• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, it is the only Smash game that is very competitive and still has a strong community ( RIP Project M ). Honestly, it will take it forever to die.
And now, the Smash 4 fans are going to ****ing eat you.

I do not know why they would forget a popular game like that.
Because Infinite is bad and most Mahvel players moved to FighterZ, iirc.

Can't wait for most of Cross Tags Battle's EVO matches to need to be paid for in order to view.

The best 2 matches will still be there, and the 3rd and 4th will be free but not available until later

DBF will hopefully be hype. lol at 3 Arcsys though
:061:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What is wrong with pronouncing it that way? Smash Bros. is a right way, but Smash Brothers is the more mature way to do it. Oh well, I do not care how we pronounce our stuff.

You are taking this too far.

Well, it is the only Smash game that is very competitive and still has a strong community ( RIP Project M ). Honestly, it will take it forever to die.

I do not know why they would forget a popular game like that.
How the hell is it "more mature?" If anything it's blatantly incorrect because you're going against the actual name of the series.

D

Deleted member

And now, the Smash 4 fans are going to ****ing eat you.
OH I FORGOT THAT NOOO
Smash 4 community is really cool.
Because Infinite is bad and most Mahvel players moved to FighterZ, iirc.
Still, you will find that salt sprinkling like a snow storm snowing on our houses.
How the hell is it "more mature?" If anything it's blatantly incorrect because you're going against the actual name of the series.
Haha what a fool-
Oh, I am a fool. I will never try to go higher in ranks than you, Opossum! Please forgive me! Yes, I should start calling it Smash Bros., but I prefer Smash Brothers for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Marvel isn't gonna be there?

I'm shocked honestly.
Why does it feel like nowadays, everybody wants to make fun of it cause it's the cool thing to do? Especially with FighterZ around, despite the fact that Arcsys is doing the same thing, that Capcom is known for, with Cross Tag.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Still, you will find that salt sprinkling like a snow storm snowing on our houses.
There'd be salt no matter which game got booted.

Why does it feel like nowadays, everybody wants to make fun of it cause it's the cool thing to do? Especially with FighterZ around, despite the fact that Arcsys is doing the same thing, that Capcom is known for, with Cross Tag.
Capcom doesn't put half their roster as DL-

-remembers Street Fighter V-

Nevermind. But hey, at least ArcSys don't just re-release updated versions of the same game at full price like Capcom used t-

-remembers that ArcSys does exactly that-

Holy ****... ArcSys is actually the new Capcom

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean, it's not wrong, because Bros. is an abbreviation for brothers but still... It IS wrong

D

Deleted member

I mean, it's not wrong, because Bros. is an abbreviation for brothers but still... It IS wrong
Pretty much agreed. If the Smash 4 title calls it "Bros.", than I should call it that. I should always be below Opossum, making sure that I do not tick him off. Same with Swamp and Zeb.
Awww Shiny, I care about you. :(
...really?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, tried to see if I could get Eirika from the Banner. Turns out it wanted me to have a +SPD, -DEF Myrrh instead. Not that I'm against having a Myrrh. But I still want a Red Tome Horse Mage at some point. Luckily, Eirika will be staying around like the Brave Heroes.
Well, regardless, I tried, but now I'm going to save up.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I think it's kinda sad that Capcom is seemingly just abandoning ship with MvCI. The gameplay is pretty solid, but everything else just tanks it.

But, at the same time, fixing the everything else would take much longer than what they did with Arcade Edition. They might as well just make a new one, if Marvel is even open to it at this point.

D

Deleted member

Yes? Why are you so surprised?
Why am I? Can you smack some common sense in me? Well I have eight followers ( thank you ).
Because you're supposed to be a tsundere :troll:
These puns are hurting me physically.
Can't wait for most of Cross Tags Battle's EVO matches to need to be paid for in order to view.

The best 2 matches will still be there, and the 3rd and 4th will be free but not available until later

DBF will hopefully be hype. lol at 3 Arcsys though
:061:
People would be salty if I talked about EVO Smash 4 and Melee.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Pretty much agreed. If the Smash 4 title calls it "Bros.", than I should call it that.
Hehe...at least that it isn't as bad as what I did long ago, that was typing Mortal Kombat with a C instead of a K! xD That was so...err...I guess insulting that I think someone got actually mad at me for it!

D

Deleted member

Well, tried to see if I could get Eirika from the Banner. Turns out it wanted me to have a +SPD, -DEF Myrrh instead. Not that I'm against having a Myrrh. But I still want a Red Tome Horse Mage at some point. Luckily, Eirika will be staying around like the Brave Heroes.
Well, regardless, I tried, but now I'm going to save up.
Small brain: using myrrh asTraining Myrrh up and building her regardless
Medium brain: Using Myrrh as Hone Dragons fodder
Big brain: Using Myrrh as Bonfire fodder
Ascending brain: Using Myrrh as Fury fodder because Hinata hasn't showed up in ages

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hehe...at least that it isn't as bad as what I did long ago, that was typing Mortal Kombat with a C instead of a K! xD That was so...err...I guess insulting that I think someone got actually mad at me for it!
I feel the same way about how Shiny calls me.

Funnily enough, Mortal Kombat is how I thought of the K in Unikorn, so this reply has gone full circle :p

D

Deleted member

That... was not a pun.
My wrongdoing is hurting me physically as well.
Somebody actually got mad over you spelling it wrong? What kind of person would get very frustrated over spelling errors? That person needs some common sense.

Chrono.

Except everyone has been blasting them for doing it with Cross Tag, and DBFZ got heat for the FighterZ pass and continues to do so.

Capcom got heat for Infinite, but nearly everyone agrees the game plays fine and is fun but the presentation is god awful in almost every way. On the flip side, they've been getting praised for the updates SFV has been getting, especially Arcade Edition.

The "ArcSys are gods, Capcom are the Devil" narrative from months ago is mostly gone.

AndreaAC

I feel the same way about how Shiny calls me.

Funnily enough, Mortal Kombat is how I thought of the K in Unikorn, so this reply has gone full circle :p
xD Oh geez...I'm scared...
Somebody actually got mad over you spelling it wrong? What kind of person would get very frustrated over spelling errors? That person needs some common sense.
xD Hehe, I found it funny in the end! I should have checked twice! I have gotten slightly annoyed by things like that myself! Like when someone calls Ridley "Ridely" or someghing like that! xD Just an example!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I feel bad for the Marvel community. Infinite does have a negative stigma around it and it is partially warranted due to Capcom's mismanaging of it (though the gameplay I've heard is good), but they've been a part of EVO ever since its beginning. I can't recall an event that the game and the community hasn't been there for and for many I'm sure it played a part in getting people into EVO and contributed to a lot of fun times for them. So the fact that now it's gotten sidelined for its first year (and potentially more if Capcom doesn't do something) must really sting for them since that long history is going to have its first vacant year where it doesn't have a presence. It's basically an end of an era, and one that the community doesn't have much control over.

On the other hand though, I am happy to see DBFZ there though. The game looks great and I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I'm glad it's getting more recognition.

AndreaAC

If you leave, Imma harpoon your *** while yelling "GET OVER HERE!"
xD Funny enough, that horrendous spelling error came because I remembered that the guy you see in my profile pic says something similar with a cheat whenever he uses the rope dart, probably as an intentional reference to that line.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
xD Funny enough, that horrendous spelling error came because I remembered that the guy you see in my profile pic says something similar with a cheat whenever he uses the rope dart, probably as an intentional reference to that line.
I am an uncultured equine. Please give me knowledge because I don't get your thing. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ascending brain: Using Myrrh as Fury fodder because Hinata hasn't showed up in ages
It's my only Myrrh and ever since Sanaki and Klein, I've been keeping at least one copy of a Hero. Meanwhile, Fury would be lower than Ascending Brain, as Hinata actually came to me quite a lot the last couple months while sniping for NY!Camilla and New Eirika.

Chrono.

I feel bad for the Marvel community. Infinite does have a negative stigma around it and it is partially warranted due to Capcom's mismanaging of it (though the gameplay I've heard is good), but they've been a part of EVO ever since its beginning. I can't recall an event that the game and the community hasn't been there for and for many I'm sure it played a part in getting people into EVO and contributed to a lot of fun times for them. So the fact that now it's gotten sidelined for its first year (and potentially more if Capcom doesn't do something) must really sting for them since that long history is going to have its first vacant year where it doesn't have a presence. It's basically an end of an era, and one that the community doesn't have much control over.

On the other hand though, I am happy to see DBFZ there though. The game looks great and I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I'm glad it's getting more recognition.
I remember some months before Infinite's release, some Capcom YT channel accidentally posted an eSports business plan for Infinite.

It's... Probably not turning out well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Master Brain: The Stoopid Unikron
-raises hand-
Oh, I see. It is funny that you hate having your name spelled right.
xD Oh geez...I'm scared...

xD Hehe, I found it funny in the end! I should have checked twice! I have gotten slightly annoyed by things like that myself! Like when someone calls Ridley "Ridely" or someghing like that! xD Just an example!
Huh. I understand why people are sensitive to that. They want accuracy and correction in their places.

Off-Topic: When I was new in the Smash Boards, I was introduced in the Smash 4 V3 Tier List Competitive Analysis thread. I made my own tier list in the thread without me knowing the most important rule, because people were doing it as well. I was not warned or in trouble as I was fairly new, the moderator just told me nicely that they are not allowed. Since I was up really late at the time, some one replied to me by saying this:
Dawg you are drunk. Put the bottle down and take a nap.
Instead of reporting the user, I liked it as it was just a joke. Followed by twelve more likes afterward from other users. :laugh:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Something about my like count makes me laugh and I wanna share it before Shiny ruins it

upload_2018-2-6_22-27-4.png

:V I dunno. xD But oh well, that silly reference plus other that seem to reference the Falcon Knee and Falcon Punch if I'm not imagining things in that game, really got me a laugh, silly Ubi.
Well, if I'm Ubi, does that mean I can get Rayman in Smash? :troll:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I remember some months before Infinite's release, some Capcom YT channel accidentally posted an eSports business plan for Infinite.

It's... Probably not turning out well.
What were some of the details of this plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom