• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
LRs need to stop being so pretty cause I keep feeling bad about not pulling one yet.

Also Brides.

Groom Marth is a thing also. But not in the banner, probably TT reward.

*sees Tharja*
*sees my Orbs*

Well ****

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
AXE CAVALRY GROOM MARTH.

I mean, there's a reason why there's never been an all-male banner. A not-insignificant amount of the spenders will pull for pretty girls. Not the most noble reason, but they're a company and they'll do what makes them money.

No matter how much I want a groom Marth to go alongside the bride Caeda I don't have.
THE IRONY OF THIS IS KILLING ME THOUGH.

**** I NEVER PULLED BRIDE CAEDA.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Also Brides.

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ the stat boosting every-goddamn-things.

I don't know if I want to build them or fodder them more.

But I know I want them.

I want a lot of them.

Groom Marth gets built for sure.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Me: "A Marth Alt.? In this time of the year, during this banner and located exactly within Tempest Trials?"
IS: "Yes"
Me: "May I see it?"
IS: "No"

D

Deleted member

The ability to change bodies. You're trans? Boom now your body matches up. You're deaf? Boom now you can hear things. You're a Republican? Boom you're grotesque and your body matches up with your heart
Okay then Toga
Super suit.

I am Iron Rat.

Flight would be nice, if it has to be some kind of innate power thing. Even just flight would be fine. I'm clever, I'll manage.

You'd think electricity would be the first place I'd go but my house is literally one big pile of things I don't want to accidentally fry.

I'd hope not.

Jubilee's legit.
Real talk, Flight is an underrated power. Even assuming you spend as much stamina as you'd do running at the same speed, mot having to worry about balance and falling means you can just dropkick the living **** out of everyone.
Time control.

That way, if I procrastinate as I always do, I can always just catch up in an Earth-time instant :V
Okay Di--
Actually, y'know what? If I'm gonna take time control, might as well take the whole package.

Space-time manipulation so I can be ****ing OP :V
Fine, Hiro
Op pls nerf
Full control over plant life. Like, being able to rapidly grow plants and manipulate them as if they were extra limbs.

End world hunger, get rich, repopulate the rain forest, get killed by a cartel probably, throw seeds out of my pocket only for them to become full-*** trees and accidentally cause a metric *** ton of property damage, strangle someone with their own shirt due to it being made of cotton, make a cactus dance...lots of applications.
I actually had that idea for a villain, though it was just instantenous plant growth and not actual manipulation(though he could control how they would grow).
The "throw seed make a tree" was his main for of attack though I also took a page from Vlad and had him make a literal forest of stakes.
Something simple: Magneto's powers or hydrokinesis
Nice and simple, I like it
I'd like to say the ability to manipulate water.

Think of it this way: being able to give fresh water to everyone in the world, Increase the sea levels again for animals especially polar bears to walk on ice without melting, make areas that needs water rain more often, being able to breathe underwater for a long period of time, water and ice knives, using healing from water, I could go on.

Oh that would be perfect for the college life though. Getting things done so you can have more free time to enjoy yourself and your youth
You two can pair up and become the Water Hoses. Nothing bad will come to you, trust me.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Um, IS, you do remember Sanaki's 10/13 right?

And of course they introduce Ninian as another flying dancer after deciding to build a second Flier Emblem team, she's perfect for that group and now I need to pull her.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Okay then Toga

Real talk, Flight is an underrated power. Even assuming you spend as much stamina as you'd do running at the same speed, mot having to worry about balance and falling means you can just dropkick the living **** out of everyone.

Okay Di--

Fine, Hiro
Op pls nerf

I actually had that idea for a villain, though it was just instantenous plant growth and not actual manipulation(though he could control how they would grow).
The "throw seed make a tree" was his main for of attack though I also took a page from Vlad and had him make a literal forest of stakes.

Nice and simple, I like it

You two can pair up and become the Water Hoses. Nothing bad will come to you, trust me.
***** don't call me yandere cause I sure as **** am not on that level of terrible human being

D

Deleted member

FLYING BLUE DANCER NINIAN FLYING BLUE DANCER NINIAN FLYING BLUE DANCER NINIAN FLYING BLUE DANCER NINIAN FLYING BLUE DANCER NINIAN FLYING BLUE DANCER NINIAN FLYING BLU
MY TACTICS TEAM WILL FINALLY BE COMPLETED BLESS THIS BANNER
***** don't call me yandere cause I sure as **** am not on that level of terrible human being
Yeah, you're clearly a tsundere

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
...huh.

Fair point, although you'd need the durability to withstand the force pressing back on you.

So if part of your flight package is, say, hollow bones or something, that could be a potential problem.

Who this?

IS I’d kiss you if you were a person and not a company!
I guess you could just start kissing employees until it counts.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Apparently, it could be Daroach, mainly from what other people are speculating and based off the angle/position of the silhouette.

For reference, this is what he looks like:

Probably the safest bet, since it doesn't resemble
Adeleine or Dark Meta Knight.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Groom Marth is bittersweet if only because I'll need to kick Berkut off my cavalry team.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Alright just downloaded Feh on my phone. Any suggestions on how to build a solid team?

D

Deleted member

Of course we didn't. Bride Lyn happened last year. :p
I know Chrom as a Marsupial, I am talking about Lyn: Spring Alt or something like that.
Watch IS make a Summer Lyn costume.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Alright just downloaded Feh on my phone. Any suggestions on how to build a solid team?
Pray that RNGeezus shows you mercy.

I know Chrom as a Marsupial, I am talking about Lyn: Spring Alt or something like that.
Watch IS make a Summer Lyn costume.
Not before making a freaking Ryoma alt.

Literally the only main Fates character to not have one yet. Even Kagero and Jakob got one before he did.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Summer Lyn
Halloween Lyn
Christmas Lyn
New Year's Lyn
Easter Lyn
****poster Lyn

So many possibilities yet :V

D

Deleted member

I never got Ninian so it's gonna be kinda ironic getting her alt first. Still, I remember how I always wanted to use her but she couldn't provide provide proper buffs to Nino(Light Breath is too unreliable) so I never would have considered putting her on my team.
..huh.

Fair point, although you'd need the durability to withstand the force pressing back on you.

So if part of your flight package is, say, hollow bones or something, that could be a potential problem.
I mean, I'd assume it wouldn't be any different from actually dropkicking someone. Basically, just run fly up to someone and dropkick 'em, no need to worry about falling because you can fly.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Try not to be too trigger happy with orb spending. Try to save up for one of the monthly Legendary Banners, as they generally have some really good units to pull, or a not-as-common Four and Five star banner to pull for skill fodder.

To get the most out of it, try to build, at the very least, an all-Armor, all-Flier, and all-Cavalry team to be able to do the respective monthly quests for their movement type for more free orbs.

And remember, if you put in enough work, and have enough skill inheritance, your favorites can always be usable.

Unless your favorite is Odin.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Dragons.

Summer Lyn
Halloween Lyn
Christmas Lyn
New Year's Lyn
Easter Lyn
****poster Lyn

So many possibilities yet :V
I alt two Lyns in the morning
I alt two Lyns at night
I alt two Lyns in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright
I alt two Lyns for GHBs, and two for S supports