• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
That leak is fake because no one would ever choose Pikachu version over the superior Eevee
You are crossing a thin line there mate. Don't insult us who started with Yellow >:<

Son of a *****

That all lines up with this

Yeah it's dated as April Fool's but that's the perfect time to post a leak no? Everyone's wary as **** on that date.

Yes that picture, can we get plushes of Pikachu dressing up as other Nintendo characters, please. :sadeyes:

It's a neutral-yet-comical respose. A way to say "sure, I guess".
Kay.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
From the rumblings I heard, it's technically not. Red and Blue have story presence but aren't the player characters. I'm thinking it's set around Sun/Moon's time. Maybe Lillie and Gladion will appear.
Who's Gladion? I haven't beaten Sun & Moon or Ulra Sun and Ultra Moon, by the way.

Not Eevee's fault Blue is a ****
I didn't say I don't like Eevee, I'm just telling you not to insult us who started with Pikachu >: (

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Nintendo for the pass weeks.

Where are the plumbers when you need them?:mariomelee:
Is it me or whenever a new Smash Bros is coming... We always get leaks?

Probably because Mario is in Smash. . And so is Luigi...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As long as there's not concrete footages like with the ESRB leak for Smash 3DS I don't believe in any rumor, and rather take them as new topics of discussion.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@Mythra
IMG_20180515_230836.jpg

If you wonder why Mythra looks so mean in this pic well. .
Obviously many wondered what if Mythra was awakened by Amalthus....

Even though to some degree I don't think it isn't that possible... But it is nice to see a fanart of it...

I can somewhat imagine Mythra saying Malos' quote like...
"Don't get ****, you little ***t!"
"YOU ARE STARTING TO PISSING ME OFF!"

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Does anyone know anything about this Emily Roger (if I say their name right)? Did they made leak before? And if yes, were their real? False? Or somewhere in between? (some info are somewhat right, but others aren't)
iirc, some people said she has faked leaks before plus thebfact she said "If I get another rumor wrong I will stop forever" then they got one wrong and back peddled on that statement. Which is a big reason why I dont trust anything they say and no amount of rumors proven right will change that

yeah, that seems petty of me, I know

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why not? I wouldn't mind Kanto itself provided it receives some much-needed geographical updates.
I’d like another Kanto remake just for the fact that it’s the only one to not have a playable game post the physical/special split.

D

Deleted member

I'm honestly just tired of the Kanto pandering GF has been doing.
Gen 5 was completely inspired by Kanto but was still its iwn thing.
Gen 6 had numerous areas and events directly from Kanto and the starters, alongside the ****ton of Gen 1 Megas.
Gen 7 had all the Alolan forms being exclusevely from Gen 1 and the whole "oh geez Lillie is going to Kanto what could that mean oh geez, tune in for tge next game!"
Mario is Smash.
"I am the Smash, Luigi" -Mario, Mario

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That logo has convinced me that the switch game is a remake of yellow with a lot of stuff new.

Some of it’s already been mentioned, but one big thing to add is pixlepar on Twitter.

He’s been talking about leaks and hinting all over the place. One really worthwhile mentioning post was an image he drew of a gen 1 big catcher challenging a trainer but the trainer was playing go and ignored the catcher. All his other drawn out tweets are all gen 1 related as well.

It’s real to me. To many rumors and whispers now check out and if joe backs that logo he has and damn good reason too, probably because he’s seen actual proof of I had to guess.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Nintendo for the pass weeks.

Where are the plumbers when you need them?:mariomelee:
Luigi is too busy accidentally spreading a deadly virus around the Mushroom Kingdom at the annual tennis tournament.

Mario is trying to eliminate it. He was unaffected, as he eats lots of vegetables.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We need to keep getting more and more leaks for the title. We need an essay as the title lol

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
As someone who's mad OCD about render poses and key art, this bothers me more than it should.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh.

This surprised me.

I have a feeling this video will cause a small degree of controversy.

I honestly pretty much agree though.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Pokemon Eevee Edition sounds hype, no lie.

Gimme gimme gimme!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I should make it clear.

The premise of the game sounds really hype and all.

But the names themselves sound pretty lame TBH.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Yep, that seems to be in line with what the rumors and sources were hinting at.

It sounds more like a sequel to me though since Red/Blue are playing secondary roles rather then being the protagonist/rival, or at least a reimagining if anything.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If true, there might be a chance I'll remove my Pokémon for Switch square off my BINGO card (if it turns about the be a spin-off then it stays).
I don't understand the names, but Eevee as a starter reminds me of Pokémon XD, and I am okay with that.
Smart man

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I hate the name "Pokémon XD" because in this day and age, I always think it's just a really hyperactive, young internet user saying Pokémon with a cheesy laughing smiley at the end.

....XD

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think the best part of this rumor is one thing:

Eevee is legitimately viable for smash. That be hype as hell. Imagine being able to switch between evolutions with extreme evo boost being the final smash? A lot of work for one character but so much potential.

D

Deleted member

So the new FEH comic is up.

I'm pretty sure this is how our Tacticians feel when we use Auto-Battle.
Auto-battle decisions are entirely of my units' own responsibilities
My metaphorical **** can only get so hard SE
My literal **** got so hard I killed my wife. Please stop Square Enix, it's feeding me all the **** I love about JRPGs
I think the best part of this rumor is one thing:

Eevee is legitimately viable for smash. That be hype as hell. Imagine being able to switch between evolutions with extreme evo boost being the final smash? A lot of work for one character but so much potential.
Let's not start this again.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh.

This surprised me.

I have a feeling this video will cause a small degree of controversy.

I honestly pretty much agree though.
Probably my biggest issue is the implication that Pichu was removed for the self-damaging gimmick when there's never been a given reason as to its removal, and Pichu had a ton of other issues alongside that. Well, that and the implication that because Robin uses magic in all of five of his attacks that nothing else can be done with magic.

She's by no means a shoo in obviously, but there were some flaws with the argumentation.

D

Deleted member

I'm honestly just tired of the Kanto pandering GF has been doing.
Gen 5 was completely inspired by Kanto but was still its iwn thing.
Gen 6 had numerous areas and events directly from Kanto and the starters, alongside the ****ton of Gen 1 Megas.
Gen 7 had all the Alolan forms being exclusevely from Gen 1 and the whole "oh geez Lillie is going to Kanto what could that mean oh geez, tune in for tge next game!"

"I am the Smash, Luigi" -Mario, Mario
I just hope they do a Kanto remake just to get it out of the way and fire red's on a dated system. Maybe it'll hinder the gen 1 pandering too afterwards.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Yeah yeah the leaks are probably true and all but here's the thing

Am I going to get a fighting type Eeveelution or not, because I've been waiting for a while Game Freak

D

Deleted member

Probably my biggest issue is the implication that Pichu was removed for the self-damaging gimmick when there's never been a given reason as to its removal, and Pichu had a ton of other issues alongside that. Well, that and the implication that because Robin uses magic in all of five of his attacks that nothing else can be done with magic.

She's by no means a shoo in obviously, but there were some flaws with the argumentation.
Celica doesn't even need to primarily use a sword, people are just making assumptions because they see swords in Smash as the lovechild of Satan and Hitler. She didn't even have a Prf sword until Echoes and that's completely optional.
Want to make Celica unique? Have all her attacks use Magic and never let her touch a sword, it's not out-of-character considering that's what you should be doing with her 99% of the time in her own game and gives us a pure mage character. Then give her some of the White Spells Echoes had like Entrap, Freeze, Warp, etc etc for her specials and there, you have an unique character.
It's really not hard at all to distinguish Celica from the other FE characters, people just have this notion that she MUST HAVE a sword and SHE MUST be a clone.
I just hope they do a Kanto remake just to get it out of the way and fire red's on a dated system. Maybe it'll hinder the gen 1 pandering too afterwards.
Then 10 years later people will ask for a Kanto remake again because it's outdated again. It'll be a never-ending cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom