• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Something about my like count makes me laugh and I wanna share it before Shiny ruins it

View attachment 136099

Well, if I'm Ubi, does that mean I can get Rayman in Smash? :troll:
What is so funny? The pattern is inaccurate.
It should be like: 39,393 instead of that. You silly unicorn.
SDBFJVWELKNGKLWENRGBKLWENBGOFEWBGVFOQEIWGBVNWEISGKLVNFQEWIOASDFNGWEJKFGBEV

I'm probably relatesd to him :p
This Zeb joke continues, give Zeb some slack. He will develop eventually into a genius, you all just do not.
What were some of the details of this plan?
Probably to announce a new trailer, I do not know.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well, if I'm Ubi, does that mean I can get Rayman in Smash? :troll:
:V No. Because even Nintendo sends your requests to the trash and turns the character into just a trophy that looks drunk as heck and then something so deformed that at certain angles it looks so EVIL. Seriously the Rayman trophy is the most horrible thing I have ever seen.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Blake and Yang are free DLC. Yay I guess? They should still be base roster only.

Ever come up with a moveset for a character, despite the fact that A. it'll never happen and B. you don't really care for the character themselves?

I've got a great movest in my head but it's for :017:. Yep, the same Pokemon who's job it was to be the jobber on Ash's team to make the enemy look tougher.

Attributes
Size: Short but stout
Weight: Light
Jumps: Many
Gliding (if any): Yes
Air Speed: FAST
Ground Speed: Plodding

Specials

:GCB: Gust: Fires a small wind vortex with a pulling effect. Flies at downward angle in air, hugs ground otherwise. Good for edgeguarding but low (if any) damage.

:GCB::GCR: Tailwind: Dives forward with a gust of wind behind it, strong wind box that tends to juggle opponent into it's damage boxes. Sweet spot at beginning on beak.

:GCB::GCU:- Steel Wing: Up-B that doesn't cover much distance but has super-armour

:GCB::GCD:- Roost: Recovers health but limits Pidgeotto to single jumps, health recovery stalls in mid-air.

FINAL SMASH- Birds of a Feather: The stage is swarmed with Pidgey who acts like weaker Cuccos, and is ended by a Mega Pidgeot flying in and using Hurricane.
@Best Gwen did one for General RAAM back before he was even in Killer Instinct and with no knowledge of Gears of War

Jab: A powerful punch
Ftilt: Thrusts arm forward, blade extends, similar effect as Wolf's Ftilt
Utilt: Shulk's Utilt
Dtilt: Kicks like Ganondorf
Dash Attack: Knife charge from Gears 3 DLC.
Usmash: Ike's Usmash
Fsmash: Boltok pistol charge, smaller Mega Man Fsmash but much stronger
Dsmash: Summons 2 Kryll who then charge at the ground exploding
Nair: Brutal dropkick
Fair: Strikes in a diagonal direction with sword
Bair: Reversed version of Fair
Dair: Sheik Dair but with a punch
Pummel: Punches
Fthrow: Tosses aside
Uthrow: Kim's death but instead of death, launches upwards
Bthrow: throws enemy behind shoulder similarly to his Execution animation
Dthrow: slams foe on ground and stomps on head
B: Kryll Finger, can be angled
Side B: Kryll Grenade, burst grenade like
Up B: Flies on Reaver like Snake's UpB
Down B: Kryll Shield. Leaf Shield but good
Final Smash: Troika, basically Light Arrow but with a stream of bullets
Taunt1: Venngeeance!
Taunt2: Ssserve Me!
Taunt3: Ussselessssss

D

Deleted member

Chrono.

Pidgeotto was the jobber on Ash's Kanto team?

Maaaan, I used to think he was the **** when I was a kid for some reason. Then when he evolved and left I thought it was because Ash would've been too powerful for everyone else to handle.

D

Deleted member

I don't mind the praise, but... please tone it down.
Nice edit but I will tone it down.
Swamp, give him nothing.
He already gives me nothing, that is because I am socially lacking compared to even all of you.
Pidgeotto was the jobber on Ash's Kanto team?

Maaaan, I used to think he was the **** when I was a kid for some reason. Then when he evolved and left I thought it was because Ash would've been too powerful for everyone else to handle.
Lets just say that Ash is not very good at keeping his Pokemon team the same. Nice thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I get the meme. But it doesn't work for me cause i have actually been getting Hinatas. The Ascending Brain in my scenario would be Bonfire cause I have plenty of M!Robins and A!Tikis around and using Myrrh for Bonfire SI would be an actual waste.

Anyway, to think the Kara no Kyoukai event is on the 8th, which is close to when the Special Heroes are being announced around the 9th. Than there's the Year of the Dog Event coming up for Overwatch. Geez, I'm going to have alot of stuff to do.

Oh, Shishoe, @Erureido
My Fate/Grand Order Friend IDs are in my Sig and I have a good plenty of Servants levelled up to help with the KnK Event if needed for some of the higher recommended Level areas.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I get why Melee is still in EVO, but I have seen that community get uppity with them, which is annoying.

Personally, I would actually prefer Marvel Infinite being a main stage title instead of Melee, since that's a fairly new game. But I get why it isn't considering how controversial the title is. Real shame KOF and Killer Instinct got snubbed from main stage too. KI especially is pretty fun to watch high level for.

Still, Tekken 7, DBFZ and Smash 4 are there. Just sucks since no Marvel vs Capcom just feels weird. Blame it on having no X-Men and a poor artstyle choice. We needed them to bring the hype.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can you pass the Turing Test, Shiny?
Easily, this bot can do it. I will get a 100/100.
I hate that I was also thinking this.
Well I will please and impress all of you by showing my skills as a robot and getting a 100/100.
I get why Melee is still in EVO, but I have that community get uppity with them, which is annoying.

Personally, I would actually prefer Marvel Infinite being a main stage title instead of Melee, since that's a fairly new game. But I get why it isn't considering how controversial the title is. Real shame KOF and Killer Instinct got snubbed from main stage too. KI especially is pretty fun to watch high level for.

Still, Tekken 7, DBFZ and Smash 4 are there. Just sucks since no Marvel vs Capcom just feels weird. Blame it on having no X-Men and a poor artstyle choice. We needed them to bring the hype.
Melee is going to stick with EVO for a long time, trust me. It never will die honestly, maybe in a long time.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
EVO 2018 LINE UP:

1) Tekken 7
2) Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
3) Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition
4) BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
5) Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
6) Injustice 2
7) Super Smash Bros. Melee
8) Dragon Ball FighterZ

No Mahvel, no KOF, no Killer Instinct.

Also ArcSys announced that Yang and Blake will be free DLC for Cross Tag. Meh.
Mainstays like Tekken, Smash Bros, Street Fighter and Guilty Gear are nice to see. Nice that Injustice 2 will be getting a round 2, and very pleased about Dragon Ball FighterZ being there. But personally I'm not sure which is worse, BlazBlue "We're holding your beloved Investigation Team and SEES, the rest of UNIEL and wait where's the other guys from our own series all behind DLC that you have to pay for in order to enjoy the game fully," or Mediocre Vs Capcom Infinite being left behind in the dust as a result of half-assing the presentation and roster.

At least Blake and Yang are going to be free, but what the hell's stopping them from putting them in the base roster?

Unrelated to all this, I've now finished Xenoblade Chronicles 2's Chapter 4.
Team:
Mòrag: Brighid, Dahlia and a common - LV 39
Nia: Adenine, Godfrey and Dromarch - LV 37
Tora: Poppi α and Poppi QT - LV 37
Mor Ardain's a pretty nice location, but being plenty of deaths I've had while exploring were the result of dying to way over-powered monsters attacking me as soon as I drew near them - especially the area around the old factory. Zeke's appearance midway through the chapter was hilarious as always. Bana and Muimui fighting the team in the oversized Nendoroid defect was pretty amusing, and I've reason to believe Poppi's probably a Magical Girl in her spare time given her transformation sequence to QT. I'm relieved that you can swap out between them, I was initially worried that Poppi α would be gone for good after becoming QT.

Still, Mikhail and Patroka were somewhat annoying - Died twice to both of them, and that allowed me to give Mòrag some new Blades for the sake of a few buffs. On my last Rare, I said to myself "Please don't be Dahlia..." And no surprise who appeared this time. Ms. Contender for worst-designed Blade and even more sexier than Pyra/Mythra - Dahlia. At the very least I have another healer, but I'm not exactly pleased with this outcome.

Chrono.

I get why Melee is still in EVO, but I have that community get uppity with them, which is annoying.

Cripes I had forgotten the X-Men fiasco.

That's how we got Combofiend "characters are just functions" Rosa's.

D

Deleted member

It died before. It can die again :smirk:
When Brawl came out? Hopefully the Melee fans do not come in and get salty, as they should learn how to respect other people's opinions.
Smash 4 will probably last until Smash for Switch comes, where Smash 4 will either die rapidly or stay because Switch is like Brawl HD :troll:.

D

Deleted member

Just wait a few more months. He'll come back... maybe :p
TT rewards not named BK should be added to the 3*-4* pool so I can effectivelly spend my feathers and Joshua can show up in a VG
I get the meme. But it doesn't work for me cause i have actually been getting Hinatas. The Ascending Brain in my scenario would be Bonfire cause I have plenty of M!Robins and A!Tikis around and using Myrrh for Bonfire SI would be an actual waste.

Anyway, to think the Kara no Kyoukai event is on the 8th, which is close to when the Special Heroes are being announced around the 9th. Than there's the Year of the Dog Event coming up for Overwatch. Geez, I'm going to have alot of stuff to do.

Oh, Shishoe, @Erureido
My Fate/Grand Order Friend IDs are in my Sig and I have a good plenty of Servants levelled up to help with the KnK Event if needed for some of the higher recommended Level areas.
Aren't the Special Heroes coming in the 8th too though? Ah, no, that's the PT time :/
Well, we're getting the Movement Skills banner tomorrow at least.

Also, I'll add you tomorrow, I should be sleeping right now in theory. Don't have many good Servants to offer though.
Easily, this bot can do it. I will get a 100/100.
I can't believe Shiny failed the Turing Test

D

Deleted member

I can't believe Shiny failed the Turing Test
Nah, this robot got a 100 and can act like a Human. I am a human actually and I got a 100/100.
You just admitted you were a robot. Automatic failure.
No, I am not a robot! I am a clock, actually.
With more features than a Human, and I am different from a robot. I can balance time!
Well it looks like it’s bedtime for meee
Bonne nuit!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, I'll add you tomorrow, I should be sleeping right now in theory. Don't have many good Servants to offer though.
That's fine. The Gacha has been nice for me as well as finding some good Friend Servants. But I'd also like to help with my Servants as well since I got some good ones like Vlad III, Tamamo, Saber Bride, Kintoki, Lancelot, Saber Alter, Altera, etc.

Just tell me the name you use so that way I know who to add, since I get Friend Requests on a daily basis.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nah, this robot got a 100 and can act like a Human. I am a human actually and I got a 100/100.
Prove it :smirk:

No, I am not a robot! I am a clock, actually.
With more features than a Human, and I am different from a robot. I can balance time!
Then can you skip to the point where you stop being a clock?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's an interesting question.

Assuming all parties are consenting legal adults.

How much of an age gap are you willing to put up with for a romantic partner?
Trying to catch up with the thread.

I mean, personally I would only stay within the same 4 or 5 year frame of someone being younger or older. But it's not the end of the world.

But there's plenty of couples who are at least 10 years apart in age. That doesn't seem too weird.

Honestly what seems to be a more interesting discussion is why the "age of consent" is inconsistent in America in particular. There's many states that have as 18, but some are 17 and others are even 16. Country to country being different is one thing, but are the states so differing on this topic. I don't remember if the drinking age sways in such a way.

I would say 18 should be the age, but I live in a state where that's the case.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Nintenzone Social 6.0, but every time Shiny botches a joke it gets 5% faster
We meet again, twin. My jokes are bad, but I clearly put in care with my jokes.
The Turing Test is more than robots being like humans.

It's a test where a robot tries to convince a human that they too, are human.
I do not need to take that test because I am a non-mechanical clock. I have a life like a human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom