• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
well I for one am excited for Retro Studios’ secret project: Bubsy 4D - Across Time
I thought they'd be working on the new Knack. :troll:

You know what, I'm just going to say it.

What could possibly go wrong?
Considering its Retro? Not much actually.

I bought about 40 orbs since they have that special in fe right now. And I got another blue five star:

This is surprising.... my first Tana! She’s plus res minus def so not to bad!

She’s a really good flier so I can’t conplain. Still hoping to get ishtar too down the road. I also got a nowi and now Joey has threaten res 3!
You better get a nice Eirika to pair up with, other wise I will

not care in the slightest, your game, do whatever the heck you like with it.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Very nice. I am trying to snipe for Lene, but

my efforts have lead me to two Ares, Great Hero Chrom, Sigurd, Siegbert, and Leo. Game refuses to give her to me!
Dang that's a lot.

I got my Ares quickly, and I've pulled nepheene and tana so far going for Ishtar. Those are good units though. Good luck in Lene! If I pulled Ishtar, I'd consider going for Lene, but I'd likely save for the legendary banner. Those winter units are good and likely to appear, as well as Brides in a separate banner by the end of this month and I want cordelia from there.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Can someone answer my question please? :lol:
XC2 has some nice characters.
Short, non-spoiler answer: Older than Rex and old enough to drink (she doesn't drink but only by choice - while she's talking with Rex while he's on guard duty, he remarks that he figured Nia would be drinking with the other adults).

Longer, spoiler answer:

She's ageless due to being a Blade. She has lived multiple lives. She's a Flesh Eater now meaning she is no longer immortal and doesn't return to her core crystal when her Driver dies, but just like Jin, Akhos, and Patroka, her physical age will stay the same. As for the time since her last awakening, it's uncertain, but it was at least 10 years before the beginning of the game as she was on the run for 10 years. Though likely lived with her last Driver for a few years prior to all of that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And I pulled another toilet.

Yeah, Im saving for the Legendary Banner now.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster

All the 5 stars that I own. All that money I had to spend, not to mention I also play Fate Grand Order. ;-;

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'll get Lissa and immediately make her fodder for my Christmas Tharja cause that ability she has is busted on her.
You think too small.

I could either make a Brave Bold build with FrankenJakob or simply make a mixed phase Grima.

Not sure what to go for though...

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I have two things to say.

For one, I am sorry for the way I've acted earlier. I shouldn't let my own feelings about a bloody holiday get to me at all.

And why was I gifted a premium account?

D

Deleted member

For one, I am sorry for the way I've acted earlier. I shouldn't let my own feelings about a bloody holiday get to me at all.

It's okay, I'm just glad you're feeling better~

D

Deleted member

I will forgive you.
We really care for you Aussie. :)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I did a thing in XC2.

IMG_20180514_014329.jpg

Now I just gotta SP grind...that will take a few days I reckon, though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man Boey is a tank. I have him reaching 54 defense when surround by everyone, 48 when not.

He's killing Black Knight and taking 0 damage.

I didn't think he would be that bulky, but he's great!

I used to not get people having so much difficulty not being able to stay up to date with the thread or it being "fast" since I could always check up on it. . but after getting a job. Yeah I feel silly

BTW, is that new Fate Heavens Feel movie just part 1, or is "1 presgae flower" just a weird subtitle. Because If I have to wait months to see the end of the rout, i'll probably just (slowlt) play F/SN for another route lol
Well I have eevee now. Evlolving it into umbreon will take a while. After this, my only other 2 pokemon are Natu (which I can get after the nexy gym) and Swinub. So I basivally have 5 pokemon from an extremely early point and don't get my 6th until my last gym in johto. Joy

Elekid has been really fun to use TBH. I was worried a baby pokemon would be a huge burden but little Phosphora is already caught up and doing some great stuff]
:061:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

All the 5 stars that I own. All that money I had to spend, not to mention I also play Fate Grand Order. ;-;
Insanely jealous of your Celica by the way. :p Literally spent all my orbs on her on each of her banners and still have nothing to show for it. She and Minerva are the two existing heroes I need the most right now, haha.

Impressive collection all around though! Favorite your Merric.

Chrono.

What's new here?

I was out all day with the fam, I'm dead tired.

Also yo @Arcanir you got a source on that icon of yours? It's really nice.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here is my FE Heroes 5-Star Collection. I have 101, including duplicates.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Guys, you know what this means! GENO CONFIRMED FOR SMASH!
Probably not, but its surprising to see them reference this and even ask who is liked more.

It be cool if we got a remake though

D

Deleted member

Probably not, but its surprising to see them reference this and even ask who is liked more.

I never realized that could mean GENO for Smash Bros.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Since some other have posted as well, here's my FEH 5-star collection:

56. Dunno if that's a low, high, or average amount. :v

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

I'm Team Mallow.

I like magic users and he has more personality and involvement in the game's events. Geno just kind of shows up and doesn't do much else after that.

Though for Smash, I'd go for Geno since he actually has a fanbase asking for him. I imagine his inclusion would be hype whereas Mallow's would be salt.

I think Geno is kind of like Boba Fett. Doesn't do much but looks really cool. So yeah, Geno Fett for Smash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom