• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

“I’m angry cause you guys aren’t taking waifu talk seriously!”
That is not my waifu. I do not have waifus.
I tease people I like.

Hence why I use the same gif a lot towards Uni.
It is not your fault.
I also feel pressured to give in and to agree with all of you.
And the worst part is, Mythra is probably going to ignore me and joke around me and you all are going to give her likes while I sit around moping. Like it feels like 10-1.

I feel offended. You can not change my opinion.
I will like Mythra's post because I am nice, but still. I feel offended and Mythra owes me an apology for starting what I feel was an assault.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That is not my waifu. I do not have waifus.

It is not your fault.
I also feel pressured to give in and to agree with all of you.
And the worst part is, Mythra is probably going to ignore me and joke around me and you all are going to give her likes while I sit around moping. Like it feels like 10-1.

I feel offended. You can not change my opinion.
I will like Mythra's post because I am nice, but still. I feel offended and Mythra owes me an apology for starting what I feel was an assault.
I think this should just teach you to not take everything so seriously.

Not that kind of rough :urg:
Where’s the fun without the pain? :smirk:

Get a room you two

...or better yet just get in the van
I don’t get the van part.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I know it is a joke.
Some jokes are offensive, and I took offense.
Mythra does not actually mean that I should delete my account, but I feel teased by showing an image.
You guys supported the joke too. I am upset.
No offense is meant by it and really, “delete your account” is one of the biggest memes out there. There is absolute no reason to think poorly of it.

Not to mention that like I said your sounding exactly like that user from the other day, and not really listening when you shouldn’t take anything to seriously here.

And trust me you don’t want to start that same episode again, it’s not good or healthy for people to think and act that way.

D

Deleted member

No offense is meant by it and really, “delete your account” is one of the biggest memes out there. There is absolute no reason to think poorly of it.

Not to mention that like I said your sounding exactly like that user from the other day, and not really listening when you shouldn’t take anything to seriously here.

And trust me you don’t want to start that same episode again, it’s not good or healthy for people to think and act that way.
It is not that.
It is just I feel pressure for doing so.
Like I think Mythra is making fun of me for an opinion.
AND YOU ALL LIKED IT, WHICH ADDED EVEN MORE PRESSURE!
I know I liked it, but still....

D

Deleted member

Okay if you knew that, then why did you even liked it to begin with? I'm not jumping on you here, just trying to help us understand where you're coming from
I unliked the post.
And please do not like Mythra's post, as it gives me more pressure and it feels like harassment.
Like come on.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It is not that.
It is just I feel pressure for doing so.
Like I think Mythra is making fun of me for an opinion.
AND YOU ALL LIKED IT, WHICH ADDED EVEN MORE PRESSURE!
I know I liked it, but still....
Pressure for what? To delete your account?

That literally makes no sense. If the littlest joke or statement makes you want to do that then I’m going to be honest here.

You should take an actual break and talk to someone irl. A mindset like that is not what you want. I’ve been there trust me. They only way to fix it is to talk it out with a professional and get some help to fix things.

You shouldn’t feel the need for anything. It’s a joke that’s why it’s liked. No one really cares what you do with your account. It’s yours so run it the way you want, no one will actually judge you.

D

Deleted member

That literally makes no sense. If the littlest joke or statement makes you want to do that then I’m going to be honest here.

You should take an actual break and talk to someone irl. A mindset like that is not what you want. I’ve been there trust me. They only way to fix it is to talk it out with a professional and get some help to fix things.

You shouldn’t feel the need for anything. It’s a joke that’s why it’s liked. No one really cares what you do with your account. It’s yours so run it the way you want, no one will actually judge you.
You are not helping at all.
All I want is an apology from Mythra Mythra at this point.

D

Deleted member

I am fine for now, thank you very much.
And it is a joke, but jokes can be mean.
I feel a little bit bullied for that joke and you all liking it DOES NOT HELP!!!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You are not helping at all.
All I want is an apology from Mythra Mythra at this point. No infraction or waning, just an apology.
Than no one will be able to help you. We give you advice time after time, but you still act the same and always seek attention and causes issues over minor things that make no sense to start issues about.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hatched an Azurill from an egg in Pokemon Go and I was like "WTF, isn't this a gen 4 pokemon"?

I didn't realize gen 3 introduced new pokemon related to prior pokemon

Edit: It introduced Wynaut as well

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hatched an Azurill from an egg in Pokemon Go and I was like "WTF, isn't this a gen 4 pokemon"?

I always forget that too. They were baby Pokémon and out of place.

Also since I had more memories of gen 3 I use to think skarmory and the slugma line were gen 3 mons.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

-runs away-
Shipping confirmed :troll:

@ShinyLegendary the only thing I'm going to say is please don't take it personal. He didn't mean to say it as a literal term, but how you reacted to said post is taking it too far. If you have an issue with Mythra, why not send Mythra a PM and sort it out from there? Sometimes best to do one on one instead of in the thread when you may feel pressured by us. I respect how you're feeling, but we would suggest that if you're still feeling this way, talk to a counselor would help you understand yourself better and allow yourself to express in ways that we can't help with on here. Even I have my moments at times and I can't express it on here because it's either too much or too dark for many to handle.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I always forget that too. They were baby Pokémon and out of place.

Also since I had more memories of gen 3 I use to think skarmory and the slugma line were gen 3 mons.
I used to think Skarmory was a gen 3 pokemon as well for some reason

D

Deleted member

Than no one will be able to help you. We give you advice time after time, but you still act the same and always seek attention and causes issues over minor things that make no sense to start issues about.
Oh believe me, I already am trying to change my personality.

D

Deleted member

Well I feel offended by the joke.
I feel like it was a way of saying "OH SHINY YOUR OPINION IS WRONG, I AM GOING TO MEME ON IT."
Shiny

That is a popular meme and not meant to be taken seriously can you please drop this? No one is trying to hurt your feelings. You shouldn't be getting offended by memes that are meant to be funny especially since you posted bob the builder **** pic. Should we be offended you posted that? C'mon.

D

Deleted member

I KNOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY AND JUST A LITTLE HARMLESS JOKE, BUT LET ME EXPLAIN.

I felt like I was a bit harassed for my attempt to be funny and you all liking it really adds to the anger.

Like Mythra had to make a meme about disagreeing with my opinion just because it is my opinion. Instead of being like "Okay, that is Shiny's opinion", he made a joke that hurt me a bit. I DO NOT CARE IF IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HARMLESS, IT HARMED ME.

Like come on. Mythra can meme, but directly attacking people with it is not cool. I felt attacked.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Edit: It introduced Wynaut as well
I recall someone telling me Lucario was a Gen 3 Pokemon. Showed the Pokedex to him and he looked like an ****ing idiot by walking away after 3 seconds of a stunned response lmao.

*sigh*

Call me back when this discussion is over. Idk if I'm even gonna help at this point, so I'm gonna step back for now.

D

Deleted member

I KNOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY AND JUST A LITTLE HARMLESS JOKE, BUT LET ME EXPLAIN.

I felt like I was a bit harassed for my attempt to be funny and you all liking it really adds to the anger.

Like Mythra had to make a meme about disagreeing with my opinion just because it is my opinion. Instead of being like "Okay, that is Shiny's opinion", he made a joke that hurt me a bit. I DO NOT CARE IF IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HARMLESS, IT HARMED ME.

Like come on. Mythra can meme, but directly attacking people with it is not cool. I felt attacked.
I'm sorry but your feelings regarding being offended are ridiculous. I don't say that to be mean but you need to realize you're being ridiculous with this.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh believe me, I already am trying to change my personality.
See you really haven’t.

Quoting my post 3 times to try and bait me into an argument isn’t going to work. I’ve said what I wanted to already. As always your seeking attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom