. And the missions for levelling up her Bond to 1-5 respectively gives 30 Octuplet Twin Crystals(5, than 10, than 15), 5 Foreign Hearts and 5 Dragon Wings altogether. So getting a good bunch of EXP for Shiki will be helpful.
And while the Event hasn't started yet, right now in the next 24 hours, the EXP you can get right now are for Lancers and Assassins. So now is a good time to try and get some EXP for Shiki so you have an easier time levelling her Bond and getting easy Crystals, Hearts and Dragon Wings.

D

Deleted member

@Erureido
@Shishœ

Just to mention, if you plan on doing the KnK Event, you should try farming a bunch of Assassin EXP. UPs as there will be some "missions" that require Shiki to Ascend at least twice, as well as using her and getting her Bond to 5. And the missions for levelling up her Bond to 1-5 respectively gives 30 Octuplet Twin Crystals(5, than 10, than 15), 5 Foreign Hearts and 5 Dragon Wings altogether. So getting a good bunch of EXP for Shiki will be helpful.
And while the Event hasn't started yet, right now in the next 24 hours, the EXP you can get right now are for Lancers and Assassins. So now is a good time to try and get some EXP for Shiki so you have an easier time levelling her Bond and getting easy Crystals, Hearts and Dragon Wings.
Wasn't today Ember gathering for Casters and Archers? I remember grinding some of the Assassin+Lancer quests yesterday for Cu and Kojirou

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wasn't today Ember gathering for Casters and Archers? I remember grinding some of the Assassin+Lancer quests yesterday for Cu and Kojirou
For some reason, the hours for Daily Quests are at a different time. For over here on EST time, the Quests change at 7:00 PM while the stuff like Daily Logins are at the usual 12:00 AM. At the beginning of today, it was Archers and Casters. Now it's Assassins and Lancers right now.

I don't know how time works on your side. It's just that on my side right now, Lancers and Assassins are the Ember Gatherings right now.

Edit: THEY'RE HERE!!!!!
https://imgur.com/a/2XdLR

Roy, Lilina, Eliwood, Lyn AND Hector are confirmed for the Valentine Banner!
@Shishœ Prepare your Hector Emblem.

Opossum Opossum
Wing Sword Details are here. She gets Cavalry and Armor effective bonus as well as Flashing Blade for her weapon bonus.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

For some reason, the hours for Daily Quests are at a different time. For over here on EST time, the Quests change at 7:00 PM while the stuff like Daily Logins are at the usual 12:00 AM. At the beginning of today, it was Archers and Casters. Now it's Assassins and Lancers right now.

I don't know how time works on your side. It's just that on my side right now, Lancers and Assassins are the Ember Gatherings right now.

Opossum Opossum
Wing Sword Details are here. She gets Cavalry and Armor effective bonus as well as Flashing Blade for her weapon bonus.
It's Assassin+Lancer now again. Kinda weird but I guess it's for the event?

Flashing Blade on Wing Sword is huge tho, Fliers can't inherit the skill itself

>Valentines Eliwood
>Valentines Hector
>68 Orbs
****ing rip
Though one of them may be free as we've never had a 5 unit seasonal before and the last one was even 3 only

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If you had to invite one inactive user in this thread, who would you invite?

The cost does make sense once when you said Mexican Pesos. I learned about those. Oh, makes sense why you would buy an amibo for drawling. Probably the cheapest yet stylish looking character trophies.

I know, right?
It’s like on a tv show... why bring dead characters back when they can’t bring anything to the plot.

Ivander

Smash Legend
-Felicia's Plate does go after DEF or RES. And her Weapon's bonus gives her Special Charge+1 Against Magic Foes.
-Raven's Basilikos gets Special Trigger-1 and FRICKIN' LIFE & DEATH 3 for Bonus!
-Zephiel's Eckesachs gives -6 Defense to non-Dragons and his Bonus upgrade gives Distant Defense 3.
-All Fachions give 10 HP every 2nd turn.
-Alm's Falchion Bonus is Double Attack at 100% HP and when he initiates combat, than takes 5 Damage after battle.
-Marth's Falchion Bonus is ATK/SPD/DEF/RES+2 to all allies within 2 spaces.
-Chrom, Lucina and Masked Marth's Falchion Bonus is ATK/SPD/DEF/RES+4 when adjacent to an ally.
-Hinoka's Spear gives +4 ATK/SPD when within 2 spaces of an Infantry or Flying Ally. Her Refined effect allows Infantry and Fliers within 2 spaces to move to a space adjacent to Hinoka.
-Valentine Hector apparently uses a new version of Armads called Barbaric Armads, which gives a Slaying effect as well as Wrath.

Edit: Also, there is a Full Length Valentine TT coming up, with Valentine Lilina as the Boss.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And now that I've gotten a closer look, that is one weird signature Shisho. lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Opossum Opossum
This looks great! The seasonal units are all pretty good, I like the art. Two special hectors is great! I'm glad IS finally realized they can push the older characters for money.

At least Roy got something, now where's marth's seasonal unit? Roy may not have an weapon upgrade yet, but he's had two seasonal units. I hope Marth gets one soon.

Caeda is going to be great to use! That's a really solid weapon. I like the Wo dao build on mine but this will probably work better.

D

Deleted member

Zephiel's Eckesachs gives -6 Defense to non-Dragons and his Bonus upgrade gives Distant Defense 3
Zephiel protecting the smol dragons is canon now
Alm's Falchion Bonus is Double Attack at 100% HP and when he initiates combat, than takes 5 Damage after battle.
I literally ****ing called this effect what the ****
Marth's Falchion Bonus is ATK/SPD/DEF/RES+2 to all allies within 2 spaces.
-Chrom, Lucina and Masked Marth's Falchion Bonus is ATK/SPD/DEF/RES+4 when adjacent to an ally.
And they got robbed lol
Rip their viability
Hinoka's Spear gives +4 ATK/SPD when within 2 spaces of an Infantry or Flying Ally. Her Refined effect allows Infantry and Fliers within 2 spaces to move to a space adjacent to Hinoka.
I can't believe it took one update for Sanaki to get powercreeped
Valentine Hector apparently uses a new version of Armads called Barbaric Armads, which gives a Slaying effect as well as Wrath.
ARMADS REFINEMENT INCOMING BOYS
Barbaric Armads+Vantage+QR3 Hector is the new meta.
HECTOR IS ALWAYS RELEVANT

D

Deleted member

IS YOU BETTER GIVE BASE HECTOR ACCESS TO BARBARIC ARMADS YOU ****ING COWARDS
Christ, Raven! Settle down!
Desperation 3 would work better because no way he's surviving more than one hit and Wrath is just overkill at this point.

Also, because I'm mature
>69 Atk
Heheh

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
-Felicia's Plate does go after DEF or RES. And her Weapon's bonus gives her Special Charge+1 Against Magic Foes.
-Raven's Basilikos gets Special Trigger-1 and FRICKIN' LIFE & DEATH 3 for Bonus!
-Zephiel's Eckesachs gives -6 Defense to non-Dragons and his Bonus upgrade gives Distant Defense 3.
-Alm's Falchion Bonus is Double Attack at 100% HP and when he initiates combat, than takes 5 Damage after battle.
-Hinoka's Spear gives +4 ATK/SPD when within 2 spaces of an Infantry or Flying Ally. Her Refined effect allows Infantry and Fliers within 2 spaces to move to a space adjacent to Hinoka.
-Valentine Hector apparently uses a new version of Armads called Barbaric Armads, which gives a Slaying effect as well as Wrath.

Edit: Also, there is a Full Length Valentine TT coming up, with Valentine Lilina as the Boss.
Hector is going to be the unit everyone wants.

Imagine if he's the tempest reward.... I'll be pulling for him for sue.

Ivander

Smash Legend
And they got robbed lol
Rip their viability
What are you talking about? Marth practically gives a bonus to every character near him. This isn't like Brave Lucina who's weapon gives +3 ATK/SPD to all swords, axes, lances, bows and Daggers within 2 spaces. This is him giving +2 to all stats to all characters within 2 spaces. That's still pretty good, especially when combined with Support bonuses and Drive Bonuses. +5 DEF/RES with Drive RES 2 & Drive DEF 2 Seal, anyone?

And Chrom, Lucina and Masked Marth get +4 to all Stats when adjacent to an ally. With Support Bonuses, that's +6 to all Stats. And not even counting other Bonuses like Drives/Spurs/Brave Lucina's weapon/etc. And to think we now have Hinoka, who allows Infantry allies to go to a space near her if they are within 2 spaces. That's practically a possible Wings of Mercy that gives a +6 ATK/SPD/DEF/RES Bonus with Support Bonuses added.

You are really underestimating these Bonuses. Sure, they aren't AS good as Alm's Bonus. But at the very least, Chrom, Lucina, Masked Marth and Marth were still viable while Alm wasn't. Alm needed the big boost. But Chrom/Lucina/Marth/M!Marth are still very viable.
And Marth is even more of a Support option now. A Healer who now gives extra Stat bonuses. Like I said, +2 ATK/SPD and +5 DEF/RES with Drive Res and Drive DEF Seal. Or ATK or SPD +5 if you choose Drive ATK/Drive SPD rather than RES.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I can't even fathom what I'm doing right now.

Willingly letting a friend "test" them to see if they are bi. More or less seeing if he can be attracted to the same sex.

He's a curious fella and personally asked me to do this.
.......I, I don't get how that works.
-Goes to my archive-

-Finds my Hinoka-

All right Thighs Sister, get ready to get some use.

Hinoka: "Now you use me? Didn't you said something about waiting a Camilla to support her with me or something?"

We gotta make her bride presentable for her.

Chrono.

The new Roy and Lilina are adorable.

Not "download the game again" adorable, but very cute regardless.

D

Deleted member

What are you talking about? Marth practically gives a bonus to every character near him. This isn't like Brave Lucina who's weapon gives +3 ATK/SPD to all swords, axes, lances, bows and Daggers within 2 spaces. This is him giving +2 to all stats to all characters within 2 spaces. That's still pretty good, especially when combined with Support bonuses and Drive Bonuses. +5 DEF/RES with Drive RES 2 & Drive DEF 2 Seal, anyone?

And Chrom, Lucina and Masked Marth get +4 to all Stats when adjacent to an ally. With Support Bonuses, that's +6 to all Stats. And not even counting other Bonuses like Drives/Spurs/Brave Lucina's weapon/etc. And to think we now have Hinoka, who allows Infantry allies to go to a space near her if they are within 2 spaces. That's practically a possible Wings of Mercy that gives a +6 ATK/SPD/DEF/RES Bonus with Support Bonuses added.

You are really underestimating these Bonuses. Sure, they aren't AS good as Alm's Bonus. But at the very least, Chrom, Lucina, Masked Marth and Marth were still viable while Alm wasn't. Alm needed the big boost. But Chrom/Lucina/Marth/M!Marth are still very viable.
And Marth is even more of a Support option now. A Healer who now gives extra Stat bonuses. Like I said, +2 ATK/SPD and +5 DEF/RES with Drive Res and Drive DEF Seal. Or ATK or SPD +5 if you choose Drive ATK/Drive SPD rather than RES.
The problem is that this just solidifies their roles as Nurses, nothing much changed. They still can't kill Dragons that aren't Green either.
Meanwhile, Alm has a Brave Effect on his weapon at full health that allows him to actually kill something.
I think those are effects, but for support units, and they've already been relegated to that.
That's practically a possible Wings of Mercy
It's actually called Guidance

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Do we know what he reward they teased for illusionary dungeon is?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Not exactly Guidance as Guidance helps Infantry and Armored allies while Hinoka helps Infantry and Flying Allies. But anyway. Regardless, I should just mentioned Wings of Mercy as a B-skill for them, as Wings of Mercy is now pretty useful with Chrom/Lucina/M!Marth, cause any ally within 50% or under HP and a Lucina with +4 to all stats can come in and take out your range user. And Lucina/M!Marth have plenty of SPD, so they don't need a Falchion upgrade to give them a double attack compared to Alm.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
.......I, I don't get how that works.
How can I put it? Thing is that he's very curious. One day I was minding my own business sharing hunks on Twitter until he came and said that this is a rare moment for him to like that sort of thing because of shirtless Mario.

So I said, you don't have to look at this stuff if you aren't bi. Then he said that maybe I can try and help him become attracted to men. So things went from there.

So far I've shared more than enough cute crossdressing males with him, among them being Gerudo Link, and he enjoyed them. He feels that he is ready to see a pure man in all his rawness tomorrow to see if he can truly be considered bisexual.

So long story sort, he's rather curious. Or slightly bicurious and wants me to help him.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Opossum Opossum
Oh oh wow.. Hector looks.... Really nice
I need him. I want him

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The problem is that this just solidifies their roles as Nurses, nothing much changed. They still can't kill Dragons that aren't Green either.
Meanwhile, Alm has a Brave Effect on his weapon at full health that allows him to actually kill something.
I think those are effects, but for support units, and they've already been relegated to that.

From my experience literally the only dragons my Chrom can't kill are Nowi and sometimes Ninian. I don't know what you're talking about.

Chrom, Lucina, and Marth's Falchion buffs are fantastic and fitting for their characters. Chrom and Lucina basically get an across the board Bond, fitting Awakening's themes, while Marth is all about supporting his allies, which is his role in basically all his appearances.

Alm doesn't invalidate them because they all have specific niches now. Meanwhile last time Alm was literally "Jack of all trades, master of none, but also slow" until now.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I played and beat both of them, and judging by your post, I don't believe you can say the same.
Not saying that you wrong since I didn't play any of those two games. So as for which is better I just can't say it for sure.
What I like more about HZD is its story, and story is a big detail to me to begin with. BotW is alright but nothing to sing of, especially if you played HZD first. HZD also has a MUCH better weapon/armor system.
Again I haven't play the game so... Can't say anything about it ... Only to say it's your personal preference and it shouldn't be considered as a solid truth.
And story aside, I believe you can do much more stuff in BotW? Not really sure about this... BotW couldn't win Game of The Year with nothing of an open world Zelda game.
I personally still might go with BotW because I already own a Switch and not a PS4.
I'd go into deeper detail, but I would have to replay HZD to remember the additional stuff. But honestly, yeah, they pretty similar. They aren't the exact same by any means, but they are comparable.
True, but comparing these games just to stir up some beefs just isn't wise. If you prefer this game over the other game that's totally fine. But trying to compare two games in a bias manner is not okay.

D

Deleted member

And because no one cares about it, a new Squad Assault has been added.
Another +Def seal.
And two Orbs.
Also pitifully easy.
I AM READY FOR THE HECTOR
Jk Hero Fest drained all my luck
Not exactly Guidance as Guidance helps Infantry and Armored allies while Hinoka helps Infantry and Flying Allies. But anyway. Regardless, I should just mentioned Wings of Mercy as a B-skill for them, as Wings of Mercy is now pretty useful with Chrom/Lucina/M!Marth, cause any ally within 50% or under HP and a Lucina with +4 to all stats can come in and take out your range user. And Lucina/M!Marth have plenty of SPD, so they don't need a Falchion upgrade to give them a double attack compared to Alm.
Oh wait, I must have misread it then, thought it was just inbuilt Guidance.
From my experience literally the only dragons my Chrom can't kill are Nowi and sometimes Ninian. I don't know what you're talking about.

Chrom, Lucina, and Marth's Falchion buffs are fantastic and fitting for their characters. Chrom and Lucina basically get an across the board Bond, fitting Awakening's themes, while Marth is all about supporting his allies, which is his role in basically all his appearances.

Alm doesn't invalidate them because they all have specific niches now. Meanwhile last time Alm was literally "Jack of all trades, master of none, but also slow" until now.
Chrom can hope to at least OHKO certain Dragons since he has monstruous Atk but Lucina and Marth get eaten alive.

Also, Chrom and Lucina effectivelly get a Spur effect, Bond skills affect the user, not adjacent allies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The votes were tallied up and I can say they were expected. Captain Toad scored high with flying colors while it was Pauline who broke from her short lived tie with Petey Piranha. Must be the Odyssey hype and some Captain Toad fans.

Anyway, the next Mario series poll is ready with spinoff Mario characters as the focus. It's between Waluigi, Daisy, Birdo, and Toadette. Though it's rather obvious the first two will be going neck and neck the whole time.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Anyways, enjoy.

On a side note, I am happy to be doing these again. It really allows me to see who is wanted and who isn't as far Smash fighters. Can only imagine how covering Pokemon again will be.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
And because no one cares about it, a new Squad Assault has been added.
Another +Def seal.
And two Orbs.
Also pitifully easy.
I AM READY FOR THE HECTOR
Jk Hero Fest drained all my luck

Oh wait, I must have misread it then, thought it was just inbuilt Guidance.

Chrom can hope to at least OHKO certain Dragons since he has monstruous Atk but Lucina and Marth get eaten alive.

Also, Chrom and Lucina effectivelly get a Spur effect, Bond skills affect the user, not adjacent allies.
I think you misread it.

Chrom and Lucina get a Bond. They get +4 ATK/DEF/SPD/RES when next to an ally. The ally doesn't get buffed. Only Marth gets Spur. Chrom and Lucina get Bond.

D

Deleted member

Valentine Units stats feat. More Nonsensical Armors
8wjvqanw7we01.jpg

-Lilina is pretty standard, dunno much about the Green Cavs but she seems fine enough.
-Roy's a Bow Cav and that 19 Spd just screams "no, we're not getting a repeat of THE ENEMY"
-Eliwood automatically best Armor Lance because of that art I don't care if it makes zero sense
-Lyn as the Blue Mage Armor. Good Spd and Res but not much else
-LITERALLY the only thing that can powercreep Hector is himself and if base Hector doesn't get access to Barbaric Armads he's gonna become irrelevant. HECTOR IS GONNA MAKE HECTOR IRRELEVANT SO HE CAN BECOME RELEVANT AGAIN.

Conclusion: better hope Lilina is the TT reward because otherwise Hector is gonna be a pain to get
I think you misread it.

Chrom and Lucina get a Bond. They get +4 ATK/DEF/SPD/RES when next to an ally. The ally doesn't get buffed. Only Marth gets Spur. Chrom and Lucina get Bond.
Oh wait, what? Ok, I can't ****ing read.
What the **** this is actually pretty ****ing good

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I think you misread it.

Father and daughter relationship! Edit: These buffs make sense as it is Valentines day and the bond ability is perfect for that holiday.
The new Roy and Lilina are adorable.

Not "download the game again" adorable, but very cute regardless.
How cute? Edit: I agree with you!

That is certainly a nice looking person and a lot of interesting Valentines buffs. Too bad I do not understand anything about Fire Emblem.
View attachment 136254
-Lilina is pretty standard, dunno much about the Green Cavs but she seems fine enough.
-Roy's a Bow Cav and that 19 Spd just screams "no, we're not getting a repeat of THE ENEMY"
-Eliwood automatically best Armor Lance because of that art I don't care if it makes zero sense
-LITERALLY the only thing that can powercreep Hector is himself and if base Hector doesn't get access to Barbaric Armads he's gonna become irrelevant. HECTOR IS GONNA MAKE HECTOR IRRELEVANT SO HE CAN BECOME RELEVANT AGAIN.

Conclusion: better hope Lilina is the TT reward because otherwise Hector is gonna be a pain to get

Oh wait, what? Ok, I can't ****ing read.
What the **** this is actually pretty ****ing good
I agree with end's claim that Roy and Lilina looking adorable. Same with Lyn though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
View attachment 136254

Funny how both Lilina and Roy are Cavalry while Eliwood, Lyn and Hector are Armored. Also, can we point out how Lyn has been part of all movement-types except Flying now? She started as Infantry, got a Seasonal Infantry form, got a Brave Horse form than got a Seasonal Armored form. Also, I Frickin' Love Hector's title. "Just Here to Fight." And has the face of a man who gives no gits and shiggles.

Either way, that Armored Lyn is going to make her hard to use in a team of herself. I mean, you have two Infantry Lyns, one Horse Lyn and now one Armored Lyn. Had there actually been a Flying Lyn, that one could use Guidance to help Armored Lyn move around. But there's no way for the others to help Armored Lyn except if they help Armored Lyn with her Pivots.
What's sad is that the Blue Tome really helps balance out the Lyn's triangle advantage. Regular Lyn can go after Reds and Greens while Blue Tome Lyn can go after Blues and Reds. Meanwhile, Bride Lyn and Brave Lyn can go after anybody with their colorless type. It's just really the Movement-typing that hurts Valentine Lyn. Unless they give her a skill that allows her to zip around the map easier.

D

Deleted member

I managed to finally do the Nohrian Summer+Sacred World CC on Lunatic so I got 4 more Orbs.
I'M GONNA NEED THAT HECTOR AND YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH
36 Speed? Holy ****! Lyn's faster that ****ing BK!
And that dress is heavy enough to count as armor! Imagine if she didn't have those restraints... Oh wait...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm convinced I won't have luck in the banner so why roll for me? All I'll get will be Bartres all around.

And Sophias, **** Sophia.

D

Deleted member

Wait I just realised Lyn's artist is Wada Sachiko aka FE6 and FE7's original artist.
I really hope this means Brave Hector will get artwork by him now.

Also, Armor Boots

Probably uninheritable as there's onoy one level for it.
"Armored unit can move 1 more space if HP=100% at the start of turn. Does not stack."

Mfw it's likely Hector's C-Skill
Mfw you powercreep yourself before your Brave version even comes out
If Christmas!Tharja's outfit counts as armor, anything can, honestly.

The game would be NSFW :p
I was talking about Brave Lyn, she's the true horror of what happens when there's nothing holding her back

Ivander

Smash Legend
OMG!

重装のブーツ: Armored Boots

重装のブーツ: If unit's HP = 100% at start of turn, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only; does not stack.)
PLEASE LET THIS BE ON VALENTINE LYN! This can help her with Team Lyn So Much!

Also, besides Hector, all of the other Valentine characters' weapons have the same effect: When the foe has a Bow, Tome, Staff or Dagger, bonuses are neutralised during combat.

Edit: I also realised that Armored Boots could also be a Seal. I mean, when Quickened Pulse first came out, wasn't there no confirmation of it being a Seal until the TT was released? Also, Armored Boots has no 1/2/3. It's just called Armored Boots, much like how Quickened Pulse is just Quickened Pulse.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I need to play my Switch more.

And I intend on doing that once the 11th arrives, because for the past few months I've largely just been playing TF2. Currently trying to 100% the Jungle Infenro contracts (I absolutely hate the defense point requirements because those ones are really situational). Whether I'm able to do that or not remains to be seen. I'll probably take a sort of break from the game itself after that, too, to focus on other games I've been neglecting lately.

Considering that I've put over 2,800 hours into playing that game, I'd say it's just about time that I take a break from it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom