• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Are people shipping each other again? I can’t say i’m surprised at this point. >_>
This thread is really made of sailors, I tell ya.

Good thing I don't talk to them.:secretkpop:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Are people shipping each other again? I can’t say i’m surprised at this point. >_>
I guess for this thread it is going to be pretty complicated to break that habit since most of the posters here are fans of a medieval dating sim game...I dunno?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
We're bored. When we're bored, we make boats. :p

No, your an annoying ****poster who needs to stop shipping me with other members of this board.

Which means you need to be shoot more.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
It's not always unikorn horns.

Can be mermaids :p
But Stoopid... Unikorn horns are the only ones that make sense to put on the front of a shipping vessel, you know.

That is... unless you believe it’s possible to include a mermaid in the image of a particular ship. Then again, maybe that’s Natz possible? :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

But Stoopid... Unikorn horns are the only ones that make sense to put on the front of a shipping vessel, you know.

That is... unless you believe it’s possible to include a mermaid in the image of a particular ship. Then again, maybe that’s Natz possible? :p
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THIS WORLD!

... except getting away from doing your taxes. That's the great, inescapable evil that will strike all of us.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THIS WORLD!

... except getting away from doing your taxes. That's the great, inescapable evil that will strike all of us.
:V See? It's a ship with a mermaid in it. Thank Disney.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of mermaids, question: would any of you be willing to **** the fish parts or are you all cowards?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom