• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
True. I haven't spent much time with Tiger!Tiger! compared to most players.

But hey, that's how you can get a Poppi that's much stronger.
All Poppis become OP as **** with enough griding.

Poppi QTπ is KOS-MOS Tier with the correct mods and rivals Mythra in raw power and dps.

Lv. 5 is great for the cool prizes and Lv. 2 for crystals; as the path for the secret level tends to appear there.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
True, but comparing these games just to stir up some beefs just isn't wise. If you prefer this game over the other game that's totally fine. But trying to compare two games in a bias manner is not okay.
I'm gonna assume you're talking about this YouTuber and not me because I said they're both great games. :4megaman:

I compared them only because you brought up the comparison, and its a fair comparison. The games both are quite alike- from their stories, to their fighting, rock climbing, open world- I could go on but there's no need. I like HZD moreso than BotW, but they are both fantastic games, and if you ever get the chance one day, HZD is a must try.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
All Poppis become OP as **** with enough griding.

Poppi QTπ is KOS-MOS Tier with the correct mods and rivals Mythra in raw power and dps.

Lv. 5 is great for the cool prizes and Lv. 2 for crystals; as the path for the secret level tends to appear there.

I know, I have all forms in my possession, QTpi is still the best and strongest form for me.

But yeah, I should play Tora's special game more often.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Looks like I've caught up on everything now.
Valentine's Day Roy and Lilina look adorable - I think I might update my Avi to one of them when the data-mined art is up on the net for a cleaner-looking avi.

Also nice to get some clarification on how the Turtles work in Injustice 2 - Now all I need to know is the release date for them. Hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

D

Deleted member

Something... feels.... wrong! What is that feeling deep down? I feel... giving!
Looks like I've caught up on everything now.
Valentine's Day Roy and Lilina look adorable - I think I might update my Avi to one of them when the data-mined art is up on the net for a cleaner-looking avi.
I think everyone is all caught up on that Fire Emblem Valentines update. Lilna and Roy look really adorable, but anyone noticing Lyn over here? Roy is our boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I'M SO HAPPY, LYN IS HERE AGAIN!

This banner is adorable, Roy and Lilina look really cute, Hector is like Zelgius and power-crept himself, Lyn is an armour unit for no reason, but I love her anyway. Glad to see Eliwood getting something too, he usually gets the short end of the stick compared to both Lyn and Hector. (Ninian got robbed though, why is Eliwood alone hahaha)

The highlight of the weapon refinery for me is Raven. I have a +Spd -Res Raven ready to 5 star, and know that we know that Basliskos gives Life and Death 3... Damn, he's going to be nuts! Nice that I can actually use Hinoka now, mine is +Spd, but because of Brave Lance it was kinda irrelevant. Felicia might have a niche now, and Caeda looks really nice, double effectiveness, and flashing blade to use special faster... The only thing that I dislike is that none of the falchion users got dragon-breaker, or at least a skill to nullify dragon buffs or something. The dragons are so OP and we don't have a true counter for them.

Anyway, I have 250 orbs for Lyn, if I got one early with good IV's, I'll go for Hector. God damn, please be good with me game, at least give me Lyn. (Won't be able to make Lyn emblem because I still don't have sword Lyn, ugh)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Pfft, who needs Hector with his fancy new axe when I can do this now?
That's Felicia dealing 40 damage to a souped-up 10th stratum Shiro with jacked-up stats across the board, without needing to proc Glacies just to scratch him. "Didn't expect that, did ya?"

I'm skipping the Valentines' banner, I have everything I need from this update already. :p

(I'll admit Hector's art is pretty fine, though; I'd expect no less from the woman who gave the world the gift of Miles Edgeworth. Kumiko Suekane is one of my favourite artists in the game; I wish she got more characters other than just seasonal heroes.)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So far I gave my Caeda Wing Sword, Hinoka her Spear, and promoted a plus attack minus hp Raven.

All have been great, but Raven is especially fun, he has 39 speed and 57 attack naturally without his weapon's refinement, no merges, and L and D 2

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Here are the character voices for the new Valentine heroes

I like that Yuri Lowenthal gave Eliwood a more mature tone this time. It might be referencing the fact that it's Eliwood after the events of FE7.

Also... "It seems Roy and Lilina have become rather close... Hector won't like that".
*Hector and Eliwood B support intensifies*

I can't stand the high pitch of Lilina's voice... Roy, on the other hand... He's such a sweetheart, my god! I thought Lilina was the one with the initiative, at least that's what it seemed in FE6, but this Roy is going in! Also, I really dig Ray Chase as Roy, first I thought his voice didn't fit Roy, but now I think is great. Hopefully, if a new Smash happens, they get Ray to voice Roy.

I love Lyn. I love Wendee Lee. She is so adorable. Hector is also great, Patrick Seitz is just perfect for him. Also...

"Just so we are clear... I will not, under any circumstances, allow my daughter to get married. She's not gonna be anybody's bride"

Maybe Roy should thank Zephiel for killing Hector, otherwise he wouldn't be able to marry Lilina.

Also, the voice clip where Hector says he never thought he would never see his daughter giving him a present... That's so sad.

Last note, almost everyone share a critical quote saying something about presents. But Lyn and Hector share other one: "I'm not sweet!". I mean, if Hector tells me, I'll believe him, but you Lyn? Stop acting so tough for once, will ya? I don't know if they want to hint at this pairing with all this, but I wouldn't mind it that much.

I'm so happy that this banner exists, I'm so ready to burn all my orbs just to not get a single 5 star unit.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Can I say I really like the direction of this seasonal banner? They're finally branching out into older games, we have a bunch of unique weapon+movement types nonetheless, and the artwork is top tier and classy as hell. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Meanwhile, this happened earlier.

Anyone got a spare Subaki?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
When you wanna do Merc Missions to raise the Merc Rank and expand your Blade capacity and pull Rares more easily but you need a specific Rare Blade to to the juiciest missions.

****ing Adenine stop taunting me.
Adenine was the first rare blade I pulled. lol

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I like how the direction of this banner isn't really gimmicky like Spring, Bride and Summer were.
Just great characters wearing their sunday clothes.

I'm not gonna pull. Halloween Henry is coming someday and I feel I'll be satisfied with just Eliwood.
Besides, my main team is Flier Emblem so I don't think I'll have a use for armored and horse units.

Also: I just got amazing units thanks to Caeda's and Masked Marth's Refinery.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can I say I really like the direction of this seasonal banner? They're finally branching out into older games, we have a bunch of unique weapon+movement types nonetheless, and the artwork is top tier and classy as hell. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Meanwhile, this happened earlier.

Anyone got a spare Subaki?
Nice pull! No clue what the purpose of those wings are, for show probably. These updates are solid, not going to lie. So what more do you people have to talk about Fire Emblem?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Sheba's and Perceval's Merc Missions give +100 points and are short tho.
I don't remember Sheba and Perceval have their own merc missions, unless you are talking about quest specific merc missions (Merc missions that need to be completed in order to complete the quest and also requires certain a specific Blade as leader) then yeah.
I have already completed Perceval's quest, while Sheba I did not because I am still at chapter 5.

I have mention this before...I haven't do Vale's quest, but it seems that Dark type Blade's quest are easier to finish. I have completed not only Perceval but also Azami and Kasandra's quest.
I need Adenine's Keen Eye to do Sheba's missions but she just keeps mocking me everytime I open a Core.
Agate, and Gorg have Keen Eye too. Hope you already got them...
So did you get Adenine? She's one of the first Blade that my sister got when she started to play XC2 recently.
I'm gonna assume you're talking about this YouTuber and not me because I said they're both great games. :4megaman:
Yeah, sort of, but then again Syy is still a Youtuber that I recommend to sub nonetheless.
I compared them only because you brought up the comparison, and its a fair comparison. The games both are quite alike- from their stories, to their fighting, rock climbing, open world- I could go on but there's no need. I like HZD moreso than BotW, but they are both fantastic games, and if you ever get the chance one day, HZD is a must try.
Nah when it comes to this type of game will still not convince me to buy a PS4. You may not know this but I am not really a home console gamer any more but I still like to play AAA games, but then again I prefer handhelds as well since I also dislike mobile games too. That's why even if HZD may be better, Botw is still what I consider better due to it's flexibility, you can't play HZD or any PS4 games on the go.

Actually.... screw it, despite HZD and BotW are great games...

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is the best, don't argue me with this lol.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Soon you will be able to spend My Nintendo gold coins on the eshop.

Finally, I'll actually be using them.

A similar thing was in place when the Wii U launched. I managed to buy a few things using the rewards programme, so hopefully this turns out just as good, if not better.

EDIT:
1 gold coin= 1 cent.
However, you can use the coins whenever. Say you have 250 gold coins, you can save $2.50 on your next purchase.

The Wii U programme rewarded points but you needed so many points before you could redeem them for cash.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pfft, who needs Hector with his fancy new axe when I can do this now?

That's Felicia dealing 40 damage to a souped-up 10th stratum Shiro with jacked-up stats across the board, without needing to proc Glacies just to scratch him. "Didn't expect that, did ya?"

I'm skipping the Valentines' banner, I have everything I need from this update already. :p

(I'll admit Hector's art is pretty fine, though; I'd expect no less from the woman who gave the world the gift of Miles Edgeworth. Kumiko Suekane is one of my favourite artists in the game; I wish she got more characters other than just seasonal heroes.)
What if someone has good Def and Res?

Your Felicia is a little boned then, isn't she? :p

D

Deleted member

Of course L!Ike is winning
You know, I wouldn't mind getting a Winter Tharja, if anything, to give Valentine Hector Vengeful Fighter.
L!Ike is gonna sit around waiting to be foddered off for Def Tactic tho
What if someone has good Def and Res?

Your Felicia is a little boned then, isn't she? :p
Ah yes, there certainly are too many Sheenas running around for anyone to fear that

D

Deleted member

You know, I wouldn't mind getting a Winter Tharja, if anything, to give Valentine Hector Vengeful Fighter.

Ah yes, there certainly are too many Sheenas running around for anyone to fear that
He fights for his friends, that is why! I am tagging this name for a good reason, nice profile picture @Zeb~! Will meet with you all soon, right now enjoy your time without me.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Swamp's date stories kind of make me want to share my own non-date girl stories. There were three girls that supposedly had crushes on me. There was another one that asked me out (I said no).

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The tier system for gold coins is also going.

You get 5% of the price of digital purchases for coins.
For physical games you get 1% of the eshop price.

Saw someone say gold coins will be earned a lot faster now, based on them only getting 20 coins of their last purchase but the new system would have earned them 100.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Max is making some good points for the lack of Mahvel, honestly.

It's not in a good state, unpolished in literally everything but gameplay with a bunch of fan-favorites from past games being MIA.

Capcom needs to take a few steps away and fix their ****ing mess if they want Mahvel back.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Max is making some good points for the lack of Mahvel, honestly.

It's not in a good state, unpolished in literally everything but gameplay with a bunch of fan-favorites from past games being MIA.

Capcom needs to take a few steps away and fix their ****ing mess if they want Mahvel back.
The Marvel hat is gone.

RIP Marvel hat.

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
I guess the blood between umvc3 and melee was woree than when they had to deal with sf4.

I took over 60 screenshots of eventhubs smash salt. It's delicious. I was going to put them all in a imgur album but that would take forever on mobile.

Hey Shiny, are you slowly reading the older pages of the 4br? I keep getting likes from you on my old posts from there. It's funny and suprising when it happens.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I'm...Surprised there's no Camilla, honestly. But I must say, I love how every version of Azura is in the top 20, singers really are a thing, man. I mean, I have New Year Azura after all and can confirm she saves my *** with it a lot.

Also, didn't knew Summer Corrin was that popular. Can't tell because if it's because she's that good, or because waifu in swimsuit whose weakened sprite has her almost naked.

D

Deleted member

I'm...Surprised there's no Camilla, honestly. But I must say, I love how every version of Azura is in the top 20, singers really are a thing, man. I mean, I have New Year Azura after all and can confirm she saves my *** with it a lot.

Also, didn't knew Summer Corrin was that popular. Can't tell because if it's because she's that good, or because waifu in swimsuit whose weakened sprite has her almost naked.
This is from the A Hero Rises event, the winner will be given out as a free 5* to all players.
Which is why seasonal units are so high, it's less about popularity and more of "which unit you want to get for free?" and to many the answer to that is a limited unit, Ike or a Distant Counter

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This is from the A Hero Rises event, the winner will be given out as a free 5* to all players.
Which is why seasonal units are so high, it's less about popularity and more of "which unit you want to get for free?" and to many the answer to that is a limited unit, Ike or a Distant Counter
I already knew what it is, that's why I didn't say nothing about all three versions of Ike in the top 20, because I know they're all incredibly good.

D

Deleted member

For the record, Alm's Falchion refinement is indeed a Brave attack, meaning he can still do Windsweep shenanigans without having to worry about Spd like Meme Ephraim does. He can also do this
Windsweep Phantom Spd Refined Falchion Alm with Falchion's inbuilt Renewal 3 is gonna be ****ing scary
I already knew what it is, that's why I didn't say nothing about all three versions of Ike in the top 20, because I know they're all incredibly good.
Oh, I thought you had kisunderstood it because of the Camilla comment. None of the Camillas have any worthwhile skills and they're all pretty average, alongside base Camilla being avaible as a 4*.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
And now I'm a liar, spent 100 orbs to get L'arachel because after the update something snapped inside me. Took more orbs than I would have liked but she's +SPD, -HP. :)

I like her enough, and the Tactic skills at the very least are interesting to me. Too bad I don't have Shiro nor Seigbert... But at least the new Ike is almost certainly going to be coming our way for free.

Now hopefully I didn't screw myself out of getting Roy and Lyn...

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
EDIT: I'm gonna get infracted...
EDIT: DAMMIT WI-FI
Eh, yeah.... when your Wifi has problems, you will accidentally DD post...

I don't you will get infracted, let's just hope the mod can fix it....

There's just mangas that I need to catch up recently, like Nantsu No Taizai (Seven Deadly Sins), Boku No Hero Academia, and Made In Abyss...

Made In Abyss probably has the most huge update:
This is Houston, I think we have found Lyza here....
未命名 2.png

Eh, she looks just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom