• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
welp, at the end of the day, I racked up O think 16, or somewhere in the teens, amouny of wins online and I am very proud of myself.

and I got a good amount of videos of my good moments as well.
well, Guess Im getting the game

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

welp, at the end of the day, I racked up O think 16, or somewhere in the teens, amouny of wins online and I am very proud of myself.

and I got a good amount of videos of my good moments as well
That blazblue game? I lost every match online so that's pretty good.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sucks that I never had the chance to find one of those high IQ guys to sell them a pack of Szechuan sauce for $100 :dazwa:
Didn't someone trade their car for the pack?
What's really sad is that the copypasta they're referencing seems like PRECISELY the kind of meme you'd love.

I'm gonna regret this, but. . .

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
I remember making an edit of this on Discord when I mocked a dumb horny weeb who I managed to dunk on so much he angrily blocked anyone with similar opinions to me

D

Deleted member

I remember making an edit of this on Discord when I mocked a dumb horny weeb who I managed to dunk on so much he angrily blocked anyone with similar opinions to me
I had someone in my nintendo discord the other day tell me how much they don't care about how women are represented after I said at least try to take into consideration how some women feel on ERA about their representation and then proceeded to get into this defensive bit on how they are judged as a anime fan. They also repeatedly kept saying they don't care about anything then after I got under their skin they left the chat.

Hilarious.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today I level up to 25; PM me futa pics as a present.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Found it

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Fire Emblem Fates. The writing is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Japanese values most of the morals will go over a typical gamer’s head. There’s also Camilla’s exposed breasts, which are deftly woven into her characterisation- her motherly philosophy draws heavily from doujins, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these traits, to realise that they’re not just deep- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Fire Emblem Fates truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Felicia’s existential catchphrase “We've got trouble” which itself is a cryptic reference to Rob Liefeld’s comic epic Secret Wars. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as IS's genius wit unfolds itself on their 3DS screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Fire Emblem Fates tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
I had someone in my nintendo discord the other day tell me how much they don't care about how women are represented after I said at least try to take into consideration how some women feel on ERA about their representation and then proceeded to get into this defensive bit on how they are judged as a anime fan. They also repeatedly kept saying they don't care about anything then after I got under their skin they left the chat.

Hilarious.
This person I baited also got hella mad at the idea of diversity "YOU SHOULD ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR GOALS AND MOTIVATIONS"
Today I level up to 25; PM me futa pics as a present.
1: I read that as futa pie
2: You need to be stopped
3: I graduate on the 28th, gimme my HRT

D

Deleted member

-edit-

actually...

the kids don't need to see this.

SO HOW ABOUT THEM NINTENDO GAMES?

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I decided to start counting how many soft resets it's going to take until I get a shiny Lugia. I started an hour ago but I've been doing this for a week.

82 in the past hour, that's a 1% chance of getting one. Y'know if percentages actually worked that way. (Pretty sure that's Gambler's Fallacy) I wonder how much higher the number is actually going to get. I wonder what it would have been if I kept count the entire time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I decided to start counting how many soft resets it's going to take until I get a shiny Lugia. I started an hour ago but I've been doing this for a week.

82 in the past hour, that's a 1% chance of getting one. Y'know if percentages actually worked that way. (Pretty sure that's Gambler's Fallacy) I wonder how much higher the number is actually going to get. I wonder what it would have been if I kept count the entire time.
Which game?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The GHB Julius map is finally here.

I hate reinforcements :V

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Which game?
Silver. I think it's the only game in gen 2 he gets Aeroblast. The fact I still can/ have to do this with Celebi, Suicune, and Ho-Oh is going to be horrible. But worth it I guess since I already have them in USUM already, but not shiny.

Chrono.

ERROR:

Stones not found.

I guess this is what happens when you actually do the game's main story mode instead of just events all the time.

D

Deleted member

ERROR:

Stones not found.

I guess this is what happens when you actually do the game's main story mode instead of just events all the time.
I SEE WE HAVE A FELLOW DOKKANER

I haven't played in a while I wonder what's even on the banners atm.
Silver. I think it's the only game in gen 2 he gets Aeroblast. The fact I still can/ have to do this with Celebi, Suicune, and Ho-Oh is going to be horrible. But worth it I guess since I already have them in USUM already, but not shiny.
Cool, the original Gen 2 games are my favorite Pokemon games. HGSS is amazing but yeah I just love the originals more.

Chrono.

I SEE WE HAVE A FELLOW DOKKANER

I haven't played in a while I wonder what's even on the banners atm.
Right now, nothing (other than a STR Banner.)

On Tuesday though, we're getting the UI Goku/Jiren banner along with the ToP story event that has Awakenings for the U6 Saiyans. Also the UI Goku Dokkan event (Jiren doesn't get his for a while longer, probably gonna be released with SSBE Vegeta like in Japan.)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think shinies are more exciting for me to get in gen 2 compared to other regions for some reason.

I think it's partially because I don't have to worry about natures.

Or the fact during the actual gen 2 I didn't have any shinies

D

Deleted member

I think shinies are more exciting for me to get in gen 2 compared to other regions for some reason.

I think it's partially because I don't have to worry about natures.

Or the fact during the actual gen 2 I didn't have any shinies
I think one thing that helps is that in Gen 2 the shiny animation is flashy as ****. When you see one in the wild it's like...CHINGCHINGCHINGCHING! all sparkly, I love it.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hey it's 1AM and i should be asleep but im here to tell you about how much fun i just had playing blazblue

The other day i was pretty meh on the demo. Played again today and had a blast. Played a bunch of games with EX-smashboarders and played for hours.

The game is so cool, and even characters i donr know like Hyde and Gordeu have quuckly become some of my favorites.

Iost sleep over it. . .but worth it for all the fun.

thank god i was the only one with a pro controller and conveniently picking strong button mash characters so i could win
:061:
I don't know, my brother said he loves BlazBlue, while me still enjoys the game. Unfortunately the online is region kicked so I couldn't play with my brother, and this could be my WiFi, I couldn't connect to other people to battle when in lobbies...

And besides Ruby, I kind of like Ragna, ya know the "mascot" of BlazBlue (don't quote me on this)

Once it is available on May 31,I think I will get it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The weak-*** Shiny sound and visual effect in Gen VI made me kill a Shiny Numel once in a horde. :substitute:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So the $49 + Shipping metalgreymon on Amazon is gone now. Did someone really buy it for that much money? The only one left is $79 + Shipping.

Kinda good I went on ebay instead. $19 + free shipping is so much better.

It kind of makes me wonder if it was the same seller that thought they could get more on Amazon. And when I bought it they took it off Amazon.

Might not get this due to already owning an SNES Classic Edition but if I unintentionally run across one then maybe.
I'm going to get one to hack some NES games on

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not as simply as Mythra I imagine.

She's pretty much EZ modo.
Mythra does great damage, but Nia is literally "Rex Can't Die" mode.

The criteria for the tier list states that S+ to A tier Blades are ones that can solo bosses. Nia is literally the easiest Blade for soloing bosses. And I mean true solo, no other Blades besides Nia, no other Drivers besides Rex. She's basically built for it out of the box, and if you know the optimal setup for her, you rarely take much damage, even before considering her ridiculous healing capabilities.

It's possible to AFK superbosses with her, but that requires luck. A standard solo run is really easy though.

D

Deleted member

The truth
downloadbaadb3de_emulated_2f0_2fTumblr_2fc365a9c1-6465-4da0-81ef-1727239ba2d1.png

Super late response, I know...

In hindsight, you're probably right.

But regarding that pool episode, is that filler technically canon? Of course, it wasn't in the manga or anything, so it'd be weird to do a flashback to it when the traitor is inevitably revealed to a point in time that was anime-only showing how the traitor found out where they were going for the forest lodge thing.

Not dismissing the possibility entirely, I'd just find that odd more than anything.
It's not referenced in the manga but it's much like Froppy's episode, it doesn't contradict canon.
Of course, I don't think it'd be referenced directly in the manga but we do see stuff in the anime fill gaps from the manga(like All Might's letter to Gran Torino at the start of Season 2).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The truth
View attachment 144261

It's not referenced in the manga but it's much like Froppy's episode, it doesn't contradict canon.
Of course, I don't think it'd be referenced directly in the manga but we do see stuff in the anime fill gaps from the manga(like All Might's letter to Gran Torino at the start of Season 2).
My Mixed Tank Clair and Def Tank Hinoka beg to differ.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm sorry but I can't hear you over a 4 Def base and a 30% Def growth.
Growth rates literally don't mean anything in FE Heroes though...

Though my SoV Clair also got beefy.

And my Birthright Hinoka, ironically, was a Res Tank.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I can’t wait to finally be able to do something other than work or sleep.

It’s been 3 days and that’s pretty much all I’ve done!

D

Deleted member

One's Justice Japanese release date confirmed as August 23rd(which likely means we won't see anything from the Provisional License Exam arc in the game and it'll only cover until the Hideout Raid arc). Also, Mineta confirmed... as a leg acessory :troll:
http://www.siliconera.com/2018/05/14/hero-ones-justice-releases-august-23-japan-bonuses/
I do like the Mineta pre-order bonus because it means the game will have customizable accessories like these, which was something I missed in Storm 4. And the Bakugo costume also confirms alternate costumes will be a thing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom