• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well if we're repurposing this for a Starbound fanfic, it's more in character for a really off-kilter Floran, ain't it?

I'd imagine they'd just learn how to struggle through it in that case.
I can see it now.

How I Rubbed My Butt On Literally Everyone: A Novel

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Thankfully I have a Lon'qu to give Corn Vanta- *remembers that I already foddered him for something else*

I ****ed up hard :V

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't think you even need Guard 3, really; it's a bit like Quick Riposte in that most of the time, Guard 2 will be enough for what you need it for. Only reason you'd go for Guard 3 is if arena score is a primary concern, and in that case you would probably not use Guard anyway because of its low SP cost. Or if you're a completionist or something and really want that gold border.
It's mostly me that goes for the 3s regardless on how needless they are compared to the 2s. And it's mostly because looking at the Quick Riposte 2s on my characters drives me nuts and whatnot. It's not so much completionist as it is more that feeling of "It looks so wrong". That train of thought.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hello mates, long time no see. Back at it with the Smash polls with less stuff going on. Almost done with the Mega Man franchise, so that should be done later.

For the last ZX based one, Vent/Aile were the clear winners. Ashe/Grey saw some decent support. But when it came to the two villains, plus edged out Aeolus.

This next poll will be based on the Mega Man Starforce games. The follow choices are Mega Man Starforce, Harp Note, Apollo Flame, and Sirius.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This one will run all night and I will mention the results tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

Hello mates, long time no see. Back at it with the Smash polls with less stuff going on. Almost done with the Mega Man franchise, so that should be done later.

For the last ZX based one, Vent/Aile were the clear winners. Ashe/Grey saw some decent support. But when it came to the two villains, plus edged out Aeolus.

This next poll will be based on the Mega Man Starforce games. The follow choices are Mega Man Starforce, Harp Note, Apollo Flame, and Sirius.

Megaman Starforce, because I learned he is the main character of that game, so why not.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
sorry :V

but sure sounds good to me~ hurray for framing :troll:
Yes, let's leave him in there to rot. :troll:

wow Kilauea is blowing The Big Island from the inside out

no, no thats the worst answer ever
Huh, I didn't get an alert for this quote.

But actual response, no it is the only correct answer. Yuri always makes a story better, always.

Nice to see you back with your polls.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
X-X-Xenoblade Chronicles 2 save editing has gone too far.

I want to hear what this sounds like. Welsh Cat noises x6.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

X-X-Xenoblade Chronicles 2 save editing has gone too far.

I want to hear what this sounds like. Welsh Cat noises x6.
Going to put out this image.
342342234 - Copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Got back from Deadpool 2.
Definitely better than the first one but there's definitely some really noticeably awful CG.
Some of the jokes don't really land either and I like that some carried over from the first film.

Dunno if I wanted to see Deadpool with baby legs though.

Oh and bonus points for having Negasonic and Yukio be a beautiful pair of lesbians together.
Also not a lot of TJ Miller. Double that bonus.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So thinking about it, three things on the switch Pokémon game:

1) do you think the anime will go back to kanto? If so what would happen?

2) could we see new Pokémon or ones from other gens?

What do you think the story could be? And will there be new and big changes to the region design?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

What do you think the story could be? And will there be new and big changes to the region design?
Ash will reunite with...:012::018:<insert Lapras icon here cuz for some reason I'm only getting like the first 50 or so Gen I mons and rest aren't showing up>

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I almost forgot that Deadpool 2 came out.

May see that film later.

Starlight_Lily

So Ash going through Kanto a 3rd time? Yeah no thanks, keep him in Alola, until Gen 8. Unless this game also has Johto, cause if so, have him go through Johto instead. Though we really shouldn't speculate about Ash leaving Alola until he's done all the trials in the anime.
Ash will reunite with...:012::018:<insert Lapras icon here cuz for some reason I'm only getting like the first 50 or so Gen I mons and rest aren't showing up>
Yeah, sure like Ash will ever go back for Pidgeot.... TT___TT

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If pigdeot gets to come back that would be one of the hypest moments in the anime.
So Ash going through Kanto a 3rd time? Yeah no thanks, keep him in Alola, until Gen 8. Unless this game also has Johto, cause if so, have him go through Johto instead. Though we really shouldn't speculate about Ash leaving Alola until he's done all the trials in the anime.

Yeah, sure like Ash will ever go back for Pidgeot.... TT___TT
Maybe but Sun and Moon feels almost done. He has just hapu left and then a league if there is one. Plus kanto could be changed or maybe let us see more of his journey from the last movie. I can’t see sun and moon anime last all the way to gen 8

D

Deleted member

Do not talk about what atrocity happened here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I don't understand you sometimes Shiny.

You say weird stuff and then expect it to be dropped.

Uhhhhhhhhh.....then why did you say it? It's almost like you knew the reaction it'd get and then you want to play shy and aloof.

Like some kind of bit or routine or something.

D

Deleted member

You know what happens when you write something like this.

Makes me wanna talk about it :V
Please do not. I am legit begging you all.

Uhhhhhhhhh.....then why did you say it? It's almost like you knew the reaction it'd get and then you want to play shy and aloof.

I lost control of myself during that post, okay?
I am sorry. Please forgive me Rogers.

Starlight_Lily

If pigdeot gets to come back that would be one of the hypest moments in the anime.

Maybe but Sun and Moon feels almost done. He has just hapu left and then a league if there is one. Plus kanto could be changed or maybe let us see more of his journey from the last movie. I can’t see sun and moon anime last all the way to gen 8
Or, we could get another Orange Islands/Decore Islands series again. That could happen.

Okay that's it thread cancelled
No, we keep going to watch you descend further into madness. :troll:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

We all kind of play a two-bit role here to be honest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom