• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
"Please be more considerate"

I didn't post that knowing the "Issue had been dropped"

D

Deleted member

Lets start fresh.
I am going to go to bed soon to calm myself down.
Good night everyone. Watching nature documentaries right now.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
F-Zero trademark on the day that a Star Fox racer gets leaked.

Clearly this means the Star Fox game is getting F-Zero DLC tracks.
Apocalypse.jpg

"And that, my dear Rosa, happens when someone pisses that racer guy off to apocalyptical levels. There goes the Lylat System."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well I'm gonna go lay down for a bit, pretty **** day overall. You all have a good one.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I skipped to this page and everyone’s talking about some sort of cataclysmic event that happened on the previous page. Thinking of seeing what it is but I have a feeling that the mystery is better than the truth

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I skipped to this page and everyone’s talking about some sort of cataclysmic event that happened on the previous page. Thinking of seeing what it is but I have a feeling that the mystery is better than the truth
To summarize, we decided to join a cult and our lord and saviour Miyarai demands a sacrifice so we voted to sacrifice you

D

Deleted member

Actually uh... I have a bit of an announcement. Last time I left this place I was gone for about a year or two, but I feel like I need a break again.

So yeah, I dunno how long it'll be but I'm going on a hiatus. It's no one here's fault or anything, It's all on me and how I'm feeling. Sometimes you do stupid things, things you regret. But yeah, just wanted to say goodbye for the time being and I appreciate those who enjoyed my presence as I enjoyed yours.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Cobra Kai is one of those things I thought I never needed until I watched it and I love it. 34 years after a classic movie trilogy that has been a influential part of my childhood and inspired my love for martial arts. Cobra Kai is even more awesome and that's just the first season.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Actually uh... I have a bit of an announcement. Last time I left this place I was gone for about a year or two, but I feel like I need a break again.

So yeah, I dunno how long it'll be but I'm going on a hiatus. It's no one here's fault or anything, It's all on me and how I'm feeling. Sometimes you do stupid things, things you regret. But yeah, just wanted to say goodbye for the time being and I appreciate those who enjoyed my presence as I enjoyed yours.
Well cya, Koko! I’ll be here waiting for your return!

D

Deleted member

Well I'm gonna go lay down for a bit, pretty **** day overall. You all have a good one.
Ah I see.
I had to do a lot of work today, but I am comfortable.
I will have to do more work tomorrow as well.
Reason is, big test in the computer.

I will miss you, not going to lie.
I really did enjoy your presence. But a hiatus is understandable. I hope you enjoy your time. :)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Understandable Koko. Rest up well and we'll be waiting for you when you come back! :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Hope you feel better soon, man, I'll carry the futa torch with pride.
I had a blast by having you here.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Aw see you soon, hope the break helps! You will be missed.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well, now that the chaos is dropped...

How's the weather? :teeth:
Well at first it was very cloudy and raining, then the thunder and lightning came and it was pouring, then by the end of the day the sky cleared up, the sun came out and it was suddenly very hot and bright outside.

A real turnaround of a day, if you ask me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dear FEHPros:
What is the best way to farm Feathers?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pizza Hut doesn't have Feta Cheese. WTF? I can't get a spinach feta from them

That's weird

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'd actually like the Star Fox racer if it meant all the more ''serious" space dwellers got to race together.

Samus, Falcon, Fox, etc.

D

Deleted member

I'd actually like the Star Fox racer if it meant all the more ''serious" space dwellers got to race together.

Samus, Falcon, Fox, etc.
How about we add them to Mario Kart 9?
.....I am sorry....

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
How about we add them to Mario Kart 9?
.....I am sorry....
Mario Kart should stick to characters that can be ''cutesy" or have a very cartoon like nature about them. Link was just on that cusp.

Fox would probably fit into Mario Kart.

But Samus and Falcon would stick out in a Mario Kart roster.

Chrono.

BLANCO BANNER TODAY

I'M READY for imminent disappointment
This is literally me right now.

D

Deleted member

Mario Kart should stick to characters that can be ''cutesy" or have a very cartoon like nature about them. Link was just on that cusp.

Fox would probably fit into Mario Kart.

But Samus and Falcon would stick out in a Mario Kart roster.
Ah. But people would buy Mario Kart 9 more likely, and I think Nintendo would be into the idea.

But it is nice to see them make a racing game diversely and not entirely focusing on Mario Kart when it comes to racing. Good on you Nintendo.

Well good luck. Hope to still see you around discord and all that.
/salute
:061:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yo, Imma get free tickets to see Deadpool 2 as a present.

Sweet.

D

Deleted member

Yo, Imma get free tickets to see Deadpool 2 as a present.

Sweet.
I am getting to go see the new Han Solo movie as soon as it comes out.
Congratulations on your present!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
For all we know? If this Star Fox game is true?

It could be a whole different experience from Mario Kart and F-Zero.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
View attachment 144387
**** you I have a problem
In all seriousness I am so glad that the most expensive thing was lile half price due to the site I order from not knowing how popular it'd be
I think its pretty clear this means you don't have a problem. It clearly means you need to get more Kamen Rider merchindice.

View attachment 144388
"And that, my dear Rosa, happens when someone pisses that racer guy off to apocalyptical levels. There goes the Lylat System."
Oh, so Capt Falcon is the reason we got another reboot. Stop doing that Falcon

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For all we know? If this Star Fox game is true?

It could be a whole different experience from Mario Kart and F-Zero.
Either way, I want James McCloud playable, and if they add fun skins, have his human form there too just for fun(or as a multiplayer-only option. I mean, that's the fun of racing games, it's easy to create quick clones).

Ivander

Smash Legend
Dear FEHPros:
What is the best way to farm Feathers?
Besides Arena, Tempest Trials and Grand Conquest? One way you can do is by doing the Tap Battles. They recently added an update that allows you to get Hero Merit from doing the Tap Battles. Although it's a bit of a hassle, it doesn't involve any skill inheritance or levelling. So that's one thing you can do.

Something you can also do is if you have the right characters and skills, you can set up a group to farm Chain Challenge 1-3 Normal and Auto-Battle with them to farm Hero Merit. The one that makes you go through all of Chapter 1 & 2. If you have decent units with some of them having Noontime or Sol or have a healer like Azama with decent DEF and increase their DEF even more and have them focus on healing, you can get 33-34 Hero Merit per run.
It costs 30 Stamina each run, but with the amount of Stamina you get back, you can get about 190-200 Hero Merit for each hero per day. And getting to 500 Merit with one hero gives you 500 Feathers. So in 3 days, you can get 4 Heroes to get 500 Hero Merit to get 500 Feathers each, giving 2000 Feathers per 3 days. Each Hero can go up to 5000 Hero Merit, so getting 4 Heroes up to 5000 Hero Merit gives you 20,000 Feathers.
That's one decent way I find that gets Feathers nicely, even if it involves making a good healer or getting alot of Laslows for Noontime or Chroms and Ravens for Sol.

There is another way....but it's rather cheap........
It involves farming the Grand Hero Battles. Basically, using a F2P character like Ike, Fjorm or other F2P characters with the right skills and Seals, you can farm the Grand Hero Battles for easy Hero Merit with no Stamina cost. It is a hassle as you need to continuously enter the GHB and skip the dialogue and then Auto-battle as needed, but if you do it continuously for about 6 hours, you can get a Hero up to 5000 Merit, especially one that you don't want to invest in.

And no, Macros are not advisable as I heard recently that IS banned some players for using Macros.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I don't care what the roster of Grand Prix looks like if real.

I'm maining Slippy Toad and no one can stop me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I need a haircut, and part of me want to do it myself.

My hairdo probably would look fine if I just chopped the hair off of the sides completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom