• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
But I didn't contradict anything though.
You're saying that Merric has more to gain from killing Gharnef than Linde, despite you showing the reason why Linde has more. And what does Merric have? Gharnef capturing Khadain? Gharnef influencing Arlen? Elice in general?

Regardless, here's hoping for attention for both in Heroes and Warriors 2.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You're saying that Merric has more to gain from killing Gharnef than Linde, despite you showing the reason why Linde has more. And what does Merric have? Gharnef capturing Khadain? Gharnef influencing Arlen? Elice in general?

Regardless, here's hoping for attention for both in Heroes and Warriors 2.
Yes to all. Linde's motives stem from vengeance while Merric's motive encompass more and have more nuance. Gharnef was ultimately behind the overtaking of Khadein AND Altea, both places Merric knew as home. Merric likely was forced to kill people he once knew in Khadein that fell for Gharnef's influence, while Altea was basically razed during the War of Shadows. Add in that Gharnef abducted the woman he loved in an attempt to use the Aum staff for his own purposes, in addition to the Arlen stuff, and you can say Merric experienced more loss on a grander scale.

It's a vengeance vs justice situation. Linde is firmly in the former camp while Merric's are more far reaching and arguably just as personal.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Were you saying?
-shrugs-

Well, my interest in this weekend's Party Crash in ARMS has gone up.

A possible match is the new level 8 Hedlok
Not only does he has a gold head, but also has the ability to USE A RUSH ATTACK IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS GRAB ATTACK.

Dang man, that's cuckoo!
JESUS H CHRIST! DR. COYLE HAS LOST IT!

Chrono.

Sonic Forces apparently "performed strongly" according to SEGA. No sales figures were given though.

But it wouldn't be surprising if it sold well anyway.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

This is interesting, I can't really tell, but if the poster in that rumor has the same trip as the switch event leaker, then that's pretty interesting and could be pretty hype.

Not sure I buy it as there are a lot of big hitters, but several of them could be pushed to 2019.

Retro making a horror game is something that could be neat.

D

Deleted member

W I N G S P E A R
Better luck next time, buddy. -Was about to pat back, but then remembered the Merlin curse and stopped midway-
Just go for the friendly back pat. :troll:
Sonic Forces apparently "performed strongly" according to SEGA. No sales figures were given though.

But it wouldn't be surprising if it sold well anyway.
It may of sold well, but I heard the reviews were mediocre. They could do better, but these are steps ahead from Sonic Boom.

Chrono.

This is interesting, I can't really tell, but if the poster in that rumor has the same trip as the switch event leaker, then that's pretty interesting and could be pretty hype.

Not sure I buy it as there are a lot of big hitters, but several of them could be pushed to 2019.

Not sure if I buy this or not, but the guy really should've calmed down before making the video. lol

EDIT: Yeah it's not the same guy. RIP lol
It may of sold well, but I heard the reviews were mediocre. They could do better, but these are steps ahead from Sonic Boom.
My opinion on Forces is still the same as before.

Leagues better than Lost World, inferior to Unleashed and Generations, about the same as Colors to me.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Are you talking about alt costumes or lobby avatars?
Costumes. Since someone posted a file in the game that would imply costume swapping.

It isn't too likely, but it is cool to think about at least.

Welp, Eventhubs was wrong and I fell for the bait.

Oh, cool. Pretty much a Tri-Borg situation I guess.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not sure if I buy this or not, but the guy really should've calmed down before making the video. lol

EDIT: Yeah it's not the same guy. RIP lol

Leagues better than Lost World, inferior to Unleashed and Generations, about the same as Colors to me.
Dang that's unfortunate.

Side note:

When's the valentine's banner go live?

Is it at reset tonight in heroes, or tomorrow's reset?

Ivander

Smash Legend
When's the valentine's banner go live?

Is it at reset tonight in heroes, or tomorrow's reset?
I believe they come on the 9th. Tomorrow should be the reveal, the next day should be when it's released as that's when both the Hero Fest and Sacred Memories Banners end.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I believe they come on the 9th. Tomorrow should be the reveal, the next day should be when it's released as that's when both the Hero Fest and Sacred Memories Banners end.
Ah that's what I thought was the case, thanks!

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Long time no see?

So I've started to redo those fun little Smash polls I've did all over again and I figured why not share them here for old times sake. Because I'm sure 70% of my Twitter audience wouldn't care about these.

Anyways, the subject are Mario characters who appear in mainline games. Your pics are Nabbit, Captain Toad/Toad, Pauline, and Petey Pirahna. Before anyone asks about spinoff characters like Waluigi, I'll do those tonight.

https://twitter.com/FatalFlowey/status/961346659849506816

One vote plz. Well, you can't multivote anyway. Have fun.

D

Deleted member

Long time no see?

So I've started to redo those fun little Smash polls I've did all over again and I figured why not share them here for old times sake. Because I'm sure 70% of my Twitter audience wouldn't care about these.

Anyways, the subject are Mario characters who appear in mainline games. Your pics are Nabbit, Captain Toad/Toad, Pauline, and Petey Pirahna. Before anyone asks about spinoff characters like Waluigi, I'll do those tonight.

Welcome back! ( You probably remember me way back as well ). I remember you only because of that signature :laugh:.
Either way, voted on your twitter. I voted for Captain Toad/Toad.
You going to put this poll in the Smash for Switch thread?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
None of the 3DS games huh? Both happy and sad about the idea.

It's long overdue t hat we get some fun variants for older characters.

But on the other hand...

I have 368 orbs right now and I'm desperate to pull for some 3DS characters. :cry:

Having played Sacred Stones, I'm still not interested in the current banner. L'Arachel I hardly used and they made her kit so boring, same with Eirika and she should've been Knoll... Myrrh is the interesting one, but little dragon girls are just not for me.

Guess I'll be at +400 orbs when I finally get my summoning fix. At least that means I'm probably going to be getting everyone I want when the time comes.
Wow where did u get that many orbs from

The most I ever had was 160ish and that's because I finished a lot of the hard and normal story and a paraloges in a few days once I got a good team when I made a new account since I didn't play for many many months.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Gaiz, gaiz! I'm playing FGO right now and guess what? I just Grailed my Queen of Sheba!

SSR Corrin.png

I have no idea why she suddenly got Dragon trait, but who cares? The girl's been carrying me since the game's start so she deserves it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I thought you liked Jiren.
I do and don’t.

I like him cause he’s ridiculously strong and took a spirit bomb like nothing... but he’s also ****ing boring cause the only thing he has is that he’s like as strong as 3 gokus in one.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Long time no see?

Long story short, we all know Toad or any other version of him is the best choice.

Pauline is up in the air because we aren't sure if Nintendo will do more with her after Odyssey.

As for Nabbit and Petey, both are so low priority that it hurts.

D

Deleted member

I know it is not night-time for me, but I am really tired.
3 Dads and Santa Fabulous
I like where this conversation is going.

I never seen someone think that Lost World was bad. I never played the game so I do not know how I feel about it to be honest. I agree that Forces and Colors are the same in quality. I also agree on what you said about Forces being inferior to Unleashed and Generations.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Welcome back! ( You probably remember me way back as well ). I remember you only because of that signature :laugh:.
Either way, voted on your twitter. I voted for Captain Toad/Toad.
You going to put this poll in the Smash for Switch thread?
No worries, I remember you. Mostly for the Pokemon ones.

But yeah, I'm still debating on sharing it in the Smash Wii U section. Because making a topic just for this would likely get it locked and I probably don't want to derail anything in the main discussion. We'll see about that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After the Tournament they must rename the Island #17 is taking care of after him.

I do and don’t.

I like him cause he’s ridiculously strong and took a spirit bomb like nothing... but he’s also ****ing boring cause the only thing he has is that he’s like as strong as 3 gokus in one.
At least he showed personality last episode by ****ing on Toppo and telling Goku to stfu with a kick.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just beat Priam's parlogue in Awakening on hard.

Robin was an absolute legend. He beat 40 of them himself while my galeforce units took the rest out here and there.

Pretty fun map though, I like how big the fight is.

I'm doing the finale story level now.

Chrono.

At least he showed personality last episode by ****ing on Toppo and telling Goku to stfu with a kick.
A bit too late for that tbh.

But maybe I'll turn around on him with the last 5 remaining eps or so.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dang, that's really cheap.
After doing a currency conversion we can say SF0 costs around $28 USD and WWHD costs only $8.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Man, this guy loses his mind too quickly.

But I have really good belief in this rumor.

EDIT: Heard word of possibly not him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

One.... two.... three....

After doing a currency conversion we can say SF0 costs around $28 USD and WWHD costs only $8.
Star Fox costs almost a thousand and four hundred without a sale? It looks like a really valuable game! :troll:
No worries, I remember you. Mostly for the Pokemon ones.

But yeah, I'm still debating on sharing it in the Smash Wii U section. Because making a topic just for this would likely get it locked and I probably don't want to derail anything in the main discussion. We'll see about that.
Cool! The Pokemon ones though?
Oh, I can see why you would not want to derail anything. It is like releasing personal tier lists in the Smash Competitive Analysis thread, gets heated up quickly and derails the conversations. Good choice.

D

Deleted member

I think the best part about FEW's Shadow Dragon DLC is that Minerva having Iote's Shield implies Michalis is ****ing dead and that's the Good Timeline™.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

O-O It used to cost around 1400 PESOS? Geez, than that lowering in price was definitely GREAT. >_> I also got pretty lucky that the Falco I just got cost 5 dollars with the tax thing, unlike the Corrin or Rosalina ones that are like,16 dollars or so.

D

Deleted member

O-O It used to cost around 1400 PESOS? Geez, than that lowering in price was definitely GREAT. >_> I also got pretty lucky that the Falco I just got cost 5 dollars with the tax thing, unlike the Corrin or Rosalina ones that are like,16 dollars or so.
Oh so those are not American Dollars? I am an idiot.
Either way, you an amibo hunter?
They ****ing nerfed their Greninja lol
View attachment 136246
Déjà Vu
:p

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Oh so those are not American Dollars? I am an idiot.
Either way, you an amibo hunter?

Déjà Vu
:p
Nope, those are Mexican Pesos. xD Well, only for of the characters I like, and I never use them other than for drawing references and to see how pretty cool they look (Never cared about the AI they have for Smash). Any character that has something as figs or plushies no matter the game or movie, I try to get, either new or from a second hand if I'm lucky enough for it to not be overly expensive. T W T The only impossible one is probably going to be the Meta Ridley from F4F.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Beat Awakening. It was pretty good, really enjoyed the game and the final map and ending were nice.

I like how the ending can change based on your choice and final boss fought pretty well and I like how he used his weapon.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think the best part about FEW's Shadow Dragon DLC is that Minerva having Iote's Shield implies Michalis is ****ing dead and that's the Good Timeline™.
Didn't they retcon that and he can survive in New Mystery now?

D

Deleted member

If you had to invite one inactive user in this thread, who would you invite?
Nope, those are Mexican Pesos. xD Well, only for of the characters I like, and I never use them other than for drawing references and to see how pretty cool they look (Never cared about the AI they have for Smash). Any character that has something as figs or plushies no matter the game or movie, I try to get, either new or from a second hand if I'm lucky enough for it to not be overly expensive. T W T The only impossible one is probably going to be the Meta Ridley from F4F.
The cost does make sense once when you said Mexican Pesos. I learned about those. Oh, makes sense why you would buy an amibo for drawling. Probably the cheapest yet stylish looking character trophies.
I knew they wanted to rip off Smash but this is just preposterous.
I know, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom