• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I could believe "Let's GO!" being the actual name.

But the fact that the versions are specifically Pikachu and Eevee leads me to believe we'll get another Yellow situation where we only get one starter choice, which will be the Pokemon the version is named after. Except Yellow made sense since it was based on the anime.

I just don't see them taking out the ability to choose between a fire, water or grass starter in a mainline game. Especially when even Pokemon GO had that.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Son of a *****

I could believe "Let's GO!" being the actual name.

But the fact that the versions are specifically Pikachu and Eevee leads me to believe we'll get another Yellow situation where we only get one starter choice, which will be the Pokemon the version is named after. Except Yellow made sense since it was based on the anime.

I just don't see them taking out the ability to choose between a fire, water or grass starter in a mainline game. Especially when even Pokemon GO had that.
That all lines up with this

Yeah it's dated as April Fool's but that's the perfect time to post a leak no? Everyone's wary as **** on that date.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Don't bother wasting time completing all of the quests, NG+ resets all quest progress.

The ideal way to handle it is to beat the main story first, then do the following things:

-Get all Rare Blades so pulling for the NG+ exclusive Blades is easier.

-Get 99 of every core type after that so you can potentially get all of the randomly pulled NG+ Blades early on.

-Get your favourite Blades to S+ Trust.

-Beat the Lv. 117 Superboss, as beating him gives you access to 10 Dilation Chips, the best Tank/Healer Chip in the game. You can only get these once per playthrough, but can get them again in a NG+ run.

-Complete KOS-MOS's Blade Quest, as the reward is Blade Combo Boost VI and Fast Blade Switch VI Aux Cores. While these are probably gonna be more readily available in a future update, right now they're the only Level VI Aux Cores in the game. And like the Dilation Chips, they are a once per playthrough thing.

-Get to Merc Lv. 5.

-Get Development Lv. 5 in all towns.

-Buy the Deeds to every shop.

-Get your Drivers to Lv. 99.

-Complete the Driver Affinity Trees.

-Get all Pouch Expanison Kits.

-Defeat as many unique monsters as you can find.

And its not too mandatory, but maybe collect all of the necessary items for fully feeding the Arduran in Torigoth before starting NG+. This will mean you can fully feed him as early as Chapter 2.

Do all of this and you're fully prepared to start NG+ in an optimal state.
Um,
It makes more sense if you reverse it...
These are the basic completion while reaching to the last chapater
-Get to Merc Lv. 5.

I would also add...
- completing every rare Blade's quests, and complete every rare Blade's affinity chart.
So yeah, technically you should just ignore those regular quest to be exact.

and then once you reach to the last chapter...

-Get all Rare Blades so pulling for the NG+ exclusive Blades is easier. (This also includes completing those rare Blade obtain quest, obviously...)

-Get 99 of every core type after that so you can potentially get all of the randomly pulled NG+ Blades early on.
Actually... you can just sell the commons and keep the rare and legendary core crystals

-Get your favorite Blades to S+ Trust.

Also it seems that once you fed the Ardun to 99 and defeated it... once you start NG+, you can still re-feed to Ardun...

But it is somewhat pointless since the tombstone was actually there...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Just remember; it being on April Fool's isn't automatically fake. Every Yugioh OCG list starts on that date without fail, and is never fake. Nuff said.

...Also, wow, that leak could be real. Huh.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Um,
It makes more sense if you reverse it...
These are the basic completion while reaching to the last chapater
-Get to Merc Lv. 5.

I would also add...
- completing every rare Blade's quests, and complete every rare Blade's affinity chart.
So yeah, technically you should just ignore those regular quest to be exact.

and then once you reach to the last chapter...

-Get all Rare Blades so pulling for the NG+ exclusive Blades is easier. (This also includes completing those rare Blade obtain quest, obviously...)

Actually... you can just sell the commons and keep the rare and legendary core crystals

-Get your favorite Blades to S+ Trust.

Also it seems that once you fed the Ardun to 99 and defeated it... once you start NG+, you can still re-feed to Ardun...

But it is somewhat pointless since the tombstone was actually there...
I'm saying to do this stuff after you beat the last chapter. Not before.

Mainly because T-elos can only be obtained after doing so anyway.

It's better to just finish the story ASAP so you can't be spoiled. Side quests don't matter until NG+ (even then it's debatable).

All of the other stuff I mentioned can be done in any order so long as it's after the final boss. Then when you've done all of that, start NG+.

Staarih

Smash Master
Yeah there’s been a lot of Pikachu and Eevee merchandise advertised lately. And all this sounds like a really Game Freak thing to do, Pokémon GO interaction and all.

It’s happening isn’t it?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait wait, I'm not getting it, is this a remake of Pokemon Yellow along elements of Pokemon Go?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I for one can see WHY.

This will appeal to people who have not touched Pokemon in years. These are two of the most popular Mon in existence from the first generation.

There's a whole group of gamers and casual people who haven't touched Pokemon since they went beyond 151. This is a good marketing strategy of getting them back in. You throw them back where they are familiar with. Two familiar starters. Throw in new things they don't know about or have only seen in Smash.

And then you rope them into Gen 8 when it comes.

I for one think this is honestly kind of brilliant on Game Freak's part. They never once promised us that we'd be getting the next Gen on Switch and all that hype is things people have done to themselves.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There is an official "Project Eevee" Japanese Twitter account that has been up for a little while now (since Novemeber 2017), so yeah I believe the new Pokémon being Eevee-centric. They've been trying to build Eevee's popularity in Japan for a while now.

https://twitter.com/project_eevee

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ehhhhhhh I'm not liking how true this seems.

Because damn there's a lot of evidence.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
For you Final Fantasy VI fans, Locke Cole was just confirmed as the second Season Pass character for Dissidia NT.

Also there was a JP Overview trailer for Mario Tennis Aces, and uuuuuuhhhh Luigi what did you do?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Locke, buddy, you looking spiffy as ****.

Also lol don't let Sakurai see the Luigi thing. It'll be his new Final Smash.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Does anyone know anything about this Emily Roger (if I say their name right)? Did they made leak before? And if yes, were their real? False? Or somewhere in between? (some info are somewhat right, but others aren't)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Does anyone know anything about this Emily Roger (if I say their name right)? Did they made leak before? And if yes, were their real? False? Or somewhere in between? (some info are somewhat right, but others aren't)
She's had a mixed record. Got some things wrong regarding BotW and Odyssey's release schedule, but leaked Mario+Rabbids and lots of hardware stuff.

Notable enough to not ignore, flaky enough to not be taken as gospel, as N3ON said. There seems to be a LOT of things corroborating this though.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
She's provided a lot.
Plenty are right and plenty are wrong, that's how it is for any leaker worth their salt. We know she has a fair bit of insider info, I think most of the admins on Era do actually.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm saying to do this stuff after you beat the last chapter. Not before.

Mainly because T-elos can only be obtained after doing so anyway.
Yeah... But I digress besides the quests...

I was never of a main story rusher, so I tried to get everything the best put of.

And that also includes some rare Blade you can only get from NG+, and I got all of them for now not to far after I play NG+.

It's better to just finish the story ASAP so you can't be spoiled. Side quests don't matter until NG+ (even then it's debatable
If the story is good then yeah, but again I ready mention about my way of playing Xenoblade so moving on.

I mean, I have pretty much kept myself from getting spoiled, the big ones at least. Sure I already aware some character's spoilers but most of it didn't ruin my story experience that much.

I agreed that regular side quest don't matter but Blade quests do imo.

And here's Nia and Mythra cooking:
Careful, don't look at this if you haven't get past to chapter 7 of XC2.

And since we have seen Toga appearing on MHA anime...
Here's a fanart I think is just awesome

Bottom left:
Toga when she sees Stain in person...

It would be awesome if Toga really starts to show more emotions in manga and anime...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just like the Alolan starters and the leak about the Switch Event last January right?

it's also more than just 4chan lol

It's still unconfirmed and no reason to ***** about GF
Ok but I ******* about Game Freak in the Source Gaming discord before knowing about this because I ****ing hate the direction they've been taking with the series since Gen 6
So do I, partially, but I don't jump at a supposed leak for the first chance to ***** about how they have been favoring multiplayer over singleplayer

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Apparently Joe from Serebii is backing Emily on the leak now.

I'm calling it now; it's real. I trust Joe.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nintendo for the pass weeks.

Where are the plumbers when you need them?:mariomelee:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'm 101% team real. I'd bet on it.

Not exactly what I want (ugh Kanto) but if there's a reverse GSC situation that'd be awesome.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The Plumbers are too busy working out and getting ready for Smash Switch.

Mario and Luigi are going to leave the gym see the water spilled every where and the loudest mamma mia ever uttered in existence will be followed by Reggie shouting ''YOU'RE FIRED!"

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Joe walks in like, "yeah" and I immediately get 15 text messages from Rick telling me how Kanto is coming back.

I'm praying to god its not a remake.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Joe walks in like, "yeah" and I immediately get 15 text messages from Rick telling me how Kanto is coming back.

I'm praying to god its not a remake.
From the rumblings I heard, it's technically not. Red and Blue have story presence but aren't the player characters. I'm thinking it's set around Sun/Moon's time. Maybe Lillie and Gladion will appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom