• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think its pretty clear this means you don't have a problem. It clearly means you need to get more Kamen Rider merchindice.

Oh, so Capt Falcon is the reason we got another reboot. Stop doing that Falcon
Yeah, there's 3 whole Sentai things there. Technically 4 as one of them is a 2-in-1 thing. Maybe 5 if I get the Samus coloured hammer thing that was a campaign item

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Wolf is cut from Grand Prix.

Cut before it even gets a sequel.

Sakurai stormed into the office and demanded it.

''I swear if I see that anthropomorphic wolf **** I'll cut your tires and bed your wives!"

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Man I need a haircut, and part of me want to do it myself.

My hairdo probably would look fine if I just chopped the hair off of the sides completely.
I refuse to trust my hair with anyone who isn’t a professional. Haircutting is a mysterious art. You need many years of medical school to perform Hair Surgery

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Wolf is cut from Grand Prix.

Cut before it even gets a sequel.

Sakurai stormed into the office and demanded it.

''I swear if I see that anthropomorphic wolf **** I'll cut your tires and bed your wives!"
Oh. Ouch. Right in the gut. Are you an anime swordsman? Cause you deeply wounded me. <.<

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Xenoblade 2 Chapter 9 clear and 10 begin...
After a tonne of dawdling and sidequests and stuff, decided to finish climbing the World tree...

Defeated Jin again, he was as annoying as usual...Defeated Amalthus's hentai squid form, Torna folks died, Jin died...everyone dies I guess, except the heroes...of course...

Onto Chapter 10!

wait....where have I seen that Space Station before?

wait...Professor Klauss? Where have I-
HOLYSH$%@%#RV%^G#B#@#$%#$FORESTWHITTAKER@#$RF@#MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIIMI!!!!

Frikkin Zanza? Meyneth? or whoever, the Professor people who blew up the universe at the end of the first game? WTF IS GOING ON!?!!

Weird sequence of events that ****s with Rex's head...Mythra being nice and...

Klauss is the Architect?...that's almost like Shulk being the Architect...except not...except he's old AF now...

Well, now I'm at that dilemma...do I push ahead and beat the game? or do I **** around for another 40 hours or so grinding for Rare blades and knocking out sidequests? Well I figure it out later I'm too tired now...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After a tonne of dawdling and sidequests and stuff, decided to finish climbing the World tree...

Defeated Jin again, he was as annoying as usual...Defeated Amalthus's hentai squid form, Torna folks died, Jin died...everyone dies I guess, except the heroes...of course...

Onto Chapter 10!

HOLYSH$%@%#RV%^G#B#@#$%#$FORESTWHITTAKER@#$RF@#MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIIMI!!!!

Frikkin Zanza? Meyneth? or whoever, the Professor people who blew up the universe at the end of the first game? WTF IS GOING ON!?!!

Klauss is the Architect?...that's almost like Shulk being the Architect...except not...except he's old AF now...

Well, now I'm at that dilemma...do I push ahead and beat the game? or do I **** around for another 40 hours or so grinding for Rare blades and knocking out sidequests? Well I figure it out later I'm too tired now...

GET IN THE ELEV- wait

....you already did that :V

I say finish it, basically is just going to the final boss now.
Just prepare for a 30 minute long cutscene.

Leaving more stuff for the postgame makes it more enjoyable imo.

Last edited:

Onto Chapter 10!

Someone got in the elevator
:061:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Howdy my friends! How are you going? Me, I'm fine!...well, beside my eyes but beside that, I feel good!:4pacman:

D

Deleted member

Howdy my friends! How are you going? Me, I'm fine!...well, beside my eyes but beside that, I feel good!:4pacman:
Glad you feel good.
I feel a little bitter, and I am going to go to sleep soon.

Also GET IN THE ELEVATOR A Distant Demon A Distant Demon !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Are you manly or feminine? This question is relevant.
I am from the Marth bloodline. And take after him greatly. I also respect and look up to Chrom and Lucina. I am an even further descendant of all of them and wear a very fancy cape and take great pride in my appearance.

D

Deleted member

I am from the Marth bloodline. And take after him greatly. I also respect and look up to Chrom and Lucina. I am an even further descendant of all of them and wear a very fancy cape and take great pride in my appearance.
~Bows to you~
~Offers a drink~

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ah. Then you are quite feminine. It's what Marth does.

(Sadly my joke won't work due to how you exactly replied. Still, that was quite interesting~)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, still no news on XB2's DLC blades?

Gosh, that's the kind of things that make me regret looking at leaks, because the wait become more horrible the days pass.:drsad:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So it will resort to this? All right.
You... Haven't play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 right? And you are checking spoilers ... And a big one apparently....

Congrats, You played yourself (half joking)
Muppet Man? Sounds like a Megaman boss.

Guess that means Arlo is Megaman 11 DLC.
Much like anyone who complains no Virtual console on Switch...
Arlo didn't mention you can already play those old school games on the go... With modded PSP.

And I don't understand why Arlo doesn't want to pay the service to "not only play those games online" but also Cloud Saves... He didn't mention this either... Even though I aware the video is about no Virtual Console on Switch but C'mon, there's more than just those games when it comes to Nintendo Switch Online.
Cloud Saves (if it's the only way to back your save data) behind paywall still sucks though.
Of course Miyamoto as nothing to with the studios outside of Nintendo's main in house one, that's how its always been
As such I don't understand why they even bring up Xenoblade... Lol

You guys are annoying me a bit.
Like, I do not want to express my opinions anymore, because now I am being teased for making an image that Mythra does not like apparently, because "IT ISN'T RIGHT GIRL OR WHATEVER".
I CLEARLY DO LIKE MYTHRA, PYRA, MORAG and NIA. I just decided to choose that image.
Fact:
All female Main characters in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 are awesome.

And just go and buy the game of your own can of you really like those characters.....

Chrono.

Man, still no news on XB2's DLC blades?

Gosh, that's the kind of things that make me regret looking at leaks, because the wait become more horrible the days pass.:drsad:
This is how I'm feeling these days in general.

FighterZ DLC is probably coming in a few weeks but we haven't heard anything else after Vegito was leaked, Xenoblade 2's DLC was seemingly leaked but we won't hear anything officially till E3, some small news here and there but nothing huge or just rumors and I shouldn't even have to mention Smash.

This unsubstantiated Star Fox rumor is the only big thing going on right now lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is how I'm feeling these days in general.

FighterZ DLC is probably coming in a few weeks but we haven't heard anything else after Vegito was leaked, Xenoblade 2's DLC was seemingly leaked but we won't hear anything officially till E3, some small news here and there but nothing huge or just rumors and I shouldn't even have to mention Smash.

This unsubstantiated Star Fox rumor is the only big thing going on right now lol.
The thing is, the DLC blades were said to be all released this spring.

Right now, we have 1 out of 3 + one free bonus, but I really wonder when the two others are going to come out?

Are they going to release them together?

Plus, the leak, ironically, didn't leak anything about them since they weren't in the data code. So they are still the elements of surprise for them.

The waiting is still horrible tho.:drsad:

Chrono.

The thing is, the DLC blades were said to be all released this spring.

Right now, we have 1 out of 3 + one free bonus, but I really wonder when the two others are going to come out?

Are they going to release them together?

Plus, the leak, ironically, didn't leak anything about them since they weren't in the data code. So they are still the elements of surprise for them.

The waiting is still horrible tho.:drsad:
Well...

I thought it was Shulk and Fiora who were the other two? Unless they're tied to the Challenge mode?or DLC Story?

Idek.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well...

I thought it was Shulk and Fiora who were the other two? Unless they're tied to the Challenge mode?or DLC Story?

Idek.
Shulk & Fiora are rewards for the Challenge Mode.

The DLC blades are completely different things.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Playing FEH and farming **** in XCX is what is keeping me sane until XC2 News/E3.

Jk, now Im desperated for the next Legendary Banner.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I am now curious to hear the joke anyways. :laugh:
Marth is feminine and larger than Lucina.

Lucina is manly and flatter than Marth.

Yes, Lucina is flatter than her male counterpart(not sure if the meme actually exists or was just an in-joke for a few users).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Challenge Mode scares me.

Me with Dokkan Battle.

Also binging some shows.
REAL-LIFE TIGER! TIGER!

Tho, there is one mission you can play as Jin. So that's cool.

There is another one where you apparantly fight all of Torna too.

Yeah, I think you should be scared.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
And so my endeavor with that Ryoma and Dorcas came to a close with a happy ending.

As I continued to snipe for red orbs, I was pity-broken by this unit:

My first Male Morgan, and he even got the best possible IV spread: +Spd -Def! Not sure if I'll invest in him right now, but I'll definitely hold on to him.

After a few more sniping for Red Orbs (thanks to accumulating a number of them through the Chain Challenges), I finally got a better nature Ryoma! The new Ryoma I got is +Def - HP. While the boon is the same as the previous one, the bane is completely different: instead of being his worst bane (Speed, the one I got last time), he got one of his best banes (HP)! Thus, I can use this new Ryoma!

I've already started to put some work into the new Ryoma. I grinded him up to Level 40 (yep, I'm out of universal crystals for the time being to make the process easier), and I decided to let him inherit Steady Breath from the extra Brave Ike that I previously pulled. I'm going for the optimal tanky build for Ryoma. I just need a Barst/Selena and a Nephenee so that I can give him Reposition and Wrath respectively. Too bad Nephenee is a rare unit to come by these days.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh, this is nice, can wait to se-

AH, ****

Hey, 'Champ, if you wanna make Premium even more unattractive then so be it.
I'm starting to seriously question whether or not "upgrade" is the right word.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Damn, the new FEH quests are lit; for a F2P game it has so many rewarding stuff to do.

Tap Battle is fun af.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
On my end, I don't hate Decidueye at all.

I just hate the concept of shoo-in characters as a whole, which by proxy makes me not enjoy speculating about Decidueye. But I don't have a problem with the Pokemon itself, just the principle of the thing. Which for me is my issue with a pretty long list of characters one way or another anyway, LOL.
Yeah, that's what bugs me about all of this. We even saw what happens when we don't bother looking past one option back during Smash 4 speculation when Robin caught everyone outside the FE fandom off guard and Greninja caught everyone period off guard. You'd think people would've learned, but apparently not, and now some valid ideas are getting waved off just for not matching expectations.

At least it hasn't taken a turn for the toxic. Yet.

You and Delzethin Delzethin would make good company then.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom