• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do you think Summer Corn will return in the next seasonal banner?

Asking for a friend :V
The very next one? No.

It's probably gonna be a wedding waifu banner.

But for summer? Could see it released alongside a new Hoshidan Summer banner (that somehow has Camilla instead of Hinoka like in New Year :troll:), just like how last year's Spring banner showed up during the new one.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Not to mention Nintendo will already share Splatoon 2 news on the 9th, iirc, so why is it on E3 too?
Some believe it may not be game related considering it's from a magazine with Splatoon manga stuff on the front and the fact Nintendo said that "baseless rumor" comment.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Honestly, re-releasing those three Zelda games at $50 a piece is something I can almost believe. Seems like a very Nintendo thing to do.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/416194435/nintendos-e3-2018-showcase-12

We got ourselves a leak here boys, tear it to shred boys.
Those are two of the three characters from the last fake leak! And usual wishlist franchises included it's about as stale!

If I were a fake leaker I'd pull a new IP pitch or two out from my tuckus, suggest something middle-of-the-road successful like Punch-Out!! or Kid Icarus getting another game, throw in some Smash character like Pauline. You know, spice it up a bit. It'd inevitably sound more real than the pieces of cardboard we usually get.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Those are two of the three characters from the last fake leak! And usual wishlist franchises included it's about as stale!

If I were a fake leaker I'd pull a new IP pitch or two out from my tuckus, suggest something middle-of-the-road successful like Punch-Out!! or Kid Icarus getting another game, throw in some Smash character like Pauline. You know, spice it up a bit. It'd inevitably sound more real than the pieces of cardboard we usually get.
well I for one am excited for Retro Studios’ secret project: Bubsy 4D - Across Time

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
@Nia is available as a username, just saiyan.

EDIT: Firhot to quote, RIP

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I bought about 40 orbs since they have that special in fe right now. And I got another blue five star:
This is surprising.... my first Tana! She’s plus res minus def so not to bad!

She’s a really good flier so I can’t conplain. Still hoping to get ishtar too down the road. I also got a nowi and now Joey has threaten res 3!

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Were you not around whenever Xenoblade 2 ever got discussed?
Yeah... And remember how it was even more ridiculous at the time when it comes to the discussion... Sort of.

Also when was XC2 have anything to do ecchi? Lol

But to be fair, Darling in the FranXX is a little bit like of you combine XCX mechs and that apocalypse theme with XC2 boy-meets-girl story.
New Octo Expansion vid
Couldn't tell what was at the end but clearly not a Zapfish.
It's... Some kind of a metal.... Battery stuff...

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You know what, I'm just going to say it.

What could possibly go wrong?

xD I still remember how the Jontron video of this cursed game triggered some DEEEEEEEP bad memories of it in my head because of the game's soundtrack, it was scary as heck. And seeing the "revival" was even worse.

D

Deleted member

I bought about 40 orbs since they have that special in fe right now. And I got another blue five star:
View attachment 144232

She’s a really good flier so I can’t conplain. Still hoping to get ishtar too down the road. I also got a nowi and now Joey has threaten res 3!
Cool summon, but keep your picture in quotes or spoilers my guy.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster

Very nice. I am trying to snipe for Lene, but my efforts have lead me to two Ares, Great Hero Chrom, Sigurd, Siegbert, and Leo. Game refuses to give her to me!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I thought pulling blue orbs was less painful than going for red and getting Raighs

Now I keep getting Toilethead.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My mind really needs to get out of the gutter, I was scrolling and thought Substitution Substitution 's avatar was boobs and I was like (wait, what?).
Look man it's just a Substitution plush it's okay.
There is nothing dirty about it.
(Real talk though I may update the avatar if I am sticking around for a while long it's like... 2 or 3 years old now.)

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Very nice. I am trying to snipe for Lene, but my efforts have lead me to two Ares, Great Hero Chrom, Sigurd, Siegbert, and Leo. Game refuses to give her to me!
I just find it funny you got an entire red cavalry brigade. :p

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Can we trade? I went through four Lenes and a Lucina before getting Ares, and when I did get him he was -atk. I mean, I can still make him work, but -atk always stings a little unless it's on a healer.

D

Deleted member

How old is Nia?
If Nia is younger than 17, I think I will die in the inside a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom