• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hahahahahahaha, the guy is losing it for me roasting him in his DM's. It's HIS fault that he didn't make the DM's mutual. He's only making himself an open target. Now to find some stuff to torture him with....

I am 21 now! Woop woop!

Happy Birthday Blue.

May Kawashima blow that cake of yours.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If new Kanto evolutions are a thing, Farfetch'd better be one of the recipients. I'm just saying.
This is my first thought and most wanted.

Where is the flying fighting samurai evolution we all deserve Game Freak?
Power is back.

Also since I keep forgetting...

3354396672, for those who want to add me in Heroes. :p
Added! My names john. Should have elise or boey as my leader.
And now unboxed. Still need batteries for it but I love it.

View attachment 144631
whoa nice! It looks pretty cool and is big

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hahahahahahaha, the guy is losing it for me roasting him in his DM's. It's HIS fault that he didn't make the DM's mutual. He's only making himself an open target. Now to find some stuff to torture him with....

Trolling 101: NEVER make it so that anyone can enter your DM's and troll you back.

This guy is a noob.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Could throw Eevee into the team. Evolve it into Vaporeon and give Arcanine a helping hand.
Wholeheartedly approve.

I mean, I expected this comment, but it still hurts. :(
I know man, I know...look let's just smooth things over a bit and play Who's That Pokemon.

Ready? Here we go.

who's that pokemon.png

Who's that Pokemon?

it's magmar.png

It's Magmar!

commission__lazy_magmar_by_hofftits-d5zw36v.png

Maaaaagmarrrrrrr.

Yeah. I haven't used Arcanine in a long time. Time to unleash the legendary pupper.
Indeed.

Make them fear the bork.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
random question after seeing a thread on era of people happy that a person got harrased.

do you think its right to harras a person over their political views?
If they were an incel, racist, homophobe, or anything of that nature then I would have zero sympathy for them.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This is my first thought and most wanted.

Where is the flying fighting samurai evolution we all deserve Game Freak?
Agreed. I would also like for Jynx to get an evolution as well. She's pretty tough right now- but imagine a glass cannon with Lovely Kiss? That **** sounds terrifying.

Wholeheartedly approve.

I know man, I know...look let's just smooth things over a bit and play Who's That Pokemon.

Ready? Here we go.

View attachment 144634

Who's that Pokemon?

View attachment 144637

It's Magmar!

View attachment 144633

Maaaaagmarrrrrrr.

Indeed.

Make them fear the bork.
Oh. Well Magmar hate I sleep.

Magmortar hate, I weep.

edit: Whoops. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If someone is being harassed? It should stop. Doesn't matter who. Two wrongs don't make a right. It just means that two people are wrong.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I was watching a video and someone pointed out that the last line in “Pokémon the Movie I Choose You!”
The last line by Ash is “Let’s Go Pikachu”

WHAT.....

Game Freak has teased us so hard with these names man...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
But you're a mod. You're obligated to say this. :troll:

But true true.
Joking aside, I always believed harassment is inherently malicious and wrong. The irony in this context is some bigotry is not intentional and they simply didn't know due to how they were brought up. Many can be taught why it's wrong. In other words, bigotry isn't inherently malicious due to it not being that black and white. Pun aside, they're both wrong, obviously. Just one is easier to fix.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Trolling 101: NEVER make it so that anyone can enter your DM's and troll you back.

This guy is a noob.
This scene is the only good thing to come out of a Troll In Central Park.

This movie is reminder of how hard Don Bluth fell after his hits like The Land Before Time. When looking at his other films like Thumbelina and The Penguin and The Pebble, it makes you wonder where he went wrong?

Executive meddling? Trying too hard to be like Disney's successful films like The Little Mermaid? Losing tough with what made his masterpieces good?

He's one of my favorite animators, but I can admit that he has too many flops to count.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
From what I know about the potential pokemon Domains being registered.. the place that had registered the names is one that Pokemon has gone to before and recently did the SUMO games that Nintendo revealed one day later. They likely won't be some random Trolls trying to gain Credibility for their leak unless it was a bigger group of people or real. Tbh though I'm just waiting for an official announcement from Nintendo but there are quite a bit of pieces that are fitting together with this..
But we may be near a Reveal Finally and if the pattern is the same with the SUMO games..

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This scene is the only good thing to come out of a Troll In Central Park.

This movie is reminder of how hard Don Bluth fell after his hits like The Land Before Time. When looking at his other films like Thumbelina and The Penguin and The Pebble, it makes you wonder where he went wrong?

Executive meddling? Trying too hard to be like Disney's successful films like The Little Mermaid? Losing tough with what made his masterpieces good?

He's one of my favorite animators, but I can admit that he has too many flops to count.
If anything, Tim Curry helped The Pebble and a Penguin. Then again, Tim alone can save many films.

Though it's a shame. Once a great Disney animator left to make his own films and they started going down one by one.

But hey, we get a cool game with cutscenes animated by him. Dragon's Lair looks interesting.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
3354396672, for those who want to add me in Heroes. :p
Sent.

Oh. Well Magmar hate I sleep.

Magmortar hate, I weep.
I honestly feel bad picking on Magmortar.

When your dream is to one day grow up and make the PU Banlist I feel like it's been hurt enough.

If someone is being harassed? It should stop. Doesn't matter who. Two wrongs don't make a right. It just means that two people are wrong.
This.

I'm with Ura in that I don't have sympathy for those that spout hatred, but that doesn't invite harassment. If you can't extend an olive branch or win em over, ignore em.

D

Deleted member

I am bored, so I am just going to show you all this video. :V
Hopefully this helps with those who are feeling negative.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sent.

I honestly feel bad picking on Magmortar.

When your dream is to one day grow up and make the PU Banlist I feel like it's been hurt enough.

This.

I'm with Ura in that I don't have sympathy for those that spout hatred, but that doesn't invite harassment. If you can't extend an olive branch or win em over, ignore em.
lol, Charizard is PUBL

But Typhlosion is too, and I still use Typhlosion in game

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Grrr... I just can't decide between Raph or Donnie for the Splattfest
Those two are my least favorite out of the four, although I do like them all. So I've no investment.

random question after seeing a thread on era of people happy that a person got harrased.

do you think its right to harras a person over their political views?
Not at all, even if the person is an asshole, also acting like one solves nothing and does less than nothing.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So Ryu and Chun Li can add the Power Rangers to the list of people they've fought in a crossover.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I didn't know Lord Drakkon was some kind of official character

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So Ryu and Chun Li can add the Power Rangers to the list of people they've fought in a crossover.

Saw that a little bit earlier. When's Ryu gonna fight the Z-Fighters? That's basically all that's left at this point.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I mean Saban licensed out the license to the comic studio. They've got characters from pretty much every Ranger medium. So I don't see why a comic character would be off limits.
IDK, would it be like SEGA suddenly adding Scourge or Princess Sally to a Sonic thing

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I didn't know Lord Drakkon was some kind of official character
There's a few other "originals", like the Future Omega Ranger in another Power Rangers Crossover game. Same with Psycho Green(also from the Comics).

Honestly, they could use this as a good excuse to add in other characters that have crossed over, like the Big Bad Beetleborgs, Masked Rider Kamen Rider instead, maybe VR Troopers? There's a lot of neat Saban-related options. Digimon too, especially since Fusion is treated as the "Megazord season".

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
IDK, would it be like SEGA suddenly adding Scourge or Princess Sally to a Sonic thing
Personally don't see the huge deal. A lot of the Rangers stuff is just alternate universes anyways. Even later seasons don't connect. The comics are just another example of this.

Game started off acknowledging other Ranger universe anyways since it was used to promote the 2017 movie.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Personally don't see the huge deal. A lot of the Rangers stuff is just alternate universes anyways. Even later seasons don't connect. The comics are just another example of this.

Game started off acknowledging other Ranger universe anyways since it was used to promote the 2017 movie.
Actually, all the seasons do overall connect. R.P.M. is confirmed another dimension. The only season that isn't "official" is Disney's terribad remake of MMPR.

There are definitely inconsistencies, dub-related or otherwise. Like how the Zordon wave missed so many villains. It's unexplained. While a few were hiding/sealed away, some like Fury should've been killed since they weren't. Jindrax and Toxica were on Earth, but apparently being in human form while not doing anything evil kept them alive? That or they were purified temporarily, explaining how they even had human forms. There's a lot of annoyances in that way. That's ignoring how Forever Red was poorly made overall. It was a fun thing, but Serpenterra was nearly half the size it should've been(how Cole beat it isn't even an issue due to powers legitimately getting stronger within the PR Universe every season to combat stronger evil foes. It's how the Morphing Grid works. It's a balance of good and evil). The Machine Empire was even worse, as they didn't fit the aesthetics or the normal personalities, as the characters didn't act like simple machines with robotic voices for the most part, but were no different from any other sapient being, with full emotions, including their voice. Reusing the Metal Heroes suits was neat in concept, but they looked pretty off. While that is excusable because they aren't reusing actual PR characters, it doesn't change the other inconsistencies.

What makes it worse is this is the only unique crossover of any sorts that has dubious canon(besides the RPM/Samurai crossover, due to suddenly having the Black Box and Shark Zord before they even existed. Unless it took place later in Season 2, I guess?). The Masked Rider one sucked, but also was acknowledged as canon when this is how they actually got the Alien Rangers to help. The TMNT one was better, but D.E.C.A. continued to have her new voice. OO has zero inconsistencies and even explains how the powers were returned. The others one had no issues either.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Well then.

Both Asuka and Yumi from Senran Kagura are part of the remaining DLC.

It's as if this game is trying its damnest to get me to buy it.
Huh, neat.

I'm pretty sure the reason as to why it isn't F-Zero is because it's gonna be a completely different kind of racer from it or Mario Kart.

Probably a more combat heavy one.
Interesting idea.

Reminds me of an old idea I had, which was a Star Fox fighting game. Except the vehicles are doing the fighting. I made only roster idea at best, using Star Fox 2 characters as well.

Honestly, I think a more battle-like racer could be fun. It'd be a new take on the whole item system. F-Zero barely had that to a degree, and most racing games don't have that outside of Mascot Kart racing.
Combat was in F-Zero, though it was more ramming the other racers of the track, so not really.

No, it was solely a credit card joke.

I'm also extremely pissed off at the latest list, as it yet again destroys the entire playability of two of my decks. I'm more or less out for yet another format because of really bad decisions that make the game beyond enjoyable. So... I can only casual play Traditional. I'm not updating yet again while having absolutely zero cards available for my "power options", as they're all severely overpriced and impossible to pull. -_-
Obligatory its Konami, what did you expect?

That tricky Masuda

While we were believing some kind of weird futuristic sri Lanka region, he's been showing us the new game the whole time
I swear the Pokemon Company is openly taunting us right now.

Here's a question for you guys.

Are gamers too critical?

Do we spend so much time focusing on the flaws of a game that we force ourselves to not enjoy it when we normally would?
Yes I do, but here's the thing, I feel its more along the lines of certain gamers playing genres they aren't fans of, so they have no business playing that game. Such as wit things like a motion control heavy game, and well if you're a gamer who despises motion controls, well then you have no business playing a game that focuses on motion controls.

There's also the problem of to many reviewers stating their opinion as objective, instead of subjective.

Oh boy BBTAG? Oh man I have a whole thing about that. Let my copy paste from a Discord I'm on.

Basically Tl;Dr it's a fun casual romp. But I'd be lying if I called it a good representation of an Anime fighter. Hell I'd argue even as a gateway into anime fighters it doesn't do the series justice. Hell DBFZ does what BBTAG could've (and honestly should've) done but didn't sacrifice the depth a lot of anime fighters have.

Honestly the more frustrating is trying to figure out which audience it wants. Because it's clearly trying to go for a more casual anime gaming audience with RWBY and potentially Senran Kagura, but then also wants to bring in the hardcore anime fighting game fanbase with Unist and Blazblue, two fighting games basically unknown outside of being stupid complicated.

Side note, I played 10 or so hours of that demo. Both offline and online.
I mained Gordeau and Nu-13.

Edit: Right should mention something about the combos.
It's... it's button mashing. I never thought I'd say this for a fighting game but button mashing is the most optimal route. The game is built around mashing. Like even DBFZ wasn't this bad about autocomboing being the best thing in the game. Smash has deeper combos.
I know this isn't relevant to your point, but just in case you didn't know, Senran Kagura started as a game, that is all.

BBCTB's problem is certainly not its gameplay, it has solely to do with the DLC practices and roster imbalance.

I think there's a huge boner in the fighting game community for "deep combo 2D games" where all that matters are if the game has a wide gap between casual and competitive players and if the game doesn't do that it's bad. Literally any game that doesn't focus on a "press buttons in specific order to combo" gets **** for being "shallow" or "repetitive", regardless of its own actual strengths. All it looks like is whining that the game isn't like the ones they're used to play and that it doesn't pander to the way they think a fighting game should be played.
And this is pretty much Melee fans need to understand why Smash will never have a incredibly deep combo game, cause Sakurai specifically designed Smash, so that low level players have a nearly impossible time fighting high level players, cause they don't know about some mechanic they don't know about yet.

I'm sure I'll get a Star Fox Racing game. I'm sure I'll love it because I love Star Fox. But it's not what I want from Star Fox. I want a more open world, or open space if you will, game where you can freely explore the surface of planets and do side missions there and stuff while also engaging in space combat in between. In fact, put the emphasis on space missions and make the ground missions secondary. Think No Man's Sky but not as ambitious, and disastrous, 4-5 explorable planets with space stations and space sectors in between to battle it out in.

I dunno, man. I'll probably love the racing game but I felt like after Mario Kart 8 they were trying to bury F-Zero, one of my favorite Nintendo Franchises, and now, if this is real, it will really feel like they are trying to kill it. Disappointing is an understatement.
Yes, I would love an Open World Star Fox game, let me explore the Lylat System and fight the invading force. Or do an Action/Adventure Zelda style game with space combat in it.

Each planet could even have a set of dungeons in it.

Give me Star Fox Online.

Let me dabble in an online space world MMO as an anthromorphic animal of my choice and join either Team Star Fox, Team Star Wolf, or just got it on my own.

Star Fox and Animal Crossing to me just scream ''Nintendo you have a potential for a huge massive online world here. What are you doing?"
Well sure, but will Nintendo let players Vs each other, in dog fights though.

Today is a funny day when one certain YouTube troll that hates Azure so much went out of his way of making a Twitter account just to insult him.

This is next level trolling here.
Seems a bit like a waste of effort on their part.

Nah, I like a ****ing celebrity if one troll hates me THAT much to even bother making a Twitter account to harass me when he can already interacts with me enough in the youtube comment sections.

Can't tell if he's a masochist with his bad trolling or just that obsessed with me. Either way, he's shadowbanned right off the bat. At least Twitter has more braincells than youtube. All the reports I send and he's still running amok the comment sections scot free.
Oh, how I wish block account on Youtube, meant blocking everything from that account...

if Senran Kagura is really going in BBCTB I hope, for the love of god, do not bring over the clothing damage a long with other stuff.

Id personaly. would have Adachi rather then Senran Kagura, or maybe BRIDGET
I doubt they would do that, wouldn't it up the age rating?

>BlazBlue has 13 total characters
>Persona and UnderNight both have 7
>RWBY has only 4 characters in total
ArcSys: "Man we really need another franchise on this ****"
Also ArcSys: "Ok but what if that franchise had BOOBS!?"
Well, there's nothing wrong with that.

I wish this happened in show, or we had a cartoon where the Street Fighter cast and Power Rangers met.

This is one of those things, I didn't know I wanted until I saw it. And yes this is silly, but its the awesome kind of silly I expect from Power Rangers.

D

Deleted member

Going to play Smash Bros. Wii U and maybe FEH later.
Huh, neat.

Interesting idea.

Combat was in F-Zero, though it was more ramming the other racers of the track, so not really.

Obligatory its Konami, what did you expect?

I swear the Pokemon Company is openly taunting us right now.

Yes I do, but here's the thing, I feel its more along the lines of certain gamers playing genres they aren't fans of, so they have no business playing that game. Such as wit things like a motion control heavy game, and well if you're a gamer who despises motion controls, well then you have no business playing a game that focuses on motion controls.

There's also the problem of to many reviewers stating their opinion as objective, instead of subjective.

I know this isn't relevant to your point, but just in case you didn't know, Senran Kagura started as a game, that is all.

And this is pretty much Melee fans need to understand why Smash will never have a incredibly deep combo game, cause Sakurai specifically designed Smash, so that low level players have a nearly impossible time fighting high level players, cause they don't know about some mechanic they don't know about yet.

Yes, I would love an Open World Star Fox game, let me explore the Lylat System and fight the invading force. Or do an Action/Adventure Zelda style game with space combat in it.

Each planet could even have a set of dungeons in it.

Well sure, but will Nintendo let players Vs each other, in dog fights though.

Seems a bit like a waste of effort on their part.

Oh, how I wish block account on Youtube, meant blocking everything from that account...

I doubt they would do that, wouldn't it up the age rating?

Well, there's nothing wrong with that.

I wish this happened in show, or we had a cartoon where the Street Fighter cast and Power Rangers met.

This is one of those things, I didn't know I wanted until I saw it. And yes this is silly, but its the awesome kind of silly I expect from Power Rangers.
I am sorry, but can you please keep long walls of text in spoilers? It makes it a bit harder to navagate to the thread quicker and it takes up a bit too much space.

I mean our friend Stoopid is nice enough to keep it in spoilers, can you do so please?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm also curious why they flashed Street Fighter 5? Is it because of designs? Because lol again it's just ''Remember how the cast of Street Fighter II is the super iconic ones?"

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm also curious why they flashed Street Fighter 5? Is it because of designs? Because lol again it's just ''Remember how the cast of Street Fighter II is the super iconic ones?"
Obligatory "we must do something to promote the latest game" maybe?

That kind of stuff actually happens.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
There's a few other "originals", like the Future Omega Ranger in another Power Rangers Crossover game. Same with Psycho Green(also from the Comics).

Honestly, they could use this as a good excuse to add in other characters that have crossed over, like the Big Bad Beetleborgs, Masked Rider Kamen Rider instead, maybe VR Troopers? There's a lot of neat Saban-related options. Digimon too, especially since Fusion is treated as the "Megazord season".
Don't forget to add Saban TMNT to it as well.

Actually, all the seasons do overall connect. R.P.M. is confirmed another dimension. The only season that isn't "official" is Disney's terribad remake of MMPR.
You know that wasn't even a remake right? It was just up scaledfootage with some edit frames slapped onto it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom