• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
With this coming right after the previous crap he's done recently, I think I can say I firmly dislike him. I didn't even know who he was until last month.
Wanna know the worst part of this? It's going to make him even more famous, just like the suicide forest thing did.

He literally doesn't get punished for that **** no matter what YouTube says, he's rewarded for it.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Cool Cool
I got excited since I love watching hockey and I've been a Leafs fan since 2014.
Nice, and I'm just as excited for tonight’s game since I need to go out and experience them more often.

Hopefully the snowstorm won’t be as bad on the way there and back. lol

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Nice, and I'm just as excited for tonight’s game since I need to go out and experience them more often.

Hopefully the snowstorm won’t be as bad on the way there and back. lol
I'm glad you're excited for it!
Any predictions as to how the rest of the season and the playoffs will go?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I've been starting to watch Power Rangers Dino Thunder on Netflix because it's the one I grew up with.

I must admit, the interest I had in the series as a kid is starting to resurface, and before I knew it, I've been starting to watch some old seasons there for old time's sake.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It feels good to go from 2GB left on my Switch to having 185GB of space.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It feels bad to go from 185GB left on my Switch to having 2GB of space.
Not sure what would hurt more.

Loss of space of disemboweling of the wallet.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Glad I got a 200 GB card too, especially how low I got it for.
I paid $100 less than the marked price. The person serving was even amazed at how cheap it was.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
What a great end to the week....finally, gameplay revealed for the TMNT in Injustice 2, and the Olympic Winter Games are underway in PyeongChang. Yes, I love biathlon, curling, speed skating, bobsled, skeleton, luge, ski jumping, snowboarding.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Butch Hartman is leaving Nick after 20 years. Surprising, but he said he felt the time was right. He does apparently have a lot of projects in the works though he said and plans to pitch more stuff to networks in future. I wonder what he will be making.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'm glad you're excited for it!
Any predictions as to how the rest of the season and the playoffs will go?
As far as predictions, I’d like for the Blackhawks to have an excellent win streak for the year. Though that would be overselling them a bit.

I’ll talk later, the game just started.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Butch Hartman is leaving Nick after 20 years. Surprising, but he said he felt the time was right. He does apparently have a lot of projects in the works though he said and plans to pitch more stuff to networks in future. I wonder what he will be making.
Lowkey fleeing from a sinking ship; smart decision.

D

Deleted member

<-
I love my profile picture.
Hmm, I wonder so.
Maybe Danny Phantom on CN? Who knows? Either way, him leaving Nick who was supported by him for twenty years should mean something for Nick.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh man, oh man I love figure skating:250:
It feels bad to go from 185GB left on my Switch to having 2GB of space.
Arcive the ganes you havent touched in a ling time and delete the games you will never play. Thats what Im doing. Plus when you archive, you can just redownload it but it frees up space

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh yeah the Olympics!

I forgot.

Awesome.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That also probably means Fairly Odd Parents really is done for good. I remember hearing about FoP supposedly ending a few months ago, but I couldn't find anything confirming it.

For Hartman himself, he made a fair decision He's been working with Nick for so many years now, I can understand the desire to branch off and head into a different direction for future projects at that point. I'll definitely keep an eye out for his work in the future, he might make something interesting again.

.............Back to FoP though, it would be about time that show be put to rest lol......

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I heard that North Korea and South Korea are teaming up. Kim Jung Ung wants to prove that he is a good nation. Some South Koreans are upset because some players that worked hard can not play and are replaced by less skilled ones.
My avatar is better.
iS tHaT a ThReAt?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I heard that North Korea and South Korea are teaming up. Kim Jung Ung wants to prove that he is a good nation. Some South Koreans are upset because some players that worked hard can not play and are replaced by less skilled ones.

iS tHaT a ThReAt?
I wouldn’t threaten a kid.

I’m just stating facts, as Uni said.

D

Deleted member

Honestly in my life time, I will probably never get a girlfriend that connects with me and understands me. Despite the fact that I am one of the smartest freshman in my school ( no joke ). All A+'s, and I look fit.
I wouldn’t threaten a kid.

I’m just stating facts, as Uni said.
Oh, okay. I will still keep this avatar though.
*offers flowers*

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Steven Universe had an atrocious release schedule in 2017.
Holy ****, I didn't even realise it was that bad.

The Holy Trinity of Hiatus is: Berserk, HunterxHunter and Steven Universe

D

Deleted member

I do not watch Steven Universe, but I feel bad for the fans who just want to watch. CN is honestly spamming TTG too much for their viewers.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly in my life time, I will probably never get a girlfriend that connects with me and understands me. Despite the fact that I am one of the smartest freshman in my school ( no joke ). All A+'s, and I look fit.

Oh, okay. I will still keep this avatar though.
*offers flowers*
Keep your flowers. :glare:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And it's sadly all CN's fault for not airing finished episodes.

But hey at least we learned today that Jasper's voice actress is coming back to do voicework at CN studios and was with Amethyst's voice actress so maybe we'll have hope for the next season in 2020....

D

Deleted member

Keep your flowers. :glare:
No, I am not trying to date you. It is an offer of kindness.
I just noticed I'm at over 58 thousand posts. That's pretty insane.
I know. You are going to reach sixty thousand posts soon. Mic_128 is jealous of you probably. :troll:
See, this is whhy my interest in the show has waned from being my favorite show on TV. It's never ****ing on.

:061:
Exactly, if they put it on than it would have more fans. It is not the creators of Steven Universe's fault, easily CN's fault. They also need to air Adventure Time more, that show was really enjoyable back in the day. It is coming to an end soon, so I say that they should air Adventure Time more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom