• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so im confused people are saying gold coins a 1 cent US HOWEVER

on the website it says well be getting 5% of the price of full price of the game we buy

Meaning for a 60$ game well be getting 3$ worth of gold coins so either the uk is bad with math, or the uk is no longer getting nintendos favor

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

New MHA chapter is out and we get introduced to a duo of new villains, and I already like them more any of the Eight Precepts.
I mean, MHA is hitting on that social commentary, they're Youtubers doing prank videos, basically.
"BANK ROBBERY GONE WRONG!(PRANK!)"

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh my, this event looks good. The year of the rooster was kinda disappointing for me, didn't get a single legendary event, and even then, those weren't that great honestly. But I agree, both Mercy and Genji are tempting. I have like 14000 credits, so I might go and buy one of those (more inclined to buy Mercy since I actually use her)
I liked the Journey to the West ones. While Reinhardt's and Winston's weren't too impressive and Zenyatta's was hit or miss with the human design(I liked it. I like all of Zen's skins), Roadhog's was great for the amount of detail it had, like the Rake hook and Steam Bun breather.
Mei's was great because for one, it was a huge step-up after her disappointing Christmas skin. Two, the details with it, like the Lunar Moon on her gun and her new lines referencing the Moon Princess and her bunnies. D'Va's was fine. But then again, I liked it for being different from her bodysuit Legendaries at the time. Black Cat is superior though.

The new ones are a ball out of the park though. Genji's Tiger motif is great and I also love it as it's probably the closest to a armored knight design for Genji we're going to get(and it reminds me of Artorias the Abysswalker quite alot). Not to mention his Ultimate Line changes to mention the Tiger. Mercy's is great for the Red & Gold colors as well as the black hair which is a major change from her other recent cosmetics that keep her blonde hair. Zarya's is great, but than again, her new skins are outstanding and lots more appealing compared to her starting skins.
The details on Pharah's Dragon skin are amazing, like Roadhog. And one of the coolest details about it is that Pharah's eyes glow bright blue with it. McCree's is pretty simple, but effective. The real highlight is his very first new Highlight since release, with him walking away from exploding fireworks. And Widow's is nice, but once again, it's mostly because it's alot more appealing compared to her starting skins, especially her Ballet skins.

Edit: The only thing I'm rather disappointed is that there's no new skin for Orisa or Moira, who both I thought were good candidates for NY skins. Orisa could've had the Tiger or a Chinese Lion skin and Moira could've had a skin that referenced Yin and Yang.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
*sees that Marth can buff everyone's stats by 2 with his new falchion*

Welp, looks like I've got a new project.

Not that I need anymore red units... but I can't pass on using the original Smash lord anymore.

D

Deleted member

I realized that Zeb and I are going with Roy avatars.
*hoping Zeb sees this*
*sees that Marth can buff everyone's stats by 2 with his new falchion*

Welp, looks like I've got a new project.

Not that I need anymore red units... but I can't pass on using the original Smash lord anymore.
That seems really strong. Is Marth a top tier out of all of the Five-Starred Fire Emblem warriors out there like he is in Smash 4? Also have a question, anyone in here still willing to play Smash 4?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So I have a question that will probably confuse people. im applying for a job at my local SPCA and it asked for wage desired but problem is this is my first job app and Idk what wage I can put for Annual and Hourly without turning them off from hiring me.

I was think a wage equal to the job im applyingg for, taking care of the animals, cleaning their shelters, monetering their pysical and mental health, ect but I need a bit of help.
Apprently the annual salary for the job Im looking at is 25,194
Roughly $12 an hour. Aight.

Honestly, probably put "negotiable" as Opo suggested and discuss it in the interview, then use that number as your baseline when the talk comes to it.

Note though, as a first job, they might try to lowball you. If you're qualified, don't let em.

Last time I got a lowball in an interview I came in looking for $12-14, got lowballed $8. Thanked em, stood up, walked out of their office. They chased me down and gave me $12 before I left the building.

Job was still ****, but got a good story out of it.

Another Lucio fan here?
Only character I can use worth a damn.

My aim is laughable, but I can weave pretty well. AoE heals is a good fit.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Critheal S8 Mythra is not really that buste-
Finishing the Whereabouts Unknown Quest removed a huge chip from my shoulder.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Logan Paul making an insensitive video that dehumanized a suicide victim was already freaking terrible.

But ACTIVELY TORTURING ANIMALS MAKES ME LOATHE HIM MORE THAN I THOUGHT WAS POSSIBLE!!!

Chrono.

Logan Paul making an insensitive video that dehumanized a suicide victim was already freaking terrible.

But ACTIVELY TORTURING ANIMALS MAKES ME LOATHE HIM MORE THAN I THOUGHT WAS POSSIBLE!!!
Weren't the rats already dead though?

I mean it's still pretty morbid anyhow.
Critheal S8 Mythra is not really that buste-

Finishing the Whereabouts Unknown Quest removed a huge chip from my shoulder.
I almost wanna grind for it so I can take on Superbosses already.

How much sweets did you give her?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Weren't the rats already dead though?

I mean it's still pretty morbid anyhow.

Yes but he literally found or bought the animals to torture them with a taser according to his agent which is super ****** up.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
so im confused people are saying gold coins a 1 cent US HOWEVER

on the website it says well be getting 5% of the price of full price of the game we buy

Meaning for a 60$ game well be getting 3$ worth of gold coins so either the uk is bad with math, or the uk is no longer getting nintendos favor
Pay $60, earn 300 points which will be $3.

My Nintendo states 1 point= 1 cent AND lists the 5% and 1% rebates for digital and physical respectively.

Points will be earned MUCH faster now. All of my purchases have so far earned me $5.02. One of my digital purchases was Rayman Legends for AU$60, yet that alone with the new system would have earned me $3. It's crazy to think how much money I would have earned in ponts had this system been in place from the start.

EDIT: Just to be clearer, you use to earn points in tiers based on purchase price. So where Rayman would have earnt me 300 points with the new system, I probably only earnt soething like 60 points with the old.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Jokes on him though. He almost died by a failed parachute the other day (in which his death would be caused by a string not supporting him) and he was also touching the animal corspes, I can guarantee he has no idea how sick he's gonna get

D

Deleted member

Logan Paul and Jake Paul should get banned from Youtube. Even I am more mature than they are. The fact that they disrespected a suicide and they actively torturing animals sickens me really bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Were the rats already dead?

If so, that isn't torture then but...

****, that's messed up.

Who tasers a dead animal?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Im pretty sure Im past 1000, buying all the food in Fonsett over and over again also helps as it gets cheap quickly.

Im running a set using the Mutinous Sword + Avant Garde-Medal and Critical Up V; That gives Mythra an absurd 51% Critical Rate at the cost of only having 3% Block Rate.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

****, that's messed up.

1800's medical scientists.

And apparently extremely toxic YouTubers?

*EDIT* Note that neither of the above groups are particularly intelligent or sympathetic.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Jokes on him though. He almost died by a failed parachute the other day (in which his death would be caused by a string not supporting him) and he was also touching the animal corspes, I can guarantee he has no idea how sick he's gonna get
Maybe he wants to die, I mean he did go into Suicide Forest. I mean its in the name

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Logan's series about him dealing with Bubonic Plague gon be lit.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, that Venom trailer sure was a lot of nothing. Just show us how the suit is gonna look like. They didn't mention whether he was Eddie Brock or Flash Thompson yet either. Because some X-rays of his spine make me think it could possibly be Thompson, just in case they wanted to change the reason why he couldn't walk.

I do remember hearing that it'll be based on Separation Anxiety, so it should be Eddie Brock as Venom.

D

Deleted member

****, that's messed up.

Jake Paul and Logan Paul do apparently, and it is really disturbing and stupid of those two to torture already dead rats. Who agrees with me that Jake Paul and Logan Paul's channels should get deleted from Youtube?

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
1800's medical scientists.

And apparently extremely toxic YouTubers?
I was going to say something like "at least they used frogs in the 1800s."

But no, apparently they went up to and including people, and ironically for this discussion it was still a spectator event.

They did it for better reasons than sick jollies and smashing that Like button though.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I was going to say something like "at least they used frogs in the 1800s."

But no, apparently they went up to and including people, and ironically for this discussion it was still a spectator event.

They did it for better reasons than sick jollies and smashing that Like button though.
Yeah, I was actually thinking specifically of the live demonstrations on human corpses when I said that.

But yes, they did at least have a more noble cause, however misguided in the end. It's just the first thing that came to mind when the topic of electrocuting corpses came up.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yeah, I was actually thinking specifically of the live demonstrations on human corpses when I said that.

But yes, they did at least have a more noble cause, however misguided in the end. It's just the first thing that came to mind when the topic of electrocuting corpses came up.
The 1800s thing jogged my memory, but in a bit of a roundabout way.

I remembered Mary Shelly was probably inspired by galvanism, in part, for Frankenstein. That's where my brain went.

Either forgot or didn't know about Aldini's experiment specifically until I started looking things up.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So I check and I currently on My Nintendo account I have 454 gold coins or $4.54 in Switch update money.

So anyone know if my 950 platinum coins worth anything?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I’m gonna tase Logan Paul to death and make a video about it
Hey, even if you're not serious, that sort of thing shouldn't be joked about regardless. Even if it's regarding people who are being horribly vile.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hey, even if you're not serious, that sort of thing shouldn't be joked about regardless. Even if it's about people who are being horribly vile.
Sigh.

Fine, fine. You have a point. Bad precedents and setting them and all.

But if he completely by chance loses a testicle and a half in his next YouTube stunt, I'm just saying, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Even if I am livid of Mr. Paul...

Torture jokes ain't funny.

We can show our distaste through other methods.

Like being blunt with our anger.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Blunt as in YouTube comments or blunt as in a baseball bat?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

It's not torture if he accidentally does something terrible to himself.

That's karma.

Blunt as in YouTube comments or blunt as in a baseball bat?
Dammit.

You would think of all things for me to have edited into my avi's hands, I would've done a Louisville Slugger by now. But no, apparently not.

Opportunity lost.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The tallies are in. The winner was Paper Mario of the four RPG Mario characters. Geno was pretty damn close too, but couldn't take him on. Mallow and Fawful however were both abysmal.

Anyways, we are entering a controversial subject. That would be the idea of Donkey Kong Country newcomers due to being a hotly debated subject. Your choices are King K. Rool, Cranky Kong, Funky Kong, and Dixie Kong. That makes three Kongs and one Kremling.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Won't stay for long, we have a Blackhawks game to attend and there better be a good performance tonight. Been years since I last seen a hockey match up close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom