• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Why would that be a problem?

As it stands now, everyone will theoretically be able get all of them forged eventually. Right now it just takes a really long time to get that point. which just disadvantages people who haven't been playing as long or took a hiatus or something.
While I agree with you on a personal level, "new players and those who take a break are disadvantaged" is kind of the intent.

Its actually a bit of a balance all gacha games like this have to manage. You need to be generous enough to F2P players to keep them playing. But you can't be too generous, or else the whales will feel like they're spending money and dedicating time to the game for nothing. Punishing players for taking breaks is one way of doing that. They also want to keep a sense of resource management going on so players can't just upgrade everything through simple farming.

One thing I want to see is more Refining Stones rewards, though. Those come way too slowly.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
While I agree with you on a personal level, "new players and those who take a break are disadvantaged" is kind of the intent.

Its actually a bit of a balance all gacha games like this have to manage. You need to be generous enough to F2P players to keep them playing. But you can't be too generous, or else the whales will feel like they're spending money and dedicating time to the game for nothing. Punishing players for taking breaks is one way of doing that. They also want to keep a sense of resource management going on so players can't just upgrade everything through simple farming.

One thing I want to see is more Refining Stones rewards, though. Those come way too slowly.
Well yeah I get that part, but I was wondering if there was, like, another reason besides making money.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I would post all of my five stars, but I'm not sure if I have the time to list them all at the moment, so I'll post them all tomorrow, hopefully.

D

Deleted member

List of games I want to play this week:
-Smash Bros. Wii U
-FEH
-Mario Odyssey
-BOTW
-Heart Gold
-Ultra Sun
-Diamond

Lets do this! :4corrinf:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I got work off for June 12th! We need a discord for Smashboards! :bluejump:
There is an official one in existence. Just have to ask one of the mods and higher ups for an invite.

Chrono.

Discord Servers are exhausting.

I get tired just lurking the GameXplain one every now and then alone.

D

Deleted member

I got work off for June 12th! We need a discord for Smashboards! :bluejump:
Congratulations!
I can watch E3 freely as well. It is just when I wake up in the morning, I am going to hate catching up to NintenZone / Smash Bros. Switch posts.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Blade Nia
Morag, and Brighid have the best designs in my opinion.
When it comes to may favorite design, it has to be Brighid.
But when it comes to which characters have the best designs, all of the rare Blades have good designs in my opinion.

Short, non-spoiler answer: Older than Rex and old enough to drink (she doesn't drink but only by choice - while she's talking with Rex while he's on guard duty, he remarks that he figured Nia would be drinking with the other adults).

Longer, spoiler answer:

She's ageless due to being a Blade. She has lived multiple lives. She's a Flesh Eater now meaning she is no longer immortal and doesn't return to her core crystal when her Driver dies, but just like Jin, Akhos, and Patroka, her physical age will stay the same. As for the time since her last awakening, it's uncertain, but it was at least 10 years before the beginning of the game as she was on the run for 10 years. Though likely lived with her last Driver for a few years prior to all of that.
Yeah...
Even you answer has many assumptions... The game could have go more deep into Nia's back story, which I can tell it will be more depressing...
I do.
It is just, I actually think that is a little more hope of him in Smash Bros.

Also XC2 is probably the true anime game. I love the whole story and characters.
What do you mean "true anime game"?

I think Tales of series fits that title..
Nia in B- makes me puke at how wrong it is, she completely breaks the game.
Tl;dr.
There is no blade tier list lol

And... Here's KOS-MOS being a baseball pitcher
f7a2558.png

And yes,
This is official

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I imagine you don't have the legs for it anyway.
I am pretty good at running, so I do have the legs for it.
Oh wait, that does not mean anything for what you are saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I have good and strong legs, not going to lie.

Also random question, but what is the next Sonic game?

I have nothing to talk about. Going back to FEH. :4marth:

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hm? Is it exclusive or something?
I wouldn't say so, just that they don't advertise it much.

I was invited there by a friend once then left a month alter due to too many servers.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
What's new here?

I was out all day with the fam, I'm dead tired.

Also yo Arcanir Arcanir you got a source on that icon of yours? It's really nice.
Sure thing! I found it through a post here alongside some other group shots of the starters. The Gen 2 one was my favorite, but I like what the artist did with the others.

D

Deleted member

Sure thing! I found it through a post here alongside some other group shots of the starters. The Gen 2 one was my favorite, but I like what the artist did with the others.
You are a great person for showing me this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom