• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Yeah, that's what bugs me about all of this. We even saw what happens when we don't bother looking past one option back during Smash 4 speculation when Robin caught everyone outside the FE fandom off guard and Greninja caught everyone period off guard. You'd think people would've learned, but apparently not, and now some valid ideas are getting waved off just for not matching expectations.

At least it hasn't taken a turn for the toxic. Yet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't know what you mean by this, but I was complimenting you.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Oh, this is nice, can wait to se-

AH, ****

Hey, 'Champ, if you wanna make Premium even more unattractive then so be it.
Yeah I will not be renewing my premium if this is the case. I like the increased height for avatars.

Every now and then I'll also play around with the skins as well.

Like what is actually the incentive for premium if there's literally no perks worth a damn?

Chrono.

My math was wrong.

UI Blanco banner is tomorrow, not tonight.

Another day of grinding and waiting.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So I want to do the pokemon merge glitch to ensure a shiny Mew, Zapdos, etc. in Pokemon Silver

So let me get this straight, what I have to do is the do the Mew glitch with a pokemon with the special stat of 192 (Which I have not tried that method of the Mew Glitch yet) to get the glitch pokemon "a", transfer it to yellow to get Charizard 'M (Or Q ◣ I guess), transfer that back to Pokemon red or blue and then something with pokemon in boxes? I just have to make sure a pokemon with IV's come out to being shiny are above? Below?

Anyone do this glitch before?

Apparently I can also do this to get a surfing pikachu or some other broken combination of moves.

Edit:

I just discovered the coin case glitch can make ANY pokemon shiny. Maybe I should try that. It involves me getting a stick though...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This thread seems to get rather sluggish, so what about a new discussion topic?

And how about it to be focused on your most nostalgic songs?
The kind of songs that you heard when you were so young to the point they're part of your genetic heritage?

Here's mine, which I spent a lot of time researching its title while its lyrics have been haunting my mind:

-> Has 0 like or quote

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Y'know, if you can just glitch any pokemon shiny it kind of makes the breeding I've done a waste of time. And my thousands of soft resetting to get a shiny Lugia that hasn't come yet.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Xenoblade 2 Chapter 9 clear and 10 begin...
After a tonne of dawdling and sidequests and stuff, decided to finish climbing the World tree...

Defeated Jin again, he was as annoying as usual...Defeated Amalthus's hentai squid form, Torna folks died, Jin died...everyone dies I guess, except the heroes...of course...

Onto Chapter 10!

wait....where have I seen that Space Station before?

wait...Professor Klauss? Where have I-
HOLYSH$%@%#RV%^G#B#@#$%#$FORESTWHITTAKER@#$RF@#MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIIMI!!!!

Frikkin Zanza? Meyneth? or whoever, the Professor people who blew up the universe at the end of the first game? WTF IS GOING ON!?!!

Weird sequence of events that ****s with Rex's head...Mythra being nice and...

Klauss is the Architect?...that's almost like Shulk being the Architect...except not...except he's old AF now...

Well, now I'm at that dilemma...do I push ahead and beat the game? or do I **** around for another 40 hours or so grinding for Rare blades and knocking out sidequests? Well I figure it out later I'm too tired now...
Just try to finish the quests... Get all rare Blades, And all of the stuff, good luck.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, this is nice, can wait to se-

AH, ****

Hey, 'Champ, if you wanna make Premium even more unattractive then so be it.
Heyyyy, nice avi Myt-
*Look up the actual post*
903.gif

Wait...does that mean that, big avi will be gone?!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
No! NO!! WHY?!?!

I BOUGHT PREMIUM FOR ME, MYTHRA & OPOSSUM FOR THIS REASON ALONE.

I WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY, CRAPBASKET. :C

D

Deleted member

No! NO!! WHY?!?!

I BOUGHT PREMIUM FOR ME, MYTHRA & OPOSSUM FOR THIS REASON ALONE.

I WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY, CRAPBASKET. :C
Good job buddy.
AND I BOUGHT PREMIUM FOR MYSELF, HOPING IT WOULD BE BENEFITS. I AM SAD MY PRECIOUS LONG AVATARS WILL GO AWAY. :/

D

Deleted member

Yeah, and I was going to buy more, but with this...""""upgrade"""", I'm not so sure anymore. :/
I know, it will feel less cool having premium now.
I liked having the longest avatars possible, and my Smash Bros. avatar ( this one I have right now ) I was going to save until E3, is out of the competition at June 3rd.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If I had enough money, I would have bought premium for stoopid unikorn and Apollo Justice.

Now, what is the reason to have premium anymore?

D

Deleted member

If I had enough money, I would have bought premium for stoopid unikorn and Apollo Justice.

Exactly. I really hope someone makes a petition to add the big avatars again.
The big avatars were fine, I do not see anything wrong with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Name-changing, the feature that's avaible for free on every other goddamn website!

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Oh man, the fact that you even considered gifting me a premium, you flatter me Embarrass

The only thing I'd like from Premium though would be a name change. It's good being Polly, but maybe another username would give me an personality of my own hahaha. But I'm fine with him, he's really cool after all.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh man, the fact that you even considered gifting me a premium, you flatter me Embarrass

The only thing I'd like from Premium though would be a name change. It's good being Polly, but maybe another username would give me an personality of my own hahaha. But I'm fine with him, he's really cool after all.
You are a great user imo, I wanted to give you something for being so Hawesomeeeeee!:4iggy:

Though, with this new, I'm not sure if I should do it or not. :/

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Is it possible that the update is some board overhaul?

Because it's such a stupid decision to remove these perks for Premium users. People that are paying to support the site, that I can't for the life of me fathom any other reason than a technical one that would make someone choose to do this.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

To have Lemmy Koopa in my smash mains instead of Bowser Jr

...That's about it.

I guess you'd have to be a Bowser Jr main to care about that though

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Is it possible that the update is some board overhaul?

Because it's such a stupid decision to remove these perks for Premium users. People that are paying to support the site, that I can't for the life of me fathom any other reason than a technical one that would make someone choose to do this.
The Groups are getting axed as well due to the newest update of XenForo not supporting that function anymore, so I guess.

To change the line under your username.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So far, there's still custom titles, username changes, having a picture of your main in the background of your post, and access to the Disco Room.

...To be honest, the first two are the most notable. The others are kind of eh for some.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I was checking out the new Octopath Traveler trailer...

For those who think Octopath traveler is a dumb title...

Someone in the comments noticing something...
I see what you did there SquareEnix...

Ophilia
Cyrus
Tressa
Olberic
Primrose
Alfyn
Therion
H'aanit

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I predict a drop in Premium sales.
I mean, even if I have the cash to purchase Premium...

The new policy in Taiwan has banned transferring Taiwan Paypal account money to US PayPal account... and vice versa...

So I just hope there more payment method than just Paypal in the future...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Xenoblade 2 Chapter 9 clear and 10 begin...
After a tonne of dawdling and sidequests and stuff, decided to finish climbing the World tree...

Defeated Jin again, he was as annoying as usual...Defeated Amalthus's hentai squid form, Torna folks died, Jin died...everyone dies I guess, except the heroes...of course...

Onto Chapter 10!

wait....where have I seen that Space Station before?

wait...Professor Klauss? Where have I-
HOLYSH$%@%#RV%^G#B#@#$%#$FORESTWHITTAKER@#$RF@#MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIIMI!!!!

Frikkin Zanza? Meyneth? or whoever, the Professor people who blew up the universe at the end of the first game? WTF IS GOING ON!?!!

Weird sequence of events that ****s with Rex's head...Mythra being nice and...

Klauss is the Architect?...that's almost like Shulk being the Architect...except not...except he's old AF now...

Well, now I'm at that dilemma...do I push ahead and beat the game? or do I **** around for another 40 hours or so grinding for Rare blades and knocking out sidequests? Well I figure it out later I'm too tired now...
Don't bother wasting time completing all of the quests, NG+ resets all quest progress.

The ideal way to handle it is to beat the main story first, then do the following things:

-Get all Rare Blades so pulling for the NG+ exclusive Blades is easier.

-Get 99 of every core type after that so you can potentially get all of the randomly pulled NG+ Blades early on.

-Get your favourite Blades to S+ Trust.

-Beat the Lv. 117 Superboss, as beating him gives you access to 10 Dilation Chips, the best Tank/Healer Chip in the game. You can only get these once per playthrough, but can get them again in a NG+ run.

-Complete KOS-MOS's Blade Quest, as the reward is Blade Combo Boost VI and Fast Blade Switch VI Aux Cores. While these are probably gonna be more readily available in a future update, right now they're the only Level VI Aux Cores in the game. And like the Dilation Chips, they are a once per playthrough thing.

-Get to Merc Lv. 5.

-Get Development Lv. 5 in all towns.

-Buy the Deeds to every shop.

-Get your Drivers to Lv. 99.

-Complete the Driver Affinity Trees.

-Get all Pouch Expanison Kits.

-Defeat as many unique monsters as you can find.

And its not too mandatory, but maybe collect all of the necessary items for fully feeding the Arduran in Torigoth before starting NG+. This will mean you can fully feed him as early as Chapter 2.

Do all of this and you're fully prepared to start NG+ in an optimal state.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I don't know. People are actually believing it on ResetEra.

And Emily Rogers said the brand names for the Pokemon Switch games would raise eyebrows. This certainly raises eyebrows.
And TPC said Pokemon Go would have an effect on the franchise going forward.
Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee would indicate that in a way (Names would get localized of course).

Also it would ultimately be disappointing so there's another point in favour of it.

God, that chat is cancer.

D

Deleted member

That leak is fake because no one would ever choose Pikachu version over the superior Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom