• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm sure I'll get a Star Fox Racing game. I'm sure I'll love it because I love Star Fox. But it's not what I want from Star Fox. I want a more open world, or open space if you will, game where you can freely explore the surface of planets and do side missions there and stuff while also engaging in space combat in between. In fact, put the emphasis on space missions and make the ground missions secondary. Think No Man's Sky but not as ambitious, and disastrous, 4-5 explorable planets with space stations and space sectors in between to battle it out in.

I dunno, man. I'll probably love the racing game but I felt like after Mario Kart 8 they were trying to bury F-Zero, one of my favorite Nintendo Franchises, and now, if this is real, it will really feel like they are trying to kill it. Disappointing is an understatement.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Give me Star Fox Online.

Let me dabble in an online space world MMO as an anthromorphic animal of my choice and join either Team Star Fox, Team Star Wolf, or just got it on my own.

Star Fox and Animal Crossing to me just scream ''Nintendo you have a potential for a huge massive online world here. What are you doing?"

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Just gonna drop this here real quick, since leaks like to spread like an apocalyptic virus at times and some of us are honestly sick of leaks overall...

Seriously I ****ing hate leaks...

It either sets unrealistic standards and expectations if false and completely ruins surprises if true...

and the whole section about how it affected the morale of the team working on Mario+Rabbids shows that it can also do more damage than just ruin a surprise...

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Today is a funny day when one certain YouTube troll that hates Azure so much went out of his way of making a Twitter account just to insult him.

This is next level trolling here.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This drink is awful.

It's one of those Starbucks ice coffee drinks. It's Smores flavour and it tastes like car oil smells.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Those are funny ways to spell Eevee.
Could throw Eevee into the team. Evolve it into Vaporeon and give Arcanine a helping hand.
I guess run Growlithe because at least it evolves into something that's not a disappointing pile of buttface.
I mean, I expected this comment, but it still hurts. :(

Yeah. I haven't used Arcanine in a long time. Time to unleash the legendary pupper.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Today is a funny day when one certain YouTube troll that hates Azure so much went out of his way of making a Twitter account just to insult him.

This is next level trolling here.
Nah, I like a ****ing celebrity if one troll hates me THAT much to even bother making a Twitter account to harass me when he can already interacts with me enough in the youtube comment sections.

Can't tell if he's a masochist with his bad trolling or just that obsessed with me. Either way, he's shadowbanned right off the bat. At least Twitter has more braincells than youtube. All the reports I send and he's still running amok the comment sections scot free.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh yeah, the latest update made so that, no matter what level IV special you use, the game crash.

So yeah, now that you know it, don't use it the two special IV until it get fixed like, in the next update.
It only happens with the Pyra version of the joint Pyra/Nia special, Union Sword. You can use any other Lv. 4 just fine, including the Nia version of the Pyra/Nia joint special, Nexus Force.

Also, its happening.

IMG_20180516_173100.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
if Senran Kagura is really going in BBCTB I hope, for the love of god, do not bring over the clothing damage a long with other stuff.

Id personaly. would have Adachi rather then Senran Kagura, or maybe BRIDGET

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

if Senran Kagura is really going in BBCTB I hope, for the love of god, do not bring over the clothing damage a long with other stuff.

Id personaly. would have Adachi rather then Senran Kagura, or maybe BRIDGET
>BlazBlue has 13 total characters
>Persona and UnderNight both have 7
>RWBY has only 4 characters in total
ArcSys: "Man we really need another franchise on this ****"
Also ArcSys: "Ok but what if that franchise had BOOBS!?"

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Nah, I like a ****ing celebrity if one troll hates me THAT much to even bother making a Twitter account to harass me when he can already interacts with me enough in the youtube comment sections.

Can't tell if he's a masochist with his bad trolling or just that obsessed with me. Either way, he's shadowbanned right off the bat. At least Twitter has more braincells than youtube. All the reports I send and he's still running amok the comment sections scot free.
Going to report him or are you toying with him?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
He is shadowbanned, so why the report?

He's in my turf now and I will simply **** with him just for fun. Got to feed on the delicious tears of trolls after all.
Go nuts. Also, DM me the reactions. I get a good laugh out of his poor insults towards me a year ago too.

I can only imagine how annoying he will be in the coming month.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So a probably fake rumor riding the hype of the new Pokémon leaks said something I would like to see.

This was that gorochu and a new normal eevee evolution would be in the game to add some more things to make them stand out.

This would be pretty sweet to see but probably won’t happen.

It also listed new evolutions to kanto moms and new Megas. I would especially love these as well.

Lastly it be cool to see like 50 new Pokémon since this is sill kanto but probably one that has changed quite a bit. So new Pokémon appearing and maybe even kantonian forms could be cool to see as well.

I hope at least some of these happen.

D

Deleted member

What saddens me a bit is that you guys are going to view June 6th as "6 days away from E3" instead of the 74th anniversary of D-Day. :V
It's just a fandom in-joke mostly within the Smash community. Most Smash fans haven't played any Fire Emblem games featuring Marth so they just project a personality onto him. The reason it's a snarky and snooty personality is because of official screenshots like this.

See, Marth is charming and I could see why Smash players view him like to himself or some edgy anime highschool boy.
Smash Players need to learn about the true Marth. The true Marth is not like an edgy high school boy and is really nice and loves his allies and friends. I really like Marth.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Wonder what new stuff a Kanto remake will bring, though. D/P/Pt brought new evolutions to old Pokemon, X/Y brought Mega Evolutions, S/M brought Alolan Forms and Z-Moves, etc.

New evolutions, or even pre-evolutions, would be nice to see.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Power is back.

Also since I keep forgetting...

3354396672, for those who want to add me in Heroes. :p