• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
CUE the **** post music!
ahhh yes i remember pokemon stars goooood times cant belive they pulled the plot twists with fauntleroy off so well
Considering the HD models for everything in Sun and Moon, it easy to see that Stars was their attempted prototype to bring Pokémon to home consoles before ultimately deciding to go the Ultra route. Stars not being released doesn't negate Bandai Namco from developing Prime 4.

I swear this is "Chrom not being in means the Gematsu Leak was fake" all over again.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Whew!

I have 145 orbs right now to spare and I can retire the seasonal banner.

Got pity broke a lot by a Maria (free Physic+ and Miracle for Azama lol), my first five star The Reinhardt, and Lute who I've already pushed to level 40. She is +ATK (yay) and -RES (boooo).

My saving grace was that the new Roy (+ATK and -RES again!) showed up really early, a little too early honestly because I still need a Setsuna for Frankenbutler...

A bit miffed that L'arachel, the one unit I last minute pulled for with 100 orbs, was demoted, which I found out along the way of sniping blues for Lyn. But I suppose that's fine. I'm completely broke when it comes to feathers, I cannot have enough of them because of merging...

IMG_9429.PNG IMG_9430.PNG IMG_9428.PNG

Lyn is paired with Tharja, and with that my all seasonal, all ranged armor team is set! Which means Burger King is kicked out, which is sad but I at least I know Lyn a tiny bit from FEW and Smash. Plus I was missing a Blue armor, so she fits right in.

The only Lyn I don't have is the original... Can't make Lyn Emblem just yet.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Tomorrow, my premium run out on my birthday, and I won't be even here to say goodbye to it.

If someone see this, when my premium run out. Prank me, that's the best birthday gift I could get. Well, beside getting premium again of course. But that would cost money, and that, that's no good.:sonic:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tomorrow, my premium run out on my birthday, and I won't be even here to say goodbye to it.

If someone see this, when my premium run out. Prank me, that's the best birthday gift I could get. Well, beside getting premium again of course. But that would cost money, and that, that's no good.:sonic:
You have no idea how tempted I am to tag NonSpecificGenerosity :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You have no idea how tempted I am to tag NonSpecificGenerosity :p
Hmmm...I don't know, I don't want to force anyone to buy me a premium. Really, I be OK with being pranked. I miss my big avi and big signature, but that's how life goes, sort of, I think.
a emote.png

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I am looking for a new SD card for my original Wii. I have over 180 Virtual Console and WiiWare games. I currently have one SanDisk 2GB SD card inserted in my Wii. I need a SD card that is bigger than 2GB (I want to get more Neo Geo fighting games and TG16 shooter games before Wii Shop Channel is shut down for good next month).

I see that there is an Amazon link for SanDisk 16GB SD card next to the links for Gamecube controllers. Is that SD card compatible with the original Wii?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*no longer snowing, sweeps the deck and driveway*

"All done! Now I can relax and maybe get some sleep."

*an hour later, looks outside briefly*

Chrono.

"This ain't a game script. This is a script."

Didn't know Kratos' VA had said this about the new God of War. And this is all I needed to hear to confirm my suspicions of the new GoW being nothing more than fake deep award bait.

This whole "we are BEYOND games" stance some games take feels like a David Cage move. Also Kratos is like the worst character you could've chosen to turn into Movie Sad Dad.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I am looking for a new SD card for my original Wii. I have over 180 Virtual Console and WiiWare games. I currently have one SanDisk 2GB SD card inserted in my Wii. I need a SD card that is bigger than 2GB (I want to get more Neo Geo fighting games and TG16 shooter games before Wii Shop Channel is shut down for good next month).

I see that there is an Amazon link for SanDisk 16GB SD card next to the links for Gamecube controllers. Is that SD card compatible with the original Wii?
Those should work.

I'd advise that unless you have a use for the other 16GB SDHC card that you jump up to the single 32GB. Same price on Amazon, and that's the top end of what the Wii can work with.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Didn't know Kratos' VA had said this about the new God of War. And this is all I needed to hear to confirm my suspicions of the new GoW being nothing more than fake deep award bait.

This whole "we are BEYOND games" stance some games take feels like a David Cage move. Also Kratos is like the worst character you could've chosen to turn into Movie Sad Dad.
Instead of understanding that video game scripts can provide a unique experience that easily coexists with other unique forms of storytelling like books, movies and theater, they slam them as inferior to other forms of media.

Quaint.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Whew!

I have 145 orbs right now to spare and I can retire the seasonal banner.

Got pity broke a lot by a Maria (free Physic+ and Miracle for Azama lol), my first five star The Reinhardt, and Lute who I've already pushed to level 40. She is +ATK (yay) and -RES (boooo).

My saving grace was that the new Roy (+ATK and -RES again!) showed up really early, a little too early honestly because I still need a Setsuna for Frankenbutler...

A bit miffed that L'arachel, the one unit I last minute pulled for with 100 orbs, was demoted, which I found out along the way of sniping blues for Lyn. But I suppose that's fine. I'm completely broke when it comes to feathers, I cannot have enough of them because of merging...

View attachment 136352 View attachment 136353 View attachment 136354

Lyn is paired with Tharja, and with that my all seasonal, all ranged armor team is set! Which means Burger King is kicked out, which is sad but I at least I know Lyn a tiny bit from FEW and Smash. Plus I was missing a Blue armor, so she fits right in.

The only Lyn I don't have is the original... Can't make Lyn Emblem just yet.
tf you getting these orbs from???

Also congrats!! I built up to almost 50 by skipping this banner and doing the new stuff lmao. I need to upgrade my 5 stars to 40 and then imma give them skills.

I just started the inherit thing and only buffed Brave Lucina. Then imma do the last few chapter 1 lunatic missions. Then attempt chapter 2 and some paralogues I couldn't do with a limited 6 5stars, one of which is redundant because Tharja >>>>>> Leo.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
tf you getting these orbs from???
I had bought the starter pack, been doing quests, arena, completing Tempests completely, all these special maps, plus the free 50 orbs, log-in bonuses. Been saving most of January because I got impatient and spent some $ to get Azura and Camilla because my luck wasn't nearly as good then.

Skipped the legendary banner because I figured that Ike would be the free unit we will get. Which seems to be the case, so I'm happy about that.

Also congrats!! I built up to almost 50 by skipping this banner and doing the new stuff lmao. I need to upgrade my 5 stars to 40 and then imma give them skills.

I just started the inherit thing and only buffed Brave Lucina. Then imma do the last few chapter 1 lunatic missions. Then attempt chapter 2 and some paralogues I couldn't do with a limited 6 5stars, one of which is redundant because Tharja >>>>>> Leo.
Thanks. :) Yeah Tharja is pretty good, but Leo does ride a horse and that means horse buffs, which are always nice. Never got a Leo myself, wouldn't mind pulling one.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

They changed his VA anyway, from what I remember.

Either way, you're a bro. You keep it 92 + 8. I've been put off by those types of games too. Granted, I felt that this was majorly a problem with the Last of Us, since puzzles weren't too interesting. However this mentality I think got its roots from MGS, regardless of how anyone feels about its gameplay.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I had bought the starter pack, been doing quests, arena, completing Tempests completely, all these special maps, plus the free 50 orbs, log-in bonuses. Been saving most of January because I got impatient and spent some $ to get Azura and Camilla because my luck wasn't nearly as good then.

Skipped the legendary banner because I figured that Ike would be the free unit we will get. Which seems to be the case, so I'm happy about that.

Thanks. :) Yeah Tharja is pretty good, but Leo does ride a horse and that means horse buffs, which are always nice. Never got a Leo myself, wouldn't mind pulling one.
I guess as a compettitive player who knows what skills to give to who etc Leo might be good. But he keeps dying on me and isn't as strong as my Thraja I think.
Last Tempest Trail is the first one I even reached the 15K 5 star hero reward. For the legendary banner I tried to get Gunthra cos didn't last time. Got 5star Dark Azura and a 4 Star Camilla that I promoted instead so I was really happy too because I had no green 5 stars. (sorry my luck here was better but its usually ****. Except when I got that normal Tharja on a free pull omg.)

Bare in mind i made a new account when I started again in like Oct/Nov. Or whenever the free brave unit thing was. I refuse to spend money on this, for now XD.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Playing ARMS Party Crash and ran across a bonus mode where everybody gets oversized arms.

Not only is it funny, damage from the arms increased. Still trying to find a Level 8 Heklok though.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner for the last poll was none other than King K. Rool. If no one expected this, then you must be new to Smash speculation. Dixie is second place as expected while Cranky's following fell super hard. Must be because of the New Funky Mode memes that shot up Funky Kong's Smash popularity as a whole. Still a great first poll for Dinkey Kong.

Furthermore, the second round of Donkey Kong shall begin for this Smash poll. This time focusing on two fan favorite Kongs and 2 forgotten early DK characters who weren't lucky enough to be in Odyssey. Your picks are Lanky Kong, Tiny Kong, Stanely the Bugman, and Donkey Kong Jr.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Good luck.

Note to self, never literally invite anyone to your Discord server without knowing whether or not they are annoying.

I've learned the hard way. Never before had I felt like tearing every individual hair out of my head.

All this guy cared about was constantly DM'ing me about stuff without giving me some breathing room. And I'm not the only one having this problem. He's doing it to other users to. I think that I shouldn't be trusting of every person I find on Twitter.
I would like to terribly apologize since part of this was my fault. Sonicworld seemed like a cool guy and I didn't see anything bad about him at first, but I guess he really tested everyone's patience a week later.

We should definitely be more strict about who is and isn't allowed in the Lapis Sol Disord server moving forward. The last thing I want is for people to start leaving because of one problematic user.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Those should work.

I'd advise that unless you have a use for the other 16GB SDHC card that you jump up to the single 32GB. Same price on Amazon, and that's the top end of what the Wii can work with.
This is what the Nintendo website says.

If you have updated your Wii console to Wii Menu 4.0How to or higher, then your Wii console is compatible with SD Cards that are 2 GB (Gigabyte) or less, and is also compatible with SDHC Cards up to 32 GB. SD Cards with a capacity higher than 2 GB, and SDHC Cards with a capacity higher than 32 GB, will likely not work with the Wii console.
My Wii is already updated to version 4.3U. If I am understanding the above correctly, SD cards that are over 2 GB will not work but SDHC cards up to 32 GB will work. :confused:

The SanDisk 16 GB SD card in that Amazon link probably would not work on the original Wii since it is a SD card and not a SDHC card. :dizzy:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm trying to know if I'm clear on this. I know I should not redeem my gold coins from physical Switch games before the new system to get max gold coins but does the same apply to digital games too?

If so, I'll hold back on grabbing Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 Plus until then.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 You enjoy the Blackhawks game last night? :)
Wish I could. The Dallas Stars kicked their ***es last night. 4-2.

My dad left out at the last minute because he wasn't satisfied with the 2nd period. I can't blame him though. They just need to get better plays prepared for future matches.

Either way, going out was nice.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Le me Eating chinese food*
*There's a cockroach in the rice*
"That's a shame"
*Removes the roach*
*Continues eating*

Cue my mom staring at me in disbelief.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Considering how the Sun already is a star, I'm glad we never got this game.
People keep saying this but it would have made complete sense for it to have been Stars. Yeah, the sun is a star, but mythologically the Stars have always been separate celestial bodies.

Heck, look no further than Sol, Luna, and Astra in Fire Emblem.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Apparently D23 is going on. And a KH3 trailer is coming. I wonder if it will be the leaked world or something else. Wreck it Ralph would be pretty hype for a new world.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Apparently D23 is going on. And a KH3 trailer is coming. I wonder if it will be the leaked world or something else. Wreck it Ralph would be pretty hype for a new world.
Other than one questionable leak I've seen that had a screenshot of a Monsters Inc World (about a month ago), I'll take anything as a grain of salt until the official trailer.

D

Deleted member

*Le me Eating chinese food*
*There's a cockroach in the rice*
"That's a shame"
*Removes the roach*
*Continues eating*

Cue my mom staring at me in disbelief.
Good job to you for saving food.
Playing ARMS Party Crash and ran across a bonus mode where everybody gets oversized arms.

Not only is it funny, damage from the arms increased. Still trying to find a Level 8 Heklok though.
That sounds overpowered to be honest, yet everyone with big arms does look funny. They probably still have the same speed, right?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just signed up for the Brawlout Switch NA Cup because why not? It's a $600 prize pool but I'm pretty sure I ain't getting a penny with my experience.

Don't fail me, Chief Feathers.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
That sounds overpowered to be honest, yet everyone with big arms does look funny. They probably still have the same speed, right?
It's not broken because everybody is affected by this while the bonus mode is active.

But yes, matches end much sooner because of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom