• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
But yeah. Video game communities in general have really bad social skills.
Too true.

It's why I avoid discussions involving favourite/least favourite things in video games. They just about always devolve into "mightier than thou" users providing essays or obnoxious statements on why someone's opinion is wrong.

It's a shame really, when there's people that praise gamers for being more accepting of others. Though I guess ostracising people for their taste is better than other types of adversity people face.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Your comment makes no sense whatsoever.

Think about what you were replying to.
I thought long andnhard about what I replyed to, dont worry about me
Sorry to bring back FE talk about a day or so without it, but we got a teaser for the new seasonal units

Hum, I think this time they might not be Fates/Awakening! The male looks like either Roy, Eliwood or Marth to me, and the pose of the female seems like Ninian to me, that's why I think Eliwood would be the male. It would be cute to see both in some kind of Valentine outfit. Can't wait for the update to drop, I want to see the new units and the new weapon refinements!
I wonder if this banner will have any characters I really like. Imagine the reaction if Azama got a unit here

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, for the Switch, I've beaten the Shovel Knight campaigns Shovel of Hope, Plague of Shadows and Spector of Torment, all on NG+. I still need to collect the rest of the Cipher Coins and a couple Music Sheets in PoS. The other two are basically 100%'d except in Feats.

There's still that Challenge Mode still. I might give those a spin.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think I can defend myself from babies thank you very much
The reason why I don't watch competitive Melee is because fewer matchups compare to Wii U version.
And I remember them trashing Brawl just because it wasn't competitive friendly and they will bash anyone who says Brawl was good.
That being said, it is still because of them that made Smash competitive big as it is now.

D

Deleted member

Sorry to bring back FE talk about a day or so without it, but we got a teaser for the new seasonal units

Hum, I think this time they might not be Fates/Awakening! The male looks like either Roy, Eliwood or Marth to me, and the pose of the female seems like Ninian to me, that's why I think Eliwood would be the male. It would be cute to see both in some kind of Valentine outfit. Can't wait for the update to drop, I want to see the new units and the new weapon refinements!
Yeah, I think that's mostly definitely Eliwood based on the hair. Could be Marth too though.
And if that's Ninian with him... FE7 s-seasonal please?
If it really is Eliwood there, I think he's wearing his outfit from the ending of FE7

May Lady Luck have mercy on my Orbs because this might be the first seasonal I'll NEED to have all the units in it.

D

Deleted member

Nobody hates you.

People not replying doesn't mean hate man. Just sometimes people don't have anything to say.
No, not that. Not that no one is replying to me, it just that I feel that everyone is annoyed by me. I struggle to improve on these actions, and my apologies for being a plain imbecile.
You know with all this shade being thrown at the Melee community, I'm starting to see why they're so defensive.

Having self awareness would help you folks.
Are people wishing that Melee in the competitive scene comes to and end? No wonder they are acting all defensive over their community, I honestly do not know why.

D

Deleted member

Ivander Ivander
I can't check your profile and since I'm on mobile, I can't see your sig. What's your F/GO ID?
I'm gonna post mine here if it'd be better for you to add it

Also, @Erureido @Digital Hazard
If you want to add me

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Are people wishing that Melee in the competitive scene comes to and end? No wonder they are acting all defensive over their community, I honestly do not know why.
Because people can be ********.

This goes to all communities though. I've seen plenty of people wanting the Smash 4 community to end, both from Melee and other fighting game communities.

I just ignore those people.

D

Deleted member

This goes to all communities though. I've seen plenty of people wanting the Smash 4 community to end, both from Melee and other fighting game communities.

I like watching GRSmash upload Melee content on "top ten or top twenty this". I just like to resist the salt of the community as it can flare up and cause annoyance. I remember when Opossum said that a girl was sexually harassed by someone in the Smash Bros. ( YOU HAPPY OPOSSUM THAT I PRONOUNCED IT THE WAY YOU LIKE IT? ) Competitive Community.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Still respect their opinion as well if they address it properly. Those who just being toxic or just trying to stir up controversies, it is better it ignore them.

Anyways
I enjoy this guy's content regardless of him making plenty of unfavorable opinions such as saying Horizon Zero Dawn is better than Botw, Odyssey is not a good Mario game and A Hat In Time does many things better than Odyssey etc...

You expect this video to a video talking about how wrong he is, but this is Syy we are talking about... most of his statements on Switch are either strawman arguments, or something that he should have known, but he didn't because he was bias... and he still is...

-I agreed that Wii U didn't have identity, but it still have purposes, and saying the gimmick is poinless is also delusional since that "gimmick" was what made the Switch.
- Nintendo has never compete with "power" ever since the Wii... Wii U was actually intended to be a Wii for hardcore gamers. Wii U didn't loss third party just because of power... seems that a lot of people easily get this wrong, Wii U was not just because it was underpowered, but it was the CPU architecture made it hard to make games for it.
-Hell... he later mentions he's not a game dev and doesn't know much about developing game so that makes his statement even more weak... but the best part is still at the late part.
- Bayonetta, Splatoon.... uh.... that's about it... "Face palm" one was great but didn't sell well (And now porting to the Switch!), and one is coming late of the console's life cycle....sort of...
I get it that he later mention in the comments section that it was a joke... but even the explanation was BS.
Mario 3D World, Hyrule Warriors, Wind Waker HD, Xenoblade X, and especially Smash Bros Wii U all helped drive the system.... but not much because they were massively spread out...speaking of Smash Wii U
- Yes Syy, Smash Bros also came out on the 3DS... with a more terrible online... poorer graphics, breaking circle pads,fewer modes than Wii U's, no 8 player Smash, need to buy either a New 3DS or an NFC reading device to use amiibos and *drum roll*... no GC controllers to use... so yeah... Syy is apparently didn't know much about the different between Wii U and 3DS versions... so him even bring this up once again made him look more stupid... and I don't like that.
- Bringing up Botw... for what? It was supposed to be a Wii U title, but again, it came out when Wii U was dead in the water... so of course they eventually ported to NX (later called Switch)
- Marketing problems... finally he got something right...
- Why choose XboxOne and PS4 over Wii U? True, but still Wii U has gamepad and free online... and that's it... and again first IP droughts and terrible marketing decisions were the huge factors... also the loss of Japanese studio support...
- "Switch being underpowered than already underpowered Wii U".... this was where I really want Syy to just shut up about the specs and power... it appears that Syy obviously has no knowledge on console specs and considers a console is better when it's the most powerful... PS3 initial launch just made his point invalid... also we already heard Switch Tegra X1 chip despite not being powerful, it's architectures makes the console easy to develop for.
- Sure the concerns of battery life, weight are legit but again they are just personal concerns... and I would love to play long terms games on a long road trip duh....
- No, you aren't right Skyrim, Syy, apparently Syy keeps underestimating the console being a hybrid... a lot people love the fact that you can play Skyrim and DOOM at home or on the go.
- Switch is not "Nintendo throwing up their hands in defeat" is more like "You can keep staying on this crappy gold mine and fighting while I go and search for a new frontier"
- Weird, his statements on indie games beside of "snappier" can also be suited for AAA games on Switch too (Regardless of it being an old port)... so I am sort of seeing double standard I guess? But perhaps is again Syy heavily consider AAA games being highly graphical...
- No Youtube or Netflex... cherry picking argument since even my phone which is more portable and cheap than Switch can run Youtube and Netflex smoothly. So yeah, moving on
- Same, with no voice chat for Splatoon 2... or saying it sucks... again, cherry picking...
- You expect Switch to "switch" batteries? No good phones in 2017 can even do that... geez...

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Still respect their opinion as well if they address it properly. Those who just being toxic or just trying to stir up controversies, it is better it ignore them.

Anyways
I enjoy this guy's content regardless of him making plenty of unfavorable opinions such as saying Horizon Zero Dawn is better than Botw, Odyssey is not a good Mario game and A Hat In Time does many things better than Odyssey etc...

You expect this video to a video talking about how wrong he is, but this is Syy we are talking about... most of his statements on Switch are either strawman arguments, or something that he should have known, but he didn't because he was bias... and he still is...

-I agreed that Wii U didn't have identity, but it still have purposes, and saying the gimmick is poinless is also delusional since that "gimmick" was what made the Switch.
- Nintendo has never compete with "power" ever since the Wii... Wii U was actually intended to be a Wii for hardcore gamers. Wii U didn't loss third party just because of power... seems that a lot of people easily get this wrong, Wii U was not just because it was underpowered, but it was the CPU architecture made it hard to make games for it.
-Hell... he later mentions he's not a game dev and doesn't know much about developing game so that makes his statement even more weak... but the best part is still at the late part.
- Bayonetta, Splatoon.... uh.... that's about it... "Face palm" one was great but didn't sell well (And now porting to the Switch!), and one is coming late of the console's life cycle....sort of...
I get it that he later mention in the comments section that it was a joke... but even the explanation was BS.
Mario 3D World, Hyrule Warriors, Wind Waker HD, Xenoblade X, and especially Smash Bros Wii U all helped drive the system.... but not much because they were massively spread out...speaking of Smash Wii U
- Yes Syy, Smash Bros also came out on the 3DS... with a more terrible online... poorer graphics, breaking circle pads,fewer modes than Wii U's, no 8 player Smash, need to buy either a New 3DS or an NFC reading device to use amiibos and *drum roll*... no GC controllers to use... so yeah... Syy is apparently didn't know much about the different between Wii U and 3DS versions... so him even bring this up once again made him look more stupid... and I don't like that.
- Bringing up Botw... for what? It was supposed to be a Wii U title, but again, it came out when Wii U was dead in the water... so of course they eventually ported to NX (later called Switch)
- Marketing problems... finally he got something right...
- Why choose XboxOne and PS4 over Wii U? True, but still Wii U has gamepad and free online... and that's it... and again first IP droughts and terrible marketing decisions were the huge factors... also the loss of Japanese studio support...
- "Switch being underpowered than already underpowered Wii U".... this was where I really want Syy to just shut up about the specs and power... it appears that Syy obviously has no knowledge on console specs and considers a console is better when it's the most powerful... PS3 initial launch just made his point invalid... also we already heard Switch Tegra X1 chip despite not being powerful, it's architectures makes the console easy to develop for.
- Sure the concerns of battery life, weight are legit but again they are just personal concerns... and I would love to play long terms games on a long road trip duh....
- No, you aren't right Skyrim, Syy, apparently Syy keeps underestimating the console being a hybrid... a lot people love the fact that you can play Skyrim and DOOM at home or on the go.
- Switch is not "Nintendo throwing up their hands in defeat" is more like "You can keep staying on this crappy gold mine and fighting while I go and search for a new frontier"
- Weird, his statements on indie games beside of "snappier" can also be suited for AAA games on Switch too (Regardless of it being an old port)... so I am sort of seeing double standard I guess? But perhaps is again Syy heavily consider AAA games being highly graphical...
- No Youtube or Netflex... cherry picking argument since even my phone which is more portable and cheap than Switch can run Youtube and Netflex smoothly. So yeah, moving on
- Sam with no voice chat for Splatoon 2... or saying it sucks... again, cherry picking...
- You expect Switch to "switch" batteries? No good phones in 2017 can even do that... geez...
I can respect people who express differing opinions without being assholes.

These aren't those people.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I have had me a goddamn night.

Mafia game got/is getting nail-biting. Work got/is getting chatty. I got/am getting about two hours total sleep.

Lemme finally get around to this and then I'll see what I missed and quip as appropriate.

I'm taking an online college course on video games, and one of the questions on a discussion was whether I knew of any games similar to Minecraft in terms of allowing user creativity.
Hoo boy.

This topic got so far away from me I dug into it multiple hours on-and-off over the course of the evening, and I'm tucking it just so the rest of y'all don't have to scroll through it unless you really, really want to.
At this point you've got a whole host of sandbox games that at least try to fit the bill.

Terraria, Starbound, Edge of Space come to mind in the 2D space. Dragon Quest Builders is a solid example in the 3D space, although it limits you more than the above since it limits your build area.

Other than DQB I'm hard pressed to think of examples in a 3D space that let you tweak an environment as much as Minecraft (Ace of Spades was at one time an alright example, but it's been abandoned for a while), but there's a dozen different games that'll let you show off mechanical engineering prowess, typically in the form of some kind of vehicle - I'm thinking Besieged, Scrap Mechanic, Kerbal Space Program.

And I guess Roblox is still a thing.

One thing Minecraft does a lot better than the above examples is ease of use, however. Sure, Redstone circuits can get a little bonkers, but pound for pound it's done a decent job of keeping its core mechanics simple and few. Especially its tech tree. Rarer things work better and there's only effectively three tiers to keep track of (Stone, Iron, Diamond), you only have a handful of workstations and you don't need to follow upgrade paths for any of them, and the things you build from are generally speaking commonly accessible, non-processed materials.

Let's do a little compare and contrast. Using Terraria for this example because, frankly, when it comes to this it's kind of easy to pick on.

In Terraria, in order to craft everything craftable in the game, I need a space that has access to the following:

Adamantite/Titanium Forge
Keg
Sawmill
Alchemy Table
Cooking Pot
Loom
Tinkerer's Workshop
Any Table with Chair
Any Work Bench with Chair
Heavy Work Bench
Blend-O-Matic
Meat Grinder
Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil
Bookcase
Imbuing Station
Dye Vat
Autohammer
Crystal Ball with one block each of Water, Lava, and Honey nearby
Ancient Manipulator
Bone Welder
Glass Kiln
Honey Dispenser
Ice Machine
Living Loom
Sky Mill
Solidifier
Steampunk Boiler
Flesh Cloning Vat
Lihzahrd Furnace

Ten of those just build themed items. Five of those stations only build one and exactly one thing. One other one builds exactly two things. Furnaces and anvils have tech trees to work through.

And occasionally, I'll still have to wander off to an Altar - which I can neither build, nor move - to go make some eyeballs or goopy crowns or oh-god-not-the-bees. Or I'll have to build my base around one. Either or.

And this doesn't even get into the things that you can't craft yourself, which are either sold by NPCs (Mechanic, I'm looking at you in particular) obtained through fishing quests (seriously want to use that kid as bait for Duke Fishron) or littered throughout the world in one of a dozen different biomes as one of a dozen different randomized chest rewards with no guarantee that any individual item will be available.

Even if I just wanted to build a handful of basic structural things, I'm still looking at an Anvil, Furnace, Work Bench, Sawmill. And the further down that rabbit hole you go the branchier and branchier the tree and tech progression gets.

Meanwhile in Minecraft, tech progression goes By Hand > Crafting Table > Furnace > Enchantment Table > Brewing Stand. And if you're not super worried about enchanted equipment or chugging brews, you can literally craft everything else craftable in the game, from doors to bricks to pistons to comparators, after building just a wooden Crafting Table and a cobblestone Furnace - the materials for which are every-the-****-where and require no more than the humblest tier of tools to excavate and only require a 2x1x1 block space to fit it in.

And even if there's still some stuff I'd have to go searching through dungeons or temples for - I'm thinking saddles, elytra, maybe some horse armor - I can build almost everything of noteworthy mechanical impact right from the comfort of my 2x1x1, with the only chokepoint being what materials I can obtain.

There is no way to understate how much mental space that frees. Focusing on what I want to make, rather than where I want to make it, and being able to set up a fully-functional crafting setup from utterly nothing, anywhere in the world, at a whim, is an astonishing load off my brain.

Additionally, the limited options in Minecraft breed creativity as well. If I can't simply go over to a crafting table and create a sink, or a windmill, or a kitchen table, or curtains, or a megaton bomb, or a toilet, then I have to work out how to use the blocks I do have available in order to evoke the essence of those things.

Same kind of theory behind building things out of basic Legos. In fact that'd be worth looking into as well.

Med thing isn't so bad, I just naturally have my emotions cranked up a bit too much so I've been trying some anti depressant/anxiety stuff.
I think I remember you mentioning anxiety before.

...look, I ain't no substitute for meds, but I hate seeing my friends go through that kinda ****. If you could ever use one, I'll lend you an ear.
avi_ear.png

Silly image, serious standing offer.

Oddly today's dream was me shopping for Pokeballs.
Obligatory response:

To think you can become an insanely powerful Dragonborn just by making people at peace. . .and accidentally knocking over their produce.
Apparently they patched up my prior favorite exploit.

But a new one that also involves collateral vegetable vendor damage is...tempting.

If I need a break from Jam From Space Simulator I may have to try this out sometime.

"Why isn't it called Space Jam Simulator?" Because I'm killing that joke in the crib.

D

Deleted member

Holy ****!
I got Fury 3!
Also, Swift Sparrow, I guess. Dunmo who can use it well though.

What does Valter want in his B slot? I was thinking Vantage but turns out I don't have any Lon'Qus

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
What does Valter want in his B slot? I was thinking Vantage but turns out I don't have any Lon'Qus
Being a flier he benefits from movement B skills such as drag back or hit and run, but those skills work better for speedy units. Sadly Valter doesn't have a very impressive speed stat, so I don't know how good they would be on him. The other skill I can think of is either sword or lance breaker, it will allow him to win lots of matchups against speedy units.

Now that I'm speaking of Valter, they better add his weapon to the refinement list soon, a slaying lance forged is better than what the cursed lance has.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do you all hate me and with I was never in this thread, or do you just ignore me because of my bad jokes? Just curious. I beg SmashBoards that nobody is blocking me.
No, not that. Not that no one is replying to me, it just that I feel that everyone is annoyed by me. I struggle to improve on these actions, and my apologies for being a plain imbecile.
A bit late, but **** it.

From what I've seen of you, you're young and your social skills aren't the best in the world. But neither of those things make you an imbecile. If anything, you're just socially awkward. Maybe you come off as annoying from time to time, but I personally tolerate it because I'm sure you'll be more mature as you grow up. If I got more mature with age, anyone can :p

Self-deprecation aside, hate is a very, very strong word. With that and the whole "crippling depression" thing from a few days ago, I can tell you use hyperboles a lot (in other words, you exaggerate) and probably have a few habits of someone who wants some attention. But that also seems to be an age thing because I was exactly like that when I was as young as you, so I can tolerate that as well (mainly because I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't).

You'll wisen up eventually, so the worst I'll do about your flaws is just bring them up, which is actually a good thing because you'd know what you should work on to be a better person since knowledge is half the battle. And it's also okay to have flaws. All human beings have those. But just because it's okay to have flaws doesn't mean you shouldn't try to fix them, don't you agree?

Long story short, you really have nothing to worry about. Even if you are annoying, that shouldn't be reason enough for people to actually block you. And if you do get blocked for it, why care? People who block for petty reasons like "this person is annoying me" are probably assholes you don't wanna talk to anyway.

( YOU HAPPY OPOSSUM THAT I PRONOUNCED IT THE WAY YOU LIKE IT? )
You should grow a spine, kiddo.

If you wanna call it Smash Brothers, then just do so. Don't let us control your words and just be yourself.

Sometimes I wish I could go back and prevent humanity from happening in general. I'm not insane for wanting so, right? :psycho:
If you're insane for it, then so am I :psycho:

EDIT: tfw you typo an emote :facepalm:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Being a flier he benefits from movement B skills such as drag back or hit and run, but those skills work better for speedy units. Sadly Valter doesn't have a very impressive speed stat, so I don't know how good they would be on him. The other skill I can think of is either sword or lance breaker, it will allow him to win lots of matchups against speedy units.

Now that I'm speaking of Valter, they better add his weapon to the refinement list soon, a slaying lance forged is better than what the cursed lance has.
Breaker skills kind of don't mix well with him due to Cursed Lance. It's a -10 Damage per combat with Fury too so he wants something that triggers when he's low on HP.
Escape Route could be funny but I'll wait to get a Lon'Qu somewhere in the future.

Also, yeah, both of his weapon and Joshua's are kinda **** compared to the forged Slaying weapons and the Hauteclere and Myssletain refinements.
They're not as bad as Regal Blade or Binding Blade(not mentioning Zephiel's because that gets a refinement tomorrow) but still completely outclassed by other stuff. Though I don't know what could be done for their special refinement.

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
I came here to see what you guys thought of the Evo reveal. I like all of the games in the line-up except Injustice 2. I have never been a fan of the Mortal Kombat series due to the way the combos and hitstun looked.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Anyone here play Owlboy? I'm curious to see how it is but I keep hearing conflicting reports on it.
No Marvel feels wrong.

LOL at ArcSys getting three games though.
It's the year of anime baybeeeeeeee.

Really think MvCi would've been in if the proposal plan hadn't leaked, Mr Wiz wasn't too happy about that.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ivander Ivander
I can't check your profile and since I'm on mobile, I can't see your sig. What's your F/GO ID?
I'm gonna post mine here if it'd be better for you to add it

Also, @Erureido @Digital Hazard
If you want to add me
Okay. You should get 2 Friend Requests from:
-Ritsuka, who has Lancelot, Saber Bride, Robin Hood, Cu Chulainn, Saint George, Hans Anderson, Carmilla and Kintoki in their Support Setup. Edit: Oh, just to mention, if this one's Support Setup hasn't updated yet, it will show Siegfried instead of Saber Bride.

-Spica, who has Altera, Saber Alter, Euryale, Cu, Santa Alter, Tamamo, Cursed Arm Hassan and Vlad III in their Support Setup.

These are the Friend Codes for them.
Ritsuka: 310,917,146
Spica: 901,607,802

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay. You should get 2 Friend Requests from:
-Ritsuka, who has Lancelot, Saber Bride, Robin Hood, Cu Chulainn, Saint George, Hans Anderson, Carmilla and Kintoki in their Support Setup. Edit: Oh, just to mention, if this one's Support Setup hasn't updated yet, it will show Siegfried instead of Saber Bride.

-Spica, who has Altera, Saber Alter, Euryale, Cu, Santa Alter, Tamamo, Cursed Arm Hassan and Vlad III in their Support Setup.

These are the Friend Codes for them.
Ritsuka: 310,917,146
Spica: 901,607,802
Added both of them. Username is Shisho.

There isn't much happening today in FEH and I'm gonna wait to grind Valter tomorrow when all the new Training Maps drop so I'll focus on trying to finish France today.

Chrono.

New episode summaries for DB Super came out.

17 goes out this week.

Next week it's gonna be a solo fight with Vegeta and Jiren while Goku recovers his stamina (again.) Vegeta is 99% expected to go out there.

129 is gonna be the return of Ultra Instinct, the title implies Goku will use the mastered version of it.

No mention of Frieza again, it really looks like they're gonna be pulling a fluke victory for U7 with Frieza being the last man standing, and I use that term loosely.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
first off on the subject of no marvel at evo

secondly after beating Xenoblade 2 there only one thing i can think about
the fact that all three xenoblades possibly take place at the same time

in the first xenoblade we just assumed earth was destroyed and was replaced by the endless sea Que zanza and meyneth

in X again we assume the earth is destroyed this time by the ganglian cue the long ass trip to mira

In xenoblade 2 we find out that not only was the earth not destroyed but also that it had infact been alrest the entire time

this along with the fact Skell like enemies were attacking humanity i the flash back with klaus(or i guess alrestians would call them artifices) leads me to belive that the earth was warped away

now watch the first cutscene of xenoblade X
notice how A you dont see ANY remains of earth and B we hear the lie that it took them 2 years before landing on mira(when in reality the only reason your piloting human sized robots known as mimeasomes is because everyone would have died during the space travel due to old age

but hey thats just a thoery one that i had after very little sleep one time and only just decided to check the cutscene from X to see if it held any water

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
I've been typing this in multiple discord channels.

Mii Fighters are legal in Injustice 2.

I'm curious how their community will react to this and if they can avoid the same problems ours has faced.

I also think our community could learn a thing or two if the reception is positive.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Personally, I agree that HZD is better than BotW, but only slightly. Both games are really good in their own right.
Base on which factor may I ask? If you care more about graphics then obviously HZD is for you. Despite having similar gameplay, I still think the two games shouldn't even be compared in the first place.
tl;dr
don't compare these games, try to play both and decide it yourself.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I've been typing this in multiple discord channels.

Mii Fighters are legal in Injustice 2.

I'm curious how their community will react to this and if they can avoid the same problems ours has faced.

I also think our community could learn a thing or two if the reception is positive.
Pretty sure gear loadouts are banned in Injustice 2...

Chrono.

first off on the subject of no marvel at evo

secondly after beating Xenoblade 2 there only one thing i can think about
the fact that all three xenoblades possibly take place at the same time

in the first xenoblade we just assumed earth was destroyed and was replaced by the endless sea Que zanza and meyneth

in X again we assume the earth is destroyed this time by the ganglian cue the long *** trip to mira

In xenoblade 2 we find out that not only was the earth not destroyed but also that it had infact been alrest the entire time

this along with the fact Skell like enemies were attacking humanity i the flash back with klaus(or i guess alrestians would call them artifices) leads me to belive that the earth was warped away

now watch the first cutscene of xenoblade X
notice how A you dont see ANY remains of earth and B we hear the lie that it took them 2 years before landing on mira(when in reality the only reason your piloting human sized robots known as mimeasomes is because everyone would have died during the space travel due to old age

but hey thats just a thoery one that i had after very little sleep one time and only just decided to check the cutscene from X to see if it held any water
Any connection to X just feels like reaching imo.

Plus Takahashi said it's only connected to the first game.

D

Deleted member

I think France is when the writing quality in FGO really starts showing.
Fate may have its thousands of Saberfaces and a Jack situation every once in a while but most of the time, it treats its Heroic Spirits and the legends they're based on with respect. This is ****ing Marie Antoinette talking to Charles-Henri Sanson.
And this is something that I really appreciate: Fate doesn't villainize any of its characters, even if history may have done such. And I think that it doesn't get the merit it deserves for this, many other works who have characters that are based on historical figures are so quick to lump someone down as a villain. In Fate, Mordred was a naive girl whose dreams got crushed by her "father's" façade, Medusa is just someone who got screwed by Asshole Gods and Vlad the Impaler is someone who genuinely wanted to protect his nation and despises the rumors that came after his death.
And even when the characters are put in antagonistic roles, it's more often because it's not their "true" form, such as Caster Gilles who's a version of him who lost himself to despair after Jeanne's death and Archer Gilgamesh is just an immature jerk who hasn't learned what it means to be a king yet.

Also, more MarieXSanson
Casual reminder he's talking about cutting her head off.

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
Yeah, I'm aware. Just wondering how will they pick the characters for tourney now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Base on which factor may I ask? If you care more about graphics then obviously HZD is for you. Despite having similar gameplay, I still think the two games shouldn't even be compared in the first place.
tl;dr
don't compare these games, try to play both and decide it yourself.
I played and beat both of them, and judging by your post, I don't believe you can say the same.

They are very similar as a matter of fact, both story wise and gameplay wise. There's enough differences between the two to separate themselves as games, but the core of both games are nearly the same. There is a stronger gameplay difference however.

What I like more about HZD is its story, and story is a big detail to me to begin with. BotW is alright but nothing to sing of, especially if you played HZD first. HZD also has a MUCH better weapon/armor system.

I'd go into deeper detail, but I would have to replay HZD to remember the additional stuff. But honestly, yeah, they pretty similar. They aren't the exact same by any means, but they are comparable.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Fire Emblem Warriors Shadow Dragon DLC details were in Famitsu

- Groom Marth, Bride Caeda, Flower Girl Tiki and Swordmaster Lyn (her Awakening look) costumes
- Broken Armour for SD cast + Lyn, Celica and Anna
- Caeda apparently gets the Wing Spear Opossum Opossum
- New weapon skills (STR/MAG swapped with DEF/RES, respectively, Gender based skills (more damage to same/different sex), Finisher focus (Stun Gauge depletes quicker), Anti-Air focus (more damage to juggled enemies)
- Devil Mountain (Navarre), Princess Minerva (Minerva funnily enough) and Norda Market (Linde) history mode maps
- Level Cap increased to 130
- New Blessings (Stat raisers, Bond booster and a Swift Attack one)
- Minerva's skill is Iote's Shield (nullifies damage effectiveness) and Navarre's is Solitary (Stats raised if not paired up). Linde's isn't mentioned.

Comes out on the 15th February.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom