• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
so I got the controller, it feels weird having no stick butbat lease skills are coming out easier, now I dont blane the game for missing the attacks because its on me now lol

so, I do like the controller very much. just gotta get used to it

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
She's fine. I may take a bus later and check her out. She is literally waiting outside the hospital until she is done working.

And I thought I felt like **** on Father's Day when my father isn't around.

Alright. She probably will apologize when she is calmer.

Just on the deep end because of not seeing her mother on this very day that much. It's makes one wonder if we all take Mother's Day or Father's Day too serious.
It's natural to feel stressed about all of this man, it really is. At the end if the day, I just want you to remember that its thanks to you that she's still here today, whether she was going to go through with it or not. There's no underplaying that. You did a damn good thing.

Just hang tough. We're here for you, and we're here for her. Don't be too hard on yourself, as there really is no right way to handle stuff like this. Just take it day by day.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
maybe

but ya do gotta remember, we all came from somewhere, and someone did raise us up and grow us, family is family even if **** happens in the middle

me and my brothers often go back home to visit our parents graves for the day, just a little memorial for them for what they gave us

were they ****? **** ya, mum was lazy and wanted an easy way through life and dad was an aggresive mental break down

but still....their your parents, hate them for what they arre if ya want to or not, its still where ya came from, sometimes ya just want consoldence from it and the days an good excuse for it
This may be correct. Nothing wrong with having a day all about honoring your parents or at least wanting to spend time with them. This isn't like Valentine's Day where everyone should feel obligated to be love or sending love, this is about just being thankful to have someone that raised you and showing that love to them.

Some can be fortunate enough to do it, others can't. Then there is people like you who at least have a time to celebrate despite them being dead. Just that some like my father would rather not want to see his own mother's grave. Knowing him, he would rather be alone for the day.

Anyways, I found the place. Now to at least wait beside her. So that she is less alone.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I lost my dog 3 years ago and I'm still not over it
I'm in a similar boat as you: I lost my cat 3 years ago and I still miss her every now and then. Should I continue to be sad about it? Honestly, no: the more you think about it, the harder it's going to be from being able to move on from it. The best thing you can do is cherish the memories you had with your dog while they were still alive and move forward into the future. And I completely understand that you really loved your dog, but moving on is the best thing you can do for your mental and emotional health.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I lost my dog 3 years ago and I'm still not over it
That just means you loved the poor thing. I lost my dog Jessie to cancer. I had two twin puppies called Sunny and Lola too at one point, and my dad took them back to the shelter because he said we couldn't keep them.

I currently have a dog named Ben, but I only see him every so often because he stays at my dad's place, and I can't keep him here because of a weird vendetta my grandmother has against my dad. At this rate he'll still be stuck there by the time he dies of old age or something.

It's OK to feel a bit down about some of the harder things in life. You can move forward while keeping the past close to your heart.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Do not reply to suicide posts. Just report it so the moderation can handle it. This issue has been taken care of. Have a nice day. :)

Also, you don't have to report every double post in a row. Just one is enough. We'll see the rest~ The thought is much appreciated though. :)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's supposed to be an Open Beta, right? Most Open Betas don't include a training mode.
It's still incredibly stupid.
Like having a lab helps a bunch to get a feel of the game, know which characters you like, practice some combos.

Just because it's supposedly common practice doesn't mean it's a good common practice. I'd go as far as to say it's a **** one.

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

I feel like as gaming evolves, we begin to like horrible games more.
When I mean horrible games, I mean horrible animation and horrible music and so on.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's still incredibly stupid.
Like having a lab helps a bunch to get a feel of the game, know which characters you like, practice some combos.

Just because it's supposedly common practice doesn't mean it's a good common practice. I'd go as far as to say it's a **** one.
The reason they do it is either:

A) They don't want people to be able to lab too hard, leading to certain players massively outclassing others when the full game hits.

or

B) Fighting games these days are so barren for content that giving them the training mode along with the online play is basically giving them the full game for free.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The reason they do it is either:

A) They don't want people to be able to lab too hard, leading to certain players massively outclassing others when the full game hits.

or

B) Fighting games these days are so barren for content that giving them the training mode along with the online play is basically giving them the full game for free.
First and foremost, look I'm gonna be honest BBTAG isn't that deep of a game it's as deep as a kiddy pool. You're not gonna find some obscenely detailed combo in TAG. And if they didn't want people to lab too hard they wouldn't have also added the offline versus mode... nor just let people lab online because people will do it. Because there are ways to just lab via loopholes, they're not good ways to lab, at all. But they're ways.

Secondly it's a couple day demo that will soon just be 4 characters and no online. Like this isn't a permanent demo, the 20 characters + online is gonna be done the 14th. I've actually gotten the offline demo on occasions after I put my Switch to Sleep Mode.

There is no reason not to have training mode.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
First and foremost, look I'm gonna be honest BBTAG isn't that deep of a game it's as deep as a kiddy pool. You're not gonna find some obscenely detailed combo in TAG. And if they didn't want people to lab too hard they wouldn't have also added the offline versus mode... nor just let people lab online because people will do it. Because there are ways to just lab via loopholes, they're not good ways to lab, at all. But they're ways.

Secondly it's a couple day demo that will soon just be 4 characters and no online. Like this isn't a permanent demo, the 20 characters + online is gonna be done the 14th. I've actually gotten the offline demo on occasions after I put my Switch to Sleep Mode.

There is no reason not to have training mode.
I'm aware it's not a permanent demo. Just like any other open beta. Doesn't really change my point though.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/416194435/nintendos-e3-2018-showcase-12

We got ourselves a leak here boys, tear it to shred boys.
Octopath Traveller FE tie in?

Hm...fire Emblem elements in Octopath? Octopath character in the next FE, or in Heroes?

Would be very....interesting if we got a guest character before a Marth alt.
"- The new Fire Emblem, titled Eternity, launches in November. Graphics are looking amazing, and the same combat system remains."

>Same combat system
>Last main series game was SoV

JUST PLAY GAIDEN BRO BUT IT'S ON THE SWITCH
I'd be fine with this.

Heck, if they just re-released SoV on the switch, I'd be fine with that too.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/416194435/nintendos-e3-2018-showcase-12

We got ourselves a leak here boys, tear it to shred boys.
The Zelda remastered, and f zero kind of kill it for me. I find both a little unlikely right now.

Everything else is pretty well thought out though and nothing too crazy.

Two other problems I have:

No animal crossing? I doubt that. No way is pocket camp going over a year without being useful to a main game. I don’t know if AC will release this year but it seems like it could. Either way I expect a trailer.

And no Pokémon kind of sounds unlikely. Mainly because we usually get.pokemon to appear around anE3 time and have it’s waiting period last about a year or half a year till release. I would be kind of surprised if we went without even a teaser of Pokémon at E3. It’s the best way to draw attention. Plus masuda was just begging fans to buy a switch if they didn’t own one. Seemingly leading into a reveal soon. And Pokémon is seeming unlikely to hit this year but my points with AC apply here as well due to the nature of the release schedules between games.

It could go either way but it won’t be long till we know for sure

D

Deleted member

My mind really needs to get out of the gutter, I was scrolling and thought Substitution Substitution 's avatar was boobs and I was like (wait, what?).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That's because today's youth is too dumb to grasp "challenging games", so they turn to the maymays.

:troll:
This is actually right in some way.

Asking a kid to complete the original Ninja Gaiden is a good way to make them cry :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The Zelda remastered, and f zero kind of kill it for me. I find both a little unlikely right now.

Everything else is pretty well thought out though and nothing too crazy.

Two other problems I have:

No animal crossing? I doubt that. No way is pocket camp going over a year without being useful to a main game. I don’t know if AC will release this year but it seems like it could. Either way I expect a trailer.

And no Pokémon kind of sounds unlikely. Mainly because we usually get.pokemon to appear around anE3 time and have it’s waiting period last about a year or half a year till release. I would be kind of surprised if we went without even a teaser of Pokémon at E3. It’s the best way to draw attention. Plus masuda was just begging fans to buy a switch if they didn’t own one. Seemingly leading into a reveal soon. And Pokémon is seeming unlikely to hit this year but my points with AC apply here as well due to the nature of the release schedules between games.

It could go either way but it won’t be long till we know for sure
Not to mention Nintendo will already share Splatoon 2 news on the 9th, iirc, so why is it on E3 too?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Do you think Summer Corn will return in the next seasonal banner?

Asking for a friend :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom