• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was disappointed that Angus survived, man this season is gonna end even crazier than the last one. Every season ends crazier I can only imagine how season 5 will.
Yeah, I have no idea what the end game is here, its going to get crazy it seems though.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
There's backlash to the Star Fox Racing rumors.

ms-j7xJ41.gif

K then.

Mythra

Not horny stuff surprisingly
Just give it a little.

This place is thirstier than Smash fans for news.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I mean you can't blame people for not being receptive to an idea like that.

Though personally i'm cautiously optimistic on that idea.
I actually can.

I've been playing Star Fox for a long time now. Everything must change.

Plus, I doubt Retro would go "oh we have Star Fox, make it Mario Kart."

Make it one long track instead of one that loops... be able to shoot down drones and other competitors... and you have a multiplayer mainline Star Fox game.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
There's backlash to the Star Fox Racing rumors.

View attachment 144476

K then.

Just give it a little.

This place is thirstier than Smash fans for news.
Think it's moreso directed at the fact that it's a "Why not just make an F-Zero game?" kind of thing...

Not really surprising since Star-Fox did just have a game released recently, even if it was a flop...and F-Zero is pretty much just there for cameos in Smash and Mario Kart...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I actually can.

I've been playing Star Fox for a long time now. Everything must change.

Plus, I doubt Retro would go "oh we have Star Fox, make it Mario Kart."

Make it one long track instead of one that loops... be able to shoot down drones and other competitors... and you have a multiplayer mainline Star Fox game.
Change is good for any series but not something like this where the series hardly resembles what it was before. Of course said title would most likely be a spinoff of Star Fox if it were to happen.

And the criticism people have is that Retro does this instead of a new F-Zero. I can see where people's frustrations come from.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Well then.

Both Asuka and Yumi from Senran Kagura are part of the remaining DLC.

It's as if this game is trying its damnest to get me to buy it.

Chrono.

I'm pretty sure the reason as to why it isn't F-Zero is because it's gonna be a completely different kind of racer from it or Mario Kart.

Probably a more combat heavy one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Inb4 Nintendo adds Captain Falcon and Fox to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe as DLC.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm pretty sure the reason as to why it isn't F-Zero is because it's gonna be a completely kind of racer from it or Mario Kart.

Probably a more combat heavy one.
Reminds me of an old idea I had, which was a Star Fox fighting game. Except the vehicles are doing the fighting. I made only roster idea at best, using Star Fox 2 characters as well.

Honestly, I think a more battle-like racer could be fun. It'd be a new take on the whole item system. F-Zero barely had that to a degree, and most racing games don't have that outside of Mascot Kart racing.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This has some crude language, but its too nice looking to go unnoticed.

Watch this if you like animation.

Chrono.

Reminds me of an old idea I had, which was a Star Fox fighting game. Except the vehicles are doing the fighting. I made only roster idea at best, using Star Fox 2 characters as well.

Honestly, I think a more battle-like racer could be fun. It'd be a new take on the whole item system. F-Zero barely had that to a degree, and most racing games don't have that outside of Mascot Kart racing.
There's been quite an amount of vehicle combat games over the years but the genre just kinda died in later generations (with arcade racers :( ).

I think Twisted Metal was the only one of those kinds of games that got really big. But I remember tons of off shoots of that genre like that WWE game, Crush Hour, on Gamecube.

Though there is Rocket League but I don't think that really counts.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Man all of these leaks coming out of the woodwork are wack.

I think we might have merged with an alternate universe somehow and everything we know isn't what it was before.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Some of the were taken from actual datafiles, while others were spoiled through ripped announcer clips.

https://www.destructoid.com/rumour-...g-battle-beta-reveals-dlc-roster-502928.phtml
Ehh if those two are the only outside guest characters that's pretty weak imo.
Man all of these leaks coming out of the woodwork are wack.

I think we might have merged with an alternate universe somehow and everything we know isn't what it was before.
We really are in an alternate universe if everything except Smash has been leaking.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
We really are in an alternate universe if everything except Smash has been leaking.
Or maybe what I said before about there being a Death Ray that zaps leakers to ashes when they look through confidential information is actually true? :confused:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
i think its more of a yugioh one lol
No, it was solely a credit card joke.

I'm also extremely pissed off at the latest list, as it yet again destroys the entire playability of two of my decks. I'm more or less out for yet another format because of really bad decisions that make the game beyond enjoyable. So... I can only casual play Traditional. I'm not updating yet again while having absolutely zero cards available for my "power options", as they're all severely overpriced and impossible to pull. -_-

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It’s time to d-d-d-d-duel?
No, it was solely a credit card joke.
nope it isn't, nevermind :V
I'm also extremely pissed off at the latest list, as it yet again destroys the entire playability of two of my decks. I'm more or less out for yet another format because of really bad decisions that make the game beyond enjoyable. So... I can only casual play Traditional. I'm not updating yet again while having absolutely zero cards available for my "power options", as they're all severely overpriced and impossible to pull. -_-
rip, though i understand ya well, my brother main deck is pretty much only used for casual play, uses so many banned cards lol, does kinda harm the soul of it even if its understandable

card games are hard to get into

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
rip, though i understand ya well, my brother main deck is pretty much only used for casual play, uses so many banned cards lol, does kinda harm the soul of it even if its understandable

card games are hard to get into
Yeah, I can only adapt so much before no real options are available. I could adapt to some of it, but I needed Master Peace to stand a remote chance. While the archtype was buffed severely with the new list(True Draco), it made it impossible for me to play. I don't play "search search search" decks and they're extremely unfun for me. They're basically a giant waste of time and do nothing exciting. Luck of the draw and making cool combos are actually exciting. The game is severely boring and is now even worse since it's just "flip over a floodgate and win: The Game". There's almost zero real options anymore. I could've at least adjusted some of my Traditional decks over, but they need to stop keeping stuff like Harpie's Feather Duster(which is currently weaker than Heavy Storm) banned. I can at least somewhat adapt there. I have some real options to make plays. As of now, it's "own 80 dollar cards or lose". Not exactly a real option to play. Budget decks are unfun currently, so I'm heading back to Traditional again where I have legitimate options to play the game and still have some remote fun.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That tricky Masuda

While we were believing some kind of weird futuristic sri Lanka region, he's been showing us the new game the whole time

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yeah, I can only adapt so much before no real options are available. I could adapt to some of it, but I needed Master Peace to stand a remote chance. While the archtype was buffed severely with the new list(True Draco), it made it impossible for me to play. I don't play "search search search" decks and they're extremely unfun for me. They're basically a giant waste of time and do nothing exciting. Luck of the draw and making cool combos are actually exciting. The game is severely boring and is now even worse since it's just "flip over a floodgate and win: The Game". There's almost zero real options anymore. I could've at least adjusted some of my Traditional decks over, but they need to stop keeping stuff like Harpie's Feather Duster(which is currently weaker than Heavy Storm) banned. I can at least somewhat adapt there. I have some real options to make plays. As of now, it's "own 80 dollar cards or lose". Not exactly a real option to play. Budget decks are unfun currently, so I'm heading back to Traditional again where I have legitimate options to play the game and still have some remote fun.
thats what me and my brother do lol, **** any sort of the competitive play, never really got into it, don't really check up on banned lists or whatever, buy and play a dual deck how ya want, me i got this stupid deck i like to call arms race where its basically filled all with spells designed to get spell counters and then shift them all to wave motion cannon to win the duel in like 3-4 turns, does it work? **** half the time no, cause its a really mess amount of cards with many not working together and its all just whatever gets me spell coutners, so easy for the opponet to abuse, is it damn fun? **** ya, i love it and love watching just end it all in one shot arms race~

basically, just have fun with it and **** and type of competitive

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
thats what me and my brother do lol, **** any sort of the competitive play, never really got into it, don't really check up on banned lists or whatever, buy and play a dual deck how ya want, me i got this stupid deck i like to call arms race where its basically filled all with spells designed to get spell counters and then shift them all to wave motion cannon to win the duel in like 3-4 turns, does it work? **** half the time no, cause its a really mess amount of cards with many not working together and its all just whatever gets me spell coutners, so easy for the opponet to abuse, is it damn fun? **** ya, i love it and love watching just end it all in one shot arms race~

basically, just have fun with it and **** and type of competitive
I've played Casual-Competitive myself. But only if I can actually afford options I enjoy. I can't any longer, so... yeah.

Like, about the only cards ever unbanned I could honestly enjoy using since the TCG/OCG split are Monster Reborn, Solemn Judgment, Raigeki, and Goyo Guardian(till he got an errata, not that I disagree with the reason why).

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
considering me and my brother nearly spent 500 bucks a few weeks ago to buy not even 10 cards ya lol no

competitive is dead, the games still alive only in fun play

D

Deleted member

Is there any user who can play Smash Bros. Wii U with me? :)
Wednesday-Saturday are all good days for me.
And not right now, I have to get some sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well then.

Both Asuka and Yumi from Senran Kagura are part of the remaining DLC.

It's as if this game is trying its damnest to get me to buy it.
Most people who want to buy BBCTB: "Hey could you try to balance the amount of characters each franchise gets a little better? Maybe add Guilty Gear too? That'd be cool"
ArcSys: "NYEEEEEEEH ***** GALORE"

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Unpopular opinion: BlazBlue Cross Tag Hallabalooh is overrated.

It's only beloved because it's better than Marvel Infinite yet ironically has even worse DLC practices behind it. The base roster is so bad that it even makes Street Fighter V's looks good. Before someone says "Play the demo," I skipped it on purpose since I knew the gameplay would be no different from BlazBlue.

Besides, we all know Smash is the king of fighters. And if we want count traditional fighters, Dragon Ball FighterZ trumps it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom