• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
guys you do realize who tis a dead ringer for right?(the kirby image i mean)

D

Deleted member

Someone make a legendary meme image involvong Stoopid with Armor Emblem vs Red with Dragon Emblem please. :4diddy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
@Swampasaur
Be strong. Whenever you feel down, at least know full well that there are people willing to help you, whether it's to relieve stress or get some encouragement.

Also Brides.

Groom Marth is a thing also. But not in the banner, probably TT reward.
Groom Marth is very likely the TT Reward, if not for the fact that we got NY!Corrin and LA!Eliwood as TT Rewards.

Anyway, I can see alot of people pulling for Ninian and Tharja. Sanaki is a surprise. That being said, Sanaki and Tharja are the highlights in terms of skills as well as introduce some new skills. Specifically, skills that activate with Assists, Sanaki with movement Assists and Tharja with Rally Assists.

-Sanaki and Tharja also have Pseudo-Owl Tome PRF weapons that give +2 ATK/SPD for each ally within 2 spaces, compared to Owl Tomes that give +2 to all stats within one square.

-DEF/RES Link is basically a stronger Rally DEF/RES that also works alongside movement Assists. That's pretty dang good for Tanks and another way that Supports can help.
-Sanaki is a huge support, with that combination of ATK/RES Bond and DEF/RES Link. If she activates Resposition, she will have +7 ATK/+2 SPD/+6 DEF/+11 RES ready if an enemy attempts to attack her, and that's not including the additional +3 ATK her Tome gives. That's pretty deadly for any Mage that attempts to attack her. And she's Green. So Reinhardt ain't going to do anything to her.
-I also want to point out how well she partners with herself. Her regular Form has that Refinement for Cymbaline that gives Drive ATK 2 and gives +5 ATK and RES when she's within 2 squares of a flying ally.

-Tharja's new skill, SPD Feint 3, is basically a more powerful controllable Ploy that really sets up combos. She basically gives +3 ATK and SPD to an ally. Her skill than activates causing all units in cardinal directions to lose -7 SPD. So not only did she just speed up her ally, but she just made the enemy much more easy to double.
-And the reverse holds true if Tharja is the one Rallied and considering Tharja is apparently very fast with ATK/SPD Bond, a +3 SPD weapon that gives +2 more SPD for each ally within 2 squares.

-Both new skills are B-Skills, meaning that they can be used alongside Spurs and Drives. On the other hand, they also take away potential B-skill options like Chills, Quick Riposte, etc. They can be very useful for Supports(*looks at M!Corrin*), but they can be mixed for other units.
It has potential for Tanks, as they can use DEF/RES Link with Quick Riposte thanks to Quick Riposte being a Seal. Add to the fact that DEF/RES Link can still be used with Defensive A-skills like the Bond skills, Close/Distant Defense and Steady/Warding Breath and some Tanks can be a deadly force. Mixed Tanks, like Fjorm, Nowi, Fae, Joshua, etc, can make some really good use of DEF/RES Link due to the extra DEF and RES, especially Fjorm as she has ATK/DEF Bond which would give her +11 DEF to go with +5 ATK and +6 RES.

Either way, the new units are cool and these 2 new skills have potential. And I might have to get 1 Sanaki to give my M!Corrin DEF/RES Link to go with his Support Refinement.
-+4 DEF/RES from Refinement
-+2 DEF/RES from Support
-+6 DEF/RES from DEF/RES Link
-+3 DEF/RES from Spur DEF/RES
-+3/4 DEF or RES from Drive/Spur DEF/RES
Behold! 15 DEF/RES altogether and an additional +3/4 for either DEF or RES for a total of +19/+15 DEF/RES or +15/+19 DEF/RES.
AXE CAVALRY GROOM MARTH.

THE IRONY OF THIS IS KILLING ME THOUGH.

**** I NEVER PULLED BRIDE CAEDA.
*looks at own Bride Caeda that was gotten from the Legendary Banner* :shades:
That aside, I find it funny how Marth/Caeda/Groom Marth/Bride Caeda is a decent Team. There are 2 Reds, a Green and a Blue.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not a bad banner. Crazy skills but I'm not super interested.

Except for Sanaki, she seems pretty good, tharja may be strong too but I'll wait and see. I want Bridal Cordelia and the winter units for the LB Banner later this month, so I might not pull too much.

But Sanaki would be cool. I am hyped for Marth though, its about time! Glad he's free too!

Ok so. . .right now a Kingdom hearts 3 thing is leaking.

We got something that I have been waiting for ever since I was like 6. It isn't 100% confirmation like I want, but i'll take what I can get.
PIZZA PLANET REFERENCE IN KINGDOM ****ING HEARTS.

EVER SINCE I WAS A KID I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO PIZZA PLANET IN KINGDOM HEARTS. IT'S THE ONLY THING I'VE REALLY WANTED FROM THE SERIES FOR ALMOST 15 YEARS. AND HERE IS THE ****ING TRUCK RIGHT OUTSIDE THE STORE. THIS HAS TO MEAN THE AREA ISN'T A GENERIC ARCADE BUT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE PIZZA PLANET RIGHT???????

I legit got teary eyed, and it takes a LOT to get even a tear from me
:060:

Last edited:
. . .another pic makes it look like that pic is just a reference and the real location is something else.

now i'm getting teary eyed for another reason. . .

:060:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Then ya shall be god, chum.
YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Seriously, thank you so much, I really wasn't expecting this from anyone. I'll keep Polly a bit longer, but if one day someone you don't know appears with a different name, now that it's probably me. But thank you so much dude, I really appreciate it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Seriously, thank you so much, I really wasn't expecting this from anyone. I'll keep Polly a bit longer, but if one day someone you don't know appears with a different name, now that it's probably me. But thank you so much dude, I really appreciate it.
Heh, it's nothing really, anyone could have done the same...I think.:p

For really tho, 'glad that you like it, welcome to the blue club!
"man who would get premium when they get rid of the best parts?"

malos: "You're blue now"
:061:
Hey, I asked beforehand if they were cool with it, futur change included.

Even with that, it totally fit with my character. Because of course Malos would do the same with his fellow Torna members.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Blastoise.png

I decided to change the official Blastoise artwork from Red and Blue and use the updated colors and make one using his shiny colors.

(By updated colors, I mean the gen 4 sprites. The modern models use desaturated colors)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pokken.png

Here's a bonus. My attempt at Pokken's alternate costume without having access to it's colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom