• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait if they're anything like Yellow... What if Eevee and Pikachu can't evolve?

:thinking:
It’s possible but might not happen. After all the leak from 4chan stated that red and blue are mentors, so it may not be a complete yellow remake but borrow some ideas.
Probably my biggest issue is the implication that Pichu was removed for the self-damaging gimmick when there's never been a given reason as to its removal, and Pichu had a ton of other issues alongside that. Well, that and the implication that because Robin uses magic in all of five of his attacks that nothing else can be done with magic.

She's by no means a shoo in obviously, but there were some flaws with the argumentation.
Argreed, plus her popularity is pretty big in both east and west which should honestly give her more than a 15 percent change. Celica could easily have a unique magic set because that’s all kinds of magic and affects that can be caused by it. She could certainly be unique if they tried

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo sure has been very generous on giving us Octo Expansion videos
At this rate, they might as well show clips of all missions.

D

Deleted member

Celica doesn't even need to primarily use a sword, people are just making assumptions because they see swords in Smash as the lovechild of Satan and Hitler. She didn't even have a Prf sword until Echoes and that's completely optional.
Want to make Celica unique? Have all her attacks use Magic and never let her touch a sword, it's not out-of-character considering that's what you should be doing with her 99% of the time in her own game and gives us a pure mage character. Then give her some of the White Spells Echoes had like Entrap, Freeze, Warp, etc etc for her specials and there, you have an unique character.
It's really not hard at all to distinguish Celica from the other FE characters, people just have this notion that she MUST HAVE a sword and SHE MUST be a clone.

Then 10 years later people will ask for a Kanto remake again because it's outdated again. It'll be a never-ending cycle.
Yeah, but I'm talking dated as in it does not even have the physical/special split. Every other game or its remake does now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just saw this pointed out.

In masuda’s post about Pikachu and eevee, Pikachu is dressed like Luigi.

Luigi’s catchphrase is Let’s a go!

Masuda...

You clever son of a....

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Only noticed this now but

It's really weird seeing "fortnite" on a random smashboards self-promotion >_>
:061:
Thanos confirmed for Smash 5 because he used the reality stone. John Wick comes along because Thanos killed his dog.
Pesky Avengers leaks

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I decided to follow this group of seniors on bikes and then went all over the city. I was dying just getting home!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I think its your internet tbh

I play online on Splatoon all day sometimes and I rarely get disconnects
It could be but that restarting was one of the suggestions. Though it has been a while since I restarted the router too.

This problem is only recently too, btw (had zero problems with my first year of the Switch).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Damn, I need to catch up with a lot of stuff
-Believeable Pokéman leak?
-Luigi: Fell Vessel in Tennis?

D

Deleted member

June is going to be a big month.
-I just realized a week before my birthday is the beginning of D-Day. This will be the 74th Anniversary.
-E3!!!
-My Birthday
-End of School

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Damn, I need to catch up with a lot of stuff
-Believeable Pokéman leak?
-Luigi: Fell Vessel in Tennis?
Why would you need to catch up? 'can't you use Foresight or somethin' for this kind of thing?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just saw this pointed out.

In masuda’s post about Pikachu and eevee, Pikachu is dressed like Luigi.

Luigi’s catchphrase is Let’s a go!

Masuda...

You clever son of a....
That is Mario's catchphrase you goofball.
I guess it is kind of Luigi's, but it is more Mario's.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yo, Rage 2 is being made by Avalanche! That's ****ing sick as hell.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Probably my biggest issue is the implication that Pichu was removed for the self-damaging gimmick when there's never been a given reason as to its removal, and Pichu had a ton of other issues alongside that. Well, that and the implication that because Robin uses magic in all of five of his attacks that nothing else can be done with magic.

She's by no means a shoo in obviously, but there were some flaws with the argumentation.
You're right about that, Pichu was actually INCLUDED because of his self-damaging. His trophy description in Melee literally says "he's perfect for handicapped matches". I don't know why he was removed.

I still think there are more preferable options for an FE rep, even looking outside of my personal bias (all of my favourite FE characters straight up have no chance at all). I recently thought of the idea of Tiki and dunno why I didn't think of her sooner. I think she'd be really cool in Smash.

I don't necessarily expect a new FE character though, and if we are getting one, it will probably be the MC from FE Switch.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You're right about that, Pichu was actually INCLUDED because of his self-damaging. His trophy description in Melee literally says "he's perfect for handicapped matches". I don't know why he was removed.

I still think there are more preferable options for an FE rep, even looking outside of my personal bias (all of my favourite FE characters straight up have no chance at all). I recently thought of the idea of Tiki and dunno why I didn't think of her sooner. I think she'd be really cool in Smash.

I don't necessarily expect a new FE character though, and if we are getting one, it will probably be the MC from FE Switch.
If the Switch MC gets in, I expect them to be DLC personally.
And yeah, I feel you. Most of my favorites have no shot either, save maybe Celica and, well, Marth, who's already in. :p

D

Deleted member

Regarding this supposed Yellow Version remake leak...

...How Eevee could even work in Smash anyway?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If the Switch MC gets in, I expect them to be DLC personally.
And yeah, I feel you. Most of my favorites have no shot either, save maybe Celica and, well, Marth, who's already in. :p
For me it's even worse because its every potential newcomer I would want. Not just with FE.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

He could use his evolutions for various moves or something

---

I was thinking, if we're playing as Blue/ Green/ Gary - We could get a Blastoise in Eevee version and the Red/ Ash version could get a Charizard. That'd be interesting.

Then bulbasaur could just be sitting alone, sad, in Professor Oak's lab

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Eevee evolves depending on the type of hitbox that hits it first.

Mario's Fireball: Flareon
Pikachu's Thunder: Jolteon
Dorf's Warlock Punch: Umbreon
Peach's butt: Sylveon

And so on.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If it's called "Pokemon Let's GO"

Maybe they feel like he turn based, multi attack movesets of the pokemon games are outdated and are adopting the pokemon go way of doing things.

2 attacks, 1 fast and 1 charge.

Just rapidly press A to keep on using fast attacks then unleash a charge attack

The future of pokemon.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If it's called "Pokemon Let's GO"

Maybe they feel like he turn based, multi attack movesets of the pokemon games are outdated and are adopting the pokemon go way of doing things.

2 attacks, 1 fast and 1 charge.

Just rapidly press A to keep on using fast attacks then unleash a charge attack

The future of pokemon.
I might never play another pokemon game if that’s legit.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If Pokemon adopts an Action RPG or semi real-time battle system of some kind (like an ATB) then I'll buy Pokemon Switch and actually play a Pokemon game for the first time since childhood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom