• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Like I said in another thread, just do the Geno and Mallow tag team and make everyone happy. :p
"All this effort put in to two obscure characters from one game. I can't believe Sakurai put them in over *insert character here*"

Not everyone will be happy.

D

Deleted member

Anyone else hoping that Smash Bros. Switch brings back Xander Mobus?
Best narrator in Smash Bros. in my opinion.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Anyone else hoping that Smash Bros. Switch brings back Xander Mobus?
Best narrator in Smash Bros. in my opinion.
I mean, I thought the Brawl one was great and that they didn't need to change it.

Then Xander Mobus happened.

Honestly, I don't mind who the announcer is, but it'd also be really damn sick if the announcer sounds like Shao Kahn this time around.

Bonus points if Crazy Hand screams "YOU SUCK!"

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
BTW, is that new Fate Heavens Feel movie just part 1, or is "1 presgae flower" just a weird subtitle. Because If I have to wait months to see the end of the rout, i'll probably just (slowlt) play F/SN for another route lol
:061:
It's both.

"Presage Flower" is the subtitle for the first Heaven's Feel movie.

The Heaven's Feel movies will be a trilogy. "Presage Flower" is the first one. The second one is called "Lost Butterfly," and it continues from where Presage Flower leaves off. The release date for Lost Butterfly is yet to be revealed, but if I had to guess, it probably won't come out in theaters until October-November later this year (same date range when Presage Flower was first released in theaters). The third movie is yet to be revealed.

D

Deleted member

Going to play FEH again.
I really hope FEH adds two things: PVP and an efficient way to get Sacred Coins.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Y'all talking about Master/Crazy Hand and here I am waiting for the debut of Master Foot.

Yes, Master Foot was a character me and my brother came up with when we were kids.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Y'all talking about Master/Crazy Hand and here I am waiting for the debut of Master Foot.

Yes, Master Foot was a character me and my brother came up with when we were kids.
We already have Master Foot

His name is Thanatos.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Going to play FEH again.
I really hope FEH adds two things: PVP and an efficient way to get Sacred Coins.
PvP isn't gonna happen. The reason why is that it'd basically be about who gets to make the first move, not to mention many turns potentially taking hours because of all the thinking and strategizing. And no, putting a timer won't help because it'd just put some unneccesary stress.

I totally agree with the Sacred Coins though, but not something that can be farmed either. That'd break the entire point of Sacred Coins.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man this woman dropped something at work, and I turned and looked in her direction out of habit and all I saw was boobs.

She probably should have worn a bra.

D

Deleted member

PvP isn't gonna happen. The reason why is that it'd basically be about who gets to make the first move, not to mention many turns potentially taking hours because of all the thinking and strategizing. And no, putting a timer won't help because it'd just put some unneccesary stress.
No, I mean like in Arena. You can fight a friend's team and the friend's team would be AI.
I totally agree with the Sacred Coins though, but not something that can be farmed either. That'd break the entire point of Sacred Coins.
I know that Sacred Coins should not be a way to be farmed. I know.
I just want a better way to get Sacred Coins. I really want to max my S skills.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No, I mean like in Arena. You can fight a friend's team and the friend's team would be AI.
If it's AI, that's still PvE. You just get to choose what the E is.

But getting to fight your friends would be really cool.

I know that Sacred Coins should not be a way to be farmed. I know.
I just want a better way to get Sacred Coins. I really want to max my S skills.
I think just adding 5 more coins in the weekly Arena bonuses would go a long way.

It's really not much, but sometimes, not much can make big differences.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I'm Team Mallow.

I like magic users and he has more personality and involvement in the game's events. Geno just kind of shows up and doesn't do much else after that.

Though for Smash, I'd go for Geno since he actually has a fanbase asking for him. I imagine his inclusion would be hype whereas Mallow's would be salt.

I think Geno is kind of like Boba Fett. Doesn't do much but looks really cool. So yeah, Geno Fett for Smash!
Cept, Geno never got punk'd like Boba Fett, and Geno stayed plot relevant during his time in the Mario franchise. :troll:

Don't forget Crazy Foot, dude.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
We already have Master Foot

His name is Thanatos.
For real tho I always envisioned how a Master Foot would look and play like.

If Boss Battles returns then that needs to be one of the bosses lol.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well well, I just learned that that a new teaser for the next Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel movie, Lost Butterfly, was just released a few days ago! You can view it below:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Lots of good stuff in the trailer. The release date for this second movie in the trilogy is still sometime later in 2018.

That scene with Shinji holding the knife to Sakura's throat... yep, I know where this is going. This is when Sakura will be revealed to be Rider's true master. From what we see in the trailer, I have faith they will adapt really well.

Personally, The scene I am most looking forward to in part two is Illya's big moment where she consoles Shirou. Definitely one of the most emotional moments in the route.

D

Deleted member

If it's AI, that's still PvE. You just get to choose what the E is.

But getting to fight your friends would be really cool.
Oh, I get it.
The only reason you say this is you want to defeat red's team and show it to his face like ten times. :troll:
It would be cool.
I think just adding 5 more coins in the weekly Arena bonuses would go a long way.

It's really not much, but sometimes, not much can make big differences.
I will gladly take that.
Anything works for me. Like I am begging to max my S skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The fact that it would be stupidly easy to get all the Sacred Seals?
Why would that be a problem?

As it stands now, everyone will theoretically be able get all of them forged eventually. Right now it just takes a really long time to get that point. which just disadvantages people who haven't been playing as long or took a hiatus or something.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Why would that be a problem?

As it stands now, everyone will theoretically be able get all of them forged eventually. Right now it just takes a really long time to get that point. which just disadvantages people who haven't been playing as long or took a hiatus or something.
Yeah, but them being farmable like badges would remove the point of their existence.

We just need to get more of them because 20 per week is kinda low.

D

Deleted member

Someone's Brave Lyn had 56 ATTACK. WHAT?
That Brave Lyn swept through my team. Dang.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
For real tho I always envisioned how a Master Foot would look and play like.

If Boss Battles returns then that needs to be one of the bosses lol.
It seems like this is really driving you batty. There are clearly many layers to your desire to see Master Foot, like one of those Russian dolls.

Unfortunately adding Master Foot would be kind of jarring, even if the truth cuts deep like a sword.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It seems like this is really driving you batty. There are clearly many layers to your desire to see Master Foot, like one of those Russian dolls.

Unfortunately adding Master Foot would be kind of jarring, even if the truth cuts deep like a sword.
But he would have an attack where he stomps on the player and literally kicks you off stage!

What's not to love? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom