• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm also currently:

Because I've been trying to explain to a friend why E3 is dying on the hype front.

And how Sony and Nintendo in particular have chosen to dish out major dirt and info elsewhere the past few years.

And he's legit all ''If Sony doesn't provide me more than 4 games I'm trading in my PS4." and being a typical overacting gamer.

He doesn't understand that Sony doesn't give a **** about E3 any more, because they've got Playstation Experience now.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Since I wanted to post this yesterday, but didn't have the time to, here's all of my 5-star units in FEH
So about 66 5-stars. Not sure if that's a lot for a F2P player, little less than average, or about average.
For those curious about merges, Effie is +1, Seliph is +1, Joshua is +1, Lucina is +2, Ephiraim is +2, Valentines Eliwood is +1, Cordelia is +1, Nowi is +1, Reinhardt is +1, Raven is +2, L!Lyn is +1, and Faye is +1.

Some units that I don't have but want to get are M!Grima, F!Morgan, Amelia, Halloween Henry, and Valentines Lyn (so essentially, another Armor March unit).

Units with bad IVs that I'd like to get another of are Ryoma, Brave Roy, Delthea, and maybe Spring Alfonse. For a while I had thought that my Lukas had bad IVs, but that was only because Fortress Defense lowers Atk by 3. Turns out he's neutral.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Arlo pretty much described my thoughts entirely.

Godspeed, muppet man.
Muppet Man? Sounds like a Megaman boss.

Guess that means Arlo is Megaman 11 DLC.

On my end, I don't hate Decidueye at all.

I just hate the concept of shoo-in characters as a whole, which by proxy makes me not enjoy speculating about Decidueye. But I don't have a problem with the Pokemon itself, just the principle of the thing. Which for me is my issue with a pretty long list of characters one way or another anyway, LOL.
You and @Delzethin would make good company then.

ARENA CLOSED! DANG IT!

She reminds me of Dora the Explorer that trained in some secret Dojo where she mastered fighting skills.
Hey, Dora doesn't need to have fighting skills, her survival skills prove it.

This is why I somewhat like Iwata more than Miyamoto. .
I mean remember how Xenoblade Chronicles wasn't even going to be a Xeno game in the first place? It was because Iwata that they decided to change the game's title to pay homage to Takahashi's previous works.
And yep, Miyamoto pretty is completely irrelevant when it comes to Xenoblade and Fire Emblem.
Of course Miyamoto as nothing to with the studios outside of Nintendo's main in house one, that's how its always been

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ni...s-island-art-style-and-flipnote-studio.42523/
Nintendo grabbed more trademarks:

- Nintendogs
- The Legendary Starfy
- Sin & Punishment
- Flipnote Studio
- Art Style
- Yoshi's Island
- Pikmin
- F-Zero
- StarFox
- Smash Bros. logo

Could any mean something? Or nothing? Only time will tell.
Not reading into this to much, pretty clear to me its just them renewing their patents and such. Or it could be for the Switch online service.

-All these patents
-All these patents
-And not one of them is Kid Icarus

:4darkpit:
I'm more dissapointed from no Custom Robo.

What up butches and femmes in the course of 60 days I spent well over 200 euros on toku merch and just paid another 50 or so for shipping how was your day
Oh lucky you. If I get a job soon, I plan to blow about £500 on Blu-Rays of nearly all the Precure series. No S.H. Figuarts for me yet. Gotta get those DVDs and Blu-Rays first.

Also something I've noticed when it comes to Miyamoto and people criticising him, most of the criticism aren't valid cause it usually turns into a circlejerk about him being a hack and bashing him cause people didn't like some of his recent decsions.

For example I see people saying Star Fox Zero sucks, cause they don't like ylthe control schemes, and the gamepad was tacked on cause of Miyamoto. But sorry, without the gamepad, a new Star Fox probably would never been made.

And also sorry to say, I find the criticsm, I don't like Zero's control scheme therefore it sucks, to be a invalid one, cause the controls from what I've seen to, seem work as intended. Which effectively means, you don't like Star Fox Zero, cause you don't like motion controls, which is fine, but please don't state an opinion as fact.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mythra Mythra
I still really like Nia, Mythra, Pyra and Mòrag.
You crying over an opinion makes me laugh how truly weak you are.
1v1 me in Smash Bros. Wii U on Friday to show me your true strength. Lets see you put some work to contest with the likes of my powers.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Muppet Man? Sounds like a Megaman boss.

Guess that means Arlo is Megaman 11 DLC.

You and @Delzethin would make good company then.

Hey, Dora doesn't need to have fighting skilss, her survival skills prove it.

Of course Miyamoto as nothing to with the studios outside of Nintendo's main in house one, that's how its always been

Not reading into this to much, pretty clear to me its just them renewing their patents and such. Or it could be for the Switch online service.

I'm more dissapointed from no Custom Robo.

Oh lucky you. If I get a job soon, I plan to blow about £500 on Blu-Rays of nearly all the Precure series. No S.H. Figuarts for me yet. Gotta get those DVDs and Blu-Rays first.

Also something I've noticed when it comes to Miyamoto and people criticising him, most of the criticism aren't valid cause it usually turns into a circlejerk about him being a hack and bashing him cause people didn't like some of his recent decsions.

For example I see people saying Star Fox Zero sucks, cause they don't like ylthe control schemes, and the gamepad was tacked on cause of Miyamoto. But sorry, without the gamepad, a new Star Fox probably would never been made.

And also sorry to say, I find the criticsm, I don't like Zero's control scheme therefore it sucks, to be a valid one, cause the controls from what I've seen to, seem work as intended. Which effectively means, you don't like Star Fox Zero, cause you don't like moition controls, which is fine, but please don't state an opinion as fact.
You're still jealous I have a middleman for P-Bandai stuff

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Seeing all those names of series makes me go nuts right now. I don't know if I can handle all these feels

D

Deleted member

I don't believe the Star Fox rumor myself even if it has multiple websites with sources. Just doesn't feel real to me I guess.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I got this idea in my head and couldn't resist, so have a Mythra meme.

lightning_buster.png

This means I'm legally entitled to believe in the foursome ending as canon.

Or the "Nia wins, Rex loses" ending, either works.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I kinda like the idea of a Star Fox racing game, but also feel bad for poor Captain Falcon.

Nintendo:

Mario, you get to race!
Link, you get to race!
Isabelle, you get to race!
Inklings, you get to race!
Star Fox, guess what?!

Fox: I get to race!

Captain Falcon: -sighs-
Don't worry Capt. you always get to Smash at least.

Obviously this means Captain Falcon will get a spectacle fighter game made by Platinum as a compensation
I'd buy it.

I'm also currently:

Because I've been trying to explain to a friend why E3 is dying on the hype front.

And how Sony and Nintendo in particular have chosen to dish out major dirt and info elsewhere the past few years.

And he's legit all ''If Sony doesn't provide me more than 4 games I'm trading in my PS4." and being a typical overacting gamer.

He doesn't understand that Sony doesn't give a **** about E3 any more, because they've got Playstation Experience now.
Does Sony ever livestream Playstatiom Experiences, or am I missing something, cause I stopped following gaming newsites when it basically became impossible to find sites where was easy to find articles announcing up coming games.

Speaking of which, anybody got any sites that I will have a easy time of finding articles that just report a upcoming games announcement?

I kind of was using Crunchyroll, but that's mainly anime annoucements I need a site for video-game announcements

You're still jealous I have a middleman for P-Bandai stuff
Why would I be jealous when I'm going to find my own middleman after I get all the DVDs and Blu-Rays, so I can start my S.H Figuarts Precure collection.

When I think of Muppet Man, I think of the "Man or Muppet" song from the recent Muppet Movie. Does that make Arlo a Muppet of a Man?
Or maybe he's just a very Manly Muppet.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Gotta get my E3 prediction bingo out before any more things spill out. Made this before the events of today, now my Star Fox... uh... suspicion seems a lot less impressive, lol.

E3BINGO18.png

Let's see if I can bingo two years in a row. :D

D

Deleted member

You guys are annoying me a bit.
Like, I do not want to express my opinions anymore, because now I am being teased for making an image that Mythra does not like apparently, because "IT ISN'T RIGHT GIRL OR WHATEVER".
I CLEARLY DO LIKE MYTHRA, PYRA, MORAG and NIA. I just decided to choose that image.

Ivander

Smash Legend
In truth, everyone in this thread including myself is an attention seeker. We are here to seek the attention of others and discuss things.
Not me really. I enjoy this topic enough just by watching it. I don't need to add stuff in to do so.

D

Deleted member

Not me really. I enjoy this topic enough just by watching it. I don't need to add stuff in to do so.
At a basic level, the want to communicate with others in itself is to seek the attention of someone else.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Like, I do not want to express my opinions anymore, because now I am being teased for making an image that Mythra does not like apparently, because "IT ISN'T RIGHT GIRL OR WHATEVER".
I CLEARLY DO LIKE MYTHRA, PYRA, MORAG and NIA. I just decided to choose that image.
I don't think any of us are serious and you shouldn't take our stuff seriously.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*sigh

Yet again you don’t understand. Did you learn nothing from the postings of that user the other day?

No one is insulting you. Not to mention you go and like all the posts so how can you really be upset to post this?

You can’t.

You need to understand context more no offense. Especially since it’s been proven multiple times you don’t really read. That leads to a big language gap between what you read and actually understand. It be better for you to read and get a full picture than a half picture.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
“I’m angry cause you guys aren’t taking waifu talk seriously!”

D

Deleted member

I don't think any of us are serious and you shouldn't take our stuff seriously.
*sigh

Yet again you don’t understand. Did you learn nothing from the postings of that user the other day?

No one is insulting you. Not to mention you go and like all the posts so how can you really be upset to post this?

You can’t.

You need to understand context more no offense. Especially since it’s been proven multiple times you don’t really read. That leads to a big language gap between what you read and actually understand. It be better for you to read and get a full picture than a half picture.
I know it is a joke.
Some jokes are offensive, and I took offense.
Mythra does not actually mean that I should delete my account, but I feel teased by showing an image.
You guys supported the joke too. I am upset.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I know it is a joke.
Some jokes are offensive, and I took offense.
Mythra does not actually mean that I should delete my account, but I feel teased by showing an image.
You guys supported the joke too. I am upset.
I tease people I like.

Hence why I use the same gif a lot towards Uni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom