• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Either Red is doing a Shiny impression or the stuff I posted was actually good.

Either way, I'm now at 40k likes...

Do I deserve them? I honestly didn't think I'd reach that number...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Got me some new signature~
Ivander Ivander
I can't check your profile and since I'm on mobile, I can't see your sig. What's your F/GO ID?
I'm gonna post mine here if it'd be better for you to add it

Also, @Erureido Digital Hazard Digital Hazard
If you want to add me
Um...Yeah, I would add you, but the thing is that I only play in the Japanese server.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Working backwards and catching up on **** I missed.

Tucking for manageability.

No, not that. Not that no one is replying to me, it just that I feel that everyone is annoyed by me. I struggle to improve on these actions, and my apologies for being a plain imbecile.
Nah man you're good.

If I got more mature with age, anyone can :p
He thinks he's mature. :awesome:

Seriously though, Shiny, I'm just giving Uni grief. He's pretty much on the money with this one.

Take it to heart, and have hope.

I'm pretty sure no one wants to hate, since hate often leads to not-so-good scenarios.

Dangerously close to cribbing my lines, you are.

Side eye, I'm giving you.

PC made a new gothic coat and look how fancy I look now

Imma boss *** *****
Damn straight.

They must be from the Melee and Brawl community
Oy now.

That's my origins too, and I ain't hating on anything.

Just saw someone say they wish they could go back in time to kill Sakurai before making the first Smash game to save the fighting game community.

I stand corrected.

I'll hate on haters.

"Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but the thing dies in the process and the innards are discouraging to any but the pure scientific mind."
— E. B. White

I don't normally repost the page quotes off TVTropes, but when I do, I really, really like them.

The Turing Test is more than robots being like humans.

It's a test where a robot tries to convince a human that they too, are human.
And if they ace that, you break out a Voight-Kampff machine.

Smash 4 will probably last until Smash for Switch comes, where Smash 4 will either die rapidly or stay because Switch is like Brawl HD :troll:.
I feel like Smash 4 has a little more staying power than Brawl did, overall.

But otherwise I'm inclined to agree.

Because Wendy's is better you ple- wait
No, no.

Finish that delivery of piping-hot truth.

Why am I? Can you smack some common sense in me?
Uhh.. I guess if you want me to.
Aaaaand I'm done.

Back to the present. Good show everyone.
Either Red is doing a Shiny impression or the stuff I posted was actually good.
The latter.

Working my way backwards through five-ish pages generates a lot of likes.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Wow Tom and Jerry memes are volatile.

I always knew, but these new ones I'm reading are... Worse.

The worst part is that I'm laughing at them.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think France is when the writing quality in FGO really starts showing.
France and Okeanos have great writing. Septem is a real drop in quality though and focuses on Nero way too much. And while it is supposed to be her before she did some of her more bigger actions, the story tries way too hard to make Nero look like a saint. It hurts the development of the Servants helping her and it hurts her development from Extra.
London I heard has problems as well, but doesn't suffer from the lack of Servant interaction and character development that Septem lacked. And apparently, Hans and Shakesphere are awesome.
Fire Emblem Warriors Shadow Dragon DLC details were in Famitsu

- Groom Marth, Bride Caeda, Flower Girl Tiki and Swordmaster Lyn (her Awakening look) costumes
- Broken Armour for SD cast + Lyn, Celica and Anna
- Caeda apparently gets the Wing Spear Opossum Opossum
- New weapon skills (STR/MAG swapped with DEF/RES, respectively, Gender based skills (more damage to same/different sex), Finisher focus (Stun Gauge depletes quicker), Anti-Air focus (more damage to juggled enemies)
- Devil Mountain (Navarre), Princess Minerva (Minerva funnily enough) and Norda Market (Linde) history mode maps
- Level Cap increased to 130
- New Blessings (Stat raisers, Bond booster and a Swift Attack one)
- Minerva's skill is Iote's Shield (nullifies damage effectiveness) and Navarre's is Solitary (Stats raised if not paired up). Linde's isn't mentioned.

Comes out on the 15th February.

First off, Minerva and Linde look awesome. Two, that's cool that they brought Lyn's Awakening design as a costume. Although I wonder how people would react if Celica got her Awakening design as a costume. Three, that better confirm that Fire Emblem Heroes is getting a Groom Banner in May alongside the Bride Banner, cause Bride Caeda needs her Groom Marth(and our first Protag needs his first Seasonal). Flower Girl Tiki to go with the both of them is also a heartwarming touch.

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem Warriors Shadow Dragon DLC details were in Famitsu

- Groom Marth, Bride Caeda, Flower Girl Tiki and Swordmaster Lyn (her Awakening look) costumes
- Broken Armour for SD cast + Lyn, Celica and Anna
- Caeda apparently gets the Wing Spear Opossum Opossum
- New weapon skills (STR/MAG swapped with DEF/RES, respectively, Gender based skills (more damage to same/different sex), Finisher focus (Stun Gauge depletes quicker), Anti-Air focus (more damage to juggled enemies)
- Devil Mountain (Navarre), Princess Minerva (Minerva funnily enough) and Norda Market (Linde) history mode maps
- Level Cap increased to 130
- New Blessings (Stat raisers, Bond booster and a Swift Attack one)
- Minerva's skill is Iote's Shield (nullifies damage effectiveness) and Navarre's is Solitary (Stats raised if not paired up). Linde's isn't mentioned.

Comes out on the 15th February.

Swordmaster Lyn looks great

And I must have been playing too much FEH because Linde and Minerva just look incredibly awkward to me
Got me some new signature~

Um...Yeah, I would add you, but the thing is that I only play in the Japanese server.
Ah I see, you're a filthy weeb in the future.
Tell me then, how does it look like?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ah I see, you're a filthy weeb in the future.
Tell me then, how does it look like?
Waifus Waifus everywhere.

The females have overtaken the males in numbers, especially in terms of 4* & 5*. The last 5* Male is Sherlock Homes, who was last released just before last Summer and the last 4* Male was released around September/October. Meanwhile, since the last 4* Male, there have been 11 Female Servants released, all being 4* or 5*. And there have been 24 Female Servants since Sherlock Holmes, with only one being 3* or lower and the rest being 4* or 5*.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Waifus Waifus everywhere.

The females have overtaken the males in numbers, especially in terms of 4* & 5*. The last 5* Male is Sherlock Homes, who was last released just before last Summer and the last 4* Male was released around September/October. Meanwhile, since the last 4* Male, there have been 11 Female Servants released, all being 4* or 5*. And there have been 24 Female Servants since Sherlock Holmes, with only one being 3* or lower and the rest being 4* or 5*.
Is this the future Mysterious Heroine X warned us all about? Has the Saber class taken over the world?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Is this the future Mysterious Heroine X warned us all about? Has the Saber class taken over the world?
In terms of the class, not really, as there have only been 2 Sabers since Sherlock, with the 4* Male being one and the other being a Swimsuit Servant. In terms of "Sabers", the only 2 "Saber" Servants since Sherlock are also Swimsuit Servants, being Nero and Saber Alter.
So nah, Sabers haven't taken over yet. But on the other hand, robots and aliens look like they were going to. There were 3 Robot Servants and 3 Alien Servants since the 4* Male. And one of them is technically not even a alien, but got turned into one when they became a Servant anyway.

D

Deleted member

In terms of the class, not really, as there have only been 2 Sabers since Sherlock, with the 4* Male being one and the other being a Swimsuit Servant. In terms of "Sabers", the only 2 "Saber" Servants since Sherlock are also Swimsuit Servants, being Nero and Saber Alter.
So nah, Sabers haven't taken over yet. But on the other hand, robots and aliens look like they were going to. There were 3 Robot Servants and 3 Alien Servants since the 4* Male. And one of them is technically not even a alien, but got turned into one when they became a Servant anyway.
The future is saved then, all thanks to Mysterious Heroine X! I do wonder though... what's her true identity? A mystery to trump Masked Marth's identity

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If anything Casters are the ones that have taken over.

Here's the number of each class and how many members it has in the Japanese server yet:
  1. Sabers: 24
  2. Archers: 24
  3. Lancers: 27
  4. Riders: 21
  5. Casters: 31 (and that's including two certain important NPCs still registered in the Servant index)
  6. Assassins: 27
  7. Berserkers: 24
  8. Extra classes: 21 (including three very important NPCs)
-checks too-

Not on desktop. :p
-Checks again-

Signature Screenshot.png

Were you saying?

Ivander

Smash Legend
If anything Casters are the ones that have taken over.

Here's the number of each class and how many members it has in the Japanese server yet:
  1. Sabers: 24
  2. Archers: 24
  3. Lancers: 27
  4. Riders: 21
  5. Casters: 31 (and that's including two certain important NPCs still registered in the Servant index)
  6. Assassins: 27
  7. Berserkers: 24
  8. Extra classes: 21 (including three very important NPCs)
I love how the Riders are low while the Casters are high. I assume there used to be more Riders and that some of them already got arrested for going against Casters already, right? (Or however Mysterious Heroine X described what happened with Archers in the future) Where are you Achilles, Perseus, Theseus and Rider Caesar?

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Sorry to bring back FE talk about a day or so without it, but we got a teaser for the new seasonal units

Hum, I think this time they might not be Fates/Awakening! The male looks like either Roy, Eliwood or Marth to me, and the pose of the female seems like Ninian to me, that's why I think Eliwood would be the male. It would be cute to see both in some kind of Valentine outfit. Can't wait for the update to drop, I want to see the new units and the new weapon refinements!
None of the 3DS games huh? Both happy and sad about the idea.

It's long overdue that we get some fun variants for older characters.

But on the other hand...

I have 368 orbs right now and I'm desperate to pull for some 3DS characters. :cry:

Having played Sacred Stones, I'm still not interested in the current banner. L'Arachel I hardly used and they made her kit so boring, same with Eirika and she should've been Knoll... Myrrh is the interesting one, but little dragon girls are just not for me.

Guess I'll be at +400 orbs when I finally get my summoning fix. At least that means I'm probably going to be getting everyone I want when the time comes.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Adolescent Freaky Shinobi Tortoises look really good in Injustice 2.

But I still don't understand how they exactly all play together.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I love how the Riders are low while the Casters are high. I assume there used to be more Riders and that some of them already got arrested for going against Casters already, right? (Or however Mysterious Heroine X described what happened with Archers in the future) Where are you Achilles, Perseus, Theseus and Rider Caesar?
Lancers went extinct and Archers are locked up as criminals.

Chrono.

lol Gal*Gun 2 got banned in Germany.

Good.
The Adolescent Freaky Shinobi Tortoises look really good in Injustice 2.

But I still don't understand how exactly all play together.
Whoever is the main turtle is changed via Gear, while special moves summon them for assists I'm guessing.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Huh, maybe DBFZ will have alt. costumes after all.

If Base Goku and Vegeta end up being costumes, you'd be able to hear me laughing from Mars.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

If Base Goku and Vegeta end up being costumes, you'd be able to hear me laughing from Mars.
WHERE. IS. THE. GREAT. SAIYAMAAAAAAAAAAN

Or Mecha Frieza, that'd be cool too

D

Deleted member

lol Gal*Gun 2 got banned in Germany.

Good.
Wikipedia says: "Gal*Gun: Double Peace is a rail shooter game, as well bishōjo game. The player fends off waves of female classmates using the pheromone shot, a power granted to the protagonist, Houdai via the cupid, Ekoro. If the player shoots the girl, the pheromone shot will give them euphoria, subduing them in process, thus preventing them from confessing their love feelings to the player that will damage player's HP if they succeed."

Germany is full of ****ing cowards with ****taste

Chrono.

Swears in the pics so I'm not embedding it
https://mobile.twitter.com/TuboWare/status/961293137233707009?p=v
Marvel/Disney are behind MVCI not being at EVO
Surely didn't expect Corporate Disney to be behind this. Completely unprecedented.
Wikipedia says: "Gal*Gun: Double Peace is a rail shooter game, as well bishōjo game. The player fends off waves of female classmates using the pheromone shot, a power granted to the protagonist, Houdai via the cupid, Ekoro. If the player shoots the girl, the pheromone shot will give them euphoria, subduing them in process, thus preventing them from confessing their love feelings to the player that will damage player's HP if they succeed."

Germany is full of ****ing cowards with ****taste
It's Senran Kagura tier trashy.

This would make some amount of sense.

Young Gohan's cape and DBS Trunks (full model and everything) are in the game too.

Apparently he also found the symbols for the Whis outfits.

EDIT: Keep in mind though, there's still seperate slots for Base Goku and Base Vegeta, DBS Trunks does not.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So you're saying Disney is possibly responsible for both MvCI's roster restrictions AND unable to show up at EVO?

I'm actually starting to believe Capcom intentionally and truly wanted to make the game the best it could possibly be but there's clearly an awful interference.

Wow.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen you're the tokusatsu person here, right? I was wondering, any idea on how iconic is whatever Sentai the first Power Rangers got footage from was in comparison to what it became in the west?
Not really. When the game was released, there were 8 Riders and Casters implemented already.

Last year we only had three Riders implemented, and two of them were on the same event. (Ishtar, Artoria Alter AKA the most redundant Servant ever that had no reason to be new in a class she already was in and Christopher Columbus)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The TMNT look pretty good in Injustice 2. Still wonder how switching between them is gonna go exactly.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Not really. When the game was released, there were 8 Riders and Casters implemented already.

Last year we only had three Riders implemented, and two of them were on the same event. (Ishtar, Artoria Alter AKA the most redundant Servant ever that had no reason to be new in a class she already was in and Christopher Columbus)
Wait? When was Babylon released? Was it released before 2017? They really only released 3 Riders in 2017? Cause good lord....

Actually, when I look at the list of Servants released for 2017, not alot of new Servants were released last year. That's rather sad.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, my interest in this weekend's Party Crash in ARMS has gone up.

A possible match is the new level 8 Hedlok
Not only does he has a gold head, but also has the ability to USE A RUSH ATTACK IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS GRAB ATTACK.

Dang man, that's cuckoo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom