• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so i finally picked up a a game thats sequle to one of my personal favorites, im refering to tales of xillia 2

and this game is going to take me forever to complete because "i could continue the story or i could get the money to pay off my next installment of debt"

EDIT

guys the xenoblade thing has a major implication...we'll be able to buy multiple abyss vests

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Alright, but then, don't complain if you get spoiled in the next months coming. Because the more time pass, the more peoples are going to not care about certain spoilers.
Probably when the new story releases.

But regardless of how long the game has been released, especially JRPGs, always handle spoilers with care. I really hate how some video guides shows late game sessions.
I recommend Youtubers like JayRPGs if you want non spoiler guides.

I mean I tend to avoid Youtube or just any Blade or story related videos when checking guides, I go Xenoblade wikia...

And despite I am bumped to saw spoilers, back when I was playing Xenoblade Chronicles, I already saw some spoilers when playing already... But there will still many things that surprised me. So I hope there will still be more mind blowing stuff coming.
And advancing doesn't mean "finish the game now", it just mean that, you can advance to like, Chapter 8 or 10. And then, do another big session of sidequest and unique monster to hunt.
Yeah, probably after finishing chapter 5 I might continue to spend another 100+ hours getting rare Blades, completing Blade's affinity chart, Merc Missions and quest.lol
Don't take this too harsly too, I know you are having fun right now. But I really feel like some aspect of the game are going to be more busy work than fun if you keep staying at chapter 5.
Of course, right now I am just resonating core crystals and do Merc missions for days now...
I just hope I can get at least one more rare blade...it seems that it is almost impossible to do it within chapter 5 when you have at least two more left.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
And so I tried my first summon of the Valentine's Heroes.

Here's what I got.

Four Star Seliph (New Unit)
Another five star Eldigan
Five Star Valentine's Lilina

Pretty darn good.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I was going through Gohan's wiki and this... This just feels wrong.

He's 8 here.

For lol sake's, here's his dad at 15.
Gohan was a real swole child, though Garlic Jr Saga had some wonky art. I mean, Adult Gohan's swole too, but it's more impressive when you're a kid.

Same goes for Goku, but OG DB had a chubbier look to it. Goku at his beefiest can't be topped though.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I'm so sad... Why does this game hate me... 270 orbs wasted... Only blues, and not a Lyn... Why...

I got another 5 star Shiro, I didn't bother checking his IV's. I also got a 5 star L'Arachel (she's actually been demoted to 4 star) and that's it. At least now I can make a +10 Subaki, because I got all the Subaki's in the world.

This is so discouraging... Also, for those who are trying to get Hector or Lilina, good luck. There were no green stones in my summonings, and since both share colour, it's going to be super hard.

I'll try doing the story maps and try again, but damn... Saving orbs for this moments and then not getting what you want is the worst feeling ever.

EDIT: L'Arachel doesn't even get Res tactic at four stars. Cmon IS...

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Most people -

*complaining about not getting the specific character they want*

*constantly get dittos of 5 stars they already have*

*collect every unique character from every seasonal set*

Me -

*spends 200 orbs on gray*

*never gets a five star*

:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:

Last edited:

Chrono.

Gohan was a real swole child, though Garlic Jr Saga had some wonky art. I mean, Adult Gohan's swole too, but it's more impressive when your a kid.

Same goes for Goku, but OG DB had a chubbier look to it. Goku at his beefiest can't be topped though.

I miss when Kaioken turned him into a literal Jojo.

Though I guess we have Super Saiyan Grade 2/3 now, even if it's useless I still like how it looks (and liked how Trunks and Caulifla brought it back, if only to highlight how pointless it is.)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Looking at my units...

I'm doing pretty good for a free to play user.

I got like... 50 five star units.

A lot of them good too.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Damn, another Shiro -Atq... L'Arachel is -Spd +Def too... Worst IV luck possible. At least I got a 4 star L'Arachel +Atq -Def, I might upgrade her and merge them.

Looking at my units...

I'm doing pretty good for a free to play user.

I got like... 50 five star units.

A lot of them good too.
Counting all the merges and promoted units, I've counted 85 five star units. Also, some of them are the most broken units with the most broken IV's (Ayra +Spd -Res, BLyn +Spd -HP, Rein +Atq -HP...). I think I'm also doing a great job being F2P. I do need to make a +10 unit sometime, the closer is my +4 Catria.

However the reason to play this game for me is to collect all the units I like, and since I don't have sword Lyn or this new one... It's so discouraging.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Y'know with all the talk of FE Heroes I'm wondering if I should get into it even though I'm not a FE fan.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I miss when Kaioken turned him into a literal Jojo.

Though I guess we have Super Saiyan Grade 2/3 now, even if it's useless I still like how it looks (and liked how Trunks and Caulifla brought it back, if only to highlight how pointless it is.)
At least Vegeta's Beyond SSB Form made him muscular again ala Super Vegeta; he looks sharp af without the aura.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I did my free summon and got Lyn, but I don't think she's supposed to be wielding a sword...

Also, we got a new FE: Heroes schedule for the upcoming month:
A couple key things I noticed:
-We got an unknown new GHB coming on the 23rd, likely tied into the new banner.
-Arvis and Zephiel are being reran.
-New summoning banner on the 21st.
-Water Blessing Quests on the 26th, which may hint at the new Legendary Hero being a Water one.
-Another Voting Gauntlet at the beginning of March.
-Falchion Focus banner in March.

Odd that they're hiding who the new GHB unit will be considering they freely spoiled Lyon last month, though it could be because they don't want to hint at what the new banner is. Considering what happened last month, the banner/GHB may be either Jugdral or Elibe (FE6) focused since Lyon popped up alongside a rerun of Valter, and we can see that Arvis and Zephiel are being reran around the same time. Out of them, I'd go with Jugdral since Leif is the last remaining lord not in the game currently.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Note to self, never literally invite anyone to your Discord server without knowing whether or not they are annoying.

I've learned the hard way. Never before had I felt like tearing every individual hair out of my head.

All this guy cared about was constantly DM'ing me about stuff without giving me some breathing room. And I'm not the only one having this problem. He's doing it to other users to. I think that I shouldn't be trusting of every person I find on Twitter.

D

Deleted member

Oh hey, guess what? I got a 5* Camilla on my free summon! No harm done, it's just the Free one, but about 30 Orbs later, guess who appears? Minerva! And after her? A V!Lilina!
Hey, game, **** you too!
I'm gonna keep Lilina for Atk Tactoc at least and Minerva has LnD3 which is okay I guess.
Only REALLY good thing was getting surprised by a 4* L'Arachel.

D

Deleted member

Here people talking about five stars am I am like 'i never play the game". I want to try it some time.
My "five-star" is going to be that dream Shiny Totodile I get in Heart Gold.

D

Deleted member

Y'know with all the talk of FE Heroes I'm wondering if I should get into it even though I'm not a FE fan.
Same here. I feel like I am being lured into FE.
I asked someone to a review in the past, but I want someone to do it again with Heart Gold.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I really hope the next two banners are from Jugdral or Archanea so I don't have to bother spending Orbs on it, I gotta focus on getting that Valentines Hector.
I'm now at 0 Orbs though, thank god seasonals last a month.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I actually did go ahead and pop back into FEH for the free 50 orbs, and made a few pulls, but I by now have no idea what to do with the team I have, which is probably, at best, outdated as ****.

Pulled 5* Brave Lyn, Sigurd, Saber, and Summer Robin off the various banners. Other 5* units are Roy, Leo, Abel, Nowi, and Minerva. So far, that's all I got.

Meanwhile I've discovered Tap Battle on Casual...

...and Expert.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Don't know about you, but me I am not gonna get into FE games for now.... since there are other JRPGs I personally will choose to pick up over FE, such as...well... Xenoblade, also Valkyria Chronicles 4 and an Indie game called Indivisible.

Maybe until FE Switch comes out I guess.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Did like two full sessions on the new banner. Got nothing yet but hats fine. I have had good luck with the new banners recently. Hopefully that continues. I would have more orbs but I spent them on bike

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I swear I don't know why I save orbs if doing yolo summons I get what I want. Did some chain challenges and went to summon (had a 4'50%) and it happened
LADY LYNDIS FINALLY, I'M SO HAPPY! I retire everything I said about this game, FEH is the best game ever.

Oh my, I don't know how to build her. She's +Atq -Speed, sad about the -Spd, but still she has 33, not bad at all. And that +Atq definitely helps. I have a spare Takumi, so I might give her close counter if I feel like it. I can do so many things with her, I can't wait!

Now I'm almost done making the best team in FEH

Come home sword Lyn, I need you to finish the ultimate team!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So Lillina in the event gives a gift to Hector who realizes by her time he's dead and I just wanted to say that it makes me really sad now. -Sniff- **** you Zephiel!
Now I'm almost done making the best team in FEH

Come home sword Lyn, I need you to finish the ultimate team!
Should have rolled at the game's start when she was on actual rate up. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
ITT kids play to FE Heroes, while real men and women play to Xenoblade 2.

Also reminder to people like Jojalole Jojalole Chrono. Chrono. Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Mythra Mythra and @ShinyLegendary there's a thread dedicated to the Xenoblade series if you want to discuss notably of spoiler topics from not only XC2 but also XC1 and XCX as well.
(And which is still seeking for a better name.)
A special thread to talk about Xenoblade?

Ah! Ridiculous! Everyone know that this thread is for FE Heroes talk. While the Social Thread is for talking about Smash and Xenoblade.:yeahboi:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Should have rolled at the game's start when she was on actual rate up.
I regret not doing that, every single day. I simply didn't know about re-rolling. I got a 4'75% on that first Lyn banner, but she never came. Hell, it wasn't until the FE7 banner that I got my first five star (Karel). FEH started real rough for me, thankfully I ended up with many great units (Reinhardt was my second five star, and he was +Atq, so after that everything became easy mode). I still want my regular Lyn though.

D

Deleted member

So Lillina in the event gives a gift to Hector who realizes by her time he's dead and I just wanted to say that it makes me really sad now. -Sniff- **** you Zephiel!
I love that Heroes gives so much closure to Hector's character. FE7 never really showed what he thought about Armads's curse, he just needed it to help Eliwood and was all like "yeah yeaj, curse or whatever, just give me the damn axe".
But with stuff like To Die On The Battlefield and the new Paralogue, it really shows that what worries him the most is the fact of leaving his daughter and friends without him, and he's insistent on not letting any of them know about the curse.
And it just stings all the more because FE6 Eliwood would blame himself for the rest of his life for not being there to save Hector when he died despite that Eliwood wouldn't be able to prevent his death by Zephiel no matter what happened.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I regret not doing that, every single day. I simply didn't know about re-rolling. I got a 4'75% on that first Lyn banner, but she never came. Hell, it wasn't until the FE7 banner that I got my first five star (Karel). FEH started real rough for me, thankfully I ended up with many great units (Reinhardt was my second five star, and he was +Atq, so after that everything became easy mode). I still want my regular Lyn though.
I remember rerolling until I got a child Tiki and Nowi at the game's start.

I also had a regular Lyn and Elise...But then I lost that account.

Only restarted a month ago but already got a couple of 5-Stars. Honestly, FEH is a really kind game when it comes to ratings for rarer units when compared to other mobages, thanks to that 5%.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Namco is the company helping make Metroid Prime 4? That's pretty interesting. They did help with a handful of other Nintendo titles, so it's not too unexpected.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It's ultimately up to you. I own every main entry in the series CIB and have several collectables/OSTs and I haven't played Heroes yet either. :p

Am skeptical, but I don't have much of an issue with this. They did a good job with Star Fox & Smash, and Dark Souls makes me think they could bring out the atmosphere of the series in ways we've never seen before. I kind of hope the Special Flag or Dig Dug enemies make cameos. Bonus points if they let Samus dress up as Nina Williams (Tekken).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom