• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I wonder if the Jungle Book/Frozen world rumors will come true. Or if we'll finally see the Big Hero 6 world.
While a world announcement is certainly possible around this time, I don't expect one. This isn't a livestream or anything as far as I know, so much as they are just letting people play the game and talk about it (hence the mention of an embargo - it's possible the relevant people have already played the game). They're even inviting some speedrunners and more gameplay-oriented KH YouTubers like Bizkit047, Soralaam1, and LimitForm72. So I think hyping up the gameplay is the main focus here. Hell, even ZeRo of Smash Wii U fame is being invited.

If I had to take a guess, the invited guests will be playing either Mount Olympus or Kingdom of Corona.

Last edited:
Random concept because i've been dwelling on it a little and honestly was only able to think of a single answer becuase i'm still sicj as hell.

What pokemon do you think has been the most underutilized.

For me, it's Poliwhirl, Tyrogue. :236:

Tyrogue has a really cool concept of being able to evolve into 3 different pokemon based on its stats with pretty good variation between the 3. And while the concept is rough (IVs/natures make things hard to get the one you want). But the actual concept is really neat. And with the physical/special split Hitmonchan isn't **** any more now that it can effectively use the elemental punches.

And yet Tyrogue has not been available in regular gameplay outside of johto. It has ONLY been post game

:061:

D

Deleted member

Random concept because i've been dwelling on it a little and honestly was only able to think of a single answer becuase i'm still sicj as hell.

What pokemon do you think has been the most underutilized.

For me, it's Poliwhirl, Tyrogue. :236:

Tyrogue has a really cool concept of being able to evolve into 3 different pokemon based on its stats with pretty good variation between the 3. And while the concept is rough (IVs/natures make things hard to get the one you want). But the actual concept is really neat. And with the physical/special split Hitmonchan isn't **** any more now that it can effectively use the elemental punches.

And yet Tyrogue has not been available in regular gameplay outside of johto. It has ONLY been post game

:061:
I reallybwish Tyrogue was avaible in other games, I love Pokemon with multiple evolutions and its evolutions are all very useful.
Also, small correction hut you can actually get Tyrogue in Johto as soon as you beat Clair and get her badge since Waterfall is the last HM required to access his section of the cave. Though I wish he'd appear as an early-game Pokemon, as it is now, Tyrogue is just a glorified egg that you have to raise for some levels, you're never using it in combat.

D

Deleted member

It is so boring around here.
Going to play FEH.
I am trying to get some orbs.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Decided to record Julius Infernal in FE Heroes because I was bored.

I also hadn't done the new Zephiel stuff, so I did his Infernal map too while I was at it.

Forgive the poor music loop in the Zephiel video. I was having some technical difficulties and couldn't get a more appropriate length song.

I kinda felt good beating these though, they're actually pretty intimidating for the average player I'd say, and Zephiel's is super tight for my team too.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
F-Zero trademark on the day that a Star Fox racer gets leaked.

Clearly this means the Star Fox game is getting F-Zero DLC tracks.

D

Deleted member

Subway is too good. All I put on my sandwich is oven-roasted chicken and spinach leaves but I have simple tastes and that's all I need~

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hearty Italian.

Chicken.

Sliced Cheese.

Ketchup.

And two Cheese Toasties.

Havin' this makes me reaaaaal happy!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I decided to check r/SonictheHedgehog for the first time in a while and this was the top post, lol.

I've lowkey fantasised about how Sonic could be implemented into FE Heroes, lol.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
For me food tastes better with as little ingredients possible. I love my tea without sugar as well.
I say you're missing out...

Not that food needs to be packed with a tone of ingerdients, but even a little seasoning or something to give it a bit more flavour...

D

Deleted member

I say you're missing out...

Not that food needs to be packed with a tone of ingerdients, but even a little seasoning or something to give it a bit more flavour...
Oh, I'm certainly not, I've tried all sorts of things in my 27 years on this planet and I just have a taste that differs from most. But that's okay, everyone has what they like.

D

Deleted member

So I was looking for a Bob the Builder picture to make a joke and.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I kinda like the idea of a Star Fox racing game, but also feel bad for poor Captain Falcon.

Nintendo:

Mario, you get to race!
Link, you get to race!
Isabelle, you get to race!
Inklings, you get to race!
Star Fox, guess what?!

Fox: I get to race!

Captain Falcon: -sighs-

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I kinda like the idea of a Star Fox racing game, but also feel bad for poor Captain Falcon.

Nintendo:

Mario, you get to race!
Link, you get to race!
Star Fox, guess what?!

Look at it this way captain falcon wouldn’t have had to change his franchises playstyle

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
...I have no idea what's happening to this thread anymore. Camilla and Bob just ruined my night

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Nintendo:

Mario, you get to race!
Link, you get to race!
Star Fox, guess what?!

Obviously this means Captain Falcon will get a spectacle fighter game made by Platinum as a compensation

D

Deleted member

What has been seen...cannot be unseen
Even more......

Nintendo:

Mario, you get to race!
Link, you get to race!
Star Fox, guess what?!

My man will come back sometime...... right? :4falcon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom