• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Ever come up with a moveset for a character, despite the fact that A. it'll never happen and B. you don't really care for the character themselves?

I've got a great movest in my head but it's for :017:. Yep, the same Pokemon who's job it was to be the jobber on Ash's team to make the enemy look tougher.

Attributes
Size: Short but stout
Weight: Light
Jumps: Many
Gliding (if any): Yes
Air Speed: FAST
Ground Speed: Plodding

Specials

:GCB: Gust: Fires a small wind vortex with a pulling effect. Flies at downward angle in air, hugs ground otherwise. Good for edgeguarding but low (if any) damage.

:GCB::GCR: Tailwind: Dives forward with a gust of wind behind it, strong wind box that tends to juggle opponent into it's damage boxes. Sweet spot at beginning on beak.

:GCB::GCU:- Steel Wing: Up-B that doesn't cover much distance but has super-armour

:GCB::GCD:- Roost: Recovers health but limits Pidgeotto to single jumps, health recovery stalls in mid-air.

FINAL SMASH- Birds of a Feather: The stage is swarmed with Pidgey who acts like weaker Cuccos, and is ended by a Mega Pidgeot flying in and using Hurricane.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 136097
xD As long as it is not Eyesoreboards (the april fools joke with the old RGB blue and black layout), I'm fine with any silly thing!
More like great great great grandma. :troll:
"Back in my day everyone told that joke about Abraham Lincoln that Ridley was too big for Smash Brothers but Abraham Lincoln told us otherwise!"
( Yes, just imagine a one hundred seventy eight old grandma ).
Edit: That is alive!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I imagined a pile of ashes.

Is that close enough?
Well, close.
What if the grandma was alive though, she is a talking intelligent pile of ashes.
Or her body is somehow looking like a twenty year old's body despite being 178 years old.

Either way, I have heard that "Ridley is too big" joke was too much, but I guess it is accurate?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Glad things are looking up for you man! I hope the pay is worth it, and I hope life continues to go up for you even more! :)
As for me, still cleaning that high speed railway car...
Sometimes it is easy, sometimes it isn't, depending on how quick the passengers gets off.
xD As long as it is not Eyesoreboards (the april fools joke with the old RGB blue and black layout), I'm fine with any silly thing!
To be fair though, Ridley does have a point lol.

D

Deleted member

That's disturbing...

That's even more disturbing!

What is so disturbing about a twenty year looking female that is actually one hundred seventy eight years old?
Mythra and Pyra all look like they are seventeen, but have been there for some centuries. Same can go for Bayonetta, looks twenty but has been alive for thousands of years. Link and Zelda are said to be seventeen years old, but they have been around defeating Ganondorf for some tens of thousands years. Did I get anything wrong?

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
i wonder why Nintendo hasn’t done anything with a lot of series in recent years. Hopefully they start reviving things on the switch soon.
Personally if they're planning to reintroduce the Prince of Pufftop on the Switch, I'd feel that remastering and localizing his three GBA outings could be a good way to start.

also i'd prefer it if they ditched the puppet-esque artwork Starfy 5 had

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What is so disturbing about a twenty year looking female that is actually one hundred seventy eight years old?
Mythra and Pyra all look like they are seventeen, but have been there for some centuries. Same can go for Bayonetta, looks twenty but has been alive for thousands of years. Link and Zelda are said to be seventeen years old, but they have been around defeating Ganondorf for some tens of thousands years. Did I get anything wrong?
Just because it's fine in fictional media (especially since they have a reason for it) doesn't mean it won't disturb the heck outta me if it's real.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That is it? Aww man... Did your husband partake in the Civil War? He better of been in the Union side.
If you are asking a question on what about I said about your profile picture, I have no waifu.

This man has some common sense!
Married? Pah. I’ve never been married.

D

Deleted member

I have to play some Crash Bandicoot N' Sane Triology soon, my PS4 Pro is collecting dust. I guess Smash Brothers and SmashBoards are my true love, as my PS4 is neglected and any other people in my family are playing the Switch.
I searched.

I found Harley Quinn.
Eww, Suicide Squad is garbage.
You are searching in the wrong place. Search much harder, I know you can overcome your challenge and find a large riches of common sense. Slap some common sense on my chest!

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I have to play some Crash Bandicoot N' Sane Triology soon, my PS4 Pro is collecting dust. I guess Smash Brothers and SmashBoards are my true love, as my PS4 is neglected and any other people in my family are playing the Switch.

Eww, Suicide Squad is garbage.
You are searching in the wrong place. Search much harder, I know you can overcome your challenge and find a large riches of common sense. Slap some common sense on my chest!
This is the first time I've seen someone actually spell it as Smash Brothers and not Smash Bros.

I don't like it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh come on, you do have good common sense you know. Just search deep down your heart.
Search harder, I know you can.

Oh. I thought you has a husband who returned from war in the past?
I mean if you want to make a fanfic about me go ahead. I won’t stop you.

Chrono.

EVO 2018 LINE UP:

1) Tekken 7
2) Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
3) Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition
4) BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
5) Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
6) Injustice 2
7) Super Smash Bros. Melee
8) Dragon Ball FighterZ

No Mahvel, no KOF, no Killer Instinct.

Also ArcSys announced that Yang and Blake will be free DLC for Cross Tag. Meh.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
EVO 2018 LINE UP:

1) Tekken 7
5) Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
6) Injustice 2
8) Dragon Ball FighterZ

They’re still doing melee? God... they need to let that game die.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
EVO 2018 LINE UP:

1) Tekken 7
5) Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
6) Injustice 2
8) Dragon Ball FighterZ

A wii U and gamecube game have beat out infinite, a newer console game. That's rough.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
EVO 2018 LINE UP:

1) Tekken 7
5) Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
6) Injustice 2
8) Dragon Ball FighterZ

Marvel isn't gonna be there?

I'm shocked honestly.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
EVO 2018 LINE UP:

1) Tekken 7
5) Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
6) Injustice 2
8) Dragon Ball FighterZ

2 new characters are free, while the reused assets will supposedly be paid for...

... I don't get it, but whatever.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Their Twitter, dude.

Something something It prints money.

Though I would've expected it to get scrapped over freaking Marvel. It skipping EVO is kinda huge.
I find more enjoyment hitting my head on a wall.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Or her body is somehow looking like a twenty year old's body despite being 178 years old.
Eh, I know this is sort of off topic. But in an anime there's one that is over 50 years old but has 12 year old body...
Why animes always bend the rules of age?

Here is another recent Scott the Woz video
What we learn from this video:
- Most console launch titles aren't actually good. Especially those successful ones. Turns out the best launch lineup was Dreamcast's..
- Don't tend to buy consoles at launch...obviously.

And welp, looks like I am sort of getting ignored recently. Not trying to be an attention hore or anything, but it is still something I have to get out of my chest. Maybe it's because stuff I bring up are utterly boring I guess.
Besides of my job, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was also another reason...
If the rumor is true, I am looking forward to see Insane Trilogy on Switch. I remember someone mention this before and he think that porting it to Switch loses the remake purpose because of downgrades.

D

Deleted member

This is the first time I've seen someone actually spell it as Smash Brothers and not Smash Bros.

I don't like it.
What is wrong with pronouncing it that way? Smash Bros. is a right way, but Smash Brothers is the more mature way to do it. Oh well, I do not care how we pronounce our stuff.
I mean if you want to make a fanfic about me go ahead. I won’t stop you.
You are taking this too far.
They’re still doing melee? God... they need to let that game die.
Well, it is the only Smash game that is very competitive and still has a strong community ( RIP Project M ). Honestly, it will take it forever to die.
Marvel isn't gonna be there?

I'm shocked honestly.
I do not know why they would forget a popular game like that.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What is wrong with pronouncing it that way? Smash Bros. is a right way, but Smash Brothers is the more mature way to do it. Oh well, I do not care how we pronounce our stuff.

You are taking this too far.

Well, it is the only Smash game that is very competitive and still has a strong community ( RIP Project M ). Honestly, it will take it forever to die.

I do not know why they would forget a popular game like that.
Me? You’re the one that started it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom