• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If I had to make an Eevee moveset, I'd have it as a summoner-type of character, calling all the various Eeveelutions for its attacks, Eevee itself would tag along on these moves and perform non-elemental variations of them, though these wouldn't really affect the hitboxes most of the time since it'd overlap with the Eeveelutions attacks.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

LOL, Yoshi's Flippin' Island.

Nice way of Saying Yoshi's ****ing Island

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
F-Zero alone makes it clearly fake. But that Yoshi thing just made me laugh

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yoshi is Flippin' Finally Paying his Taxes.

That's a game I be interested.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Pixelpar posted this. This is from the supposed leaked information he's been posting

I think this is it, the REAL leak.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He could use his evolutions for various moves or something
Eevee evolves depending on the type of hitbox that hits it first.

Mario's Fireball: Flareon
Pikachu's Thunder: Jolteon
Dorf's Warlock Punch: Umbreon
Peach's butt: Sylveon

And so on.
I don't doubt of its moveset potential, but there's something noteworthy which puts it in trouble:

How it'd take and transport crates and barrels as it's not bipedal?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That list is literally ripping off every thing that was rumored and putting an oddball prediction to make it look legit.

Leaks 101

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Integrating Pokemon Go.

I don't see that improving the main games in any way. Pokemon Go could be enhanced but I don't see the main games being better for it

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't doubt of its moveset potential, but there's something noteworthy which puts it in trouble:

How it'd take and transport crates and barrels as it's not bipedal?
Eevee has a bipedal mode, she has already showcased it in Tekken 7.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
"Show me your moves" indeed.
"Yes!" "Yes!" "Yes!" "C'mon!"

Eevee evolves depending on the type of hitbox that hits it first.

Mario's Fireball: Flareon
Pikachu's Thunder: Jolteon
Dorf's Warlock Punch: Umbreon
Peach's butt: Sylveon

And so on.
Oh I didn't know Peach is a fairy just from her ass. Sounds like she's the fairy godmother

Chrono.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Heavy winds, flash floods, and a tornado warning here right about now.

Depending on if power goes out I may not be here. Just know I didn't die lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Heavy winds, flash floods, and a tornado warning here right about now.

Depending on if power goes out I may not be here. Just know I didn't die lol.
There’s tornado warnings way up in the mountains from me as well.

For where I am it suppose to be just a really big thunderstorm though.

Stay safe!

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So SkywardWing was one of the people selected to go to the KH3 event. And he's been teasing that the people who have beem invited have already been told some things.

"Y'ALL NOT READY FOR WHAT I KNOW" as he put it.

Also Soralaam1 is apparently being flown out early and getting to play a little earlier. I actually hope that's true because his KH game mechanics knowledge is really robust and he will go over the game with a fine-toothed comb, lol.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If Kanto has Johto Pokemon, I know what team I'm going to be using

Blastoise, Ampharos, Nidoking, Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Exeggutor

I bet the Safari Zone is going to have Alolan forms. If it does, that'd make my team a little more difficult to decide

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looking at the Nintendo Treehouse Log about Mario Tennis Aces and some think (I don't) they were teasing something about Waluigi.

In the section about defensive players, those being Waluigi & Bowser Jr., this was said:
What do these two characters have in common? That’s right… Long limbs! Waluigi and Bowser Jr. (or his Koopa Clown Car, rather) use their extendable arms to strategically block, attack, or gra—wait, sorry, wrong game. They use their long arms to return all kinds of shots! It’s tough to hit a ball out of reach for these folks.
While I'd love to see WAH, I think they were simply having fun.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Looking at the Nintendo Treehouse Log about Mario Tennis and some think (I don't) they were teasing something about Waluigi.

In the section about defensive players, those being Waluigi & Bowser Jr., this was said: While I'd love to see WAH, I think they were simply having fun.
I'd welcome Waluigi at this point as god knows the expected line-up of characters is boring.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well **** the rain came pouring in finally and in two minutes the power went out

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'd welcome Waluigi at this point as god knows the expected line-up of characters is boring.
Last time Smash had an "expected lineup" of characters 90% of them didn't even make it in.

And gosh knows Waluigi is more qualified than most of them. And more interesting sounding than Daisy or freaking Toad.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Last time Smash had an "expected lineup" of characters 90% of them didn't even make it in.

And gosh knows Waluigi is more qualified than most of them. And more interesting sounding than Daisy or freaking Toad.
Toad's has his own game since then to develop him more as a character

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

They kinda did though to be honest.

Most of the Smash Wii U/3DS roster was expected.

Even personally, the only genuine surprises for me were Duck Hunt Dog, Cloud, Ryu, and to a lesser extent, Bayonetta.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Me and some friends played Smash and for those who don't know, there's a rule that if someone plays as Roy, I will do nothing but focus on making them lose the game. Turns out I made someone so salty he SDed the rest of his stocks making him lose in less than 20 seconds and storming out the room. After that everyone felt bad for him and picked Roy to team up on me. 5v1. I ended up winning the match. My hatred is so petty that I will ****ing destroy you for picking Roy and I do believe I asserted my dominance

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m gonna work on my Thunderhead comic some more. I imagine some people won’t like it cause the main character is a girl as are 2 of the other main characters.. and the only male hero has no real super powers. lol

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
They kinda did though to be honest.

Most of the Smash Wii U/3DS roster was expected.

Even personally, the only genuine surprises for me were Duck Hunt Dog, Cloud, Ryu, and to a lesser extent, Bayonetta.
You're saying that Wii Fit Trainer wasn't a surprise to you? But what you expected is beside the point, actually. Even if you had a good grip on most characters that would get in, my perspective was from someone who saw most people. . .really, really not.

K. Rool was a shoo in, Rosalina was overshadowed by AT LEAST four other Mario characters, of which only Bowser Jr. got in, and gosh knows how many Gen 5 Pokemon got batted around before people eventually gave up on their being a Pokemon newcomer at all. Then Greninja got announced. I can't possibly know what characters I'd most likely agree are boring you have in mind for the remaining announcements, but typically what the rest of the fandom has in mind is...detached from reality, more or less. And if you think otherwise then I'm gonna chalk it up to Dunning-Kruger effect because most people aren't as bright as you're giving them credit for, LOL.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I’m gonna work on my Thunderhead comic some more. I imagine some people won’t like it cause the main character is a girl as are 2 of the other main characters.. and the only male hero has no real super powers. lol
Why would that be a problem?

I think we're well into the age of an all-female super hero cast being perfectly normal.

Hell, I grew up on The Powerpuff Girls.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why would that be a problem?

I think we're well into the age of an all-female super hero cast being perfectly normal.

Hell, I grew up on The Powerpuff Girls.
I’ve seen plenty of people ******** about having female super hero leads.

By people I mean men exclusively.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I’ve seen plenty of people ******** about having female super hero leads.

By people I mean men exclusively.
Let 'em cry.

If you aren't adding a girl lead just for the sake of having a girl lead (moreso a problem because people just ticking representation boxes instead of actually caring about the characterization of a character tend to be baaaaaaad writers), you're fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom