• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Actually, the "praline as a superhero" talk(and remembering her comic idea) gave me an idea for a topic: what would you want to have for a superpower if you were a superhero?
Basically, I want to hear about you guys' OVs, give me them!
Time control.

That way, if I procrastinate as I always do, I can always just catch up in an Earth-time instant :V

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Change anyone or just yourself?
Anyone. I want ovaries and to help people
Is it bad I'd rather stay Deaf? Because just going back to hearing things would feel weird after being in the Deaf community for awhile lol
Oh right you're deaf. Forgot that lol, was thinking of my mother's impaired hearing. But yeah although I don't get why, hypothetically you wouldn't be giving consent so I wouldn't touch you

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Anyone. I want ovaries and to help people

Oh right you're deaf. Forgot that lol, was thinking of my mother's impaired hearing. But yeah although I don't get why, hypothetically you wouldn't be giving consent so I wouldn't touch you
Well that’d be awfully nice of you.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Actually, y'know what? If I'm gonna take time control, might as well take the whole package.

Space-time manipulation so I can be ****ing OP :V
I mean if we go by Jojo laws you'd be killed by some asshat who's special power is hitting things really hard.
so
good luck man

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Actually, y'know what? If I'm gonna take time control, might as well take the whole package.

Space-time manipulation so I can be ****ing OP :V
The package includes making cheesy time puns, right?

I'd say my power is to be able to come up with puns 24/7 but I already do that much to the annoyance of those I know.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Actually, the "praline as a superhero" talk(and remembering her comic idea) gave me an idea for a topic: what would you want to have for a superpower if you were a superhero?

For a second I thought you were talking about the Zodiac Killer

So this is why people don't want to punch nazis.
Full control over plant life. Like, being able to rapidly grow plants and manipulate them as if they were extra limbs.

End world hunger, get rich, repopulate the rain forest, get killed by a cartel probably, throw seeds out of my pocket only for them to become full-ass trees and accidentally cause a metric ass ton of property damage, strangle someone with their own shirt due to it being made of cotton, make a cactus dance...lots of applications.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I mean if we go by Jojo laws you'd be killed by some ****** who's special power is hitting things really hard.
so
good luck man
At this moment Uni realizes my ability is to alter bodies, and that doesn't mean I can't turn myself into a living diamond
Sentai suit now has spikes.

I repeat, mayday, mayday.
Abare Killer except instead of spikes coming out of his arms it's bleeding ovaries my god that sounds so ****ing metal I love it
I always thought you were a girl until now....

View attachment 145024
I AM a girl

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Male Bride Corrin is..... no.
Oh come on, it is honestly pretty funny! xD It got a chuckle out of me!

Plus who doesn’t like seeing boys in dresses?
xD I mean, long before this fanart of Bride Male Corrin, Bugs Bunny wore dresses, Ubisoft put Rayman in a grandma's dress (And I have drawn him with other designs because he LOOKS FABULOUS) and even MARIO of all people wears Peach's. :3 I find it silly and cute.

I disagree 100%.
Give Male Corrin a fancy suit or some sort that is FE related.
That would be too simple.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Man, a lot of people wanted a grooms banner but no, IS had to give us Brides part 2
I mean, there's a reason why there's never been an all-male banner. A not-insignificant amount of the spenders will pull for pretty girls. Not the most noble reason, but they're a company and they'll do what makes them money.

No matter how much I want a groom Marth to go alongside the bride Caeda I don't have.

I don't get to post here as much as I wish to anyore

Can't wait to play as Ridley in smash switch btw
Projection. So many possible uses

Shirou is the ideal me shut up

Time control is still pretty awesome assuming it has no problems with tears in time-space
:061:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Bride Charlotte better return, her faces are perfect.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
um...i have no clue

my older brother is basically an indestructible man in real life so....i hdon't know >->

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I mean, there's a reason why there's never been an all-male banner. A not-insignificant amount of the spenders will pull for pretty girls. Not the most noble reason, but they're a company and they'll do what makes them money.

No matter how much I want a groom Marth to go alongside the bride Caeda I don't have.
Oh so money talks, does it? Let's get out that megaphone then.

M!Grima in a tux.

I will throw Benjamins at it, IS.

Do you hear me?

One hundred goddamn dollar bills, in plural.

Y'all know I'm serious.

Pull that trigger.

Chrono.

LRs need to stop being so pretty cause I keep feeling bad about not pulling one yet.

Also Brides.

Groom Marth is a thing also. But not in the banner, probably TT reward.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Something simple: Magneto's powers or hydrokinesis

D

Deleted member

LRs need to stop being so pretty cause I keep feeling bad about not pulling one yet.

Also Brides.

Groom Marth is a thing also. But not in the banner, probably TT reward.
YESSSSS
New ways to get orbs, and some new interesting heroes!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

For a second I thought you were talking about the Zodiac Killer

So this is why people don't want to punch nazis.
I'd like to say the ability to manipulate water.

Think of it this way: being able to give fresh water to everyone in the world, Increase the sea levels again for animals especially polar bears to walk on ice without melting, make areas that needs water rain more often, being able to breathe underwater for a long period of time, water and ice knives, using healing from water, I could go on.

Time control.

That way, if I procrastinate as I always do, I can always just catch up in an Earth-time instant :V
Oh that would be perfect for the college life though. Getting things done so you can have more free time to enjoy yourself and your youth

D

Deleted member

GROOM MARTH?
A NEW MARTH ALT?
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom