• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think of my 8th grade math teacher. I clearly remember her telling one kid to “carry the ****ing 4!”

I wonder what ever happened to Ms. Waldrop?
She DROPPED from a tall wall and then fell into another dimension, where she tried to date Dictator Vandrox, but he pushed her from another tall wall. It is her last name, after all.
Can you send my 6th grade English teacher there too, please?
Oh and Waldrop met your teacher and they both dropped from a wall..

They both became great at dropping from walls. The end.

D

Deleted member

Smash Tour is not as bad as people think it is.
It is just a mess though.
Adventure Mode >>>> Smash Tour

Chrono.

My 8th grade History teacher was a weirdo.

Claimed he was a war veteran, went off course many times to tell his stories, said he got hit with a flashbang right in the face...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
My siblings like to joke that I have an extremely long list of things I hate, because I am different from them.
I think I am much smarter than them potential wise, and I like anime while they do not. Some of them like lame kids shows, but I am anime guy. One thing we all like in common are movies and going outside.
I'm so sorry but this just screams "To be fair you need to be an intellectual to enjoy Rick and Morty" to me

D

Deleted member

I'm so sorry but this just screams "To be fair you need to be an intellectual to enjoy Rick and Morty" to me
Why?
I do not even watch Rick and Morty. :lol:
Probably something to do with the wording.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Without any friends? Just you and CPUs?

And you actually had fun?
Yes. I have no friends to play with, sadly. My siblings are quite busy as well.:(
It was not the best thing, but it was not torture.
I did, considering it was a bit messy and wacky.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Smash Tour had a fun idea. I liked the fact you had a team of Characters that you could use, with 1 stock each. This should be an actual regular option in Smash.

Problem isn't really the mode so much as the handling of it in some cases. It frankly felt strange you could barely control the items. You felt mostly like you had little control beyond your actual final battles.

Chrono.

Smash Tour had a fun idea. I liked the fact you had a team of Characters that you could use, with 1 stock each. This should be an actual regular option in Smash.

Problem isn't really the mode so much as the handling of it in some cases. It frankly felt strange you could barely control the items. You felt mostly like you had little control beyond your actual final battles.
That Stock mode was ace at least.

Should've been an actual mode.

D

Deleted member

While I have no friends, I actually do talk to people at school. They are not friend-worthy, but they are nice.

D

Deleted member

I think it's pretty terrible overall.

-Constantly repeating the same content over and over cause they are just using bosses from stages.
-When you do those bosses you have to do them a few time and it's whoever gets the last hit, and since it takes 2ish attempts you can even start some of these challenges where someone just hits the boss once and instantly wins which is ridiculous.
-All the RNG and not in a good way, all these random items, characters, modes that just aren't fun at all.

Smash Tour only had one chance to work and that was if they actually designed original mini-game content for it, but it's a mishmash of content that doesn't belong with a lovely RNG wrapper that Smash 4 seemed to enjoy so much at the cost of the player's entertainment.

D

Deleted member

If Smash Bros. Switch adds Subspace and Sakurai understands, I think I will be so happy.
Subspace is hard to make, but I love it so much.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Why?
It looked like you're going "Well unlike my siblings I'm an intellectual who watches anime, you need a very high IQ to understand the depth of anime" and ****
@redfeatherraven turns out my Evolt shilling was too soon as I saw the newest episode, he believes advancement in science will lead to society's downfall which is why he destroyed Mars and it's implied he made a whole other bunch of planets lifeless

D

Deleted member

It looked like you're going "Well unlike my siblings I'm an intellectual who watches anime, you need a very high IQ to understand the depth of anime" and ****
@redfeatherraven turns out my Evolt shilling was too soon as I saw the newest episode, he believes advancement in science will lead to society's downfall which is why he destroyed Mars and it's implied he made a whole other bunch of planets lifeless
You do not need to be intelligent to understand anime.
It is just the anime, educational shows and other random shows I watch is better than what my younger siblings watch.
Also my siblings loves YouTube to death, including me.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You do not need to be intelligent to understand anime.
It is just the anime, educational shows and other random shows I watch is better than what my younger siblings watch.
Also my siblings loves YouTube to death, including me.
Just reminded me of that copypasta used to mock Rick and Morty fans

Also all anime is absolute trash so your siblings are smarter cause they don't watch it

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Had a very melancholy Mother's Day... I got my mother her flowers, card...

I'll leave the details in the spoiler.

My dog had a miscarrage. I won't know for sure until tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure she lost her litter today.

At least everyone's alive and healthy... just a little out if it. This is the way life is sometimes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’ve always wondered if there was a way Nintendo or Square still had those models. They’re incredibly charming. It’d be cool to have what amounts to, basically, the same exact game just with the actual models instead of sprites made from the models. Touch up the backgrounds a good bit as well but leave everything else exactly the same.

I wonder the same thing about the DKC Trilogy too, though I can very much see why platformers would be harder than an RPG to do that to.
That be pretty nice to see. Updating from sprite artwork could definitely breathe a whole new look and refreshing take on the game if it was remade.

I'd love to see what they could do with them as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Had a very melancholy Mother's Day... I got my mother her flowers, card...

I'll leave the details in the spoiler.

My dog had a miscarrage. I won't know for sure until tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure she lost her litter today.

At least everyone's alive and healthy... just a little out if it. This is the way life is sometimes.
Aww.... that is really sad to hear. :(
I hope something really good happens to you. :)

Hey it's 1AM and i should be asleep but im here to tell you about how much fun i just had playing blazblue

The other day i was pretty meh on the demo. Played again today and had a blast. Played a bunch of games with EX-smashboarders and played for hours.

The game is so cool, and even characters i donr know like Hyde and Gordeu have quuckly become some of my favorites.

Iost sleep over it. . .but worth it for all the fun.

thank god i was the only one with a pro controller and conveniently picking strong button mash characters so i could win
:061:

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So possible Odyssey DLC leak.

It's the usual short off screen footage the leaky leakers like to leak.

D

Deleted member

So possible Odyssey DLC leak.

It's the usual short off screen footage the leaky leakers like to leak.
If that was true, I would play Mario Odyssey more.
Hey it's 1AM and i should be asleep but im here to tell you about how much fun i just had playing blazblue

The other day i was pretty meh on the demo. Played again today and had a blast. Played a bunch of games with EX-smashboarders and played for hours.

The game is so cool, and even characters i donr know like Hyde and Gordeu have quuckly become some of my favorites.

thank god i was the only one with a pro controller and conveniently picking strong button mash characters so i could win
Wow, this game is popular among this thread.
Not surprised.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

ive been on a roll and I wanna stay up and play more but I gotta walk the dog at 10 and the online beta ends at 3 est so If I wanna be a dead zombie, I should stay up and keep playing

this game is gonna kill me

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Eh, it doesn't really hold much water, Mei had no way to be involved back in the USJ arc and while she did some modification on Deku's clothing after the Sports Festival, that should have given away to the League of Villains the fact Deku was in Hosu.
And we don't even know if they took their costumes to the camp, they could for all that we know but there's no confirnation(the LoV also received the location leak before they got there so it's definitely not just a tracking device).

I still think it's a Class A student, it wouldn't make sense to be anyone else from a narrative standpoint, the reveal wouldn't be nearly as impactful otherwise.
Also, the pool episode(which somehow balances filler with canon like the Froppy one) basically confirms this. Aizawa and Vlad discuss the change of plans on that day, after all the students had gone home... or did they really? The traitor could easily have hid themselves in the facility and overheard their conversation.
Super late response, I know...

In hindsight, you're probably right.

But regarding that pool episode, is that filler technically canon? Of course, it wasn't in the manga or anything, so it'd be weird to do a flashback to it when the traitor is inevitably revealed to a point in time that was anime-only showing how the traitor found out where they were going for the forest lodge thing.

Not dismissing the possibility entirely, I'd just find that odd more than anything.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I caved in and bought this

Because the prices on Amazon skyrocketed and ebay had it for a lot cheaper

Why do you have to be the best Digimon???

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Why?
What's really sad is that the copypasta they're referencing seems like PRECISELY the kind of meme you'd love.

I'm gonna regret this, but. . .

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sucks that I never had the chance to find one of those high IQ guys to sell them a pack of Szechuan sauce for $100 :dazwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom